A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 04

Our guests flew in Sunday afternoon. We rented one of those seven passenger vans for the week. We also had Heathers new car to provided additional transportation. We picked the others up at the airport with the van, excited stories filled the trip back to the condo. I think the kids were in their suits and on the beach before their suitcases were carried in their rooms. Sandy got settled and joined us on the patio overlooking the beach. The sun was too low for tanning but still warm and bright for being in the water.

Dawn and Kit could have been sisters they look so alike. From the back only color of their bikinis and the length of their hair seemed to be the difference. Kit has long flowing hair reaching almost to her butt, Dawn's was a short bob style. Matt and Steve could have been cousins, hair color and complexion the only differences.

For the first night we walked down the beach to a nice outdoor restaurant. The three "adults" wearing shorts and shirts the "kids" in their suits with cover ups. I mention this only because it would be with few exceptions the normal attire for each group.

The kids wanted to play some card games so we set up a table in our condo. Sandy decided to opt out preferring to sit on the patio and listen to the waves. The six of us played for an hour or so. Heather asking to be excused so she could do some planning for the next day. I bowed out so the four of them could play euchre.

I went to the screen door and looked out at the water and Sandy on the couch like patio furniture. It was wicker and had soft cushions with broad wrap around arms. It was at an angle so that only her left shoulder was visible and the side of her face. There were two of these and two matching large chairs. I suppose this could hold three but was more suited for two, the chairs may hold two but would be comfortable for one.

"Mark would you be a dear and bring out a blanket, the air is getting a bit chilly?

"Sure mom, I'll be right there." I replied.

"Mark don't be such a dork, go sit with your mother and keep her warm." Heather winked at me as she publicly scolded me.

I grabbed a blanket. I repositioned Sandy so I was against the arm, she was leaning against me wrapping both of us in the blanket. The kids were playing cards, the waves were crashing on the beach, and just a sliver of moon lit up the sky.

I wrapped my arms around her Sandy snuggled deeper into me. Feeling bold I slipped my hand under her top. Sandy looked over our shoulders nervously. I could tell she was both excited and scared. I found her nipple stiff and waiting for me. As I caressed the nub I could feel her shiver in anticipation.

"Mark!" She whispered.

"Sshhh." I replied softly.

Knowing she was mine to do with as I pleased Sandy melted against me. I toyed with one tit then moved to the next. I kissed the back of her neck I heard a silent mew. Sandy opened her legs, I knew what she wanted. I was tempted but the kids were still just twelve feet away.

Sandy grabbed my hand and forced it over her shorts right above her pussy. I rubbed it twice then pulled my hand back. I could tell she was horny and disappointed when she got up. Sandy moved passed the table, Kit looked at her and then at me. Her eyes left mine while mom kissed her goodnight.

Kit watched as mom moved to Matt and kissed him goodnight as well. Sandy went to the entrance to the hall and stopped to look at me. Kit watched as mom gave me a knowing glare. It was shortly after when the kids decided to go back to their condo. Kit walked over and gave me a wet sloppy kiss to the cheek.

"I think mom forgot to give you a kiss goodnight." Kit whispered.

If Kit didn't know she at least suspected.

I finished cleaning up the table and kitchen. I started to the hall listening for what I expected was happening. They were both in our room. I undressed and joined them in the bed. Heather saw me first and positioned Sandy. I entered her from behind.

"God I love that cock in me!" Sandy howled.

Her pendulous tits hung down as I pulled her to her knees. Heather reached down and stroked her fat clit.

"No!" Sandy squealed!

"Yes you greedy cunt!" Heather teased her. Cum for us and I will let him fuck your ass!" Heather hissed.

"You ...selfish...bitch!" Sandy struggled to hold back her orgasm.

"Cum mommy, feel that big fat cock fill your greedy pussy!" Heather tormented her. Heather knew Sandy loved being reminded it was her son fucking her. Sandy loved how wicked and shameless it was. I realized that she also loved it when Jerry use to fuck her.

I could feel Heather tugging and rubbing Sandy's clit. Sandy was bucking against me ready to cum at any moment. I let some saliva drip on the crack of her ass and rubbed it against her puckered hole.

"OOOhhhh ffffuuucccck!" Sandy groaned. "I'm cumming!

Her announcement was unnecessary as it was clear she was in the throes of a massive orgasm.

I pummeled her cunt from behind as her excitement oozed around my cock. Sandy pulled herself off leaving me with a raging hard on. I moved to Heather, she grinned and spread her legs wide offering me her tight pussy.

We were both so excited it didn't take long for her to wrap her legs around me and for me to fill her pussy.

Sandy had her ass lubed up and was starting to lube my cock as I recovered. I fucked her ass as she ate my cum from Heather's pussy. It was almost thirty minutes later before I filled her ass and we all collapsed together. Against our better judgement we all slept together that night.

Monday was a bright and sunny day. We went on an airboat ride down the ST. John's River searching for alligators. The scenery was beautiful and the gators plentiful. After lunch we all went to the beach. Heather talked Sandy into wearing a bikini for the first time. Sandy had worked hard over the last year to trim and tone her body. I was glad to see her have the confidence to be seen in public in it. Nothing as daring as Heather's, Kit's, or Dawn's it was age appropriate but still appealing.

We played some volleyball, swam, boogie boarded and just caught some rays. Tuesday we went to a theme park. In the morning the seven of us went on some tame rides and had a blast. After lunch Heather and I went with the kid's and hit the most extreme rides. Sandy was going to catch some shows. Sandy wanted to be off her feet so she would be rested for later. I offered to go with her but she wouldn't hear of it.

I noticed it on the first two rides. At the last minute Matt and Steve would switch as the ushers paired you up with your partner. This left Steve with Dawn and Matt with Kit. Heather noticed it too. Steve and Dawn seemed ok with it, they seemed closer than they were letting on. We all met up for dinner in the early evening. The kids went to hit some last minute rides the three of us hit the shops on Main Street.

Wednesday the kids took the car and did their own thing. I stayed at the condo Heather and Sandy went to town looking for souvenirs. When the kids came home and Sandy asked where they had gone the answer was vague. When Matt said they had just gone down the beach to catch some rays Kit gave him a scolding look.

The card game ended early, Sandy and Heather were going to watch some chick flick in Sandy's bedroom and asked me if I wanted to watch it with them. I really didn't want to, but figured that was part of being married. The kids went back to their own condo. It must have been ten when the movie started. I watched the first hour but was just not into for some reason. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Without turning on any more lights I opened the screen door and headed to the patio to listen to the ocean.

There was a new moon that night (meaning no glow) and except for a few excursion ships on the horizon the ocean and the beach was pitch dark. The soft glow of the lights dotted along the shore outlined the view. I was shrouded in darkness not having even turned the lights on in the living room.

As soon as I sat down I smelled the distinct smell of weed being smoked. I thought nothing of it at first and then realizing which way the wind was blowing. I thought it might be coming from the condo where the kids were staying. Fuck! I don't want to be an asshole but this isn't fair to the owners. Besides Heather and I really didn't want to be around that any more. I figured I should at least say something and tell them to take it else ware.

I saw the light casting on the patio on their side of the wall go out. I walked around the wall the living room was dark with just a dim light from the television outlining two body's. They must be watching some horror movie the screen flicked images of a dark house in the rain. I could see Kit with her long hair and Steve kneeling only their silhouettes visible. They were embracing and kissing.

They were obviously not smoking so I continued down the beach in front of their condo to see where it was coming from. The bedroom facing the water was next, the window open the blinds closed. A light was on in the room I could see Matt and Dawn on the bed. They were just brief glimpses as the blind floated in and out with the wind.

The crashing of the waves didn't let me hear anything but on one brief glimpse I saw the bud in her hand glowing. The aroma and seeing them brought back so many memories. There were good ones but most were not. I must have been standing there for a good long time, five minutes or more maybe. I could no longer see the joint then Matt moved closer to Dawn.

It was no use interrupting now, the joint was gone, and they were getting ready for bed. I figured it could wait till morning, we were here for fun not drama. Still I need to set down some limits in the condo.

It was time for me to leave, almost, just one quick look at them kissing and I would leave. The opportunity came. Like before it's amazing what your brain can process in an instant. The flick of the blind couldn't have been more than one, maybe two seconds. The light had to be just right, their positions perfectly aligned. Their heads moved closer, Steve's lips were moving to the prize, the lucky bastard I thought at first.

BAM! Whoa, that was Steve not Matt with her. A second breeze caught the blind, I didn't even look at Dawn, I had to make sure this really was Steve. It was.

If that is Steve who is with Kit? I knew the question was redundant. I didn't want to know but I did. Heather even suggested it yesterday. I retraced my steps heading back to our condo. I wanted to but couldn't look. I reached the wall and started around it when bright flash caught my eye. It was a commercial, the television acted like a spot light illuminating the once dark room. I couldn't help but look.

I was standing on our patio when I saw Heather enter our living room obviously looking for me. Though I was in the shadows from their condo Heather could make me on our side of the wall. It was still dark but the soft light from our kitchen highlighted my position just enough. I motioned for her to be quiet. Pulling her close we stepped back in the shadows looking around the wall. Heather's gasp was muffled by my hand over her mouth. The light level in the room allowed her to see who it was and what they were doing.

Mathew was flat on the floor his head at a slight angle facing away from us, his feet at the other end. Kit was facing us at the same angle as Matt, her left shoulder pointed right at us. She was naked, Matt still had on his boxers or swim trunks.

Long and slender Kit was five nine maybe five ten, her tits were small and pert she had the most beautiful puffy nipples. The plump end swelled to another succulent plateau then the fullness of her breast, a small B cup I would guess. Her flat stomach led to a small wisp of hair and then to Matt's mouth. He was eating her.

Her gasps were usually drowned out by the crashing waves along the beach. Even a deaf person could tell she was in heaven. She dipped her head the long straight hair hiding her face and upper body and then she would jerk sending it all flying behind her head. Dipping again it floated to shroud Matt only to begin again. Her nipples were tensing and the puffiness now starting to get firmer.

Heather dropped her robe and was naked. She moved in front of me pressing her ass against my hard cock. Gripping my wrists she placed my hands on her tits begging me to be firm with them. I pinched her nipples eliciting another silent gasp. I could tell her hand was on her pussy.

We were watching Kit with so much intensity we didn't even hear Sandy come out.

Sandy saw what we were doing. I think she thought we were being naughty then she looked around us to see what was so captivating. Before I could stop her my hands still on Heather's tits Sandy cried out!

"Mark! Tha..." I covered her mouth before she could say anything else clasping it tight. I looked back to see if Kit reacted or if the tide was loud enough to drowned it out. She didn't flinch. Matt his ears covered with her legs couldn't hear I figured. I could see Sandy was pissed but she only knew half the story. I slowly uncovered her mouth indicating she should be quiet.

"That's your sister!" Sandy scolded me in a whisper.

"Oh Matt, Oh Matt...yyyyyyyeeeeeesssssss!" Kit squealed throwing her head back.

It wasn't a scream but it was clear. It wasn't really that loud but the three of us each knew what she was saying, better yet what she was feeling. Kit arched her back thrust her tits out and scraped her pussy along Matt's face. Each pulse in her hips was another wave of ecstasy racing through her body.

The three of us watched in total awe as Kit enjoyed her orgasm. Totally spent she slipped down and lay on top of him. Kit kissed him deeply and licked his face. I could feel Heather getting hotter the longer she watched. Her fingers pumping in her pussy.

I thought of leaving but we could see Kit started squirming on top of Matt. She caressed his chest with her tits lightly kissing him with her lips. Her hair hung down caressing him softly. The television was still the only source of light changing our perspective and clarity constantly.

Kit was whispering or if she was talking we couldn't hear, the surf was an endless energy all its own. The fact is that was ok, words were not needed to tell this story. Matt was blowing her hair from her face she said something he grabbed for her but she stood up too quickly.

Turning she went to her purse on the table and found what she was looking for. It was a hair thingy, she gathered it up facing his raised head and tied her hair in a neat bun. Her legs spread slightly the TV flickered we could see her wet swollen lips. Something passed down another generation, a big plump clit. Heather grabbed for Sandy and pulled her robe off. She reached down and stuffed her fingers in Sandy's cunt.

"OH Sandy! It's as beautiful as yours!" Heather hissed.

"You're going to make me cum!" Sandy murmured. They kissed with passion.

Kit moved to Matt his hands holding up his head. Kit reached down and started to pull his boxers off. He raised his hips and let her slip them past his butt and then lifting his legs she pulled them clear. All eyes are what was going to happen next. Kit lowered her lips to his cock.

Heather released Sandy and turned to me. She lowered my shorts and removed my shirt and started to go down on me. I reached for Sandy and held her from moving. Matt was enjoying it as much as I was.

He suddenly pulled Kits head from his cock saying something as she knelt over him. I pulled Heather off me she looked to see what was wrong. With my eyes I wanted her to know the scene was changing. Heather stood just in time to see Kit spread her pussy and lower herself on Matt's cock.

I knew Sandy would protest so I pulled her in front of me covering her mouth. Oh how I wished we had a video recorder. Kit lowered herself a big smile beaming across her face. I remember the same one Sandy had the first time I fucked her. Matt was hard I could see he had an average cock, but it was big enough for his sister.

Kit was almost down two thirds when she stopped. She bit her lower lip her body shuddered as she tried to support herself. I don't know whether she was teasing him or she was that tight but they paused for a long time. Then with one quick thrust she forced herself down.

"SO GOOD!" This time it was clear what she was saying. Kit flopped down on Matt he lowered his head I could see the grin before she took his mouth with hers. I could feel Heather stroking me and then she whispered.

"Fuck her!" I looked at Heather. What the hell is she saying, Kit is with Matt I thought.

"Fuck her! Sandy! Fuck her now, she wants to feel it. She wants you inside while Matt fucks Kit!" Heather explained.

I turned mom slightly and I could see the glassy eyes, her hand was at her pussy. I looked around the patio, there was curb she could stand on. I shifted her to it and from behind I slipped my cock in her pussy. She was drenched, one easy push and she was bottomed out. My mother is a voyeur and I love it.

Looking back at Kit she was supporting her torso with her hands stretched to the floor her back arched her puffy nipples dangling down like ripe fruit. I could see Matt thrusting into her, I paced myself to do the same with Sandy. I could feel another hand stroking Sandy's pussy from the front and stroking my cock on the out strokes. This was all too much, I knew I couldn't last.

Looking at Matt and Kit was just too much. She was so beautiful he was so right for her. You could see they were so much in love it was perfect. I saw him lift up and suck first one tit and then the other. Her nipples suddenly became hard and pointed. Heather was stroking Sandy's clit now, she was starting to begin slam her cunt down hard on my cock.

Sandy was almost there, I was close behind. I looked on to see how the twins were doing and at just that moment the TV went bright and drowned out by the ocean I could see him say he was cumming.

"Now Mark! Now!" Sandy begged. She had no idea what she said and how loud she had said it.

I looked at Heather and we both looked at Kit, she was pulverizing Matt.

"Fill my pussy, fuck me Mark!" Sandy yelled. I was too far gone to stop her outburst. Kit looked in our direction. I unloaded my cum filled balls in Sandy's needy cunt without a sound.

If it was all not quite simultaneous it was damn fucking close. I am sure Matt heard nothing but I feared Kit did. She closed her eyes faced our way and let the joy of good sex settle in over her body. I did the same.

Heather sent Sandy to bed with me taking the other room herself. We had tried to keep appearances up but we agreed she should not be left alone. In the morning I woke with a new perspective on life. As I thought about Sandy and now the twins, a certain calm came over me. The pieces were fitting together.

"Mark what have they done?" Sandy looked wracked with guilt.

"The same thing we have done. They shared their love." I explained.

"But..." I didn't let her finish

"Mom, trust me I will handle it. They are in love. If you try to stop it will only make it worse. Take it from a person who knows. Give me some time and trust me." I kissed her she started to push me away.

"Trust me?" I repeated. I let her know I wasn't going to stop.

"You will?"

"I will, promise." I dove for her and kissed her until she melted in my arms.

"I love you Mark!"

"I love you too Sandy."

"They do look so beautiful together." Sandy whispered her mind thinking back to last night.

Heather was in the door looking on as she said that.

"You two look just as good!" I held my hand out and welcomed her in bed with us.

It was a late Thursday morning start, seems everyone was in a happy mood. Breakfast became brunch. Kit and Dawn were talking with Heather, they kept looking in the direction of the boys and myself. Heather winked. I knew they were up to no good, in a good way.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds