A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 08

He pulled his Jag out of the garage and we headed for the marina. He kept his boat in Marina del Rey which was just a short ride from Beverly Hills and after leaving his car with the valet in the lot, we walked down to the docks and they led us to his boat which turned out to be a 50 ft. Chris Craft with radar, a large Waverunner watercraft sitting in a cradle on the forward deck and a large swimming transom at the stern. We went up the gangway and he showed us into a large main salon that was furnished like a living room.

He took us on a tour and showed us the galley, dining area, the head including a shower and the main stateroom which was huge in addition to two other smaller staterooms. I told him that I had been brought up on power boats like this and would give him a hand in casting off or anything else he wanted while we were under way. He laughed and told me that the dockhands would take care of the casting off but that, if I knew how to coil a rope, I could stow the ropes after we untie.

He knew how to handle a boat unlike many of the people I've come across who were Sunday sailors and didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground about boating. As we headed out of the harbor, I asked him how long he's been sailing and he told me that he learned everything about boats from being a destroyer Captain in the Navy so I relaxed as I knew I was in good hands. When we cleared the harbor, he headed out to sea and away from all other boats and a few miles out when there wasn't another boat in sight he asked me to take the helm as he wanted to go below for a few minutes. The boat handled beautifully and I was enjoying driving it when he came out of the main cabin totally nude and relieved me at the helm as he told Cory and I to go below and strip. As we entered the main salon, Helen came out of the stateroom totally nude and told us to go into one of the rooms and undress also.

We came back out on the deck and John motioned us over to him as he sat on the captain's chair and told us that he loved to be sucked as he was at the helm so I asked him which one of us he would prefer and he told us both so we both got down on our knees and began to service him. I took his swollen cockhead in my mouth as Cory sucked his balls and after a few minutes, we switched off and kept going back and forth until he cried out in orgasm and his cock began spurting cum which we both shared. When he calmed down, he told me to take the helm and asked Cory to join him on the rear bench while Helen got down between my thighs and started nursing my organ while cupping my balls in her hand.

I looked back and saw him lying on the bench as Cory sat on his face and fed him her crotch. Helen pulled her mouth from my erection to get some sun screen for her as she was directly in the sun and she didn't want her to get burned and ruin our visit and our great sex.

Cory applied the lotion as she rode his face and fed him all parts of her crotch to lick and suck and I could hear her moaning as his tongue investigated every inch of her. Meanwhile, Helen was doing a marvelous job on my penis and I caressed her head as she lovingly sucked my organ. It wasn't long before I released my load and she hungrily swallowed every drop I fed her. The radio had been on for a while and had been cackling with calls from one boat to another as all the pleasure cruisers talked to one another but one call kept cropping up every few minutes and was so insistent I took notice.

"Bi Bi Baby, this is AC-DC, come in." I called out to John,

"What's the name of your boat?"

He was still busy sucking Cory's pussy but lifted her up a bit and answered,

"Bi Bi Baby, why?"

I told him that AC-DC had been calling him on the ship to shore for the past half hour and he said that it was a friend of his and he would call him as soon as he was finished with his desert. A minute or so later, I heard Cory cry out in orgasm and John got up and came into the bridge and picked up the mike.

"AC-DC this is Bi Bi Baby, come in please." He had to repeat it a few times and then a voice came on,

"John baby, where the hell are you? We've been trying to raise you for the past hour. We just missed you at the marina and thought we'd catch up but couldn't find you anywhere."

John told him that we were cruising a few miles out and asked what he wanted. Helen whispered to us that it was a swinging friend of theirs named Don. Don told John that he had a couple on board who was just in from Tokyo on a short visit and he wanted them to meet as it would be "well worth their while". Helen whispered to us that the last phrase was their code for good sex partners and John told him that he had some friends on board and asked if we could all meet for cocktails at the marina later. They made arrangements to meet on John's boat around 6 pm and he signed off with a smile as he turned to us and said,

"Don is a character but a hell of a nice guy and his wife is one of the most beautiful guys you'll ever meet!"

We looked at him with amused smiles as he explained that Tina was a TV but that you would never in a million years guess that she was really a he as she was absolutely beautiful with a body that was out of this world and had an absolutely gorgeous cock.

"You guys will love her" he said to us. "I don't know who this Tokyo couple is but we'll find out later, won't we? Now, how about taking a spin in the Waverunner and then a swim?"

We all agreed that it was a good idea as it was a gorgeous, warm day so John turned on the sonar unit and started looking for a shallow shelf where we could drop anchor. After cruising around a few minutes, he found one and we anchored the boat. Helen suggested that we apply a lot of sunscreen to the parts of our bodies that never usually get the sun as we'll we going nude so we followed her advice as John hooked up the winch to the Waverunner and lowered it over the side. It was a four seater so all of us hopped on board after he walked it around to the swimming platform on the stern and we took off in a cloud of spray as he gunned the engine to full speed.

We circled around the boat and he made sharp turns that almost capsized us but we managed to stay upright and after a while, he asked if I would like to take over and drive for a while. As we gingerly changed places, he playfully pulled my cock and took the head between his lips for a quick suck which had me starting to get hard immediately. When I sat down to drive, my cock was fully erect and Helen reached around and grasped it as if it was a joystick and told everyone not to worry as she was at the controls. As we were scooting around another pleasure cruiser passed by about a mile away but, unless he had binoculars, he couldn't tell that we were nude and even if he did, we didn't give a damn. We played around for another hour on the Waverunner and then headed back to the boat for a swim.

John brought out some swim fins, masks and snorkels and I was swimming around the boat for a while but the water was too deep and there was really nothing to see so I headed back and found John sitting on the swimming platform talking to Cory who was in the water nearby. I took off the mask and snorkel and placed it on the platform and used the fins to keep me up as I tread water in front of him and took his soft penis in my mouth and bobbed up and down on it. I loved having a soft cock get hard in my mouth and I soon had him fully erect and Cory came over and we shared his erection as she held onto the platform for support. Helen announced that she had drinks and snacks prepared and when she looked over the stern and saw us, she said,

"Oh, I see that you're already having something to eat."

We reluctantly stopped sucking his delicious penis and got out of the water to join her in the main salon. John walked into the salon with his cock standing straight out in front of him and Helen told us that we could have it for desert if we wished but right now she wanted us to sample the snacks she had prepared. While we ate, John told us about Don and Tina. Don was a talent agent working for MCA when he met Tina, who is a vocalist, and it was love at first sight for both of them. When Don found out that Tina was really a guy, he flipped out and asked her to come and live with him immediately and they've been together for the past 6 years.

Don now has his own agency and is doing very well and Tina still takes occasional jobs in Vegas. He told us that, knowing Don and Tina, they would be very insistent about making it an eightsome tonight if we all agreed. He told us that Don was a stocky, good looking guy with a huge organ and that we wouldn't believe that Tina is really a guy since she's so beautiful and has such a magnificent body.

"Her cock is long and thick and she's a sight for sore eyes when she stands there in all her womanly beauty with that big penis standing out in front of her. You notice that I always refer to him as a her because I consider him a woman and so does everyone who meets her. Most people have no idea that she's a he."

"I wonder what this Japanese couple is like?" Helen mused and John told her we'll find out soon enough.

We went back out on the Waverunner after eating and played around on the water for a couple of hours before John suggested that we head back to the boat and get ready to cruise back to the marina since it was getting late. We got the watercraft back in its cradle and stowed all the snorkeling gear as the gals went below and cleaned up the salon. Just before starting up the engines, John suggested that we all slip on our bathing suits since we were heading back to civilization so we went below and got them on. After pulling up the anchor, John headed back towards land and on the way back

I asked him to show me the radar setup which was very interesting and picked up all the boats, islands and coastline in the general area. We got back to the marina in a couple of hours and John impressed me with his maneuvering of the boat as he put us right into his slip with no effort at all. The dockhands were waiting for us since he had radioed them as we were coming in and we were tied up nice and snug in no time at all.

Cory and I showered in the guest head as Helen and John had their own private head in their stateroom and we were sitting on the afterdeck having drinks when our company arrived. As John had said, Tina was absolutely gorgeous in face as well as body, with large breasts, beautiful ass and legs and moved with a sexy fluid motion. Don was a good looking guy with a great personality who introduced us to his Japanese guests, Hiroko and Hideki before John had a chance to say anything. They were a striking couple and Hiroko reminded me of the famous Japanese porn star, Mimi Miyagi as she looked a little like her and had about the same type of body with large breasts and ass. Hideki was a solidly built, good looking guy who was constantly smiling. John introduced us to all and they sat down and joined us in drinks as Don told us about their day on the water.

John asked him if they had any "fun" while they were out and Tina told us that any cruise with them had to include playtime so yes they did have some "fun" and Hiroko and Hideki smiled when she said this. They spoke English pretty well so I asked how long they were going to be here and Hideki told me that they were staying about a week and were then going to settle down in New York as he was just transferred there by his banking firm in Tokyo. We told them that we lived in Manhattan and would be back there in a few weeks so maybe we could look each other up when we got back and they smiled and thanked us since they didn't know anyone there except for Hideki's office associates. After we had a few drinks and everyone was feeling very relaxed, John phoned the restaurant and told them that his original reservation for four was now eight and told them that we would be arriving in about 15 minutes.

We had a delicious dinner during which Don made a number of innuendos concerning Hiroko's sexual prowess which had her blushing in embarrassment. Then, during coffee, John gave Cory and I a look and when we nodded back, he asked if everyone would like to go back to his place for after dinner drinks and playtime and everyone agreed. Don told Hiroko and Hideki about their very talented staff and they seemed impressed and eager to go.

We took two cars and they followed us back. When we walked in the door, Sophia and Carlos were waiting in the foyer and they looked fabulous. Sophia was wearing high heels and a black garter belt and stockings with a matching cut out bra that exposed her gorgeous, full breasts and Carlos had on a black thong that was made to support his penis as it rested in the V shaped straps. The Japanese couple were transfixed as they stared at the two beauties standing there and Tina walked right up to Carlos and grasped his organ in her hand as she gave him a quick kiss hello and then did the same to Sophia.

Sophia led them into the library and I noticed that Hiroko's eyes never left her undulating ass cheeks as she followed her inside. Cordials were already poured as John had called them from the car and we sat down to relax and enjoy them as John told Carlos and Sophia to put on a show for them as a warmup.

Sophia lay down on the carpet in front of them and parted her legs revealing her gorgeous pussy and Carlos sat alongside her and ran his finger back and forth over her clit hood for a minute or so until her clitoris started to get hard and peek out of the folds. Hiroko gasped as the miniature penis came into full view and Carlos took it between his fingers and stroked it as she writhed her hips and moaned in ecstasy. Don told Hiroko that it was OK to go down and taste it as that was what it was for and, without hesitation, she dropped to her knees and took the little organ between her lips and sucked it like it was a cock.

After a few minutes, Hideki tapped her on the shoulder and asked to cut in and she reluctantly pulled her mouth from the delicious morsel and let him taste it also. When he rose after sucking it for a minute or so, Carlos swung around and the two of them started sucking each other. I noticed that Tina's dress looked like a tent and that John was stroking her cock through the fabric as they watched. I was sitting next to Hiroko and felt her hand cover my bulging crotch as she watched the show with glazed eyes.

I reached over and cupped her full breast in my hand and ran my finger over her large erect nipple through the fabric. Then John suggested that we all retire to the bedroom and told Carlos that we would call them when we wanted them and led us into the other room. When we left, Carlos and Sophia were still eating each other. As soon as we got into the bedroom, we all started to undress and I couldn't take my eyes off Tina, although Hiroko looked fabulous also. When Tina was fully naked, she looked like a goddess and when she turned around to face me, my eyes locked on her fabulous, thick, long penis which was fully erect and swaying as she moved.

Then I glanced over to Hiroko and saw that she indeed was built like Miyagi with the same big, full breasts capped by extremely large erect nipples and a fabulous ass and legs. I was torn between the two of them but found myself moving to Tina and I grasped her beautiful erection in my hand as I trailed my lips over her neck and led her to the bed.

She lay on her back and I couldn't believe my eyes. She was one of the most desirable women I had ever seen and had the most gorgeous cock in the world to boot. Her breasts were magnificent and were topped by large brown nipples that were nubby and hard. She had wide, sexy hips and great thighs and her crotch was something to behold. Her thick, long penis stood up straight and hard and her full balls were tight and oh so suckable. I couldn't resist leaning over her and kissing her full, sexy lips. They were very much like Angelina Jolie's which always had turned me on so I soul kissed her as I stroked her cock.

Then I trailed my tongue down her neck to her nipples which I nibbled on a while before going down across her flat stomach, past her shaved pubic area and to the base of her thick penis. I licked her shaft all around and worked my way up to the gorgeous, flared crown and found a large drop of precum awaiting me in her deep slit in the tip. I quickly caught it on my tongue before it could slide down and found that it tasted wonderful. I cupped her balls in my hand and began bobbing my head up and down on her penis as I sucked deeply on her delicious meat. She was moaning and writhing on the bed as she ran her hands through my hair and told me how good I was making her feel.

As I sucked her cock, I happened to glance over and saw Hideki sliding a very thick penis into Cory as she wrapped her legs around him and encouraged him to feed her more cock. Helen was sucking Don's formidable instrument and John had his organ buried deep inside Hiroko and had her bucking like a bronco as he fucked her. I went back to concentrating on the beauty I was sucking and totally lost myself in pleasure as I looked up at Tina's gorgeous face and saw her beautiful breasts and nipples as I sucked her fabulous penis. She was looking into my eyes as I sucked her and then I saw her pupils enlarge as she held my head tightly on her cock and I felt it swell just before she shot her load into my waiting mouth. Her cum was delicious and had a sweet flavor which I found most satisfying. I eagerly swallowed each load she fed me until there was no more and then I squeezed her shaft from the base up to bring up the last drops and nursed on her crown until I was sure I got it all before I lifted my head and told her how much I enjoyed sucking her cock.

I lay back alongside her and as soon as I rested my head on the pillow, I felt a mouth cover my erection and looked down to see Hiroko sucking on my crown as she looked up at me with smiling eyes. I was very excited from sucking Tina so Hiroko's talented mouth had me going immediately. I was raising my hips and fucking her mouth as she bobbed on my organ and played with my balls. I told her to prepare for my orgasm and my penis exploded in her mouth shooting streams of cum down her gulping throat. She swallowed every load and tried to coax out every drop before lifting her head with a smile and thanking me for such a delicious drink from such a beautiful fountain. I thanked her, in turn, and told her that as soon as I recovered my strength, I would return the compliment.

Cory came over and told Hiroko that she was lucky to have such a wonderful guy as Hideki as he had drawn out some beautiful orgasms from deep within her.

"And you darling, have to try his cock. It's absolutely delicious!" she told me.

"And you, my sweet, have to try Tina as she's fantastic!" I replied.

It seems as though everyone had cum and was resting between bouts so John had Carlos and Sophia come in and clean us up and prepare us for more sex. I noticed that while Sophia was cleaning Hiroko's pussy her clit started to get hard and was peeking out of the folds and I made a mental note to make sure that I went down on her as soon as we got back to action. She noticed me staring at it and smiled and I told her that I didn't forget what I told her before and she nodded and murmured, "Domo". Carlos and Sophia were experts in getting everyone aroused and ready for more action because by the time they had finished cleaning us up everyone was horny again.

I asked Hiroko if she was ready for my tongue and in answer she lay down on her back and spread her gorgeous legs wide revealing her sexy spread. As I got down to lose myself in her gorgeous crotch, I heard a male voice lean close and ask me if he could put his cock inside me as he has wanted to do it all evening and I looked around to see Don hovering over me with his thick erection swaying in the breeze. I nodded and went back to looking at Hiroko's pussy which was beckoning me to suck it as her inner labia were opening wide and her clit was coming out to greet me. As I was enjoying the view, I felt Don's cock enter my ass and I had to gasp as it felt so good filling me up. As he worked his thick organ into my ass, I took her labia lips in my mouth and licked each one and pulled on them and snapped them back just before flicking my tongue over her erect clit which had grown to a fairly substantial size. Each time my tongue caressed her clit, she jumped and gasped and pleaded with me to suck it so I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth as I ran my tongue over it. She was going wild and was holding my head tightly to her clit as she fucked my mouth and described to me what I was doing to her. She was fabulous and was making me horny as hell as I sucked her, while Don's talented cock was doing the same and I went off on a beautiful high experiencing the wonderful sensations that I was getting from both of them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds