A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother

"Cool." Derrick replied and then he started to fuck the older woman.

Derrick fucked her hard and fast and Leadre knew he was no in the least concerned with her pleasure but focused just on his own. As he rammed his cock into her pussy hard and repeatedly the sound of his large thighs slapping her butt cheeks and the wet sucking noise of his cock going in and out of her pussy could be heard over the older woman's loud moans of pleasure and even discomfort. It felt good...very good, Leadre had to admit to herself; the way he fucked her hard with no concern if he was hurting her or not, the way his cock went deep inside her sex with such force and strength, and knowing that Justin was watching her get fucked so hard and brutal aroused her and she soon screamed out her second orgasm. She came with Derrick still fucking her as hard as he could and after her orgasm ended he kept up his furious pace.

"Ohhh...please...oh God...please...please...ohhh Derrick please slow down." She begged as he fucked her.

Derrick ignored her and even seemed spurred on by her pleading for him to slow down and fucked her harder. Leadre's head banged against her head board a couple of times and she had to place her hands on the oak bars of her one hundred and fifty year old antique head board to prevent her from getting a concussion. Derrick just continued pounding her pussy with his hard cock and Leadre was surprised at the large boy's stamina, but she really did not know how much more she could take at this pace.

"OHHH GOD! PLEASE...SLOW DOWN...UHHHH MY GOD...PLEASE SLOW DOWN." Leadre screamed out but Derrick not only ignored her but grabbed a handful of her black hair and pulled her head back as he fucked her.

"STOP! PLEASE ...OHHH GOD JUSTIN...PLEASE MAKE HIM SLOW DOWN." Leadre turned her pleas to her young lover.

Leadre had been fucked hard before, by Justin as well as her late husband, but nothing like this. She enjoyed getting fucked hard at times but normally it came when her partner was close to orgasm or in quickies but Derrick kept up his ferocious pace for a long time.

Justin just laughed, "That's it, Derrick, fuck the old whore hard." He then started pinching her nipples hard causing Leadre to continue to beg for them both to stop.

They ignored her and Leadre had no idea how much more she could take and tears started to run down her cheeks smearing her eye makeup. Her pussy was hurting but also felt incredible pleasure and her nipples hurt from Justin's painful attention of them but the pain seemed to turn her on more and much to her surprise she had a third orgasm form the hard fucking and her nipples being pinched cruelly. After her orgasm Derrick finally seemed not able to hold back anymore and with one more hard thrust deep into her pussy he came. Derrick held his cock deep into Leadre as he gave a series of manly grunts and she felt his sex fluid splash all inside her pussy. She always enjoyed the feeling of a man cumming inside her and this time felt even better because it meant Derrick was finally finished and she could take a break after getting fucked so hard.

Derrick collapsed his large body onto Leadre and she could feel his slick sweat on his body over her back and butt and feel the sweat from his face drip on her neck.

"Fuck she has a good pussy for an old slut. Still nice and tight." The large young man commented as he was breathing hard and got off of her and lay on his back.

"Not as tight as it was after the fucking you just gave her." Justin chuckled.

Leadre collapsed on the bed panting and wiped the tears from her face. She did not think she could move. Her legs trembled from her orgasms and her pussy was already starting to feel sore as she felt Derrick's fluid leak out of her and her nipples were hurting. She wanted to get off the bed and go into the bathroom and wipe herself but she could not move and Justin had other plans for her.

"My turn now." He said as he moved to lie on his back; his hard penis sticking straight up. "Get on top of me and ride me." He told the older woman.

"Justin...please. Not right now...please I need a break and some water." Leadre pleaded in a soft whimper.

"After...I told you we were going to fuck you brains out tonight and we are not even close to being done with you yet. Now get on top of me."

Leadre sighed knowing she had little choice and straddled Justin and lowered herself on his erection. He slid easily into her since her pussy was slick with her own fluids as well as Derrick's cum but she still winced from the slight pain. She rode her young lover slowly at first and leaned down and kissed him while the other boy watched. Justin then moved his mouth to her breasts and started sucking her sore nipples as Leadre soon felt the pleasure of his cock inside her and started going faster. Soon she was riding him hard as he grabbed her butt cheeks and thrust up into her; their bodies in rhythm with one another. Leadre was surprised she orgamsed once more and soon Justin came inside her pussy.

Finally able to take a break she rolled off of Justin and lay on her back between the young men. They pressed themselves against her and she could feel Derrick's cock pressing onto her thigh, once again hard.

"No...please...not right now...please." She whimpered out.

Derrick laughed, "Don't worry you can rest some. But in a while I want you to suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth."

Leadre thanked him and Justin got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen and brought back three bottles of water. After the short break and her thirst quenched Leadre gave Derrick his blow job and he came in her mouth and she greedily swallowed all of his fluid. The rest of the night both boys used her over and over satisfying their lusts; Leadre had no idea how many times they fucked her, how many times she sucked their cocks, or how many times she came; but when she woke the next morning it was a little after ten and both boys were gone. The only signs that they had been there and they all three had fucked was Leadre's sore pussy and aching muscles.

They had fucked her in so many various positions her muscles cramped when she tried to get out of bed. The room smelled musky of sex and sweet from all three, her bed sheets were wet from their sweat and various wet spots on the bed from their sex, she had their cum now dried over parts of her body, her face, and even her hair. She knew her eye makeup was smeared and she tried to get out of bed to clean herself but instead she pulled the bed covers over her sore tired body and actually giggled at the events of the night. They used her like a whore, they called her humiliating names, they fucked her over and over, they came over her face and body and in her hair and she loved it.

She loved how sore her pussy and body was at the moment, she loved how many orgasms they gave her, she loved them cumming in her pussy and mouth and over her body, and she loved how they abused her sexually and verbally. Surprisingly she felt very little guilt of what she did and who she did it with. One thing that did shock her was when Justin actually gave Derrick a blow job and let the other boy cum in his mouth as she gave Justin oral sex. That surprised her but also turned her on. Later as they were lying in bed between sexual romps she asked Justin if he was bisexual.

"Not really." He told her. "Derrick and I have been best friends since kindergarten and as we got older we explored some and I have been sucking his dick on occasion ever since. I kind of like it but he is the only guy I would do that with."

"Oh...does he do you." She asked.

"Fuck no." Derrick laughed. "But I like when he does mine."

Justin chuckled, "See now we all three have a secret so now you know Derrick and I would never tell anyone you let us fuck you cause you have something on us also."

Leadre giggled, "True...does...well...does Natalie know?"

"Hell no!" Justin said. "If my bitchy girlfriend ever found out she would use that against me to get something she wanted." He looked at Leadre, "I know she is your daughter, but she is a manipulative little bitch to a lot of people."

Leadre sighed, "Yes I know."

"She's a cunt." Derrick said and Leadre could not help but laugh.

"So why date her?" She asked Justin and Derrick nodded.

"Cause she is prestige. Dating her gets me invites to the best parties and a shoo in for homecoming and prom king this year. Plus even if she has an invisible golden lock on her pussy and treats it like the Holy Grail or something I like when she sucks my dick." He grinned. Justin enjoyed teasing Leadre about anything sexual about her daughter. "And also dating her got me to be able to fuck you."

Leadre again had to laugh at her young lover. As she was laughing Derrick grabbed her and rolled her over to her back and spread her legs to fuck her once more. He put her legs over his shoulders and bent her legs up so her feet were level with her head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds