A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 04

"Yes," White said, then shrugged. "Your choice. Either you strip naked, or I snap this woman's neck, then torture your friends to death while you watch. I will take no pleasure in the act...but I always finish the job I get paid to do."

I looked into her eyes...and what I saw there...broke me. Cold. Pitiless. Focused. It wasn't her lack of sexual spark that did it. It was the fact she had settled on this – becoming the perfect killer. She had succeed, and I knew that another fight wouldn't end well.

She had been holding back.

I reached up. I tugged my zipper down, rolling my shoulders, wriggling until I was out of my suit. My breasts bounced free into the shockingly chilly night air, my nipples coming to full attention. I stepped out of my suit and stood there in the cold warehouse, my cock swaying. My balls shriveled slightly, but they were still fucking impressive. I knew that much. White kept watching me, but her eyes didn't even dip to my cock. Not even a little! Come on!

"Let her go," I said.

White paused. Then she shoved TB away from her. But as TB rolled away, White smashed her foot out – catching TB's knee and bending it. It snapped and popped and crackled, like a KFC piece being fought over by dogs. TB let out a whimpering gasp and clutched at her knee, sprawling. So, no chance she'd be helping. Marcy knelt beside her, grabbing onto her shoulders, glaring at White. I stepped forward – but before I could, Amanda grabbed my hand.

She yanked me around. Her cheeks were as red as her hair.

And she kissed me.

Hard.

Her tongue thrust into my mouth...and I nearly choked on the hard bulb of metal she shoved into my mouth. I closed my eyes, and her hands cupped my cheeks. Her arms rested on my shoulders as she kissed me and kissed me and kissed me. I forced myself to swallow, and managed to not upchuk into her mouth.

That...would not have been romantic.

Amanda drew back, gasping wetly.

"Stay safe, Kimmy," she whispered. "And...don't enjoy being in Dr. Chaos' harem too much. You. Fucking slut."

And with that, she shoved me away and White grabbed me by the arm.

Walking through the desert to White's getaway jet was not pleasant. My feet scraped along rocks and stepped into gritty sand and White cared not a whit for my discomfort, or the fact that swinging dick was actually pretty uncomfortable, especially in the dead of night. Fortunately, my night vision started to adapt to the starry lights overhead, and I was able to navigate around the worst of the terrain. Then we got to her jet and I frowned.

It looked a lot like a TASK jet. In fact, I could even see the part where the TASK logo had been painted over by a Dr. Chaos logo – an orb with a big C in the middle of it, with lightning framing around the edges. The door hissed open and I saw Hot, in her badass combat gear, sprawling in a seat next to a woman who took my breath away. She was luminously beautiful, with hair as black as mine. Her eyes were dark brown and her lips were full and kissable. Her breasts were heavy and sagged ever so slightly – giving her a wonderfully MILFy look, despite the fact she was dressed in a gorgeous black slinky dress with a V chest that swept down to almost kiss her bellybutton.

White shoved me into the jet, then held out her hand.

Hot tossed her a duffle bag.

White caught it.

Then White was walking away.

I drew my legs up under me as I sat on the seat across from the woman. My cock was half hard.

"Kimmy," she said, smiling at me.

My cock was full hard.

"Dr. Chaos," I said, inclining my head to her.

The super-jet took to the heavens with a quiet whirr. As it flew upwards, I tried to act like I wasn't buck naked before two of the hottest women in the fucking universe. I hoped that Amanda and Marcy were getting back to TASK headquarters, but I couldn't guarantee. Which meant I had to be focused and dedicated and ready to escape at a moment's notice.

"I love what you've done with your hair," Dr. Chaos cooed.

I beamed, reaching up to brush my hands through my hair. "Thank you so much, Dr. Chaos!" I said, almost melting with joy. She liked my hair! She liked my hair! Then I coughed, forcing the giddy excitement down to know that a girl this beautiful liked what I had done with my hair. "Ahem. So. Um...why feminization pills?"

"Oh, I'm going to let you figure it out," Dr. Chaos said, leaning back. "Please, though, I want to hear all about your day! I know it has been a tad stressful, Kimmy."

"Well, Dr. Cha-"

"Please, call me Lucy," Dr. Chaos said, cheerfully.

I snorted. "Sure, right, okay." It was a little weird that, apparently, Dr. Chaos had the same first name as my Aunt.

"Or Auntie," Dr. Chaos said. "That's good too."

I blinked a few times. "Can you read minds and are trying to fuck with me?"

Dr. Chaos chuckled quietly. "I cannot, but I am definitely enjoying watching the realization dawn, Kimmy." She stood, then sat next to me. Her arm draped across my shoulder. She smiled and whispered to me. "Where do you think you inherited your dick from?"

"W-What?" I whispered.

Dr. Chaos...smiled. She leaned close, her voice husky. "I was so proud, watching you grow up and test your skills. But TASK noticed...and slipped that awful Alex in to corrupt you." She caressed my cheek. "My poor, confused daughter..." Her voice was soft as she leaned forward, her mouth pressing to my ear. She nibbled my earlobe and I squirmed, fighting against the arousal burning through me.

"Y-You're lying," I whispered. "Y-You might...look like...like Aunt Lucy, but...I can't be..."

"My daughter?" Dr. Chaos chuckled. "It was quite easy. My sister, after two years of marriage to that stuffed shirt, she was practically begging for me to knock. Her. Up. It was the only way to be sure my daughter would inherent...this..." Her palm glided along my dick. "And the only way that my daughter would survive..."

I put my hand over my face, turned my face aside.

So, in the end, it turned out Amanda was right.

I was a freak.

TO BE CONTINUED

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 852 milliseconds