A Different Kind of Love Story Ch. 02

"Just think baby, you'll be able to wrap your lips around my nipples and suckle from me like when you were an infant," I say as my mouth locks itself on his like it always does after he cums inside me.

*

"Good morning dear," the familiar voice of the one person besides Father Maroni that always seems to bring an ache between my legs suddenly fills my ears.

Father Maroni told you everything that happened between us in the confessional a few weeks ago, didn't he? But I'm not surprised; in fact I'm glad he did, and so are you. Maybe that's why your standing here knowing that I'm going to confession again tonight, and the way your eyes are going up and down my body already has my pussy wishing I was already kneeling in there with your rogue priest asking me question after question about all the different ways my baby has fucked me for the last two weeks. What I want to know is what the connection between the two of you is, and why someone so cultured like you would chase me the way you do to spread my legs for him. You know I'm never going too though, but you also know who I am spreading my legs for; don't you?

"Good morning Ethel," I reply as her eyes continuing to molest me is only adding to that ache between my legs.

"I'm surprised you were able to pry yourself out of your young lover's arms so early in the morning," she says so politely knowing full well Tristan is the one who I lie down with every night.

"That's why I do my shopping so early so I can sneak back into bed and wait for him to wake," I say so softly even though no one but the two of us is in the aisle.

"Of course I'm sure he's tossing and turning with his organ fully rigid waiting impatiently for you to come home," she says with so little ease as though we're talking about one of the upcoming bazaar's we're having later this month.

What is it about talking to you like this that turns me on so much, and even though you're old enough to be my mother there's just something about you that makes my legs tremble whenever we're together like this? Maybe it's that last part of me that knows I shouldn't have taken my baby as my lover that's at work here, and yet you're just as turned on as I am about the thought of me going back home and fucking him as I am, aren't you. I bet you'd love to catch us doing something so nasty, and I can only imagine all the times you've probably walked in on Father Maroni giving more than a blessing to some of the ladies in our Parish.

"I would hope so," is all I reply as her eyes are locked on my nipples as I feel both of them screaming for me to caress them.

As much as I know I'll be tempted to climb on top of him when I get home there's a part of me that wants this feeling of rage to keep building inside me until I'm kneeling in the confessional tonight, and then I'll go home and ride my baby until he coats my insides with his sticky treat. But I don't know if I'll be able resist all those urges once he wraps his arms around me when I slip back into bed and feel that long thick organ of his pressed against me, and I just know you're going to keep teasing me until I reach that point of no return. Oh God I can't believe this is really happening to me; and the look in her eyes tells me she knows what I'm thinking about too.

"No bra dear; and I assume no panties either," she whispers with that sly knowingly smile on her face of one who already knows the answers to the questions she asks but just loves watching us all squirm with discomfort trying to answer them.

"This way all I have to do is pull my sweater over my head and slide my jeans down my legs and climb on top of my baby when I get home," I reply knowing it doesn't matter anymore about whether or not she knows what's really happening between me and Tristan.

If you only knew how much semen has been pumped inside me since my last confession I think even you'd be shocked; sometimes twice in the morning and again at night, and then sitting at my desk with my eyes locked on some of my little angel's with my thighs still quivering imagining that it's our 3rd grader that is sitting in front of me almost brings tears to my eyes. But I know that miscarriage I had so long ago might thwart our plans to make a baby grow inside me, but I have to have faith that I'll finally conceive; and the way we're going at it like two salmon driving ourselves up stream to mate is only pushing us past any of the boundaries we haven't broken yet.

"Just a thought dear, but I'm sure he'd love to see you wearing nothing but those black boots on those long legs of yours," she whispers as all the images from the last two weeks begin to appear in my head.

"He loves seeing me with my legs spread wide open when I'm wearing those boots," I whisper seeing that look on her face that I've seen a hundred times before when I'm staring in the mirror watching my insides being ripped apart.

"Tell me; does he wear protection," she asks so sweetly no one would dare believe what she just said to me.

You know he doesn't you horny old slut, and being a good Catholic girl it would be a sin if I let him too. But, just keep ratcheting up the pressure on me as I feel my nipples being chafed against the inside of my sweater, and the way you're eyes just keep working their way up and down my jeans is only making me even hornier. I know I shouldn't being dressed like this but it just makes me feel so young, and all the times I've felt all those male eyes locked on my ass and legs just makes me feel so desired too.

"It would be against church doctrine if he did," I whisper as we're only a few inches apart now.

"And of course you're not on the pill; are you," she whispers as feel my legs beginning to tremble.

"You know I'm not," is all that comes off my lips.

That's it you skinny witch digest what I just told you, and tonight when Father Maroni calls telling you what I confessed to him you can tell him I'm not on the pill either. There's just that element of both fear and excitement every time my baby ejaculates inside me that every woman my age can relate too, and even though you're bleeding has long since stopped I can tell you still remember what it felt like when you're eggs were being hunted; can't you? But there's still a part of me that's so conflicted because of how much our lives will change if I ever do have a baby growing inside me again.

"You're such a naughty girl; aren't you dear," she whispers as her face seems flushed knowing something about me that I wonder if I should be sharing with her.

"You have no idea," I reply knowing it's already too late to hold back anything now.

"Perhaps I've misjudged you; for you I think it's probably more about having you're flat little tummy swelling than just fornicating the nights away with your son, isn't it," she says with her eyes locked on mine.

"I feel so conflicted about it sometimes," the words come off my lips as I feel my heart pounding away inside my chest.

"Maybe when you're kneeling in confession tonight wearing those black boots and a short little skirt you should talk to Father Maroni about your feelings about having a baby growing inside you again," her words reach my ears as my nails dig themselves into my hands.

"He'll be too busy thinking about racing over to the Carlson's after I'm done with him," I say as the age difference between us seems to be melting away for some reason.

"Those two harpies don't excite him the way you do," she says as her hand suddenly comes up to my cheek and I feel my insides begging me to go home and climb on top of my baby.

"I do loving teasing him so," I whisper as she's seemed to have put me under a spell of some sort.

"I know you do dear, and sometimes he even comes to me for relief after you've tortured him," she says as I'm amazed no one else has come down the aisle and interrupted us yet.

"He does," I ask being surprised and yet not too surprised because of all the times I'm seen his car parked in her driveway.

"Just because I have white hair doesn't mean I don't enjoy the taste of what explodes out of a man's penis," she whispers as my hands wrap themselves around the handle of the carriage.

"Well, he excites me too, and when he's done with me tonight I'm going to be a raving maniac with a fire burning between my legs," I moan as thoughts of what's going to happen in that confessional are already giving me cramps.

"You know dear; I have a fully heated indoor pool; why don't you and Tristan come over tonight after confession and take a nice soothing dip together," she says as I can feel her breath on my lips in a way I never thought I'd ever feel with her.

"And after we take our dip," I ask as all kinds of images are already beginning to fill my head.

"What better way is there to conceive on a cold February night than taking a warm sensuous swim with your lover and then having your bodies become one," she whispers with her lips so dangerously close to mine.

"And you'd want to watch us; wouldn't you," I ask as my legs trembling so badly it feels as though they're about to collapse from under me any second now.

"I'd love to sketch the two of you locked together; that is, if you don't mind," she whispers as the thought of her eyes on me with my baby's huge organ burying itself inside me just seems so tempting a thought.

"Sometimes when I see my reflection in the mirror with him half buried inside me I have to keep reminding myself that it's really my ass that I'm looking at that is spread wide open," my voice trembling so terribly whispers to her.

"You know dear; there's nothing more exhilarating than having a pair of eyes on you at such an intimate moment when you're having intercourse," she whispers back to me.

"You've felt those eyes on you; haven't you," I ask as I can only imagine what she's going to tell me.

"Perhaps that's a conversation we should have another time and in a more comfortable atmosphere," she whispers back to me.

"One thing though, only the three of us," I say more in a hush as she knows she's already seduced me.

"Just the three of us," she says as her hand so gently intertwines itself with mine.

If there's one thing I've learned about myself these past few months is how excited I get imagining myself being pumped with a pair of eyes taking in every intimate detail, and that look on Hanna and Robby's faces that night in the car when I had my legs spread wide open in front of them has been haunting me ever since. So if you want to watch us fucking that's fine with me; although I don't know if my baby would be excited about screwing me in front of someone old enough to be his grandmother. But I certainly am, and I'm sure he'll go along with whatever turns me on.

"I can't believe what you're doing to me," I moan as my hand begins squeezing her as all kinds of images are beginning to fill my head.

"We're so much alike you and I," she whispers as a shiver goes down my spine.

"I can feel that," is all I can say as I wonder if there's anyone else in the aisle with us now watching what's happening between us.

"After he bathes your insides my tongue will give you an orgasm unlike anything you've ever experienced," she says as her tongue so erotically slides across her lips.

"Oh God, I want that," I say more in a moan as her eyes seem to be swimming wildly in their sockets just as I'm sure mine are too.

*

"So tell me child; what plans do have for tonight," I hear the voice ask me as my nails dig themselves into the railing as the screams coming from between my legs to touch myself just keep getting louder and louder.

You're such a pervert; aren't you, and even though you've already cum once I can already hear the stress in your voice telling me that you're hard again. But why wouldn't you with all the things that I've told you tonight, and answering all those hundreds of intimate questions with a river flowing out from between my legs just makes all of what is happening to me seem so surreal. The truth though is of all the things I've shared with you it's describing how my lips wrap themselves around the head of my baby's cock every Sunday morning before coming to Mass that excites you the most, isn't it?

"I have a friend who's offered to let us use her heated pool tonight," I whisper knowing that being the last in line for confession on a cold snowy night definitely has its advantages.

In a way I'm still in shock how my baby so eagerly jumped at the thought of fucking me in front of that tall skinny witch, but the truth is I'm just as excited about it as he is; probably even more. For some reason I feel safe with her, and so does he. But even though she's old enough to be his grandmother I could tell by the way he reacted as my hand slid up and down him that there's just something about her that excites him. Who knows; maybe that's how I'm going to be when I'm her age, but I kind of doubt it though.

"So tell me about your friend," the words reach my ears as I still can't believe the discipline that I'm showing trying not to touch myself and end this agony I'm in now.

You're the one who should be telling me about her, and even though I know you won't it's those parts of her that are so much a mystery that's gotten not only me but Tristan as well under her spell. Who would have ever thought that someone her age would enthrall me the way she does, but this morning in that aisle all I could think about was what it would feel like to have her mouth locked on me with my baby's thick white cum oozing out of my slit. She knows how to press all my buttons just like you do, and I'm sure the two of you have spent hours talking about me too, haven't you?

"She's kind of an enigma; in one way she's so polished and sophisticated, and yet there's an element of eroticism about her that I find so captivating," I reply trying my best not to let my fingers slide down between my legs.

"Tell me what it is about her that you find so captivating," I hear him ask I can tell he's enjoying this little game just as much as I am.

"She's tall and thin like me, and even though she's old enough to be my mother it's so obvious she still enjoys sex just as much as I do," I moan knowing that less than an hour from now her eyes will be locked on my ass as my baby's cock is threatening to split me in half.

"Does that surprise you," he asks with his voice clearly stressed.

It's not enough that she's blowing you, is it? You're fucking her too; aren't you? I should have known by all the times I've seen your car parked in her driveway that something more than church business was going on between the two of you, and of course the age difference is the perfect mask as to why you spend so much time with her. But now I know something no one else knows, and it's only exciting me even more just thinking about it too. Who would have ever thought such a refined creature like her would be spreading her legs apart for such a young lover who just happens to be a priest; not me; that's for sure.

"No Father it doesn't, and I have a feeling her head has bobbed up and down you many times; hasn't it," I ask knowing he's getting himself ready to cum again.

"Many times Kathrine; many times," he moans out in short labored breaths just the way Tristan does before he finally gives me what I want.

"And you're fucking her too; aren't you Father," I whisper suddenly feeling like I'm the one who is in charge now.

"There's just something about her that drives me wild, and sometimes she tells me to close my eyes and make believe it's you I'm sliding in and out of," he says more in a gasp as I can tell he's on the verge of exploding.

"You'd like to be in my pussy; wouldn't you Father," I say so softly that I'm not even sure if he even heard me.

"We both know the answer to that question, don't we," he says as I'm sure he has to be right on the edge now.

"C'mon Father; rip my panties off and pump my pussy until you fill it with all that sticky goo," I whisper knowing just like Tristan my words will have him spitting again inside his trousers in a matter of seconds.

"You're not even wearing panties; are you," he moans as I swear I can smell his semen shooting out of him.

"I never wear panties Father; especially in church," I whisper as my ears are picking up all those telltale sounds that tells me he just can't be holding back anymore.

"OH God Kathrine; I'm cumming again, can you believe it," he blurts out as he's getting all sticky again from what's shooting out of him.

"So tell me Father; what are you going to tell Gretchen and Merissa when you can't fill their pussy's with cum tonight," I ask as I'm suddenly realizing that maybe it's because they suspect what we're doing in here with each other is why they've both been so cold towards me for the last year or so.

*

"It must have been so hard for you growing up tossing and turning night after night dreaming about getting between those long thin legs of your mother," I hear Ethel's voice as though it were a thousand miles away as her hand has already made my baby rock hard and ready to slip back inside me again.

"I'd lay in bed for hours with the sheet barely covering me praying she'd finally pull it off when she'd come into wake me for school," he replies clearly stressed as her nails glide up and down his shaft just like I do when I'm torturing him before finally giving myself to him.

"Of course you were naked and fully erect; weren't you dear," she says so matter-of-factly as she continues toying with him as though she were some sort of oversized feline readying herself to pounce on her helpless captive.

You knew this morning in the cereal aisle that we'd end up ringing your door bell after I staggered out of the confessional tonight, didn't you? And the way you led us right to this bedroom with all these candles illuminating the room just enough so the last thing on our minds was taking a swim just proves to me how adept you are at getting what you want, and I can only imagine how many other couples have laid on this bed fornicating in front of you like we're about to do again. But truthfully I could care less about any of them, and the way my thighs are still quivering from the way your tongue had me screaming out as one wave after another kept building inside me tells me we're going to be coming over here a lot more often.

"You know he was," is all can think to say as my eyes can't believe what she's doing to my baby right in front of me.

"And then she'd come in wearing that short little nightgown that barely reached her thighs only teasing you even more," she says almost in a whisper as I feel that terrible ache deep inside me only getting more intense.

"You loved looking at Mommy's legs; didn't you baby," I say as my eyes lock themselves with his as she just keeps working on his cock in a way I can tell he's really enjoying.

"My favorite was that little black robe that you use to wear sometimes," he moans as her nails just continue rake his cock and balls in a way that must be both so painful and pleasurable for him at the same time.

"So tell me about what it was that you loved about that little black robe," she asks sounding almost business like considering what her nails are doing to him.

"Sometimes she wouldn't even have it buttoned and I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties," he replies as we both watch her tongue begin twirling itself around the head of his cock just like I do to him before we come to Mass every Sunday morning.

"I never wear panties anymore; not even to church," I moan as my eyes still can't believe what they're showing me is really happening.

"So I've been told dear, so I've been told," she says as the look on my baby's face tells me just how much he's enjoying what she's doing to him.

"You know all my secrets, don't you," the words come out of me as I slip my hand into his.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds