A Dildo Surprise

I saw the dogs up on the deck looking like they were ready to eat. I let them in and one by one made their way over to their dishes. I grabbed a bag of treats from the closet and gave them each a treat when they were finished eating. We played for a bit with their toys before checking my phone. "It's almost noon, Ok pups time to go back outside." With the dogs outside and the slider shut I removed my sweatshirt and put it on the stool next to my purse. I ran my hands up my stomach to my bare breasts and gave them a squeeze. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and pushed them to the floor. I was again naked in my friend's house. I dug through my purse and found the small bottle of lube. I put it on the counter next to the dildo. Sitting on one the of bar stools I spread my legs and slid a hand down to my pussy. I started by rubbing small circles over my clit before moving down and spreading my pussy open with my fingertips. I ran my finger down along my pussy and almost to my ass before pressing slightly and pushing a finger inside my already wet opening.

With my middle finger working my pussy I pulled the dildo toward me and placed it in front of me on the countertop. I leaned down and licked the dildo from the base up to the underside of the tip. Now rubbing myself a bit faster I leaned forward and took the head of the dildo in my mouth. I worked the cock slowly in and out of my mouth while inserting a second finger in my pussy. I was starting to get worked up now. "Time to get you inside me." I stood up and placed the dildo on my stool. Reaching across the counter I grabbed the bottle of lube, popped the top open and squirted a decent amount into the palm of my hand and put the bottle back on the counter.

I picked up the dildo with my dry hand and rolled it around in the palm of the hand with the lube. After I had covered the tip and most of the shaft with lube I stuck the suction cup end to the seat of the bench. I took my lube covered hand and rubbed it all over my smooth pussy. Then down a bit more to lube my opening. I step on to one side of the stool and swing my other leg over to the other side positioning the dildo right below my pussy. I lower myself until the tip of the dildo makes contact with my pussy. I grab it by the shaft and move it back and forth teasing my pussy with it. When the tip is lined up with my pussy I slowly start sitting on the dildo forcing it's big head inside me. I bounce gently until the head finally pushes through causing me to moan out loud.

With the head inside me, I put more pressure on it until about a third of it is in. I begin bouncing up and down fucking myself with this big cock. "Oh fuck I love how this thing feels inside me." I had my hands on the counter and I was riding faster. Halfway in and this thing was bringing my pussy to life. My breasts were bouncing as I picked up the pace again. My nipples were rock hard. That dildo brought my whole body to life. I had about two thirds inside me and I was about to cum. I started riding faster "Oh that's it... fuck my pussy. Oh shit you are so big." I drop to my elbows as the orgasm hits. I can feel every inch that's inside me as my pussy contracts around it.

After the orgasm passes I want more, but not like this again. My feet are killing me from standing on the rungs of the stool. I lift myself up off the dildo and it causes a shiver as it pops out. I stand up with my feet now on the floor and release the suction base from the stool. "Do I try the door or go to the living room?" I only have time for one more so I go to the door that leads to the garage first. I stick the dildo to the door to test it and it sticks just fine. Now I just need to find the right height. I pop the dildo off the door and lower it a bit. Not sure if that's right so I insert the dildo inside my pussy again and bend over in front of the door. I back into the door butt first until I can feel it. I bend over, reach between my legs and push the dildo back against the door. "There." I stand up and look back to make sure it's secure. " Holy shit am I really that short?" It's not even as high as the door knob.

I make my way over to the counter for another small dab of lube and head back to the door. Stroking the cock on the door getting it ready for round two. I rubbed the rest between my legs (not that I need it) and turn to position myself. I reached back to find the dildo and lined it up with my pussy. Once in position I eased back and it slipped right in. " Ohhh I love this thing." With my hands on my knees I started riding this wonderful cock faster and deeper. A bit more pressure every time I thrust back against it until I feel something cold on my ass. That was the door I felt touching my ass, it was all the way in. I wanted to cum on that cock again. I got a bit more aggressive and started impaling myself on it. It was so deep and felt so good. "Oh that's it, just like that."-a litte faster- "Fuck it, fuck my tight pussy....YES." I could feel my orgasm building again. "God I hope nobody opens this door now," I said to myself laughing. "Wait, what if I was to open the door?" I reached back for the knob and twisted it. The door popped open. "It's not locked."

With the door open and the dildo still inside me I took a few baby steps forward. Enough that the door was about a third of the way open and could swing freely. I closed the door a little bit then pulled it back toward my ass. "Holy shit that works." I did it again but this time I did it a few times. "It's like the doors fucking me." I bent over again and started swinging the door a little faster. The big cock was moving in and out of my pussy. This actually felt really good. I gave the door a quick jerk forward slamming the dildo into my pussy. "Ohhhh fuck, that's it, fuck my pussy harder." I start swinging the door a little harder and it hits the backs of my feet, so I lean forward and put one hand on the opposite wall for balance while shifting my feet forward a bit. Now the only thing the door is hitting is my ass.

I continued to pull the door towards me, driving the dildo deeper into my pussy. "Oh fuck this feels good." But I don't think it's going to work like this. I stand up letting the dildo slide out of my pussy. After removing it from the door I closed the door and walked naked into the living room. Looking over the living room I see the small marble top end table next to the couch. "That's perfect." I slide the table out a little so I can get my legs between the couch and the table. I stick the dildo to the table and walk back to the kitchen for a little more lube. I peeked out the slider to check on the dogs when it finally hit me that I have been naked, fucking that dildo all over the house and never shut any of the blinds. "Oh well, it's to late now. If anyone was watching I hope they enjoyed the show." The dogs were sleeping peacefully in the sun so I walked back into the living room. I reached for the dildo and started stroking it with the lubed hand before rubbing the hand between to wet my pussy a little more. I then rub my hands together to spread the rest of the lube out. I move my hands to my chest and run my slippery hands over my breasts. Pausing when I reach my erect nipples and give them a tug.

The table is a little taller than I had hoped but it should work just fine. I straddle the table and walk my way up to the dildo. I start rubbing my pussy along it's shaft while still playing with my slick nipples. Because of the table's height the dildo was bent in half below me. I reached between my legs and started pushing the dildo back to get it lined up. When the tip reached my opening I used my finger tips to start guiding it inside me. As it entered the tension on the bent dildo released thrusting half of it's length up inside me without warning. This took my breath away. After regaining my breath I started slowly riding. Long slow strokes at first, enjoying it's size one last time.

As I picked up the pace a bit I bent forward bracing myself putting both hands on the marble table top. I started pushing my ass downward, taking more of this marvelous cock inside my pussy. That familiar feeling growing inside me. As it built up, so did my pace. And as my pace quickened I was taking more of it inside me. Stretching me wider and deeper than any real cock ever has. Soon I could feel the dildo's balls as my pussy slammed down against them. I found myself talking to it like I was fucking a real person. With my eyes closed tight I was imagining a real person below me, driving his big cock into my tight pussy.

I sat straight up with my hands on my thighs and rode this cock harder. The closer I got to my orgasm the more vocal I got with my imaginary lover. "Mmmm you feel so good inside me." "I bet you like my tight little pussy wrapped around your big cock." "Don't hold back, fuck my pussy harder." "Ohhhh fuck yes, just like that." I was bouncing on this big cock so hard my breast were flying up and down. I moved my hands up to my chest and squeezed my rock hard nippples as this cock pounded my pussy. "Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum all over your big cock." My pace quickened and my ass was smacking the marble top on every down stroke. "Oh yessss, fuck my pussy....FU U U U CK MEEEEEEEE." So close now. Now holding the front edge of the table I was slamming myself down on his cock as hard as I could. It was so deep I couldn't take it anymore. I had the strongest and longest orgasm of the weekend. I was screaming and shaking. My pussy was convulsing around this fucking amazing cock.

"OHHHHH GODDDDD YESSSSSSS. CUMMMMMMMMING." I lost it. "Oh I fucking love you.....Oh my god your cock....... Holy shit." With that I fell forward on the edge of the table with one hand on the edge of the couch to stop me from falling. My legs were too rubbery to stand at all so my full weight still had this dildo balls deep inside me. Every little twitch or movement from me caused it to move inside me sending more waves of pleasure through my body. When I was able, I got my feet under me and started to stand up. I had to walk forward a little to get the dildo out of me. I moved slowly so I could feel it as it made its way out of my pussy.

I made my way to the kitchen and over to the fridge for some water. I stood there naked with a huge smile on my face. I felt so satisfied. I put my water down and grabbed my towel to go clean up. I also went in my purse to put away the lube and grab my phone. I wanted a few pics of it to assist me in my search for one of my own. I went back to the living room and got a picture of each side. I even took one with the water bottle next to it for size reference. Then I decided to take a few fun pictures. The first was my face next to it with the "Surprise" look on my face. Then one with my tongue next to the tip of it. The next was with the tip in my mouth( not smart, lube covered). I then held it between my breasts without using my hands and snapped another pic. The last one was my pussy wrapped around it showing how much it stretched me, I sat back down on it again. I would have fucked myself again if I hadn't noticed it was now 2:30. A half our past when I wanted to be out of there and I had to clean up still.

With the dildo cleaned and wrapped safely back in the box and the box returned to the closet I did a check of every room to clean up. Door wiped check, table wiped down check. Everything looked good so I let the dogs in, gave them a few treats and said my goodbye's. I left the front door key on the counter and made my way to the door. I set the alarm, said goodbye to the pups one more time and I was off.

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about the dildo and was baffled why it was so hard to find. Going over the different websites in my head as I drove only fueled my desire again. With my left hand on the wheel I started running my right hand along the top of my thigh. Back and forth making small light circles with my nails. It was gave me goosebumps. I moved my hand to the inside of my thigh and moved up my leg toward my crotch. When I reached the material of the shorts between my legs I started to gently rub my pussy. I pulled up to the red light and took the opportunity to lift my butt a bit to pull the shorts free from my legs just enough to slip my hand in. My pussy was still slick with lube and still very sensitive.

I started with small circles before pushing two fingers inside my pussy. I threw my head back against the headrest as I pushed them in a little deeper. I only snapped out of it when the car behind me blew his horn. The light had turned green and I hadn't noticed. I also hadn't noticed the older couple that had pulled up in the lane beside me. They were both smiling at me as I pulled away completely embarrassed. I did nothing the rest of the ride home. I reached my house I made my way inside, stripped naked and went to take a shower. After I shampooed and soaped I shaved the stubble around my pussy until I was perfectly smooth again. Feeling my smoothness started me rubbing my pussy again and I didn't stop until I came again.

I was staying in so I ordered myself a pizza to be delivered and opened a bottle of wine. I stayed in my bathrobe and watched TV as I ate. A few hours later Darci texted me to let me know they made it home and thanked me again for dog sitting. I told her I would do it any time they needed and that the dogs were very well behaved. That's more than I can say for myself.

Six weeks have past and I have had no luck finding that exact dildo. I did find a similar one that has been working well for me. Three weeks after dog sitting I received an email from our friend Michelle, it stated that she was having another toy party coming up the first Saturday of the next month. 'Finally' I thought. I might have a chance to find it now that I know what I'm looking for.

On the day of the party I looked over the order form that Michelle had sent and I did not see it anywhere. "Damn." I drove to Michelle's house hoping to find that dildo. When I arrived Darci was just pulling up, that was a good thing seeing these parties were for groups of ladies we don't really know. Michelle uses us for emotional support and to have us jump in when things get slow or awkward. The night started like every other party. Girls sitting around with wine or a beer. Snacks on tables and a display table that Michelle set up. I scanned the table and did not see what I was looking for. I did hold out hope because Michelle always had a few surprises in bags under the table at the end of the party.

The hours went by and the items went by with no sign of the dildo. I may just have to come out and ask her when the parties over. Michelle made her way through the last item on the table and slid one of the bags out from under the table that she was saving for the end. The first bag had a basket of gifts for the lady that booked the party. The second bag she said had a few new items that her company would be selling and were not in the emailed flier. The first was a new rabbit vibrator. Different colors blah blah. The second item was a tall skinny box. Didn't look like much I thought. Then she told us the name of the product. Michelle said it was called a Clone-a-Cock. You could make an exact replica of your lovers cock. Michelle opened the box and removed a plastic tube that contained everything you needed including the directions. "This is a newer version of a product we carried last year." She told us.

One of the ladies asked Michelle if it actually worked, and if it lasted. Michelle told us that she has only heard good things about the old one and the new one is the same formula. It just has double the ingredients so if you mess up the first time, you can try again. "Don't just take my word," and she turned toward where Darci and I were sitting. "Ask Darci, I gave her my sample last year for her and her husband to try out." My heart started racing. 'Oh no, Oh no....no no no.' I thought to myself. Then she confirmed it when she answered. "My husband volunteered to model for me. The directions stated that he needed to stay completely hard for a minute and a half to let the mold set, we decided he should take a Viagra. I also stayed naked for him for support." she said with a smile. My mouth went completely dry listening to what she was saying. One of the other women asked how it turned out. Darci answered "It's actually very realistic, and wasy easy to do."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It couldn't be the same one could it? Another woman asked if the product lasted. "It's kind of expensive, does it stand up to use?" She asked. And that's when the hammer dropped. The words from Darci's mouth shot right through me "It stands up to use very well, I've had mine for just over a year and still use it. Mine is a little different than this one though, mine came with an optional suction base you could attach." And with that last part of the sentence I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and just stared into the mirror. "Oh Lynn what did you do?" I couldn't stop shaking. No wonder I couldn't find that dildo anywhere, it's between my best friend's husband's legs. I looked in the mirror and asked myself "What did I just do?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Dildo Surprise
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds