A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 05

"Yes, Lady." Boris sounded quite proud of himself. I had a faint memory of reading about a Boris. He was one of the more higher ranked henchies in Dr. Chaos service. A long timer too. He had records back at least five years.

"I'm so very sorry," Dr. Chaos said. "...actually, no, I'm not."

She tapped her thumb against one of her wrists. The bronze bangle clinked and...nothing seemed to happen, save for a burst of static. Tabby's eyes widened.

"You killed them!?" She sounded outraged. "I thought you were smarter than that, Dr. Chaos!"

"They're no longer required," Dr. Chaos said, sipping from her drink bulb. "Besides, their rocket was loaded with enough dust particulates and pre-scrapped components, and was positioned in a location where it's destruction will fill low earth orbit with a haze of destructive debris. Any launch to take us down will be shredded for the next few days. And by then..." She chuckled. "It'll be too late."

***

The airlock door to the rocket opened and I walked -- yes, walked -- out with Dr. Chaos and Tabby. The reason why I was walking and not crawling like a doggy?

We had docked next to a ladder. Dr. Chaos might have been a world conquering psycho-bitch who had only been dissuaded from raping my bestie by the fact said bestie had her own technological vaginal dentate, but she wasn't quite cruel enough to make her daughter try and crawl up a ladder like a doggy. Mostly cause it was impossible.

The ladder was one of many that reached outwards like spokes from the center of the space station, which had been constructed of metal and glass and plastics. It looked gorgeous and after a quick glance around, I could make a basic estimation of its construction.

Basically, the station was built around a central pillar that spun to give the place gravity. The ladders, if viewed from outside, reached outwards from the center like the petals on a flower. They led inwards to the first tube of glass and metal that made up an inner compartment of the station. There looked to be two tubes ringed around the central mass of the station. I could see a vast profusion of solar panels that actually looked like flower petals, reaching outwards and soaking up dem sun rays. But if I looked past the ladder, I could see glass enclosing the docking bay, giving me a perfect view of our big blue marble.

And, of course, the lower half of the central pillar. It reached downwards, aiming at the Earth.

"That's a huge laser," I whispered.

"Lasers?" Tabby sniffed. "You're so wasteful, do you know how much atmospheric attenuation will fuck your energy dispersal?"

Dr. Chaos grinned. "I'm counting on it, Miss Sworles."

Then she was on the ladder, heading up. Which meant I had to climb up almost thirty feet of ladder looking up at my Daddy-Aunt's butt. I grumbled, glaring up at that shapely ass as we crawled up the ladder. Once we were in the main tube, I saw dozens of Chaos goons running about. Many wore headsets for easy communications, while some had air-tank backpacks that showed they had been at work on the exterior of the Cockhammer.

But the thing I noticed was that all of them were girls. Fucking cute girls. They jogged along in their skintight outfits, and the slightly lighter gravity of the station meant they all jiggled delicious. Chaos licked her lips, then slapped a cute Indian girl who was running by with her nose in a data-pad. The girl squeaked, then smiled. "Hello Lady Chaos! Hello..." Her eyes narrowed as she read the name on my collar. "Daddy's Cum-Dump and...Slut."

"My name is Tabby," Tabby said, sounding grumpy.

"Do you want to fuck me, Lady?" the Indian girl asked, ignoring Tabby as she looked at Dr. Chaos. Chaos sighed, then reached out to cup and squeeze the goon's full breasts. Her fingers found and pinched her nipples through the jumpsuit, the Indian girl crooning softly as she pressed herself into Chaos' grip. I and Tabby watched and tried to look angry. Instead, we both looked hungry. My cock was hard as a rock as Dr. Chaos kissed the henchwoman, then pushed her back gently.

"Later, Fatima, later."

Fatima bowed, then turned and ran off, looking back at her data-pad. She spoke into her headset and I swore she said: "We need to recaliberate the genetic sampling. It needs to be a hundred percent effective."

I glanced at Dr. Chaos. She smirked.

"To the harem...or to the bridge?" She asked, her finger rubbing her chin.

"Bridge," Tabby and I said at the exact same time.

"Harem it is!" Dr. Chaos cooed.

The harem, as it turned out, was on the first tube-level, not the second. The reason why became apparent when I thought about it for five fucking seconds. The first tube-level was not only closer to the edge of the station, so it had more gravity, but also it was bigger, since it had a wider 'word that means what how long a circle was' (I was distracted by my Dad/Aunt's butt, okay? Fucking...sue me.) So there was more room for utter fucking decadence. The room was all done up in red silks and golds and cushions. The walls were covered with portraits of Dr. Chaos -- most of them in cheeky pinup outfits and poses. There were six girls in -- each one looking fucking familiar. They looked like yours truly, just with a few minor differences.

Most were a bit softer and squishier than me.

One was half-black, and so had a deliciously brown condition.

And all of them lacked my dong.

"Hello mistress!" they chorused.

"You really did it?" I whispered. "You harem-ized your own daughters?"

"It wasn't hard!" Dr. Chaos laughed.

"The difficulty of something has no bearing on it's morality!" Tabby exclaimed.

Dr. Chaos slapped her ass and Tabby squeaked.

My half-black...half-sister, I supposed, stood and ambled over my Dr. Chaos. She caressed her and kissed her cheek. "Which one of us did you want, Daddy?"

Dr. Chaos groaned. "Oh, oh, dear..." She shook her head, clucking her tongue. "You're all here to see what a real daughter of mine can do. Get my prepper."

My half-sister giggled and turned. Her butt jiggled fetchingly. My cock ached with hardness. Then I hissed as Dr. Chaos slipped her finger along the base of my dick, then tapped the very tip. I bit my lower lip, my body shuddering with pleasure. My balls ached. It had felt like I hadn't cum for weeks. Despite the fact that I had cum just a few minutes before. Then my half-sister came back, holding a small white pill on her palm. Dr. Chaos scooped the pill up before I could see it, popped it into her mouth.

I expected her to swallow -- and was trying to prep myself for whatever the pill might have done. Made her dick bigger. Turned her into a wolfman. I don't know. That was why I wasn't ready for her grabbing my shoulders, leaning in, and kissing me. My eyes widened as the pill pushed down my throat. I choked and coughed -- trying to hack it up, but Dr. Chaos grinned wickedly as she drew back. She watched me gasp for air.

And then...

I felt my cock twitch once.

Then slurp up into my body. I squeaked and yelped, then grabbed at my sex. And I felt nothing but soft.

Wet.

Desperate.

Pussy.

Lips.

"Oh balls," I whispered.

Dr. Chaos bumped my forehead with her finger. I was so stunned that she could have used a feather. I fell backwards and thumped into a bed. My thighs were half spread as she stepped forward, her high heels making soft, ominous thunks as they hit the carpeted floor. Her daughters drew backwards and their eyes grew worshipful as they looked at what was about to happen. I whimpered. "N-No, no, no, no!" I pushed myself along the bed as Dr. Chaos undid the zipper with a quiet rrrrrr. She shucked off her leathers and crawled onto the bed, her cock swaying.

Had...

Had her cock always looked so fucking tasty?

"Mmm, you look good enough to eat, honey," she purred as she crawled over me. She was still wearing her glasses. My eyes widened.

Hey, I thought. Her glasses have a HUD.

I could read the text -- it wasn't hard to read the text backwards. It was biometric data, predictive algorithms, combat data. I tensed and then watched that HUD and lashed out my fist at Dr. Chaos. I could see the predictive alerts and she grabbed onto my wrist with ease, slamming it above my head, pinning me to the bed. I squirmed and bit my lower lip.

"Do you want me?" she breathed.

"Fuck you," I snarled.

"No..." her cocktip pressed to my aching pussy. "Fuck...y-"

The door hissed open.

"Lady Ch- whoa!"

Dr. Chaos snapped her head around, glaring furiously at the helmeted goon that stood in the doorway. They had their arm wrapped around a blushing and humiliated looking...Marcy! My eyes widened and my heart leaped as Marcy was pushed into the room. She was clad in a clearly stolen jumpsuit, which clung taut and paintlike to her large, pendulous breasts. Dr. Chaos' fury immediately turned to joy.

"Marcy Doomslaughter," Dr. Chaos laughed.

"A-actually, my name is Marcy Thubold Horton Doomslaughter Fong-" Marcy started, then shuddered with a quiet whimper of distress and excitement both as Dr. Chaos walked up to her and cupped both of her breasts.

"I get to poach Doomslaughter's daughter? Fucking A," Dr. Chaos purred.

"H-" I started, sitting up, my need to get absolutely fucked silly overriding my logical thinky bits. But fortunately, a hand clapped over my mouth, silencing me. I glared at Tabby, who glared right back at me.

"Poach?" Marcy whispered.

"Well, I mean, she hasn't fucked you yet, has she?" Dr. Chaos asked.

"My own D-Dad...Mom?" Marcy asked, sounding stunned. "N-No! Why?"

"TASK!" Dr. Chaos groaned. "You're such prudes." She grabbed and ripped at Marcy's jumpsuit, which tore open with a satisfying rrrip noise. Marcy squeaked and moaned.

"O-Oh no!" Marcy exclaimed.

"You're a terrible actor," Dr. Chaos muttered, shaking her head. "In my day, women actually struggled when they were getting ravaged..." But her critique didn't stop her from groping and squeezing Marcy's exposed breasts. But as Dr. Chaos was distracted by the squeezing and moaning and writhing and whimpered 'no, please stop!'s, the helmeted goon shifted slowly to the left, leaned against one of the portraits of Dr. Chaos that loomed in the room. I saw her gloved hands tucking something between the portrait and the wall.

I glanced at Tabby.

Tabby uncovered my mouth.

And I was still pouting.

Marcy was swung into bed next to me and Dr. Chaos. I rolled off the bed, scowling slightly as Tabby glanced around. The other girls were all watching as Marcy moaned; "Oh, fine, I give in, please! Take me, oh mighty S-Gene!" She spread her cushy thighs wide, revealing her thick snarl of black pubic hair. Dr. Chaos pouted, then pulled out a sleek pistol. Marcy's eyes widened and I readied to spring up. Then Dr. Chaos fired. The ray struck Marcy's pubic hair and it vanished in a puff of smoke, leaving her lips entirely bare.

"S-Seriously?" Marcy asked.

"I love shaved cooters and I cannot lie," Dr. Chaos said, shrugging one shoulder. Then she grabbed onto her dick, slapped the tip against Marcy, and I scowled and muttered under my breath.

"I. Called."

Dr. Chaos slammed into Marcy.

"Dibs!" I hissed as Marcy arched her back, her full breasts almost slapping her face. She moaned and bucked her hips against the S-Gene fucking her. But then Tabby was dragging me backwards. We got to the portrait and next to the helmet clad girl who had brought Marcy. She flipped up the sleek screen, revealing Amanda's freckled face. Amanda winked at me, then flipped the helmet shut. She turned and left.

I worked my hand behind the portrait and got a hold on what she had left: It was a laser cutter. I grinned slightly.

Marcy, meanwhile, had given up on acting like she didn't want this. She moaned and locked her ankles behind Dr. Chaos' back, her fingers grabbing onto the other woman's shoulders as she was fucked missionary style. This meant I had a great view of her deliciously cushy ass getting spanked by Dr. Chaos' big fat balls. I glanced around the room and tried to get a good read on my half sisters. Most were totally brain-fucked by my Dad/Aunt.

But one looked jealous as balls. She was one who had clearly been birthed from an Asian girl, as she was the most svelt and had slightly Asian looking eyes. I slipped slowly over to her, kneeling down. I whispered in her ear.

"Hey."

"Daddy never fucks me that hard..." she said, her voice dark.

"Do you know what is going on here?" I whispered.

"Huh?" she looked at me.

"At the Cockhammer. Like, uh, what it is?"

The girl shrugged. "Daddy says it's so she can take over the world."

"A mind control ray?" Tabby whispered.

"She said something about genetic dispersal," my half sister said, shrugging -- like she had no idea what that meant. But Tabby and I both did. My eyes widened and my blood ran cold. But before I could move, Dr. Chaos finished inside of Marcy. She slammed deep into my girl and shuddered as she came and came and came. Her balls clenched, spurting into her with a thick, wet, sloppy noise. Gasping quietly, Dr. Chaos looked down at her.

"I can't wait to tell Doomslaughter I fucked her daughter before she got too..." Dr. Chaos crooned. "Now...what was I doing?"

"Lady Chaos," Hot's voice came over the PA. "We're ready for the test firing."

"Oh!" Dr. Chaos slipped from Marcy -- who looked dizzy and well fucked. I pouted as Dr. Chaos didn't even bother to tuck her cock away or get her leathers back on. Instead, she just snapped her fingers at me and Tabby. "Come on! It's time for the preamble!"

I stood, my hands clapsed behind my back, my chest thrusting out. This meant that the laser cutter was held in my fingers, hidden by my body. The three of us walked out, with Tabby and I flanking my mother. It was tricky, aiming without looking backwards, using only my fingers to guide the tip of the laser cutter. But I used the reflection in the glossy metal walls of the tube to kind of guide...and then pushed the fire button. The laser cutter hit the lock on the harem door with a hiss and a tiny spray of sparks.

Dr. Chaos, too distracted by her gloating, didn't notice.

"Do you know the primary cause of the whole world's woes?" she asked as we walked to a doorway that led into a large, glass elevator. Stepping into it, we started to ascend -- going past the inner tube, to the inner reaches of the station itself. As we rose, our weight seemed to vanish, growing smaller and smaller until we were floating.

"Economic inequality?" Tabby suggested. "Racial diversion? Environmental-"

"No, no, no!" Dr. Chaos laughed, tapping Tabby's nose with her finger. "It's far simpler, my darling Tabby."

The doors opened and we kicked gently off the wall, to float into a vast zero-G bridge that made up the command center of the Cockhammer. Women floated beside stations that tracked satellites and launches and assorted riff-raff. They all snapped to attention -- using their straps and arms to bring themselves to a stop from their floating. They spun around and snapped out their salutes and boomed out -- in a high falsetto.

"Hail Chaos!"

"Do you think it's a bit insensitive to your POC and Jewish henchmen to use a Nazi salute?" Tabby asked.

"I'm reclaiming it!" Dr. Chaos exclaimed. "The Romans invented it."

"That's not how that works!" I snarled.

Dr. Chaos grabbed onto the central pillar of the zero-gravity bridge, slowing her motion. She reached out and snagged both Tabby and my arms, dragging us to stops. We floated in the center of the bridge. I looked around, trying to piece together what, exactly, was going to do. Then Tabby whooped.

"Whipple shield, woop woop!"

"What?" I asked.

Dr. Chaos' lip curled. "Curse that Elon Musk!"

I looked at the screen that Tabby was looking at. A pair of Space-X heavy lifters, surrounded by a strange conical shield that had been affixed on their tips. As I watched, several cherry red holes burst into the shields, glowing brightly against the stark black of space.

"They're through the debris field!" A hispanic goon called out.

"Damn them!" Dr. Chaos growled.

"A Whipple shield is a kind of space armor that-" Tabby said, holding her palms up.

"Don't care, whose on them?" I asked.

"We're getting a signal," the Indian girl said.

"What!?" Dr. Chaos snarled. "Turn the main screen on!"

The part of the bridge that looked out at the Earth flickered and was replaced by...Alex. He looked as fiercely sexual and predatory as ever, a look improved by a freshly healed scar on his forehead that had been hastily stitched shut. He was wearing a spacesuit, and behind him, I could see about twenty four other folks in space suits -- United States Marine Corps patches on their shoulders. They had sleek rifles and were quietly holding onto their straps.

"How are you, ladies?" Alex said, cheerfully. "We've captured all your secret bases, Dr. Chaos, and we're coming for that over-sized cock extension you call a superweapon."

Dr. Chaos growled. "It's you."

Alex beamed. "You...really don't have a chance. So, uh, make good use of your time while we're on route." He leaned back. "Ha. Ha. Ha." His voice was utterly mocking.

The screen went dead.

Dr. Chaos pushed away from the pillar, kicking her way to one of the control units. "The Cockhammer, is it online?" she asked.

"The test subjects haven't been used!" The blond Scandinavian looking girl that she was talking to exclaimed. "We don't know if the ray even works!"

"We have almost fifty test subjects on those two rockets!" Dr. Chaos growled.

"Aye, ma'am!"

I looked at Tabby. Tabby looked at me.

"Think you can build a grenade out of that fire extinguisher in fifty two seconds?" I hissed. "I want a pressure detonator set to a hundred K newtons."

"Is a giraffe's tongue twenty inches long?" Tabby grinned at me. She didn't ask why I wanted it. Just assumed I knew what I was doing.

"Holy shit, I wanna fuck a giraffe now!" I said. Then I whipped my laser cutter around and fired it right into one of the fire alarm sensors. The laser super-heated the metal and triggered the alerts. Alarms screeched and yellow lights started to flash. The crew looked around wildly -- Dr. Chaos looked back at me.

"Daddy's Cum-Dump!" She snarled. "What are you doing!?"

Tabby kicked away from the pillar as I smirked at Dr. Chaos.

"What you want me to do, Daddy," I purred. "Give you a good time." I kicked forward, shooting towards her. Dr. Chaos used her bracing to grab onto the wall and swing her legs outwards. She almost clipped me, but I managed to twist around so that I grabbed onto her leg rather than just taking it. It sent me careening off into one of the space-suited goons who were guarding the edges of the room. I twisted my elbow around, slamming it into her solar plexus. She grunted as I grabbed her helmet, twisted it off, then headbutted her out cold.

Several goons were clustering as Dr. Chaos shouted.

"Get her! Get her!"

Goons rushed towards me.

I fired the laser cutter into a fire extinguisher. Gas exploded outwards, clouding them and knocking them off course. Once again, I thanked the fact that Dr. Chaos was a fucking pervert. She had designed the space suits to come off real easy, and so I was able to strip her goon with ease and wriggle into the suit within a matter of thirty seconds. Then Tabby emerged from the cloud of gas with a makeshift grenade in her hand. She chucked it to me as she shot past towards the elevator. I grabbed it and let the momentum push me to the nearest airlock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds