A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother

"Shhhh...he won't tell anyone." Justin kissed the woman's neck causing Leadre to give a soft moan of pleasure and she wrapped her arms around the boys neck and then she gave another sound of pleasure, this one more a whimper, as his fingers found her nipple.

"Derrick's my best friend and he knows if he told anyone it would cause a huge scandal, Natalie would dump me of course, and I would no longer be able to fuck you and he would not want me to give that up." Justin kissed her neck some more. "Plus I made a deal with Derrick so he won't tell anyone."

"What...what kind of deal?" She asked her young lover.

Justin smiled, "Don't worry about it. I just know he won't tell."

Leadre had her doubts about that. Boys Justin and Derrick's age liked to brag about their sexual conquests. Justin started kissing her neck and playing with her nipples again causing the older woman to moan out in pleasure.

"Stop...please...not here...not now." Leadre protested once more but her body reacted differently.

She could feel her sex start to get wet and desire for the boy to take her but with the other young man may walk in on them. She wanted Justin to fuck her, to use her body as he did many times over the past two months, but she could not allow that to happen in the kitchen where Derrick would see.

Justin continued to fondle her nipples as his mouth moved from her neck to her lips and she returned the boys passionate kiss and parted her lips so allow his tongue to enter her mouth. She whimpered and moaned as they kissed and she could feel her young lover arousal against her stomach when he pressed against her. Justin soon broke the kiss by pulling back and dropped his right hand to her butt so both his hands grasped her panty clad ass cheeks.

"I want you to suck my cock." He said.

Leadre's hands went up the boy's shirt to caress his chest and nice ab muscles. "Not here...not now, please, Justin. Not with Derrick here...he may see us. Let's go to the bedroom."

Justin grinned, "Like I said he knows I fuck you and you suck my cock. Hell I told him what a slut you are, the things you do, and how you can't get enough so he won't mind." Justin pulled her panties to the side and placed a finger into her sex from behind. "Plus you know you want to; your pussy is so wet."

The older woman could not deny she was aroused and as she always did, she gave into Justin's needs and desires. Leadre dropped to her knees in front of the boy, looked through the entrance to the kitchen to make sure they could not be seen, unbuttoned and unzipped Justin's shorts, and pulled them down along with his underwear. He was obviously very aroused and his erect penis jumped up and almost hit his older lover in the face. Leadre quickly took him in her mouth and started to give him a blow job. Normally she enjoyed taking her time when she sucked Justin's cock but now she wanted to get it over with as quick as possible so they would not be caught by Derrick.

Leadre put her hands on the boy's thighs and started sucking him hard and fast. Justin moaned and placed his hand on the back of the older woman's head.

"Fuck that feels good. I am so horny...uhhhh damn...use your hand also."

Leadre took her right hand and in rhythm with her mouth she stroked his cock as she gave him a blow job. Justin's shaft was slick with her own saliva and her young lover was right; he was horny and it did not take him long to orgasm. Justin gave a series of masculine grunts as he held the woman's head in place and gave a serious of small thrusts into her mouth as he orgasmed. Leadre kept jerking his hard cock as his sex fluid exploded in her mouth. When he was finished, Justin pulled up his underwear and shorts as Leadre got off her knees and wiped her mouth.

"Damn, you sure can suck a dick. Much better than Natalie," Justin chuckled, "But you have more practice and like it. She does not enjoy it like you do and she won't swallow."

Leadre blushed but ignored the comment; Justin often teased her about the few things he and her daughter did sexually, which was limited to hand jobs and oral sex.

"Come on. I am still hard and want to fuck. Let's go to your room." Justin told her.

"But...but what about Derrick?" Leadre asked again.

"Oh we can ask him if he wants to join us. Well I know he does, it's why he came with me tonight. He wants some of that old pussy also." Justin grinned at her. "I told you I made a deal with him so he won't tell anyone."

Leadre stood there shocked and did not move and then smiled. "For a moment I thought you were serious. I guess he will be ok watching TV and drinking beer while we go to my bedroom. He can sleep on the couch."

Leadre was aroused before her young lover came over and thinking about the things they were going to do. It was not often they got a chance to spend an entire night together. Normally it was a couple of hours when Natalie was not home or a few hours in a hotel room Leadre payed for. The few nights they did spend together the older woman enjoyed a great deal and not just for the sex; which there was a lot of, but also she was a romantic and enjoyed snuggling and sleeping next to her young lover even though there was little emotions involved she liked to pretend.

She followed Justin out of the kitchen and past Derrick sitting on the sofa drinking another beer while watching television. Justin took her hand and paused.

"We are going to her room to fuck. Make yourself at home." He told his friend.

Derrick grinned at them both. "Sure."

Justin pulled the older woman's hand and led her up the stairs into her bedroom. Leadre giggled as she followed him. She was no longer embarrassed about the other boy in the house; she was aroused and wanted to get fucked. This was how it always seemed to be for her. She would be ashamed and feel guilty and even try to break off her affair with her daughter's boyfriend, but once things got started she gave in and enjoyed it and found it extremely fun.

They walked up the stairs of the large historical mansion. The home was built in 1845 and located in downtown Savannah in the Historical Area and had been in the Sinclair family since its construction. Grandmother Sinclair gifted the home to her son as a wedding gift and moved to the family's beach house on Tybee Island. When her husband died he willed the home to his wife, much the chagrin of his mother; just another reason for the old woman to hate her daughter-in-law. She tried to get the home back in the courts but when her dead husband's estate was finalized the will stuck and the home went to Leadre. It gave her more than a little perverse pleasure knowing how angry it made her mother-in-law the home was hers.

Still giggling, Leadre allowed Justin to lead her into her large master bedroom and once they entered she closed the door and turned around just in time to have her young lover grab her, pull her to him, and start kissing her once more; Justin's kissing was hard and lust filled causing Leadre to whimper and moan with desire. Justin broke the kiss and chuckled when his older lover tried to kiss him some more.

"Take your clothes off and get on the bed. I want to taste that old pussy."

Leadre smiled and started to take off her clothes and Justin stopped her when she was about to remove her stockings.

"Keep those on." He said. "Fuck you have great tits. Not small like Natalie's." He commented as he admired the woman's breasts.

Once naked except for her thigh highs, Leadre got on the bed and lay on her back with her legs slightly parted as she watched Justin undress. She watched as he removed his shirt and smiled at his ab muscles and then her attention went to his penis when he removed his shorts and underwear. She thought the young man had a very nice looking penis. It was just a little over average length at seven inches and not to thick but not too thin either and the circumcised head was in perfect proportion to the rest of it. She enjoyed the size and shape of Justin's penis when in her hand, mouth, or pussy.

Justin got on the bed, grabbed the woman's legs, and spread them wide apart.

"Damn you're so wet already. Does knowing you are about to get fucked with Derrick downstairs turn you on?" Justin asked.

She knew it was a rhetorical question but the answer was yes. For some reason having Justin's friend know about their taboo affair turned her on as well as the thought of him downstairs drinking beer and watching television while she was getting fucked by her young lover. It was so wrong she knew but that made it more exciting.

Leadre gave a sudden gasp of pleasure when Justin inserted his finger easily into her wet sex and then she started to moan some when he inserted another finger and thrust them in and out of her.

"Ohh...please Justin...don't tease me...oh God...put your mouth on me...ohh please." Leadre pleaded.

Justin laughed, "You are such a hypocrite. Earlier you were begging me to stop and now you want it." Justin pushed his fingers all the way inside her causing her to moan loudly, "Such an old whore," he taunted her.

Justin removed his fingers and started spreading her pussy open and teasing her clit. "You should really shave your pussy entirely." He commented as he admired her sex. "You have such a fat pussy and it would look so sexy without any hair." He continued to spread her pussy apart and let go and repeat the process.

"I...I don't want to do that, Justin. I told you. And please don't be so vulgar about my vagina. I can't help the way it looks." The older woman told him as she blushed. She knew her vulva was "fat" due to the puffiness of her labia majora.

It embarrassed her when Justin exposed her sex and studied it like he was doing right now; which Justin knew and enjoyed doing. He liked to humiliate his girlfriend's mother like this and other ways. Sometimes when he got mad at Natalie or frustrated she would not let him have sex with her he wished he could tell her that he not only was fucking her mother, but that her mother was such a slut for him and allowed him to do so many humiliating things for him as well as to him.

"Oh I like it. It's sexy. Natalie's is not like this at all, but she shaves it." He teased the older woman. Natalie had "graced" him the pleasure of seeing her pussy a few times but never let him touch it. He hated dating a virgin; and such a bitchy, controlling one at that. "I guess she shaves it so her pussy hairs won't stick out form her cheerleading outfit or bikini. God knows she never lets anyone touch it. She acts like her pussy is made of gold or something." He looked up over her spread legs and grinned. "I am just lucky her fine ass mother is such a whore."

Leadre did her best to ignore Justin when he referred to Natalie when she and Justin were having sex. She knew he did it to tease her but sometimes she wanted to ask him questions about her daughter's sexuality but never did. Deep down she was grateful Natalie was still a virgin.

Justin was done talking, much to Leadre's delight; and used his mouth on her pussy and clit. Justin was very good at preforming oral sex and knew to focus on her clit and to use his fingers inside her as well. Leadre was moaning and squirming and playing with her own breasts and nipples as he boy went down on her. With her eyes closed she was whimpering, moaning, and son let go of her breasts and put her hands above her head and pushed on the headboard when she felt her climax approaching. She felt a hand cover her right breasts and then her left one and fingers start to tweak her hard nipples.

"Ohhh...God! Yes...uhhhh God yes Justin...play with my nipples...ohh God...yes...I...I am going to cum soon...don't stop...please don't stop!" She screamed out.

She knew she was about to orgasm and was not surprised that it was going to happen so quickly due to how aroused she had been all evening. Leadre felt Justin's fingers playing with her nipples, his tongue flicking across her clit rapidly as he held it gently between his teeth, his fingers in her pussy, and one hand under her butt cheeks.

"Wait!" Leadre thought suddenly. "If he has fingers inside me and a hand under my butt, how can he be playing with my nipples!"

She opened her eyes and turned her head and saw Derrick standing next to the bed with his clothes off as his large fingers played with her nipples and his erect penis jutting out to her face. He grinned at her and pinched her nipples very hard hard causing her to moan out in pain but then also scream out in pleasure as her orgasm hit her. Leadre screamed out as her body shook and her muscles tightened while Derrick pinched her nipples even harder and Justin continued to finger her pussy and stimulate her clit; she wanted to stop with the presence of Derrick in the room but it was too late and she could not control the blissful release. Her orgasm lasted for several seconds and having her nipples painfully pinched and looking at Derrick's hard cock at her face made her climax more intense than normal.

Once her orgasm ended, the older woman lay on her back for a couple of seconds panting as she tried to catch her breath then she was brought out of her sated state and tried to grab the comforter on her bed to cover her naked body. Her legs were still shaking for her orgasm as she tried to sit up and cover herself but Justin stayed between her legs idly playing with her pussy with his fingers and she felt the bed sink as the other large boy climbed into the bed kneeling next to her head and his penis brushed her face.

"Fuck, does she always cum that hard?" Derrick asked as his hands went to Leadre's breasts once more.

Justin grinned, "She cums hard but never seen her cum like that. Told you she was a slut."

Justin prevented her from covering herself and with him between her legs and Derrick kneeling over her she could not get out of the bed but she did push his hands off her breasts.

"What...I...what the hell is going on Justin!" She said in a raised voice hinted with anger and embarrassment. "Let...let me up now...and...and stop touching me there!" She pushed his hands away from her sex and moved away from Derrick penis.

Justin moved to lie down next to the older woman and turned to his side to face her. He started to stroke her hair and smiled, "I told you Derrick and I made a deal so he won't tell anyone I am fucking you. The deal was he gets to fuck you as well."

Derrick, still kneeling next to her nodded, "Yeah he said you were slutty enough to fuck both of us, Mrs. Sinclair. Hell all the boys at school want to fuck you. You should hear how we talk about you."

Leadre was actually stunned at their confession of their conspiracy and did not move. She did not know what to say or do and her mind was a complete blank. She did not even notice when Derrick took her hand and placed it on his cock nor did she even realize she was slowly stroking it. It took several seconds for her to come to her senses and her mind to comprehend what she was doing but for some reason she did not let go of the boy's penis and kept stoking it slowly. She turned her head to look at him. Her eyes first focused on his hard cock. It was a little larger than Justin's and much thicker and she guessed it to be about eight inches.

On a smaller man his cock would look bigger but Derrick was a large young man. The fat on his belly folded over his stomach, he had man boobs that folded over his chest, and his arms were flabby; but you could also see under that fat was hard muscle and a very strong body. Derrick was very large and very strong and that strength and his quickness as well as his talent in playing football made ESPN name him on of the top high school defensive players in the country and he was heavily recruited by several colleges. He had a mean cruel face that was very intimidating and not attractive at all.

"I...I can't believe I am going to do this." She said aloud to herself. "Ok but just this one time only." She told the two young men.

Justin grinned and Derrick smiled and said, "Well one night only. We are going to fuck your brains out, Mrs. Sinclair. Now suck my dick for a little bit before I fuck you."

Knowing she no longer had a choice once she consented; Leadre was now under the control of the two boys. She leaned her head over and put Derrick's penis in her mouth and sucked him while Justin played with her breasts and nipples. She started to work the larger boy with her mouth nice and slow and enjoyed the feel of him in her mouth when Derrick grabbed the back of her head and pushed her to him causing his cock to go down her throat. Leadre was not very good at deep throating a man and had a gag reflex and she started to gag and give muffled coughs and tried to pull way but Derrick held her head tight and would not allow it.

"Deeper, bitch." He told her as he pushed her head more to him.

Leadre had no choice but to take his penis deeper in her mouth and down her throat. She gagged more and tears formed in her eyes and her saliva ran down her chin as Derrick fucked her mouth. Justin laughed at her distress as he removed his hands form her breasts and spread her legs and started fingering her pussy again while Derrick used his free hand to fondle her breasts and nipples painfully. Leadre was giving muffled gurgle whimpers of both pleasure and pain as she gagged occasionally.

"Oh fuck, Justin...you were right, the old bitch knows how to suck a cock and she has great tits; nice and firm and not saggy like I would expect from a woman her age." Derrick commented and suddenly pushed the older woman away and actually chuckled as Leadre gasped and coughed for air.

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind so I can see that fat ass." He told her.

Leadre, knowing she had no choice, did as the younger man told her. "It's not fat." She commented with indignation in her voice. She knew she had a voluptuous figure and her butt was larger than it had been when she was younger, but it was not fat and still nice and firm.

When she was on her hands and knees on the bed, Derrick got behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands, "No not fat but it is large. I like it."

Derrick used his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart and then pushed them together and then spread them apart again. He repeated the process several times exposing her pussy and tighter hole.

"Fuck she is sexy. Her pussy is so wet you can see her juices stick to her pussy when you spread it apart." The boy commented crudely. "She has a great fat pussy for sure."

He touched the head of his penis to her smaller hole causing Leadre to open her eyes wide and try and move away but Derrick's large strong hands held her in place.

"Can we fuck her ass?" He asked Justin.

Leadre whimpered and was about to answer but Justin answered for her.

"No she does not like getting fucked in her ass. She does not like any type of anal play or her asshole messed with. She freaked out when I tried to fuck her ass once and she won't even let my finger or rim her ass."

"A shame. Guess we are just going to have to wear her pussy out then." Derrick said and in one hard thrust he entered the older woman.

Leadre cried out in both pleasure and pain. While her pussy was very wet from her previous orgasm and being aroused by the way the two boys taunted her and spoke like she was not even there; Derrick's larger cock entered her easily but it still hurt a little from the force of the single hard thrust. Derrick held his cock deep in her pussy as Justin moved back a little on the king sized bed to watch his older lover get fucked by his best friend.

"Can we cum in her?" Derrick asked.

"If you want. She can't get pregnant and it won't be the first time I had your sloppy seconds." Justin laughed as the two men continued to talk over Leadre like she was a piece of property they were sharing and not a person.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds