A Day in the Life of Saeva K.

"Then ask, faggot."

"Uh, err..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

The pair fall silent. If I could hear them then my lone Vrokkun student in class could also hear their exchange. I turn around to begin my lecture, and I see the young lady, Samantha, is staring at me with wide eyes. Her ears flicker low every once in a while, a sign of curiosity, then perk right back up.

It feels like all the young eyes on me can tell exactly what I've been up to. That's just paranoia talking, isn't it? There's no way they could know. Sure, I might be acting a little strange, but it's not like I'm wearing a sign that says, "I fucked a stranger and ate out the dean this morning."

The only one who might have a clue would be Samantha. Her ears are starting to get a little saggy, so I'm sure she's picked up the scent of pussy and cum on me by now. Fuck.

All I have to do is make it through today without screwing up anything else... or anyone else. Then I can go home and hide in my apartment, far away from sex and all these complications.

Easier said than done.

* * *

I muddle through my classes, somehow, and the day ends with me in my office. The building is quiet, most everyone having gone home. It's the kind of quiet I like. Restful. Peaceful. The sort of silence where I can think straight. I really just want to grab my things and head home, but then I see a pile of papers the TA left on my desk. Papers I need to grade.

"Well, shoot," I mumble.

I could take the task home with me, but it might be nice to hang out here and deal with it. If I wait to go home I'll miss the after-work crush in the subway. That would be worth it. I don't need a repeat of this morning. I'm still pretty wound up. Having decided, I set down my purse and get to work. Maybe fifteen minutes in, there's a knock at my office door.

Who could that be?

"Come," I call out.

Probably a poor word choice considering how my day has gone so far. Two of my students, Gina and Timothy, walk in and stop in front of my desk. I sigh. That pair are like a walking cliché. He's the university football team's quarterback, and she's the head cheerleader (dirty knees and all). Both were in my last class of the day, so they must've hung out until the building was almost empty. Everyone knows they're dating, and that both are spoiled rich kids, the kind who are used to getting everything they want.

"Miss K," Gina starts in with a head of steam, "we have a problem." She holds out a graded paper I'd handed back to her today. A big fat letter "D" is in the upper right corner with red ink circling it. "What the hell is this? You gave me a D?"

"Not cool," Tim chimes in.

I try to keep my voice clear of any condescending tone. "Hello, Gina. Tim. How can I help you?"

Gina slaps the paper on my desk, having to lean over to do so, and I catch an eyeful of her cleavage and jiggling boobage. Tim gives me a smirk and a knowing wink. My ears start to droop.

Fuck.

"I thought we could talk about this," she offers. She shifts her chest and pushes her arms together, putting her big tits on display. "You know. Make you reconsider."

"Is that so," I reply flatly. "Maybe next time complete the entire assignment and you'll get a better grade."

While I try to reason with her, there's only one thought going through my head...

Do not have sex with your students. Do not have sex with your students. Do not-

* * *

How does it always end up like this? Here I am seated on the edge of my office couch, shirt wide open, skirt up, with my bra and panties somewhere on the floor. Is the door locked? Wait, why am I doing this again? My libido tells me, Why not? It doesn't hurt to indulge yourself once in a while.

"Come on, Miss K, we've known each other for 3 years," Gina whines from next to me on the couch. "Can't you do us a favor?"

"Nuuoo," I mumble.

Hey, you try enunciating properly with a dick in your mouth. Yeah, Tim's standing in front of me, and I'm slurping on his prick, duh. How did you think this would go? God do I love the taste of human dick. I suck Tim's cock all the way back into my throat and bob on it. Gina, seated next to me on the couch, gives one of my tits a squeeze. It's kind of unfair she hasn't taken off any of her clothes yet.

Gina begs, "Aw, come on. Don't be like that. I'm letting you suck my boyfriend's dick."

"Nu-uh."

Like I don't see what you're trying to do, you little scumbags. I have my principles.

"Pleeease? We always have so much fun together."

"I shud nho."

Gina pushes Tim back, his prick popping from my mouth with a wet smack.

He grumbles, "What the hell?"

Reaching out to pull him back to me, I mumble, "Nooo, where you going?"

Then Gina wraps an arm around my back and leans me into the sofa, pulled tight against her. Her other hand falls to my stomach and traces delicious little circles over my skin. The light touch makes me vibrate in a hidden place. I turn to look, mesmerized by the soft hunger in her eyes. Her fingers creep lower, but not as low as I want. My ears are as limp as wet dishrags now, my body weak and wanting. The little vixen curls her hand up and around my cheek, pulling my lips closer to hers.

She asks, "Do you want us to go now?"

Her breath is hot and sweet, and her tongue is practically begging for me to suck it between my lips. I say, "N-no."

"If you won't change the grade, I'll have to go study to make up for it. We'd rather spend some time with you."

Our noses are almost touching. I want to taste her lips so badly. Her smell of excitement and blueberries is proving more than I can handle. Somehow I manage to put up token resistance.

"I- I know what you're doing."

"Shh... let's just have some fun, okay? Don't you want us to stay?"

Hah! I am not this easy. These kids are crazy if they think something this obvious would-

Gina's fingers glide over my mound and clit and into my pussy, my inner walls clinching down instinctively. My back arches like someone just hooked me up to a wall outlet. Her two middle fingers stop, buried deep inside, and my pussy twitches against them.

As sweet as honey, Gina asks, "Will you help me out?"

"Y-yeeesss!"

"Mmmm," she hums. "Thank you."

Damn it.

She presses her lips against mine and starts to finger me in earnest. I french kiss her, practically deep-throating her with my long, agile tongue. She doesn't seem to mind, getting more into it, and even through her clothes I can smell her getting wet. Her fingers pick up their tempo, and I'm soon bucking against them.

"Fuck that's hot," Tim mumbles.

Before I know it trembling and shaking while Gina spears me with her digits and sucks face with me. And then I'm cumming fast and hard, weak and helpless. She pulls her lips away a few spare millimeters and whispers into my mouth, "Ah, there it is. Want another?"

"Y-yes."

She finger-fucks me to another furious, brain-bending orgasm. I drown in her scent and her touch and her lips, her breasts crushed against my side while her hand does it's dirty deed on me.

As I lay there in a post-gasm puddle, I hear Tim's amused laughter. He says, "Man, she's really out of it."

I can't argue that. No, seriously. I couldn't argue right now if I wanted.

Gina scoffs, "Naaah, she's fine. Right Miss K?"

Fuck this. I am going home.

I see her grab Tim's rock-hard dick and point it my direction. She invites, "Ready for another round? I really wanna sit on your face and watch Tim fuck your pussy."

Well, maybe just one more time will be okay.

Chapter 4: Bound for Home

I'm strolling down an asphalt walking path through the wooded area near campus. It's technically a park attached to campus grounds, but I use it as a short cut on nights I want to walk home instead of taking the subway. It's dark and late. The trek is four miles long, but sometimes I need a little light exercise to clear my head. That, and no one really uses this path.

Okay, that was too much. I need to slow down. I mean, I've already had sex with four people today. That's like... too many!

I think about that and realize I'm not sure if it is too many.

Is that right? How many sexual partners do humans have on an average day? I wanna saaaay... two? Three?

Three sounds about right to me.

Yeah, so I'm only one over the limit. That's not so bad. I just need to stay away from humans for the rest of the day.

I can see the maintenance shed in the distance through the trees, so I know I'm approaching the park's perimeter.

Nobody's ever in the park at this hour. Should be okay. I'll just have to focus and-

"Yeah, suck it!"

I stop dead in my tracks, wondering if I really heard that, or if my mind is playing tricks on me.

"Mmm!"

Okay, now that sounded like a woman's moan.

"Whoa, dude."

That was a different voice from the first one. The sounds are coming from behind the maintenance building. I should leave, just walk right on by.

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep-

I peek around the corner.

I knew it! Someone's being naughty.

As I take in the scene, I come to a realization. Earlier today in class, when those two students were talking about me being in heat, they weren't talking about me. They were talking about Samantha.

There she is on her knees, with those two guys in front of her. Their pants are down enough that their dicks are out, both hard as iron poles. Sam has her hand on one and the other in her mouth, her ears drooping low. When our eyes lock, hers go real big, and she lets the prick in her mouth pop out. Her ears spring up and lay back in shock.

"Miss K?" she mutters, horrified. "Wh-whu-what are you d-doing here? Oh my God!"

This is unacceptable. This poor girl needs my guidance.

I'm not sure what I was thinking. I should've known better than to open my mouth with two young, virile, half-naked men standing ten feet away with their hard dicks in plain sight. I simply can't think straight under circumstances like this.

"What are you doing, Samantha? This isn't you! This is a public place. Anybody could catch you. You're lucky it was me. This could ruin your reputation forever. Two guys at once is too much. Most of the time you can keep them quiet with a blowjob, but- um, never mind. All right, so maybe sometimes I eat out my boss, but that doesn't mean- wait, I'm getting off the subject again. And don't make videos. That stuff always gets on the internet and then it's over. When I was a little girl my grandma taught me a valuable lesson about integrity. No, wait- that was insemination. Never mind. I know that it's sometimes hard to resist a juicy- I mean it's hard to control your desires, but it's worth it. Look at me. It takes a lot of hard work and self-control not to fuck every- I mean, I misspoke. A lot of humans look down on us as 'alien nymphos'. Show them you can be better than this. Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

Sam asks, "Um, Miss K?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

She's looking at me with those huge eyes, her ears tilted at different angles in a sign of confusion. I turn away from her, only to be struck by another realization. I'm kneeling down in front of one of my human students, and his cock is in my hand.

"God damn it," I mutter with a sigh. "Muscle memory."

Oh well...

I stick out the bright length of my long, blue tongue and drag it along the dick in front of me, all the way from the base to the crown. I lick young stud number one like an ice-cream cone.

"Holy shit," he exclaims.

"Dho ash I shay, nhot ash I dho," I mumble to Sam around my extended tongue.

It's not like I have any dignity left to lose today.

I slurp the guy's prick between my lips, lashing that tongue of mine around his length as I start to deep-throat him. He groans in appreciation.

"Whoa, Miss K," Samantha mumbles.

I can hear it in her voice. It's that subtle tone I hear in my own. She can't help herself, either.

The other guy, his dick hovering near her face, asks, "Hey Sam, we doing this or not?"

"Yeah," she answers, more a sigh than a word.

That sigh is one I've heard pass my lips too. A sigh of surrender. It's the sound I make when I know I shouldn't, but I also know I'm going to anyway and there's nothing the smarter part of me can do or say about it. I watch as Sam emulates me, putting her mouth on and around stud number two's cock.

"Shit, dude, they're both in heat."

I'm in that funny place again, so I'm not really paying attention to which one said that. I don't really care at this moment, either. To me, right now, they're just a pair of dicks Sam and I are going to use and abuse. I'll have to remember to give them both extra-credit points on Monday. I mean, this is literal field research into xenobiology after all.

For a while all I can hear is the lurid slurping of Sam and I sucking these two cocks. I think her fella's stamina isn't as high as mine, because I detect the tell-tale heavy breathing and grunting that says he's about to blow his wad. Or maybe Sam is just better at sucking dick than I am? Nah, that can't be. I've gotta have ten year's exp-

"Oooooh shi-i-it!"

Yup, he's losing it.

"M-muuh! Mh! Mmmm!"

And judging by the wet and lurid moans she's making, Sam is letting him cum in her mouth and loving every second of it. Although I keep slurping happily on my cock-flavored treat, I can't help feel a little jealous.

Around my mouthful of manhood I mumble, "Whah wohn hou cmm?"

"Mish Ayy," Sam mutters, "I haaa suuhing huuuh hou..."

I open one eyelid and angle my gaze her way. Her mouth is open, blue tongue hanging down, and a huge amount of sperm is drooling out and into her hand.

Oh my, she wants to share.

The guy in my mouth mutters something in a disappointed tone as I release my oral grip on him. Like a homing missile, my tongue finds it's way to Sam's cupped palm, and I start to lap greedily at the cum. When that's gone I start to lick it off her chest and chin too.

I'm horrible. I can't believe I'm fucking more of my students.

"Mmm," I purr.

Samantha observes, "It hits you pretty hard too, huh?"

I don't answer that. I mean, do I really need to?

One of the male students says, "Aw, how cute."

"Yeah," the other agrees. "Almost a shame to break it up."

"Almost," the first concurs.

* * *

Once again, it turned out like this. I'm not sure where my clothes ended up, not that I care right now. Sam and I are naked, reclined against a brick wall shoulder to shoulder with something cold and hard under our backs and something hot and hard inside us. It looks like stud number two had another round in him. It also appears we switched partners at some point, not that it matters. When I get like this a dick is a dick is a dick, as far as I'm concerned.

Sam moans and purrs, "Aaahmn! Ah! Yes! So good!"

Somehow I manage a semi-coherent reply. "Yesh b-but just this once... Ha! Ahh! D-don't overdhooo it. Ah right?"

Her eyes roll back, and her mouth hangs open. It's amazing to lay back and enjoy this good fucking while I watch a hard cock plunge in and out of Sam's pussy. I mean, this is seriously fucking hot. On impulse, I reach over to tickle her thatch. Her dusting of dark blue pubies are curly and course to the touch.

"Ah!" she cries, her eyes snapping down to look. "M-miss..." Her voice catches. "Miss K?"

My fingers find her clit, and I swirl them over it while stud number one keeps hammering her cute little box. Sam grunts something incoherent and tries to thrust her head back, but the wall stops her, causing her to buck slightly. How fucked up is it that I'm getting off on having a mini-orgy with three of my students?

Yeah, I should probably be fired.

Sam's body starts to vibrate, then quiver and quake. Drunk at the feeling of making her cum, I start to cum too. We both devolve into a slobbery mess of shaking glee while the two guys keep on pounding our pussies. Our cries of "yes, yeeesss!" and "aahn! good!" fill the air.

Next we're bent over and face down on -- what is this we're bent over, some kind of power box or a storage bin? Actually, I don't care. It's solid enough to hold us up, and that's all that matters. They fuck us doggy style to another pair of leg-shaking, pussy-quivering orgasms. It's funny how Sam and I cum at the same time again. I crawl a little closer and share a kiss with her as we climax, her tongue wagging into my mouth.

Hungry little minx.

We switch partners and give the guys a break, making them lounge back while we ride them, me in reverse cowgirl and Sam seeming to prefer the face-to-face version. This is good, because I think they were holding back, and I really want some cum inside me. I fuck my guy hard and fast, and Sam seems to be doing the same, bouncing quicker than a paddle ball. The air is thick with the reek of cock and pussy, the sludgy smell painting the inside of my skull.

It's about this point I remember, Wait. Didn't I decide I wasn't having any more sex today?

Oh well. Nobody's perfect. Can't win them all, right?

Hold on. Where'd this third guy come from? He is sorta cute. And young. Probably another student lured here by the noise we're making, but he's just standing there all wide-eyed.

"Shee-it, guys," the newcomer finally mutters. "Couldn't wait until I got here to start, eh?"

I won't turn down adding a third prick to this party. I mean, if you're gonna go to hell, may as well go down in flames, right?

Why isn't he joining us? I'm bouncing my pussy up and down on this cock for all I'm worth. You can't tell me he doesn't want to jump in, especially after what he said. I give him a come hither finger. I'd throw him a sexy look, but I'm pretty sure my fuck-face already speaks volumes. He's coming this way, undoing his pants. Good enough.

As soon as the newcomer is close enough, I hop down. The guy who was underneath me mumbles some sort of complaint, but I'm too into my new toy to give a shit. I push the new guy onto the -- what the hell is this thing we're using? Anyway, his dick is out and hard, and I don't need much more invitation than that. I slurp it into my mouth. He utters this cute squawk of surprise when I go down on him without a word, but his noises soon turn into the sexy type.

Mr. Old Toy grumbles something again, so I reach back, smack my ass cheeks a couple times, then spread them wide in invitation. I groan around my mouthful when he takes the hint and rams my pussy full again. Fuck me if this isn't heaven.

Sam, her gaze pasted to the spit-roast action I have going on, starts to cum again. "Yes! Oh yes! Aaaahn!"

Afterward, I see her continue eyeballing the action beside her, like a drunk eyeballing their next drink. She climbs down and slurs, "Mheee toooo..."

I make room for her at the table. The pair of us give this lucky guy a sandwich blowjob. Not to be left all alone out in the cold, her previous paramour rises to take her from the back like my guy is doing. Our lips and long tongues run all over every inch of the newcomer's cock. I smile a little when Sam licks his sack and sucks one ball between her lips.

I think, She reminds me of me at that age.

It isn't long before I cum again, huffing and panting into the third guy's pubic hair while Sam keeps slurping at his prick. It's like I started a chain reaction full of grunts and groans, huffs and moans, and cumming cocks and pussies. The fella fucking me from the back makes some dirty comment about how good my pussy is, then I can feel his dick flex right before it blasts an ocean of heat into me. It squelches around inside, but my squeezing cunny makes some of it dribble out. It tickles my clit as it trickles down.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds