A Different World Pt. 03

"M-Maybe," Joey replies placing his hand on the underside of her voluminous hanging breasts. "Feels so soft."

Placing the hand which stopped Joey's talking on the bed, Sophia leans over at the waist to suck her fiancé's dick back into her mouth. She does half push-ups with both hands as she increases the pace and the suction. The position allows Joey to still touch her pillowy breast.

"Mmmm squeeze my boobs harder, Dear. Are you close?" Sophia asks pausing the blowjob for a second.

"Yes...Very close," Joey replies gripping her breast tighter. "I'll try to warn you."

Sophia's only response is to moan at his tight grip and to move her head up and down faster. Her amateur skills only take thirty more seconds before Joey's breathing increases. She is bringing him to the point of no return.

"Sophia, I'm going to...Sophia, I'm going to if you don't stop."

To Joey's amazement, at the point his first pulse blast man-fluid into Sophia's mouth. She lowers her mouth down his shaft taking his cock deeper and accepts all of his pulsating fluid.

When his orgasm ends, Sophia uses her lips to wipe off the remainder of the semen as she slides her lips up his shaft to his head. Closing her lips together at the little hole on the tip, her mouth has captured his load. Then, she lifts closer to him and opens her mouth, showing him her mouth full of jizz, she closes her mouth and swallows.

"Wow, that seemed to be a lot, or is it a normal amount?"

"I don't know. You just swallowed all of it? Your first time!"

"Nope, there's a little more," Sophia replies leaning down and licking his cockhead clean. After a few licks, he is entirely clean. "Now, I did. Don't act shocked. You are going to be my husband one day."

"I am?"

"Yep. Susie said it would be fine, too."

"She did?"

Entering the living room, he notices Susie is gathering their belongings. He steps closer to assist.

"Let me help. Want me to take the kids to the car as you say goodbye?"

"Sure, thanks, Bae. Did you have a fun time?"

"Yeah, umm it was great," Joey replies placing the diaper bag on his shoulder. "Hand me Neveh, and I will start loading up."

Holding his daughter in his right arm, he opens the door with his left hand as Little Joey stands nearby. Just before walking out, he hears someone call out to him.

"Bye Joey, Little Joey, and Neveh. Thanks for coming."

"Bye," Joey replies looking back. He sees Sophia waving goodbye. He notices her Marital Ring is on and her mother is walking up behind her.

Gathering the children, Joey heads to the car. Once outside, he hears yelling start. After strapping Neveh in her seat first, he takes his son to the other side of the car to his seat. Once Joey is inside the car with it started, he is tempted to leave. His wife can fend for herself. 'Shit, it's her parents,' he thinks to himself.

Ten minutes later, Susie leaves out the front door. Judging by her slamming the car door, he guesses she is mad. He prays Sophia kept their secret. Plus, he tells himself, 'It's not cheating. She will be his wife according to her.'

"OMG! My mother is such a bitch."

"What happened, Dear," Joey asks.

"Well, Sophy decided to have her Marital Ring on," rants Susie. "Did she show you? Well, whatevs. So, my mother saw it, and of course, since it matches mine, she knew where Sophy got the ring from, so my mother started yelling at me. At me, can you believe? Of course, you can't. Now, I'm yelling at my mother, and we both start crying.

My mother is such a bitch. I can't believe, she doesn't see how this is just to give Sophy some peace while she starts art school. You do know that the art school is co-ed. Yes, I know you do. But, can my mother see it, no. She is just crying, 'He is stealing all my girls'. As if, Sophy is still living at home even if the bitch lets her.

I mean, really. It's like the bitch thinks all you want is sex sex sex. I mean, duh, I know you do, but you have me. I mean, shit two years of marriage and two kids like hello. Shit, she has no clue how potent you are, so she should be thinking, we fuck all the time."

Joey tried to join in Susie's rant, but every time he opens his mouth, she answers her question or keeps on speaking. Susie usually likes to talk on and on about things, but it is usually about clothes or her favorite reality show, not her mother. Just when Susie stops for a second and Joey has a chance to comment, he is cut off again.

"Are you going talk? Are you listening?" booms Susie.

"Yes, dear. I agree. But, what can we do?"

"Ha! Show my mother. You get Sophy pregnant. Then..."

7

"Susie actually said, 'Joey, it would show my mother if Sophy was pregnant.'"

"You're a bitch. You're a major lucky bitch. You are actually bothered by your wife saying you should fuck the hell out of her curvy little sister. Bitch," insists Zack.

"You are not helping. I get it, you're jealous, but Susie said, 'Would'," replies Joey sarcastically.

"Fine. Here is my advice. Sit back, shut up, and fuck what you can fuck."

"What advice is this? I do not want to cheat on Susie," complains Joey.

"This is how you're a bitch. Susie suggested you give her the ring, Susie told her sister she was fine with you two together, and to top it all off. By law, she is only yours."

Joey continues to ride the exercise bike and thinks about Zack's advice. With the football game on one of the televisions in front of the cardio equipment, Zack lets him think and watches the game. When the Mountain Bike routine is finished on the exercise bike, Joey has come to the conclusion; Sophia is his fiancé, so any sexual acts are justifiable.

"Just like before Susie and I were married. You are a genius, Zack," Joey yells jumping off the equipment and heading to the locker.

"I know. I have told you this for a while," Zack replies having no idea what Joey is talking about and not caring.

8

Driving into the garage, Joey walks around his car to let Little Joey out. After his workout, Joey had to pick up Little Joey from school.

"Did you have fun at school?"

"Yes, daddy," answers Little Joey walking in the kitchen from the garage.

"How're my guys?" Susie booms when they walk in the kitchen.

"We're good, mommy. How you?"

"Good dear, thank you. Go play upstairs so I can talk to your father."

"Yes, mommy."

A minute later, Susie steps closer to her husband. Her sweet dark perfume smell radiates from her as she wraps her arms around Joey's neck. She leans against him causing her breasts to smash into him a bit. Smiling, she looks up at him. Her blue dress has a minimum amount of cleavage.

"Having a good day, dear?" Susie asks placing one of her manicured hands on his package, "Have a good work out?

"Umm yes and yes. You having a good day?"

"Yeppers," Susie chimes releasing Joey and moving back to her dinner preparations. "I had lunch with Sophy. We talked about her birthday."

"You-you did," states Joey concern.

"Duh, jeez, I see her often, but today, she told me about you two."

"She did?"

"Joey, listen to me. This is important. She told me you guys talked about her wanting to be your wife. She told me about telling you that we already talked about it. Joey, my mother is really driving her nuts. I think Sophy needs to move in with us."

"OK!" Joey belts excited Susie isn't pissed about the blowjob. "I mean, I agree if you both feel this way."

"Good," Susie replies slowly pausing at his excitement. She did not expect him to be overly eager but decides to let it go. "But, umm one more thing."

"Yes, sweetie. Anything."

"We think you will have to get her pregnant."

"What? Really? We can just get married in the court," states Joey.

"My mother will not come. Sophy wants her to accept it," explains Susie stepping back in front of him, again. "However, if you use this and give her a baby," Susie grabs his package, again. "She will have to accept it. But, tonight, this is mine," Susie tightens her grip on his package. "And, I'm handcuffing you."

Finding himself handcuffed to the bedpost, Joey feels lucky she didn't insist on him wearing heels, too. He is completely nude sideways on the bed. Since he is lying on top of the comforter, his cock is visible lying on his thigh. He feels the bed shift.

Crawling on the bed in her loose white teddy, Susie moves over her husband's legs and up to his crotch. She pauses halfway up and kisses his inner thigh. Kissing up his thigh, her lips come to his stiffening member. Catching the head with her lips, Susie lifts his manhood as she teases the swelling mushroom head with her tongue. With his dick inches off his thigh, she releases her grip with her mouth, but the tool remains at the same level.

"Awe."

"Bae, am I teasing you? Did you want me to take it entirely into my mouth," replies Susie to his increasing moans. "What about my breasts?"

Advancing further on the bed and up her husband's torso, her breasts come level to his growing bat. Her white teddy is designed to supply ample cleavage. She leans down so her cleavage rubs over his tensing bat.

"Would you want me to it between them? Want to tit-fuck me, Joey?"

"Yes! God, please. Anything!" Joey pleads.

"Nope."

Sitting back, her bare crotch presses on Joey's manhood. She moves over him slightly but doesn't allow him to enter her. After a minute, she makes a decision. Reversing her position, she moves her private area towards Joey's face.

"Tonight, you're mine. If you want me to do anything with," Susie says leaning her weight on one hand, so she can grip and shake his dick. "This, you need to use your tongue and make me feel you want it."

With her ultimatum given, she eases back and feels Joey's tongue enter her. Moaning she traces her breasts in her white teddy over his dick. Using her free hand, she lowers her top, so her bare chest can touch his rigid hardness.

With her immense chest circling his member, Susie uses her mouth slowly to tease his angry red mushroom head. As she continues her pleasure, he continues using his mouth on her. It takes a few minutes for the couple to explode together. However, Susie informs him their night isn't over.

With Joey tied to the bedpost, Susie is able to make him orgasm three times. By the time the evening is over, their love and desire for each other are reconfirmed and concreted.

9

Three weeks later, Susie sits at the kitchen's bar sipping a glass of wine. Her sister, Sophia, is sitting next to her with her own glass of wine.

"You are sure?"

"Yes, Susie. I told you, 'Joey will be a great husband, right?'" replies Sophia.

"Well, duh. I think so."

"Are you sure? He's your husband. I like him, but my feelings will intensify for him if we do this," asks Sophia.

"Yes, Sophy. I love you. To have you as my Marital wife will be great. My husband is going to have more wives, why shouldn't the first one be my best friend."

"Then, I guess I'm losing my virginity tonight."

"And, you want me to be there, right? For comfort?" inquires Susie.

"Yes, like you said, 'My best friend.'"

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds