A Different Kind of Love Story Ch. 02

"You'd be surprised at how many other mother's in our parish don't wear anything under their robe when they go into wake their sons," she says as her lips suddenly wrap themselves around him as her head and hand start bobbing up and down in a way that has me both shocked and exhilarated at the same time.

"But none of them look like her," my baby moans as we're both marveling at how much deeper her mouth is going down him compared to how I can barely fit his head inside my mouth before I start to gag.

"Who are you, and how can you be sucking on a dick that big so effortlessly is what I want to know," I say as I dig my nails themselves into his hand.

That's it you old slut just keep on teasing him until it's time for me to climb on top of him again, but the way your mouth and hand are working on him tells me he might not be able to last too much longer. But I know you want to see that big dick sliding in and out of me again, don't you? Why wouldn't you; there's just something magical about the sight of two people making love that I even have to admit I've become seduced by these past few months as I've looked in the mirror with him deep inside me.

"I don't know who she is but if she keeps sucking on me like that I'm going to cum in her mouth," his voice clearly stressed lets me know just how close he is to ejaculating.

"Does it feel good baby," I can't believe what I just asked him?

"She's unbelievable," he moans as a sudden feeling of jealousy begins to well up inside me.

"So tell me Kathrine; what really was going through your head when you walked into his room with your robe wide open," I hear her ask me stunning me with how quickly she's able to move from one scene to another with such fluency.

"I want to know the answer to that question too," my baby asks as this feeling of having both of them ganging up on me is proving to be enjoyable in a way that's surprising me.

"All you had to do was slide that sheet off of you and I would have climbed on top of you and slid you all the way inside me," I say as my legs still feeling so weak begin to straddle him with his gorgeous organ already poised to slide back inside me.

"So long and thick; it's a wonder you lasted as long as you did before finally letting him in," she says softly with her eyes staring into mine.

"I just love that feeling of my insides being stretched apart whenever he's filling me," I reply as the feeling of my pussy's lips wrapping themselves around his head sends a shiver down my back.

"Do you know how many boys dream about their mother's riding up and down them," I hear her voice as my insides are adjusting themselves to what's slowly burrowing itself ever deeper inside me.

"You're just so big," I hear myself moan as he's finally bottoming out.

"I knew that first time I saw his jeans bulging as you were bending over so many years ago that one day you'd take him as your lover," I hear her say as I feel her nails sliding up and down my back.

"I had too," I moan out as this feeling of being so utterly stuffed just never seems to be getting old.

"But you knew for years what was waiting for you on the other side of his door, didn't you," she asks me as my lips gently kiss the side of my baby's face more like a mother would do to one of her children who had just done something very special for her.

"There were times when I was so horny that I get up in the middle of the night and just stand there with my fingers wrapped around his door knob," I say as my legs are trying to push themselves up but they just seem too weak to overcome the fatigue from the way I rode him before.

"And you were naked, weren't you dear," I hear her ask as if my baby just read my mind and pulls me down as I feel him slowly beginning to pull out of me.

"Of course I was," is all that comes out of my mouth as my insides feel as though their being pulled out of me.

"Why didn't you come in," Tristan asks me as I feel myself slowly being filled again with our eyes staring into each other's as I realize I've never told him about any of this before.

"So many times I'd just stand there praying you'd open the door and make that decision for me," the words come out of me as I feel him bottoming out again.

"You know Kathrine; if you had turned that doorknob you'd probably have a baby suckling from your breast at this very moment," she whispers as I feel her hands wrap around me and begin to roll my nipples between her fingers.

"You'd like to see that, wouldn't you," I moan as the feeling of my insides slowly being pulled out and then pushed back in again and again each time he makes another cycle is something that I've come to accept because he's just so much bigger than anything I've ever had inside me before.

"I'm sure Tristan would love to lock his lips around your swollen nipples and gorge himself on your milk; wouldn't you honey," I hear her say as I immediately feel him beginning to go faster and faster with that look in his eyes I've seen so many times before when he was tired of being teased and just wants to cum.

"In a few minutes you're going to see my baby suckling form me but it's not going to be my breasts that he's sucking on," I moan as her nails suddenly stabbing the lips of my anus is only threatening to make me come unhinged.

"That's it dear; long deep strokes until you feel yourself about to ejaculate, and then drive yourself as far inside your mother as you can go," I hear her voice as my insides are now expanding and contracting in a way that just doesn't seem possible.

"You just have to keep reminding him I'm his mother, don't you," I say more in a gasp as I know he has to be getting close to cumming by the way he's slamming in and out of me.

"Be honest with yourself dear, it's not just because he's so well-endowed that excites you so much, is it," I hear her say something that I know is true.

"C'mon baby; pump Mommy and make her tummy swell with your baby," I moan as my mouth locks itself onto his as her nails continue to rake my anus in a way that's only pushing me further out of control.

"You'd both be surprised at how many mother's and son's in our parish lay awake at night wishing there bodies could be locked together the way the two of yours are now," I think I hear her say as my inside continue to scream as my baby just keeps bottoming out again and again inside me.

*

"Now wasn't that a lovely reading," Ethel asks as we watch the pews slowly emptying one by one in front of us?

"A very lovely reading," is all I can think to say as my head is still filled with all the images from what happened last night.

There's a part of me that still can't believe it isn't just some sort of erotic dream that I'm remembering now, but when you opened the door wearing those black leotards with your nipples sticking straight out I knew we weren't going to make it to the pool for a dip, and you knew it too. It was so obvious how shocked my baby was as his eyes went up and down your body in a way they had never done before, and the little frilly skirt you'd only see on a teenage diva only added to the mystery that surrounds you all the more. But it's when I felt your hungry eyes on my hairless slit as I slid my skirt down my legs that's when my insides turned to jelly.

"Did you have a good time last night dear," I hear her ask breaking me from all those images that keep appearing over and over again in my head?

"Even now I'm having a hard time believing it just wasn't just some sort of dream that I can't seem to get out of my head," I reply as I suddenly see myself climbing on top of my baby with his big dick penetrating me again and again with the thought that she was my mother walking in on me and Davey so many years ago.

"I'm sure Tristan must have been shocked watching an old lady's head bobbing up and down him," she says as I sense just a little bit of apprehension in her voice.

"You should have seen the look on his face as you brought him so close to the edge," I say knowing how vulnerable she must be feeling now.

"So he enjoyed it then," I hear just a bit of relief in her voice.

"That would be an understatement; plus the fact he asked me again this morning if I thought you'd invite us over again kind of says it all, don't you think," the smile on her face as she hears about how a nineteen year old views her doesn't surprise me a bit.

"Truthfully; I'm half surprised that as petite as you are you're even capable of taking all of him inside you," she says so calmly as we watch the church slowly continuing to empty.

"That first time I was scared to death that he might rupture something deep inside me, but now that feeling of being so filled by him is one that I crave whenever I think about him," I whisper knowing that this is the last place we should really be having this conversation.

"I certainly enjoyed watching the way the lips of your vagina gobbled him down so effortlessly until there was nothing showing but a beautiful pair of swollen testicles," she says in a way I know she's just as aroused as I am now.

"Can you believe how much he stretches me," I whisper as all the times I've watched those movies we made together with that gaping hole between my legs when I lifted off of him.

"My dear, you have the body of a woman half your age, and I wouldn't just say it if it wasn't true," she says something that I'd like to believe but being over forty just makes me feel so vulnerable whenever I look at all those young girls walking in the Mall.

"Sometimes when I watch one of the videos we made I can't believe it's really me on the monitor doing all those things to him," I whisper knowing I'm telling her something only because of how aroused I am.

"My God; there's so much more to you than I could ever have imagined," she whispers so softly with her voice clearly strained.

"I'm sure a certain priest we both know would sell his soul to get a peek at some of them," I say as the quivering of my thighs tells me I'm quickly getting to the point where I might have to go to the ladies room and just sit there a while until I calm down.

"Speaking of Father Maroni; I could tell by the way you ripped your clothes off and attacked Tristan that confession must have gone well last night," she asks as the few people passing by us now haven't a clue to as what we're really talking about?

"Let's just say Gretchen and Merissa probably weren't happy campers after I got done with him," I reply as I already feel that tingling between my legs only getting stronger.

"They're both so shallow but they do give him what he needs," I hear her say as the way they both looked at me when I was coming back from communion tells me they suspect it was me who stole his thunder away last night.

"He certainly has a way of working up what's between a woman's legs, doesn't he," I reply as all I can do is smile imagining what kind of questions he's going to be asking me the next time I'm kneeling in front of him.

"Both young and old my dear; both young and old," she says with a sly smile running across her face.

"I'm sure there are a lot of husbands in the parish that appreciate what he's doing for them when their wives come home in a rage," I say something that I'm sure more than a few of them have probably figured out by now.

"He's just so selfless and asks so little in return," she whispers something that makes me want to burst out laughing.

"I'm sure he is but I'm still not going to spread my legs for him, although maybe I'll let you show him one of the videos I'm the star in," I hear myself giggle like a little girl as my eyes lock onto Hanna, Robby and Tristan milling around the door waiting for me.

"Speaking about spreading your legs; that red headed nymph better be careful or she's going to end up naked in the back of Nanna's minivan with both those boys taking turns with her. But then again; you'd be back there with her, wouldn't you dear," I hear her say knowing it's not even worth me trying to deny the obvious.

"And naked of course," I whisper back.

"I wouldn't expect otherwise," she whispers as I feel her hand wrapping itself around mine.

"I know it's so reckless being with them but it excites me just like the way it did last night with you, and just looking at the three of them standing there I can already feel that ache deep inside only getting stronger," I whisper to her as I know she's feeling the same way about them as I am.

"You better be careful or it just won't be your son's semen that is leaking out of you," she softly says as I feel her hand tightening its grip on me.

"That would be a cocktail you wouldn't mind sucking out of me," I ask as my thighs begin trembling just like they do before my baby slides inside me.

"Have you put your mouth on her yet," she asks as I can't believe I'm already this excited considering everything that's happened in the last twenty four hours.

"Not yet," is all I can think to say.

"But you want too; don't you," she asks something that I've been struggling with since the last time the four of us were naked in the back of Nanna's van.

"Oh God yes, but I want her brother too," I moan as my eyes just can't take themselves off the three of them standing there waiting for me.

"And they want you too; can't you see that," she says something that I know is true.

"I do," is all that comes out of my mouth.

"You know Kathrine; I've participated in acts so unbelievably erotic that you and I both know most women secretly crave when their fingers are desperately trying to give them relief in the middle of the night. But for all of us I don't think there's anything more sensuous than watching our lover's lips on our vagina's after they've been filled with semen. Men for some reason just can't seem to bring themselves to do it, and you wouldn't believe how many slits my tongue has lapped at like it did to yours last night because even though they can't do it; they all love watching us doing it for them. But to see your son's mouth so eagerly gobbling down all that thick white creamy semen as it slowly oozed out of you with that look of love in his eyes is something that's just so very very rare," she whispers as I feel my heart racing just thinking about all the times my baby's tongue has scraped his semen out of me.

"When I was in college I read a novel where the heroine would test her lovers' commitment to her by lowering herself on their mouths after they ejaculated in her. Needless to say so few passed her test, but that first time my baby filled me and I started to slowly inch my way up to his lips I could see in his eyes he knew what I was asking of him," I say struggling to put my thoughts together about something so personal.

"I wonder if young Mr. Murray over there puts his mouth on his sister after he's done with her," she says as my eyes focus on Hanna and Robby knowing it's not even worth trying to deny that their lovers too.

"Well; if he's not, he will be by the time I'm done with him," I reply finally acknowledging something to myself about how I really feel about them.

"You've never been with two lovers before; have you dear," I hear her ask as the thought that their actually might be a puddle underneath me instantly sends a panic through me.

"Before taking Tristan as my lover I found it so difficult to allow myself to be free, but now everything's changed," I reply as that ache between my legs just seems to be getting worse.

"When I was your age my appetite at times for sex seemed insatiable, and being a professor with access to all those horny young college boys was like a dream come true for me. But there was only lust in their eyes and just barely a hint of love unlike how those two boys look at you," she whispers something that I've always known was true.

"They can tell I'm weakening, and she can too," I say as Hanna's loving smile is just melting my heart now.

"Why fight it dear, your fate was sealed once Tristan slid inside you," she whispers what I know is true.

"I wonder if that was the forbidden fruit that Eve wasn't supposed to taste," the words come out of my mouth as I feel her hand tightening itself on mine.

"Why don't we go back to my place and I'll make us a nice hot cup of tea and we'll talk about everything that is going on in our lives," she whispers as I just know her tongue will have me screaming again like it did last night.

"Something tells me that tongue of yours is going to have me writhing in agony again," I say as we're both walking hand in hand towards my three children with their eyes so lovingly locked with mine.

*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds