A Death in the Family Ch. 02

"Yeah." said Todd. All the dirty talk from his lovely wife had him very near the crest. "I'm getting close, babe. You want it in your mouth or your pussy?"

"Mmmm, my mouth." said Teresa. She again took his meaty inches deep into her mouth as she jacked the base of his prick with one hand and massaged his balls with the other.

"Oh my God, it's here..." Todd gasped. He'd barely got the warning out in time when the first huge spurt of thick jism rocketed out of his long shaft and splattered onto Teresa's throat. As more heavy spurts followed, Teresa greedily swallowed every drop, then milked him for the rest of it as he lay gasping and trying to catch his breath...

Part 10 - Propaganda and Response

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, June 7th, from the back of the Courthouse Complex parking lot, with Eastside Elementary in the far background. "Fear is gripping our Town & County in the wake of an attempted kidnapping of two young girls!"

Bettina began: "Yesterday, someone dressed as a Town & County Police Officer attempted to kidnap two young girls near Eastside Elementary School, which is just behind me here. The girls ran and the man got into his vehicle and drove away as teachers responded to the screams of the girls."

Bettina: "Witnesses say that the vehicle was made up to look like a Town & County Police vehicle. That vehicle was found abandoned on the Hammondsville Highway across the State Line. Police and the FBI are investigating, but have not made any arrests in the case."

Bettina: "This incident is one among several which have caused local residents to be concerned about the safety of their children as well as the amount of trust they can put in the Town & County Police Department. The recent school shooting in Nextdoor County and an attempt earlier this year to kill a student at the new weather station is bad enough, but now the perps are impersonating Police, making it difficult to tell them apart from real Officers.

Bettina: "There have also been complaints about the speed with which the Police reacted to the incident yesterday. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Eldrick X. Weaver saying "The Police were very quick to respond to two white girls, daughters of wealthy men, being in danger, but we're concerned that they don't respond nearly as quickly when minority children are in danger. This is one reason we need three Police precincts, so that all of our children quickly get the help they need and deserve!"

Back to Bettina live: "Mr. Weaver intends to continue pressuring the Town & County Council to take action to restore three Police precincts, despite resistance from the white Republicans on the Council. And Police Commander Donald Troy has steadfastly not responded to repeated requests by Channel Two News for comment on the concerns of citizens about the danger to our children."

Bettina: "And in other news, the State House Judiciary Committee continues to work towards impeaching Governor Val Jared for colluding with the Federal ICE Bureau to harass, arrest, and deport Undocumented Workers. Governor Jared has refused to cooperate with the Committee, and has ordered Executive Branch employees to not respond to requests by the State House Judiciary Committee to testify."

Bettina: "We have with us State House Minority Leader Wilson Hammonds, who is sitting on the House Judiciary Committee as a courtesy. Leader Hammonds, what will be contained in the expected Articles of Impeachment against the Governor?"

Wilson Hammonds said "Currently we are drafting two Articles of Impeachment against Jared. The first is Abuse of Power in using his position as Governor to harass women as well as minorities, and also for using his position as Governor to aid in the arrests and deportations of undocumented workers, which is a strictly Federal pervue. The second is Obstruction of the State Legislature in not fully cooperating with the orders of the State House Judiciary Chairman to comply with requests to answer our questions..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are either of those illegal?" asked Teresa Croyle as the Command Group sans Your Iron Crowbar drank coffee in the Chief's Conference Room.

"No." growled Sheriff Griswold. "It's not a crime to enforce the law, be it State or Federal laws, and the Governor harassed no one. And there's no such statute crime as 'Obstruction of Congress' or 'Obstruction of the State Legislature'; that's just a crock of horse manure. And double that since no formal subpoenas have been issued, and the Legislature is not in session."

"So they're just making up stuff as they go, eh?" muttered Commander Cindy Ross. "I truly hope people see through this crap."

"And I hope they're seeing through Bettina's hit pieces on Commander Troy." said Teresa. "I'm getting tired of her antics."

"And why didn't she mention the APBs both we and the FBI have put out for Trent Ridge?" asked Tanya Perlman. "That's irresponsible in and of itself."

Teresa said "She's helping the Enemy against us, especially Commander Troy. And putting people's lives in danger as a result."

Chief Moynahan was scandalized. "Do you really believe Bettina and KXTC are trying to collude with the criminals?" asked Chief Moynahan. "That is a strong accusation, there."

"With respect, Chief," said Teresa, turning in her chair to face him, "why else would Bettina not mention the APB, if not to help Trent Ridge and the Swamp Frogs behind him? And she's done it before. Remember Les Craig?"

"Don't we ever." muttered Cindy, which may have saved Teresa from a strong one-way conversation with Chief. As it was, he just shook his head and returned his focus to the television monitor.

"Speaking of Commander Troy, where is he?" asked Tanya, trying to change the subject.

"Why, he's responding to a request for comment from a Media outlet." Cindy said with a wicked smile on her ruggedly pretty face...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello and welcome to Fox Eight University Sunrise!" said Catrina Pierce at 7:30am. "I'm Catrina Pierce, and with me as always is Meredith Peller. Hi, Meredith."

"Hi Catrina. Hello everyone. Here's what's going on today." said Meredith Peller. "As we reported yesterday, two young girls avoided being kidnapped by a man dressed in a Town & County Police uniform and driving a car made up to look like a TCPD vehicle. Police recovered the vehicle just across the State Line, and they and the FBI issued an APB for one Trent Ridge."

A photo of Trent Ridge appeared on the screen as Meredith said "Ridge is a former military Special Forces operative with extensive close quarters combat training. He is considered to be armed and extremely dangerous. Anyone seeing this man is advised to not approach him, and is asked to immediately call the FBI hotline or TCPD emergency line at the numbers listed below, or to dial 9-1-1 immediately. Again, Ridge is considered to be extremely dangerous, so do not attempt to approach him if you see him."

Catrina was shown, saying "Our County's citizens are understandably concerned about the safety of our children, and they are asking what to do and how we can trust our Police if they're being impersonated. To help answer these questions, we have two special guests. Carole Troy was one of the girls involved in the incident, and with her is her father, Police Commander Donald Troy. Welcome to you both."

The camera panned out to show Carole and me. Carole was sitting in the normal chair used by guests, and she was holding the (real) red crowbar. Next to her, in a hard chair that immensely helped support my back, was the (real) Iron Crowbar. I should make that my Twitter handle, but I digress.

Laura was not with us; she tried to avoid being on television if she could help it. Old CIA habits die hard, I mused to myself.

Catrina said "Carole, what happened yesterday?"

Carole said "A bad man drove up to us and said my daddy was in an accident. I didn't know who he was. Daddy and Mommy told me that if something happened to Daddy, someone in my family would come get me, so I knew something wasn't right when a stranger came up to us."

"It's good you realized that." said Catrina. "And how did you know to get away from the bad man, especially when he looked like a Police Officer, like your dad is?


Carole said "My mommy told me that if anyone I didn't know tried to get me into their car, even if it was a Po-leece Officer, I should ask for the safeword. When I asked, that guy didn't know the safeword, so Marie and I ran and screamed real loud, like Mommy told us to."

"Your mother is Dr. Laura Fredricson, Head of the Psychology Department at the University." said Catrina. "So it was she that taught you to use a safeword, and to scream and run if someone tried to grab you?" Catrina said.

"Yes." Carole said. "My mommy wants me to be safe."

"Yes, and what about your dad?" Catrina asked.

"Daddy is a reeeel Po-leece Officer." Carole said. "He wants everybody to be safe." I could hear some chuckles in the background, off-camera. I was chuckling myself.

"And that's why you're here, Commander, and we appreciate you coming in today." said Catrina. "What can people do to be safer, and protect our children?"

"Thanks for having us today, Catrina." I said. "I'm glad I am able to be here today and respond to your request for comment." We all know who that little dig was at.

I began: "First of all, a safeword is a valuable thing to teach your children, especially if you might have someone pick them up from school or somewhere. Even friends they might recognize but not know are picking them up should be able to give them a safeword that the child also knows. And as Carole did yesterday, if something's wrong, run! As fast as you can, and screaming as loud as you can. Get everyone's attention."

I continued: "As to people impersonating Police: real TCPD Officers will have a proper uniform or be professionally dressed; they will have a badge and an ID card and will present it, usually without having to be asked, but definitely upon request."

I went on: "Real Police cars will have County Government car tags and the specific markings you see on these photos." Photos of a real TCPD cruiser were being shown as I spoke. I said: "If a Police car is pulling you over in your car, you can go to a well-lighted, public place such as a gas station or store parking lot, and real Police Officers will understand the caution being taken. Also, it's State Law that a woman can ask for a female Police Officer to come to the scene before getting out of her vehicle or unlocking it."

I finished up: "We think this is a one-time event that is not likely to be repeated, but it's always wise for citizens to be cautious. And yes, I want all of our children to be as safe as we can possibly make them, regardless of who they are or how wealthy their parents are." Yep, another dig...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1:00pm, Friday, June 7th. I was in the back corner 'command room' of the Cop Bar, with Cindy, Teresa, and Tanya. Joining us were Jack Muscone and Tim Jenkins of the FBI.

"Where's Melina?" I asked Jack quietly as we were getting seated.

"Still in Pennsylvania." Jack said. "She put in for a few days off. Maybe she's sightseeing in New York City or something."

After we ordered, Muscone said "That was a great interview you gave KFXU this morning. And Carole did very well, also."

"I think she loved doing it." I said. "Me, not nearly so much, but I had to get the word out there about trusting the Police. Bettina and KXTC were really trying to gin up some FUD."

"What's 'FUD'?" asked Tim Jenkins.

"Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt." said Cindy, who was sitting next to Tim. "I've heard it used mostly in the stock markets, when people try to spread rumors about a stock."

"So, Tim," said Tanya, "how are things in Southport since you've been assigned there?"

"Good." Jenkins said. "Since the Iron Crowbar got rid of Parsons and Rovers, Crenshaw and I have been essentially rebuilding the Southport office. We're starting to get assets in place to watch and understand the Organized Crime down there. The toughest part is figuring out who is clean and who is dirty in the Southport Police."

"Just consider all of them dirty until proven otherwise." said Teresa.

"No, there's some really good people down there, like Eugene Graham." said Tim. "And a lot of them aren't really crooked, but get paid to look the other way and be at the diner at a certain hour instead of on the docks. They just want to do their twenty and retire."

"We have a few of those." said Teresa. "Like Geiger."

"I almost understand that." said Muscone. "But not enough to absolve them."

"Sometimes they can be useful." said Jenkins. "We can turn them, get them to feed us information. It's the ones who are really corrupt, who are actively helping the Mob move drugs and contraband, that we're interested in. But it'll take time to root them out. And that reminds me... Don, what can you tell me about 'Coffin' Cerone and Moe Molinari?"

"Oh, that Cerone's restaurants make the best Italian food I've ever eaten." I replied. "And Molinari's steakhouses are gaining a good reputation, as well. They also get more done in the State Legislature than the rest of the so-called lawmakers put together. What else would you like to know?"

"I'd like to know about their continued connections to Organized Crime elements." said Tim. "Are they really clean now?"

"As clean as they can hope to be." I said. "Of course, Cerone knows he has to keep abreast of the tactical situation at all times, lest something 'wet' happens to him. And Molinari got out of the construction business a while back; he doesn't have to deal with the City Mob any longer. As far as I know, they're not actively involved in any Organized Crime operations. Why? Are you finding something on them?"

"No, nothing bad." said Jenkins. "But their names came up recently in some conversations we might have gained some knowledge of. Seems there was a guy who had a lot of blackmail dirt on a lot of people. Name of McGinty."

"The Bodymaster." said Cindy Ross with a knowing smile. (Author's note: 'One Night in Bangkok'.)

"Word is that Cerone and Molinari both are worried that whatever dirt he had on them could get into the wrong hands." said Jenkins. "So they've offered substantial rewards to anyone who finds that information and returns it to them unread."

"Interesting." I said. "I should go find that data myself, and collect the rewards. But we have more pressing problems right now. Anything new on Trent Ridge?"

"Not a peep." said Muscone. "Jefferson is working with the Hammondsville Police and the Railroad to make sure we don't have some kind of EMPTY QUIVER or other type of situation come up over there. But no sign of Trent or Quint. Anything locally?"

"No." said Cindy. "We've gotten a few calls on the hot line, but we couldn't substantiate anything."

"The Brass in Washington are beginning to tell themselves that the attempt to kidnap Carole was a personal shot at you, Don." said Muscone. "Don't get me wrong, they really want to bust this guy, but they don't see this as part of any other operations."

"And that's where they're wrong." I said, which got everyone's attention. As I looked around, I said "There's so many other ways to get at me if it was personal. And Trent could've just shot Carole when she ran away from him."

Just then, FBI Special Agent Julius Jefferson came in. "Mind if I join you guys?" he asked.

"Not at all." I replied. "Have a seat." We pulled a table over to join ours, and Julius sat down between Teresa and me. Jack asked Julius for a status report.

"Nothing to our west." said Julius. "The whole State is on alert, and they went and searched the old nuclear silos and what was left of that Clinton County facility. Nothing. The Hammondsville Police think Trent may have simply switched cars at that farmhouse, and he could be anywhere in the tri-State area by now."

"That's what my Captain of Detectives hypothesized yesterday." I said. Tanya and Jack fist-bumped.

"And our guys searched Point Hollow and the surrounding areas," said Teresa, "perhaps without regard for the State Line. No traces of anyone at all around there."

"What about Quint Starr?" asked Muscone. "Maybe we should put out a very public APB for him, also?"

"Why haven't we already?" asked Tim Jenkins.

I replied "We probably should have. I was concentrating on Trent, since we know he's been in the area, and I was hoping to grab him. But yeah, it's time to expand and put out something on Quint, too.

"Doing it now." said Teresa as she typed furiously on her Police iPhone. Tim Jenkins was taking similar action on his smartphone.

"Don," said Jack Muscone, "I know it's rhetorical to be asking this, but any idea where to look for these guys?"

"No." I said, a bit bitterly. "I'd imagine Trent is laying low in a safehouse somewhere. If he has help and they're organized, they'll extract him as soon as they can. And that's if he's not staying around to try more mischief."

"If he's smart, he'll go to Southport." said Cindy. "Especially with Tim up here; it's safer for the perps down there right now." She and Tim fist-bumped at her compliment to him. And yes, some of us did notice that it was a compliment.

As we were finishing eating and getting ready to leave, Teresa asked Julius Jefferson "How are things going with Sandra?", meaning FBI Special Agent Sandra Speer. I noticed Julius's face wince, then look a bit pained.

"Well, we're not dating anymore." he said. "And she hasn't been in the City very much at all the past few months."

Jack Muscone's beady black eyes were sharp, and he observed my face. He whispered to me "We'll have to talk about that privately, later."

"It's not good, is it?" I asked, and he knew my meaning was about my daughter Greta, and me not getting to see her hardly at all.

"No." said Jack. "I'll give you the Cliff Notes now: she's been in the New York City office a lot, and is spending time in Washington, too. She has family in New York keeping Greta. And it's not official, but I'm expecting to hear of her transfer any day now..."

Part 11 - Valkyrie Protocol

3:00pm, Friday, June 7th. As I was getting paperwork done, my personal iPhone chimed, telling me I had a text. As I looked at it, I got a bit of a chill down my spine. The sender was a number code, which I knew was an emergency ID of Takaki Misaki. The one word text of the message was 'Valkyrie'.

Just then, there was a knock on my door. It was Teresa, who my assistant Helena knew to allow in, especially if Teresa walked by her desk saying "It's an emergency." And that is what Teresa had said today.

"Come on in." I said. Teresa did, and when the door closed behind her, I said "Valkyrie?"

"Yes sir." said Teresa. "I just got a text. Exactly what does 'Valkyrie' mean?"

"It's a protocol code word from Takaki Misaki." I said. "It means that his ways of communicating have been compromised and he's shutting them down."

"Like we did when we got that virus attack." Teresa said.

"Sort of." I said. "Under the 'Valkyrie' protocol, if we get any messages purporting to be from him or his family, we're to treat them with suspicion at best, and at worst as a message from an enemy using the compromised system."

Teresa nodded. "I'll call Todd, and make sure he and his people got it."

I nodded vigorously in agreement, then said "And I'll call Sheriff Griswold, and make sure he knows..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Fifteen minutes later, Sheriff Griswold and I were in the Chief's Conference Room with Chief Moynahan. As we were letting the Chief know about the 'Valkyrie' protocol message and it's implications, there was a knock on the door. It was was Teresa Croyle. Behind her was Lt. Myron Milton.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds