A Different Kind of Vacation Ch. 08

What brought me out of my high was Hiroko's hands on my head as she pressed her clit into my mouth and began to shudder in orgasm. I felt my chin get wet from the juices that flowed out and I let go of her clit and placed my mouth over her vaginal opening and sucked up all her delicious liquid as it ran down her passage. Then I felt Don grasp my hips and plunge his thick cock deep inside me as he began to fill me with cum in spurt after hot spurt. I gasped with my face pressed tightly in her wet cunt and experienced the sexy feeling of his spurts as he filled my ass with his cum juices. Hiroko asked me to stop sucking her clit for a moment as it's so sensitive right now so I pulled my face from her gorgeous spread as Don withdrew his thick penis and I sat up to look around.

Cory and Don were sitting on the couch talking as they played with each other's organs and Helen was fucking Tina with her strap on as Hideki and John had just finished what looked like a hell of a session as both of them were exhausted. As I looked around, Hiroko asked me if I think that Cory would let her eat her.

"Cory would love it, I'm sure! Shall I call her over now?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded her head so I called out to Cory and asked her if she could come over for a minute. Cory kneeled down to talk and I told her that Hiroko has the hots for her and would like to know if she would like to be eaten as she would love to taste her. Cory broke out in a big smile and lay down alongside Hiroko and kissed her lips as both of them ran their hands all over their bodies. After some deep soul kissing, Hiroko started to move down licking her neck and then her breasts and then her nipples before continuing down, across her stomach, and over the smooth, shaved, mound of venus over her clit hood and into the folds of her petal like labia.

She was moaning in ecstasy as she breathed in my wife's sexy scent and tasted her delicious juices and Cory started writhing as she moved her cunt around on the talented mouth that was giving her so much pleasure. I noticed Carlos and Sophie standing by the door and I asked Carlos to please come over and suck my cock while I watch my wife being eaten and he was between my legs in a flash with his mouth nibbling on all parts of my thickness before he took the crown in his mouth and began to nurse on it.

Hiroko was really enjoying what she was doing to Cory and Cory was in another world from the expression on her face as she kept feeding Hiroko more of her cunt. I glanced over and saw that Hideki was laying back on the pillows watching what Carlos was doing to me so I motioned for him to come over and join us. He got down on his knees next to me and I reached out and grasped his semi erect organ in my hand and asked him if I could please suck it hard for him and he told Carlos that we wouldn't need him anymore and got down in a 69 position on his side so I immediately joined him and rested my head on his thigh as I gazed at his thick, beautifully sculpted penis.

I leaned forward and took his smooth crown between my lips just as I felt his warm mouth cover my cockhead and I was in heaven again. His penis was growing larger in my mouth and I loved the feeling as it got thicker and bigger. We both enjoyed each other's cock and sucked each other lovingly and sensuously and took each other up on one high after another. I had forgotten about Cory and Hiroko until I heard my wife go into orgasm as Hiroko fastened her mouth to her cunt and moaned in passion as she tasted Cory's juices.

Hideki and I were lost in each other when I heard Hiroko talking to Cory about how sexy it was to watch her husband suck another guy and Cory agreed with her and was making comments about how we sucked each other and who looked better sucking cock. Hideki took me deep and was doing marvelous things to my cock with his throat muscles and before I knew it my penis exploded in orgasm as it shot load after load into his hungry, searching mouth. When I finished cumming he lifted his head and told me that he was nowhere near ready to cum yet so suggested that we take a break. As I was lying there, Sophia came over and started to wash and dry my cock and made sure that it was ready for the next session.

Don suddenly noticed the time and told his crew to start getting dressed as he had a very early and important client meeting in the morning and had to leave. We were all pretty exhausted by then so we also decided to pack it in and get some sleep as soon as they left. We spent 2 more days in LA with them and then decided to continue our trip and head for San Francisco so we took leave of our most gracious hosts with promises to get together again as soon as possible.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds