A Day in the Life of Saeva K.

The other student behind Sam grunts and convulses as he fills her juicy little twat with creamy goodness, and she cums again with her mouth still full of number three's dick. We go back to sharing, and it isn't long before the last dick is shooting it's spunk, giving me a nice big oral creampie this time. Both of us a cum-dripping, gooey mess, Sam and I drop to our knees and turn to each other so I can share the load in my mouth with her. Fair is fair, after all. She did share the first one with me.

Our long blue tongues wrap together, and we're pretty much making out, the divine taste of all that human semen in our mouths, swapping back and forth. We're a pair of junkies getting our fix and gorging ourselves on a huge stash. I guess it's only natural we end up rolling around on the ground 69'ing. The orgasms we give each other seem coincidental, as we're mostly delving our tongues into each others' pussies to get at every ounce of that delicious semen.

Don't get me wrong, the cumming is great, but- No, you know what? The cumming is fucking awesome. It's just even better because I can still taste dick, pussy, and sperm all mixed together like the best cocktail in the world, and it's making me high as fuck. All in all, I think it's the best sex I've ever had. The thought that it was with three of my students and a stranger is a little sobering, but only a little.

Eventually Sam and I are spent, and we end up leaned against each other on this -- you know, I still have no fucking idea what this big blocky metal box thingy is. Anyway, I look around with glazed-over eyes. Man, it seems late, and enough time has passed that I'm almost back to normal.

"Whoa, hey Sam."

"Uhhh... wazzat Miss K?"

"The guys. They're gone."

She looks around all bleary-eyed. "Ohhh. Yeah."

I need to get dressed and cleaned up and head home, but I want to make sure Sam is okay. She still seems a little out of it. Sheesh, what time is it, anyway? I fumble through my stuff and get into my purse. When I pull out my phone and light it up, my jaw drops open.

"Oh shit," I mutter. "It's almost midnight."

I guess Sam and I were going at it a little longer than I thought. I look around nervously, wondering if anyone happened by while we were on our little sex trip. Well, no helping it if we were seen, but I don't think we were. No one uses this park this late, and no cops are here arresting us, so if someone did happen to see us they didn't file a complaint.

I breath a mental sigh of relief and think, Dodged a bullet. I really gotta stop doing this.

Sam groans and rolls her eyes when she peers at my phone. "Uhhh, my mom is gonna kill me."

Oof. Now I feel terrible. I make such a shitty role model.

Oh well, I tell myself, I'll try harder tomorrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 565 milliseconds