A Dildo Surprise

I made my way back to the bedroom and spread the towel out on the bed. Grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed a little on my fingertips and started rubbing them over the smooth head of the dildo. I walked around the bed over to the full-length mirror. After lubing the tip I used my fingers to lube my pussy. I watched myself in the mirror as my fingers worked their way over my smooth mound and down between my lips. I held the dildo up and watched as my oily had slowly moved up and down the shaft. Sitting back on the edge of the bed I spread my legs and got a better view of my bald pussy. Still not sure if I like how it looked yet. I took the tip of the dildo and worked it between my glistening pussy lips. Holding on to the footboard I leaned back a little more as I started to work the tip into my tight opening. God this thing is big. I reached down with both hands and gripped the base. I watched my reflection in the mirror as I pulled this beautiful cock inside me. Inch by inch disappearing inside me as I struggled to breathe. With it halfway in I slowly start fucking my pussy. I'm amazed at how smooth it looks as it slowly stretched my pussy. Each stroke was a little deeper and each one brings me closer to my first orgasm. I was able to pick up the pace only for a few seconds before I started cumming all over this amazing cock. " Oh God......Oh fuck me." Slowly rubbing my slick pussy, as my orgasm was subsiding.

With the dildo still half way in I repositioned myself so I was on the towel with my feet up on the footboard and my knees bent and spread. With two hands I again started to fuck myself with the dildo, this time working it deeper inside me. I want to feel the whole thing. I pulled the dildo harder and harder, my pussy was on fire. I was moaning and grunting every time the dildo bottomed out in my pussy. I could feel another orgasm building. I started working the dildo harder and faster. I could feel the balls hitting my ass with every thrust. I had the whole thing in my pussy and it was amazing. A few long strokes and it hits..... " OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDD!" FUUUUUCK ME!" I was cumming so hard I couldn't hold onto the dildo anymore. It fell to the bed as I started rubbing my pussy. I closed my legs tight around my hand and rolled onto my side. I used my legs to keep squeezing my hand to prolong the orgasm. Holy shit I loved that dildo.

I rolled onto my back with my legs spread. I slowly moved my hand down to my pussy and jumped when my finger made contact with my clit. I can't remember ever cumming that hard using a dildo. I picked up the dildo and slid myself to the edge of the bed. I gave it a minute after my feet touched the floor before I tried to make my way to the kitchen sink. I washed the dildo and dried it off. Back in the bedroom I put the dildo in the box and the box back in the closet, got dressed and grabbed the towel off the bed. I brought it with me to the kitchen, 'I'm going to have to do a load of laundry by the time this weekend is over' I thought to myself. I went outside and said goodbye to the dogs. Checked that they had enough water to last the four or five hours until I returned, grabbed my purse and towel off the counter and left.

After finishing my errands I returned home to have some lunch, do some laundry and go back on my computer to see if I could find where my friend bought that thing. After a quick shower to freshen up I sat at my computer in my robe, salad in hand. I resumed my search for the dildo. I pulled up the toy parties store page again and searched each page this time, not just the dildos. I thought maybe it was special or something. I looked through fifteen pages of toys and all I got was horny. I pulled up some of our friend's old emails from past parties to see if there was anything in them. I thought that maybe she bought it a while ago. Again no luck.

After searching a few websites I looked out the window and noticed it was getting dark. I looked at the clock "Oh shit, is it really 7:30 already?" I closed the computer down and went to my dresser to find some clothes. I opened the drawer that had my underwear it and stopped. I thought why bother with these when I'm just going to take them off anyway. So I skipped the underwear and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a sweatshirt from off the door. Threw them on along with slides and went to the basement to get the clothes out of the dryer. I had washed the towels, the clothes I borrowed and the clothes I had on when I started the load. I put her two towels in a bag and stopped in the bathroom to grab one of my own towels to use tonight. I grabbed the lube off the counter and put it in my purse and was off again.

When I pulled in the driveway the dogs were there along the fence to greet me. I made my way inside and put my purse on the counter. I went into Darci's room and into the closet. I took the sweatshirt and sweatpants out of the bag and returned them to the hanger and drawer. I grabbed the box and pulled it out of the closet leaving it next to the bed. Back in the kitchen I opened the door to the dog's closet and put those towels back. I grabbed the dog's food and set the bowls out. Each bowl was filled along with the water dish. I went to the slider where they were waiting for me. When I opened the door they each stopped to say hello before going to their dishes. Again it didn't take long for them to finish their food. We played in the living room for a little while before one of them was barking at the slider in the kitchen. I guess he needed to go out. I called the other two and held the door. They raced right past me and off the deck to the backyard. I turned the spotlight on for them and closed the door.

Now that man's best friends were taken care of it was time to take care of this woman's new best friend. I took off my sweatshirt and put it on the stool by my purse. I removed my leggings and folded them placing them on my sweatshirt. Now naked in my friends house again I grabbed the bottle of lube from my purse and grabbed my towel out of my bag. I made my way down the hallway to the bedroom where I spread my towel out. I grabbed the dildo out of the box and placed it on the towel. I opened the bottle of lube and poured a decent amount into the palm of my hand. I put my hands together and spread the lube around before picking up the dildo and getting it ready for yet another session. With this big cock in my hands I looked at it and thought it might be time to give the suction base a try. I began looking around the room for something it would stick to. The only things I saw that would stick to was the mirror not an option. I could see how that would end.

"Hi, sorry I broke your mirror, I guess I was fucking myself to hard with your dildo that I pulled out of a box in the back of your closet."

That would go over great. Instead I chose the face of the headboard. I moved the pillows with my elbows because my hands were covered with lube. "Next time, I will need to pick a spot for you before I lube up," I said to the dildo. I laughed at myself as I saw my reflection in the mirror. Tongue out licking the base of the dildo so it would stick.

I picked a spot that I thought would work and stuck it to the headboard. I moved the towel and placed it under the dildo. I reached between my legs with both hands and started spreading the lube around my pussy. I was starting to like how my pussy felt shaved. Nice and smooth sliding down and slipping a finger between my lips. Between the lube and my own wetness my fingers were slipping in very easily. I was ready for my new friend to fuck my brains out again. I got onto the bed kneeling. I put my toes down between the mattress and the headboard so the bottom of my feet and my butt were against the headboard. With my face in the mattress I reached back between my legs to find the dildo. Once I located the tip I pressed it between my lips and up to my waiting opening. This is when I realized I may have put the dildo a little to low on the headboard. Although the cock was at a good angle, it was maybe too upright. My ass would hit the headboard before I could get it fully inside me.

I was already in position so I gave it a try anyway. Pushing the head into my pussy I pushed my weight back toward the headboard. This time went a bit easier using my weight to push it in and not just my hands pushing. When it popped inside I let out a long moan. "Fuck this thing feels good." With the tip inside me along with a few inches I moved my hand from between my legs and put it up next to my head. I started slowly moving my ass up and down. "Mmmm I like this," I said out loud. I loved having my pussy fucked by this perfect cock. I started moving a little faster, loving how it felt sliding in and out. I really started to get into it when my ass hit the headboard stopping me from getting the dildo any deeper. I moved my legs apart a little more and pushed back again with the same results. "Shit." This felt good but I wanted the fist clenching, body shaking, pussy contracting orgasm I had this morning.

I removed myself from the dildo and spun around now seated on the bed. "How can I do this?" I spread my legs apart and scooted my butt closer to the headboard. I was able to get the tip inside but there was now way I was doing the splits to get this thing inside me, although I did notice that in this position it was lined up perfectly. They have a much firmer mattress than me. I lay back with my back now flat on the mattress, I put both feet up on the headboard and spread my knees apart a bit. Reaching between my legs I line the dildo up and scoot forward again. Now when I raised my butt to scoot forward the tip dropped just enough to end up at the entrance to the wrong hole causing me to jump a bit. "Whoa no, I'm not ready for you go in there." The dildo was now bent a bit stuck somewhere it shouldn't be. I pulled up on the tip slowly, and when it hit the right opening it shot right inside me, this time causing a good jump.

I started rocking my hips, slowly riding this big cock. After a few minutes of rocking and scooting I made it down to where my ass was almost against the headboard. Now with my legs almost straight up I hooked my heels behind the headboard and started bucking more aggressively. With my hands behind my head I was now full on fucking myself with this big cock. "Ohhhh fuck yessssss." Whoever designed this thing is a genius. As I started moving faster my breasts were moving up and down with my thrusts. I grabbed my breasts with both hands and squeezed as I rode the cock faster and faster. "MMMM FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK" I screamed as my ass was now slapping against the headboard, it's balls pushed up against my asshole.

I was moving up and down harder and harder. The bed was squeaking. The headboard was hitting the wall, and I was on my way to what I was hoping would be a repeat of earlier. "Oh God I love your cock" as I rode even harder. It came almost half way out of my pussy before slamming back inside. This felt so perfect inside me. My fingers move to my nipples and squeezed. It felt like electricity shooting through my body down to my pussy. I was definitely cumming soon. I was screaming on every thrust down on this magnificent cock. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH FUCK MY PUSSY."And that was it. My legs tightened, my hands left my breasts and grabbed the towel on each side of me. My back arched as my pussy contracted around the amazing cock still embedded inside me. "OHHHHHHHHHH CUMMMMMMMMMMMING" My legs started to shake causing the dildo to fuck me more violently through my orgasm. The last few times I was able to let the dildo go, but with the position I was in it was pinned between me and the headboard. My shaking prolonged the pounding my pussy took. Holy fuck I've never cum that hard before.

After what felt like an eternity my orgasm started to subside. I was drenched in sweat. Looking in the mirror, my face felt like it was on fire and I could see my face was bright red. I ran my hands along my body up to my breasts. My nipples were rock hard and pointed straight at the ceiling. It caused me to jump a bit when I touched them. My ankles were no longer hooked on the headboard but my feet were still up with my knees apart and my legs spread. I gave it a few minutes before starting the process of removing myself from the dildo. Every time I moved back and felt it moving I jumped. Each little movement would cause my pussy to contract. It was like it didn't want it to leave. I finally moved back enough to where I could feel the head just inside my opening. With one last tug the massive cock popped free causing another bolt of electricity to shoot through my body.

I rolled off the bed and looked back at the mess I needed to clean. I had to admit, the dildo looked pretty good covered with my cum. I turned and walked toward the kitchen, I needed water and a little break before cleaning up. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and put it on the counter. I went into the bathroom and peed. I needed a lot of extra toilet paper to clean up after that. All cleaned up I went back to the counter and grabbed my water. Still naked I made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch. I took a sip of water and put my head back. I must have dozed off because the sound of a dog barking woke me up. I looked at the clock and it was after midnight.

I got off the couch, stretched and then made my way to the slider in the kitchen. It was after midnight, I didn't care if I was still naked. I let the dogs in and turned off the spotlight. I locked the door and made my way back down the hall. I just shook my head looking at the mess. I also realized that I needed to open a window, it smells like sex in here. I removed the dildo that was still protruding from the headboard and brought it to the kitchen sink to clean it. When it was clean and dried I put it nect to my bag on the counter. "You're coming home with me tonight." Back in the bedroom I grabbed my towel and tossed it next to the door. I then moved the bed back where it started, I could see the grooves in the carpet where the feet should be. Next I straightened the sheets and blankets and put the pillows back. I picked up the box from the floor and tucked the scarf back inside. I put the box back in the bottom of the closet. The bottle of lube was still sitting on the dresser "Don't want to forget that." I grabbed the bottle and went to the bedroom door. Bending over to get the towel I took one last look around. "When I come back in the morning I'm going to have to find somewhere easier to clean to do this."

I went back down the hall to the kitchen to my clothes. I pulled my leggings on and slip on my slides. I grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled that over my head. I put the lube, the dildo and the house key in my purse, grabbed my bottle of water and headed to the door. One last goodnight to the pups and I was on my way home. During the drive I couldn't stop thinking about the dildo. How amazing it was, yes, but how hard it was to find one. I looked over at my purse on the passanger seat and see the head of the dildo sticking out the top of it. "Where the hell did she get you?"

When I got home I heated up some leftovers that I had in the fridge and watched a little tv before going to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I woke up the next morning to the sound of a text alert on my phone. I looked over at the clock and was surprised to see that it was already after 8am. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see that Darci had just text me. She said that everything went great with the puppy and that they were having breakfast. Checkout time for their hotel was 1pm so they were going to have lunch there before heading home and that I would only have to take care of the dogs this morning. If they checked out at 1 then go to lunch, so say 2, then a three plus hour drive home, they should be back around 5 tonight. That leaves me a a decent chunk of time to play today but I would have to get moving.

I jumped out of bed and went to the kitchen to find something I could eat quickly. I went with a banana and a yogurt. Ate those and headed for the shower but not before I stop at my purse and grab the dildo. I was going to play a little in the shower. I stood outside the shower naked with the dildo in my hand waiting for the water to warm up. I stepped in and attached the suction base to the shower wall between the handle and the faucet. I soaped up and grabbed the razor to touch up my pussy a bit. I bent forward and put my right foot up on the edge of the tub to shave my leg. When I did the tip of the dildo poked me in the back of the leg. Every time I would move up and down shaving it would keep poking me, like it was teasing me.

I finished shaving and rinsed the soap off my legs. I grabbed the bottle of facewash and squeezed some into my hand. I rubbed my hands together anf lathered up my face. I moved forward a bit to rinse my face. As I did I could feel the dildo poking at my thigh. I moved to the side a bit so it was now poking at my pussy. I spread my feet apart a little more so the dildo could slide between my legs. While still rinsing my face I was sliding my pussy along the top of it's smooth shaft.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed this thing inside me. I turned so my back was facing the wall with the dildo. I bent over and with my right hand reached back and found the dildo. I ran the head of the dildo up and down along my pussy until I had it lined up with my opening. A little pressure backwards and the tip along with the first few inches was inside me. I placed my left hand on the edge of the tub and grabbed the facecloth bar on the soapdish with my right and started pushing myself back onto the dildo.

It only took a few times pushing back to work this amazing cock back into my pussy. I started riding it with long slow strokes at first. I wanted to feel every inch of it as it perfectly stretched my pussy sliding in and out. Between this perfect dildo fucking my pussy and the warm water running over my body, I was rapidly heading towards an orgasm. It only took a few minutes for my body to explode while riding this amazing cock. My pussy contracted around it's thick shaft while I rode out the waves of pleasure.

When I was finished I slowly stood up letting the dildo slip out of my pussy. Loving the feel of it as it sprung free. I spent a few more minutes in the shower before getting out.

I dried off and threw on a pair of running shorts and a sweatshirt. Again forgoing underwear, not needed again today. I put my hair up in a bun and swent back to the shower to grab the dildo and my towel. I then went to the kitchen to double check my purse, house key, dildo and lube, check. I was out of the house just after 10:30, not bad. I should be to their house by 11am. I was planning on being out of their house by 2pm to give me a decent buffer.

On the way there I was planning on how I wanted to do this today. I knew I wanted to avoid their bed but what else would that dildo stick to. I guess I could just experiment a bit. I was going room by room in my head as I drove. Kitchen, the stools would work I thought. The island countertop? Yes it would stick but did I want to get up on the counter? I don't think so. The fridge. It would stick. Next was the dining room. I don't think I want to do that there. The living room has a few options. The end table would work and the wooden rocking chair would work as well. I would just have to see when I got there.

When I arrived, the first thing I did was let the dogs out. I used that time to get their food dishes ready and refill the water bowl. I looked out the slider and they were just rolling around in grass enjoying the sun so I went into the bedroom to grab the dildo.

I opened the closet door and pulled out the box. Unwrapped the dildo and put the scarf back on top of the box. Dildo in hand I went out to the kitchen, grabbed a water from the fridge and sat at the counter looking out into the yard and watched the dogs. Drinking my water I looked around the kitchen for smooth areas the dildo might stick. Aside from the stool and the fridge(not really an option) the only other spot I saw was the door that leads to the garage. It appeared to be an aluminum door so it should stick.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Dildo Surprise
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds