A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 05

"Lock the bridge down!" Dr. Chaos shouted.

I spotted the woman who was reaching for the control.

I fired.

The laser hit the console and exploded the lockdown button into sparks. The airlock door hissed open as I tapped the controls and I dragged myself in. The door slammed shut before a legion of pissed off S-Gene worshiping sex maniacs could get at me. Oh, the sacrifices I make for saving the world. The air hissed out of the room and the airlock burst open. I kicked out of the airlock, grabbed onto the lip of the door, and used the momentum to swing myself around so that my feet slapped into the side of the Cockhammer. My mag-boots locked in.

About a quarter of the way around the bridge sphere, another airlock opened and several space suited goons emerged, carrying taser batons and dart pistols.

I waved at them, then ran behind a protruding solar radiator. A needle silently bounced off the metal, and others clattered off the hull behind me -- I could feel their impacts through the thin soles of my boots. I sprinted out, firing back -- the laser invisibly striking the cold-gas thrusters that several of them had on their arms and thighs. The thrusters started to vent gas into space, sending them spinning off wildly, their screams of alarm filling the radio like I was listening in on a roller coaster full of California girls.

I ran along the bridge, heading for the central pillar that thrust out and down towards the Earth. In the distance, I could see the commandeered Space-X ships, each one roaring towards us on plumes of rocket fire. I carefully detached my feet and kicked off, skimming about five inches above the edge of the laser cannon.

I remagged my boots once I was near the very tip, grunting as my legs suddenly jerked me to a stop.

When I looked back, I could see other goons fanning out -- but one of them was rocketing towards me.

"Cummmmmm DUMP!"

I ducked down against the side of the space station just before Dr. Chaos, wearing her space-battle armor, shot past me, leg extended in a literal flying missile drop kick. She shot past, and the blue flames of her jetpack silently flared, bringing her swinging around. She magged herself against the side of the Cockhammer's cocktip. Through her visor, I could see she looked fucking pissed.

Good.

"I gave you everything," she snarled. "Without me, you'd be some sniveling little baseline slut and the best thing that might happen to you would be one of us decided to put a baby in your belly."

I started to walk to the side. Looking past her. The Earth orbited below us -- serene and distant.

"You don't even know what the fuck I'm doing," Dr. Chaos growled. "You don't know why Chio joined my side."

I paused. I was standing beside a curved railing that had been designed for maintenance crew to hook onto. It was a matter of two laser blasts to cut it free. I hefted it like a club, since I knew that Dr. Chaos enjoyed getting into hand to hand -- no one had that good of a form on their flying missile drop kicks, not while wearing a spacesuit, without serious training.

"Fine," I said. "Convince me."

"What is the single cause of all the world's woes?" Dr. Chaos asked, rolling her shoulders as the Earth spun below us. "Men. Men have started nearly every war. Men have started nearly every genocide. Men run most of the corporations that bleed our planet of its natural resources. Men built the atomic bomb and the ICBMs that even now, hang over this world like a sword of Damocles." She tossed her head. "Where men design nukes, women do the math for moon-shots. Where men invade their neighbors, women write the finest works of poetry and science fiction the world has ever seen."

I smirked. "So. You took the feminization pills, combined them with the medical recombination goop that makes any medication last forever, and designed an aerosol dispersal laser. You're going to turn everyone on Earth into a woman."

Dr. Chaos shook her head. "You'd make a damn fine partner."

"Partner?" I asked, snarling.

"A kinky one. You enjoyed being called cum dumpster," Dr. Chaos sneered. "Didn't you, little Cum-Dumpster?"

I hefted the explosive in my hand, the one that Tabby had given me. I tossed it up gently, and it floated in the microgravity of space.

"My name is Woods," I growled. "Kimberly. Woods."

And with that I smacked the makeshift explosive as hard as I fucking could, right at Dr. Chaos' head.

It shot forward, rocketing like a baseball hit to a home run.

And Dr. Chaos jerked her head aside at the last second.

It vanished into space behind her.

"Oh, Cum Dump," she clucked her tongue. "You're so predictable."

I bellowed in rage and kicked off the floor. I shot towards her, then swung at her with one hand, trying to grab onto her helmet latch. Her fist lashed out and caught my wrist. She jerked me close, then reached back. She twisted some valves and some alarms started to wail in my suit helmet.

"Shh..." she whispered as I breathed -- and felt my brain going sleepier and sleepier. There was no choking, no panic. I just felt tired. "Go to sleep, pet. Go to sleep."

She'd dumped my oxygen and carbon dioxide. I was breathing nothing but nitrogen. It was just as suffocating as CO2, but it lacked the panic inducement. My monkey brain just...didn't realize what was happening.

Until it was far too late.

***

When I woke, it was with a pounding headache and a massive hardon. I breathed a sigh of relief, even though I was naked and chained in microgravity to the post in the center of the bridge. The feminization pill had worn off. They usually did after an hour or so. To my left was Tabby, also chained up. To my right was Amanda. She looked furious at being naked. Past Amanda was...I blinked.

"Holy shit, Ice Spider, the fuck are-"

The SPIDER agent cut me off with a curt: "I don't want to talk about it."

Past Tabby was Marcy -- who still looked faintly blissed out from her fucking. And past her...Lizzy! My heart sang and I gasped. "Lizzy!"

Lizzy grinned at me. "Hey, Kimmy."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"Who do you think got us the space shuttle we used?" Amanda asked. "Lizzy's dad had one. And Ice Bitch over there." She jerked her chin at the North Korean agent. "Got us the stealth plating from her government. They had the stealth plating, but no working rocket!"

Ice Spider glared daggers at her, then said. "SPIDER has been tracking the threat of Dr. Discord for a long time. We may be enemies, capitalist dogs, but-"

"It's Dr. Chaos. Do I look like I'm voiced by John DeLancy!?" Dr. Chaos asked, pushing herself up into our line of sight.

"Nice!" I said, despite myself. Dr. Chaos inclined her head, accepting the compliment.

"You're out of your gourd, Dr. Chaos," Amanda said. "Tabby told us, that's not a death ray. Do you really think that your stupid feminization ray is going to stop those marines?" She jerked her chin at the now very nearby Space-X ships. They had all turned their butts towards the space station, so that they could slow down when they needed to. "Women can kick just as much ass as men, and I don't think that the USMC is going to let being girls distract them from shooting you full of holes."

"You're right, they won't," Dr. Chaos said, her voice tight. She sounded like she was really annoyed with how this day was going. I couldn't blame her. She had worked quite hard on breaking me and killing my friends, and here we were. Non-sex slaves and alive, to the last.

Well...

Marcy might be a quarter sex-slave now.

I noticed that Chio and Hot were near one of the bridge consoles. Chio was looking increasingly nervous. Hot was just smoking a cigar, and not seeming to care that the balls of smoke she was breathing out were annoying people around her.

"But I can handle five marines," Dr. Chaos said, sneering.

"Five?" I asked.

"The ray is a bit more...crude than pill application," Dr. Chaos said, shrugging.

Tabby exclaimed. "Y...You think it'll kill ninety percent of them!?"

"I had to narrow my parameters. It'll only kill forty percent of the general population -- but most men who go into the military fit in a certain genetic bandwidth," Dr. Chaos said, casually.

"That's not an accident..." I growled. "You want to make the world into women, reduce their populations, wipe out their militaries...suddenly, every country in the world depends on you and other S-genes for repopulation. What is it, fifteen megatons of raw materials, food and consumer good per fuck-orgy? Billions of dollars per kid? You can run your own damn breeding program by extortion!"

"Controlling population growth, ensuring that the new world order is built by someone who deserves to do so!" Dr. Chaos fired back. "Depriving the world of its most violent people!"

"You're insane!" I shouted.

"You didn't say that there would be deaths!" Chio broke in. Her eyes were wide with horror.

"I said no important deaths!" Dr. Chaos said, putting her palm against Amanda's head to turn herself around. Amanda tried to bite her fingers, but Dr. Chaos was too fast for that. Chio's expression of horror was growing.

"You used me..." She whispered. "You played on my past with men to...to...to make me a butcher! Just like you!"

"You had a past with men?" Dr. Chaos asked. "I didn't notice. I just wanted some dark chocolate for the harem, honestly."

Chio reacted with remarkable speed. She kicked off the console, smashed shoulder first into one of the armored goons, and rebounded away from her. As she floated into the middle of the room, she held a pistol that she had yanked free from their holster. She aimed it at Dr. Chaos, her hands shaking so wildly that I felt my own heart freeze. "Chio! No!" I shouted. No! No!

"You're a monster!" Chio shouted.

Dr. Chaos rolled her eyes.

Chio pulled the trigger.

The gun flashed red and a computerized voice chirruped. "Unauthorized. Target. Detected."

Chio had spirit. She flung the pistol at Dr. Chaos' face before Dr. Chaos snapped: "Hot!"

Hot drew her own pistol. She aimed it at Chio.

My heart froze.

Hot pulled the trigger. The pistol was almost silent, and the dark shape of the dart plunged into Chio's belly. She folded around it and drifted away as Hot silently holstered the weapon. The whole bridge was stunned. My eyes widened and I felt hollow. My Chio. She had betrayed me...but she had been lied to. Manipulated. And now she was dead -- her guts torn apart by a heavy metal dart. I trembled in fury and the screamed.

"Chaaaaaaaossssssssssssssssss!"

"She was just a baseline," Dr. Chaos scoffed. "So. Any other tricks you want to try?" She smirked. "You've tried a makeshift explosive and missed. You've tried manipulating your pet into stopping me and got her killed. Want to try clubbing me with baby seals next?"

I closed my eyes, hanging my head forward.

"Newton." I snarled.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Chaos said.

"Newton." I looked at her, my eyes flickering with rage...and triumph. "An object in motion remains in motion until acted on by an equal and opposite force."

Dr. Chaos blinked.

Then her eyes widened.

"Maneuvering thrusters!" she screamed.

And then the explosive I had homerunned at her, the explosive that had missed and swept out in a curving, parabolic orbit, finished that orbit. It finished it by slamming into the very side of the Cockhammer at the speed of a flying bullet. The pressure trigger went off and the bomb exploded with a sharp crack that ripped through the whole Cockhammer. A dull, reverberating roar joined it as the whole station started to tumble to the side.

And I channeled every...single bit of rage. Every bit of cold hard fury. Every bit of righteous pissed off into my S-gene enhanced muscles. Adrenaline pumped and I felt my skin become bruised, then cut, then torn. But then, at last, the weakest part of the chains connecting me to the pillar snapped with a ping, audible over the cries of alarm and confusion from the bridge crew.

"All right," I panted as as the Space-X ships came to graceful stops and opened, disgorging a whole platoon of marines -- framing Dr. Chaos with tiny figures, making her look, via a trick of perspective, like she was surrounded by action figures.

"Lets dance, motherfucker."

And I kicked off the pillar.

TO BE CONTINUED

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds