A Different World Pt. 03

The Maître d escorts them to their candlelit table in the corner. Once at the table, he pulls back Susie's chair to show chivalry. However, with his eyes glued down her chest, the sentiment is lost. Once they are both seated, the Maître d pours a glass of wine for Joey.

"None for me. I'm nursing," states Susie prior to the Maître d filling her glass.

"Of course, my dear," says the Maître d licking his lips with the idea of a nursing Susie. "Can I get you something else, Madam?"

"Water will be fine. Thank you."

After their orders have been taken, Joey holds his hand out on the table to Susie. She places her hand on his hand. Smiling, they gaze into each other's eyes.

"I have a gift for you."

"What! You said one gift each. You let me buy this new dress, and I gave you the golf club your father told me you wanted."

"I know. Thank you. But, I have a gift for you."

"Meanie," fumes Susie sitting back releasing his hand.

"So, you don't want it?" asks Joey pulling a long rectangular box out of his coat pocket which can only be jewelry.

"Yes. Yes, I do," Susie giggles placing her hand back in his empty hand. "You're still mean."

"Open it," Joey insists handing her the box.

As the diamonds start to sparkle from the entering light, Susie's eyes twinkle. Her smile grows as she removes the diamond necklace from the box. She didn't notice Joey has moved behind her until he takes the necklace and places it around her neck.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Oh...my...God. It's awesome. You're so sweet. You're the best husband."

The dinner progresses through a four-course meal. First, a mild appetizer followed by Filet Mignon. During the first half of the meal, the conversation focuses on family life and Joey's work.

Once Susie was four months pregnant with their second child, she decided to retire from Boobers and focus on her education and family. With Joey in graduate school, he has accepted work with a private telecommunication company, and Susie is about to graduate with her accounting degree.

Now, the evening has combined the dessert with an even glass of champagne to finish out their meal. With their elegant Chocolate-Pistachio in front of them, Joey sips his wine.

"Dear, I think one sip will be fine. Neveh will be fine."

"You know I want to keep my milk good for her."

"I know."

"Joey," Susie starts pausing after his name. "I want to tell you something."

"Anything Suz, Are you OK? Pregnant? That would be awesome."

"I'm not pregnant, silly. Since I'm nursing, I doubt it can happen. I talked to Sophy about accepting your second Marital Ring."

"You did? Oh man, I bet she thinks, 'I'm a total pervert'," exclaims Joey taking a bite.

"No. Nothing like that. I think she actually understands. I told her it wasn't about sex."

"I am not telling your mother."

"I will," says Susie rolling her eyes.

As Joey drives down their driveway, he turns to the pool house. Joey parks by the pool house. With Susie off guard, he has time to get out of the car and run around to her side. He opens her door.

"Joseph Arnold Strong, What are you planning?"

"A romantic night for my wonderful wife. Don't worry, Sophy knows we will not be home tonight."

When Joey opens the door to the pool house, the smell of vanilla and rose fills the air. Also, candlelight flickers just inside the door.

"You are a naughty boy."

"Just wait."

After a few R&B songs, Joey is able to remove Susie's dress. Once his clothes have been removed down to his boxers, he has her straddle his lap. With Susie kneeling on either side of his thighs, Joey is comfortable on the love seat. A minute into the intimacy, he feels a drop on his stomach.

"Oh my god! Joey, I'm leaking."

"Mmm I have an idea," Joey states as he lifts her voluptuous breast in the air. Her nipple raises closer to his lips.

"Joseph! What are you doing?"

In answer, his lips catch her erect double eraser size nipple. Before she can object, he adds suction to her and tastes the stream of milk entering his mouth. Taking more of her nipple in his mouth, he increases the suction and drinks.

"Jo-ey! Ohh god, Joey. That's so naughty and feels so good."

"Mmm hmm," Joey hums his reply as he lowers his hand to his cock.

Gripping his manhood, he directs his pre-cum covered cockhead to her wet warm entrance. As his lover eases down, his steel monster stretches her to accept him. He enjoys his wife's warm sweet milk while he enjoys her hot tight entrance.

Hearing her moaning increase and sensing her pace continues, he knows he can't last too long. Wanting more of her, he holds her by the waist and stops her motion.

"Fuck Joey. Why did you stop me? I'm close."

"I need to switch containers," Joey comments with a smile on his face as his lips take ahold of her other nipple.

"You fucking jerk. I'm going to pound your big fucking cock."

Unable to respond, he can only increase the pressure on her nipple. He continues to swallow her natural drink as she rides him faster and faster. Hearing her profanity, he knows she is on the verge of one her volcanic climaxes.

"Yes...Yes...Fucking monster dick...make..me...fucking...cum."

As her finger interlace in his hair, he feels her tunnel tighten around him. With her moaning reaching a louder level, Joey knows what is coming. However, Susie doesn't.

With his climax on the verge of going over with Susie, Joey moves his teeth to encircle her sensitive eraser in his mouth. Making sure to control his pressure, he tightens his teeth around her. He flicks his tongue over her dripping nipple as he eases back pulling her nipple. This new sensation does it.

"Owe...Owe...Fucker...Yes, fucker...Yes...GOD YES"

"I'm cumming too sweetie," Joey belts as he releases her nipple. Their volcano climaxes erupt together.

"Jeez bae, you're too much sometimes. I think I'm going to walk funny after tonight."

"Especially with my last surprise," states Joey.

"Something else? Oh my god!"

When her arms drape around his neck and Susie lying on his chest, he pulls out a pair of furry cuffs he stashed in the couch. Taking one hand then the other, he pulls both her hands behind her back. Before she realizes, he clamps the cuffs on her.

"Joseph, you're a bad bad man."

"Don't worry. I will be gentle like last time I fucked your ass," Joey states with a smile. He leans forward and kisses Susie as her eyes widen. "Tell you what, you say, 'Jelly Bean', and I will stop and remove the cuffs.

"Deal. Bad Man," replies Susie. She never uses the safe word all night.

5

Leaving his wife sleeping in the pool house bedroom, Joey walks over to the main house. He wants to check on the children. As he walks into the kitchen, he sees Sophia sipping coffee, but her outfit stops him in his tracks.

She has on a lace black bra with full lace panties. The panties cover her entire crotch, but the bra is almost see-thru on the upper portion of her breasts. Noticing, Joey turns to the side embarrassed.

"Morning, Joey. Have a good anniversary?"

"Morning, Sophy. Yes, thank you. How was your evening?"

"It was pleasant. Your kids are angels," Sophia replies turning away and walking to the sink. The new position gives Joey a perfect view of her full plump rear barely covered by the G-string. "Guess, in a couple years, it might be our anniversary."

"Our...umm...what," Joey stumbles. The thought of how his night went and now seeing Sophia round ass has his mind everywhere. "Y-you mean the Marital Ring. It's only to help you. Promise, nothing about fuc... umm sex."

"I know, relax Joey. If we move forward, I will be around more. You have to be comfortable with how I dress. I like dressing this way."

"I know. I am," Joey replies still trying his best to not stare.

"It's weird. You're my sister's husband. I think it will be too odd."

"It's up to you, but it's just to give you a couple years peace. We can break it off when you meet someone."

"But what if we change? Like you and Susie changed."

"It won't promise."

"So, you don't want to fuck me, Joey? Your pants say different," comments Sophia walking to the family room.

Looking down at the tent in his pants, Joey is stunned. He reasons in his head, 'He's a guy. She is smoking hot.' He gathers his thoughts and comes up with a lie, "I-I just have to pee."

"Ok, sure. Why don't you pick me up from work? Say about, four thirty. We can talk more over dinner."

"Ok, you bet."

Sitting in his car, Joey is parked in Boobers garage. Before arriving at the garage, Joey texted George, the security guard, to help him get in the garage. Now, he just has to sit and wait for Sophia. His cell-phone vibrates. Picking up the phone and glancing at the front of the phone, the caller ID reads 'Susie'.

"Hey Suz, what's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just shopping. What do you want for dinner?" asks Susie.

"Well, I'm waiting in the Boobers garage for Sophy."

"Sophy! Why?" Susie asks in an accusing tone.

"We spoke some this morning about my ring. She is still very concerned about it, so she suggested talking after work."

"Oh! That's a great idea," booms Susie.

"Why don't we go out for pizza? You can be twenty minutes late, so we have time to chat. Then, you and the kids join us."

"Nah, you two eat without us. Give you both time to really talk."

"OK, you sure?"

"Yeppers," beams Susie. "I'll order take out."

"Sounds good. Bye Sweetheart."

"Laters."

Realizing the time, Joey decides to walk into Boobers and check on Sophia. She should have been out already. It's 4:50.

When her shift ends, Sophia removes her name badge and decides to have a Coke while she waits. Still, in her Boobers outfit, she sits at the bar drinking her Coke. She smiles at Zendra when she comes over.

"You done girl?" asks Zendra

"Yepper, having a drink while I wait for Joey."

"Susie's husband?"

"Yeppers. He's picking me up for dinner," replies Sophia.

"Aren't you going to change? You don't want to go out in your Boobers outfit."

"I like to tease, and a chance to tease my sister's man, priceless."

"Whatevs girl. You be careful," insists Zendra.

"No duh, I will. Laters."

After finishing her drink, she assumes Joey is waiting for her outside. She walks out the front door of Boobers.

Gaining tons of stares, Sophia smiles and enjoys the attention. Since her body has been developing, she has really like showing herself off. She figures, she is underage, so she can tease away. It's been fun.

When a vintage Dodge Charger replica squeals to a stop, Sophia starts to be concern she is drawing the wrong attention. Then, as four mid-twenty-year-old men pile out of the black muscle car, she notices the looks of hyenas hunting their prey on the men's faces. Sophia's heart is racing, and she starts to turn to the door.

As she takes one step towards Boobers, the taller muscular Beefhead steps in front of her. She is only four more steps away from safety.

"Where are you going, Dollface? We just want to talk," explains Beefhead.

"I-I have to get to work."

"Seriously, you girls don't come in this way. I think you just left out the wrong door, Cupcake," replies Beefhead as he leans down and runs his hand on the side of her thigh.

"You can't touch. Move out my way."

"Dollface, I'm just very inspired, and I see you don't have a Marital Ring."

"I'm not of age. I don't turn of age for a few weeks."

"Oh please, those big tits. No way. I think I have a few requests," said Beefhead stepping closer.

Sophia steps back right into the crotch of Beefhead's buddy, Skinny Beefhead.

"Hell fuck yes, I got a few request, too. Feel my inspiration poke you, Babe," drools Skinny Beefhead with hands going to Sophia's waist.

"Leave me alone," booms Sophia twisting out of Skinny Beefhead's grip. "This is illegal. You can't request shit."

"Come on Dollface," Beefhead replies taking ahold of Sophia's wrist pulling her towards his muscle car. "We will be gentle. Well, not with your big ass."

Trying to free herself, Sophia pulls back. Beefhead's biceps are about the size of her legs. When she pulls back, his large hand clamps down harder on her wrist. His hand completely surrounds her wrist.

When she pulls back with all her strength, she is shocked by her hand pulling free. Even more shocking, Beefhead stumbles forward and almost runs into his car. Sophia turns towards Boobers and sees Joey.

After searching the restaurant, Joey is about to give up. Then, he hears yelling coming from the front of the store. As he walks out front, he sees Sophia being dragged by a large thug. The man appears to lift steel buildings all day judging by his bulging muscular frame.

However, not thinking about it, Joey runs at the man slamming his shoulder into his back and pushing outward with his hands. As he pushes with all his force, he yells, "Leave her alone."

"Boss, you alright?" asks Skinny Beefhead next to the muscle car.

"What the fuck. Who did that?"

"I said, 'Leave her'," Joey answers using his left arm to push Sophia behind him.

"Fuck the girl. I'm going to kick your ass, Dickhead."

Thinking the only weapon he can possibly have is surprise. Joey takes a leaping lunge toward the beast of a man. Joey's right fist connects with the man's jaw and is able to turn his head a few inches.

However, as Beefhead has a smile growing on his face. Joey realizes about every bone in his hand just broke. Pulling his hand to his chest, Joey hisses, "FUCK!"

"You're right, Dickhead. You're fucked."

Straightening up and facing the monster, Joey raises his chest and says, "Fine. I need an ass whooping. Bring it fucker."

To his surprise, the man backs up. A look of concern grows on the face of the monster, and fear develops on the face of a couple of the others. Not knowing how to act, Joey yells out, "Yeah run you bunch of pussies."

"Joey. Joey, are you OK?" exclaims Sophia.

"My hand's broke, but I made the pussies run."

"You came to my aide. You're my hero," Sophia beams tiptoeing to kiss his cheek.

"Where did you go? You shouldn't have come back out here. It isn't safe."

"I went inside, but I... umm felt safe, so I came to you."

"Gorge is behind me, isn't he? He is why they ran," guesses Joey.

"Well, yes, and his older brother from the kitchen."

"Great, I didn't run them off."

"You're still my hero. You stood up to them for me. Plus, Gorge's brother is scary looking without the massive meat cleaver."

With Joey's coat wrapped around her shoulders, Sophia helps Joey up the driveway. His hand is in a cast, and the pain meds are starting to make him slur. However, she did enjoy driving Joey's BMW to the hospital and then home.

At the door, she stops Joey before he rings the doorbell.

"Before we go in, I want to tell you something."

"You bet, Sophy. You can tell me anything," slurs Joey with 'You' sounding like 'Jew'.

"If you're still offering, I will truly happily accept your Marital Ring when I turn of age."

"Nope."

"Oh, you changed your mind. It's fine," Sophia mutters.

"Nope, not when you're of age. Now," says Joey reaching into his pocket and pulling out his second ring.

"Why now? Are you sure?"

"Totally," Joey replies. "Now, so you have it when you need it. Like today," explains Joey sliding the ring on her finger. Once it is in place, the second jewel lights up. "Curious, what changed your mind."

"Those assholes and you're so nice. You faced death for me."

"Well, I don-,"

Sophia's lips stop Joey's speaking. Her arms wrap around his waist as the kiss grows in passion. The embrace lasts for a minute before they both separate.

"Thanks, Joey. You need to rest," Sophia says pressing the doorbell.

6

Three weeks pass. Sophia's birthday party is wrapping up. Susie is rocking in the recliner with Neveh nursing/sleeping. Joey walks down the hall to check on Little Joey napping. The couple plans to head for home within the hour.

To Joey's surprise, the day has gone incident free, so far. He assumes Sophia has kept her acceptance of his Marital Ring a secret. When Mrs. Powers finds out, he knows he will be a wanted man. Before returning to the party, Joey is pulled into a room.

"Sophy, you startled me. Is there a problem?"

"No, I'm fine. I want a moment alone with you," replies Sophia shutting and locking her bedroom door. "You know, I dated some, but never had a boy in my room."

"Well, I'm not really a boy, but I'm honored to be the first. Hope you enjoyed your party."

"It's been great. Better knowing, I do not have to worry about everyman requesting breeding inspirational favors," says Sophia stepping closer to Joey. She lays her left hand on his chest. "Look."

"You have your Marital Ring on, cool," acknowledges Joey raising his hand to her hand, so she can see his ring glowing. "Does your mother know about it?"

"Well, no. Duh. If she did, your ears would tell you. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure, Sophy. Anything. We are almost married," laughs Joey trying to lighten the mood.

"Right! Correct! So, it would be perfectly fine. I-If you asked for a blowjob."

"B-But, this is about helping you while you start living. It's not me umm taking advantage of you."

"But Joey, that's my secret. I want you to ask. I never did it before. I want to do new things now, safely," begs Sophia.

"I don't know. I mean you are extremely hot, and I umm...I just don't know."

"It's fine. You gave me your ring. I accepted it. This isn't cheating. This is normal. My sister wants us together," explains Sophia smiling as she looks up. "Do you want me, too?"

"God yes," replies Joey looking past her bright green eyes to her immense cleavage her purple corset top reveals.

With him agreeing, Sophia lowers herself to her knees. Since Joey is sitting on the edge of her bed, kneeling brings her to a perfect height with his crotch. She unzips his pants and reaches into his pants to withdraw his limp penis. Once his manhood is out of his pants and in her soft petite hand, the veiny tool stiffens quickly into a monster.

"So, I just put it in my mouth, right?"

"Mmm hmm," is all Joey can reply.

With the single direction, Sophia opens her mouth and accepts his manhood. Growing up in a strict family, she never had a chance to date or interact much with boys. She started in the middle of her teenage years to touch herself while she thought about different sexual acts. Now, being able to experience her truly first act, she lowers her free hand to her purple panties covering her crotch. Sliding her finger under her panties, her finger-tips come in contact with her other warm soft lips.

As the thick veiny cock slides in and out of her mouth, her fingers start to slide into her other entrance. Hearing his moans increase in volume, Sophia warns him, "Joey! Quite. You want me to stop?"

"No! God No! I will. Sophy, can I-I umm see your breasts?"

She continues to give oral pleasure for a second before her mind registers Joey's request. She stands and leans over. The hand between her thighs slides free and grips his rock hard instrument.

"Of course, dear. You ask, I have to provide. You like big tits, Joey?'

"Sophy, you know it's not like this. I didn't mean you had t-," Joey says before Sophia's finger not on his cock press over his mouth to stop his talking.

"Shhh, I know. I want you to request, anything. But answer me Dear; do you like my big fucking tits?"

"God yes."

"Do you think they are bigger than Susie?" asks Sophia lower her purple corset revealing her mountainous globes. Her youth only allows them to hang slightly. "Touch my big boobs, Dear."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds