A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 06

Dr. Chaos simmered, her face flushing as she clenched her hands -- the servos on her armor whirring and groaning. "I picked them for breeding stock and brains, not for being trained killers!"

"Never said that it was a bad plan, just, you know. Doesn't mean they can beat the USMC," Hot said -- the faint chattering sound of her rifle going full auto being transmitted through her suit and into the radio. Dr. Chaos tapped her fingers on the desktop, the impacts of the power armored fingers actually denting the metal. By this point, we had gotten so close that we couldn't possibly miss. I glanced at Amanda. She was braced, with cover behind a protrusion of metal. I moved into a similar position.

I nodded to her.

We both pulled our triggers.

And both of our guns squealed and hooted and flashed red -- refusing to fire at Dr. Chaos.

She sighed loudly. "Cum Dump..." she looked up at me. "I make mistakes. But I try to avoid obvious ones."

And she launched herself at me. Her armor sent her flying upwards, gas jets in the shoulders and arms flaring as she slowed and twisted around the laser, bringing herself around so that she could swing her fist at my head. I barely managed to evade the blow -- which screeched along metal. The laser was starting to whirr around us. I kicked upwards, forcing Dr. Chaos to match the movement, her gas jets puffing and clacking as she soared after me.

"You're a very naughty girl, Cum Dump!" She snarled, reaching up and grabbing onto my ankle. The tight metal was impossible to escape from and she yanked me down to her level. She smirked at me and I glared -- trying to wriggle free. But then she grabbed my wrist and squeezed just hard enough to send shooting pain along my arm. I gasped and choked. Dr. Chaos ground her mechanized codpiece against me and I felt a whirring sound...and saw that her armor had an augmented dong too. The metallic, gleaming member was twice as big as her normal one. Which made sense, if the armor was designed to enhance everything about her. "Maybe I should introduce you to the womb smasher."

The cock whirred and the tip started to glow bright red.

I looked at her. "Why?" I hissed. "Why all of this?"

"Because. It's. Fun." Dr. Chaos' eyes glittered. "And don't worry. It's set to orgasm, not kill."

"Do you know what your problem is, Dr. Chaos?" I hissed, squirming as she ground against me. The feeling of her metallic dong was making my dick achingly hard -- and my anus puckering with precognitive fear. Clever asshole. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

"That I'm not currently fathering children in your womb right now?" she asked. "Don't worry, I have more feminization pills. The transformation is permanent if I knock you up."

"No." I grinned. "It's the same problem I have."

Dr. Chaos smirked. "If it was, you'd be the one grinding against me. Not the other way around, Cum Dump."

"Her name."

Dr. Chaos blinked.

Looked down.

Amanda was floating next to the bridge console. She had placed her palm over a rather large, ominous looking red button. Her eyes flashed, filled with fury.

"Is Kimmy."

And she pressed the big. Shiny. Red. Button.

I grinned at Dr. Chaos. "You always think..." I smashed my head into her exposed face and she groaned, jerking her hands away from me to try and stem the sudden spray of blood from her nose. "WITH YOUR FUCKING DICK!"

Dr. Chaos' scream of pure fury was muffled by a broken nose and by the sudden shuddering boom that echoed through the station. The walls vibrated before my eyes and Amanda launched herself away from the platform. A prerecorded message came from the PA, spoken with breathy, over-dramatic tones: "All hands, you have five minutes to reach escape vehicles. Self destruct has been activated. All hands, you have-"

Dr. Chaos' jets burst to life and she rocketed away from us. As she soared away, I laughed and gave Amanda a huge fucking thumbs up. "Now!" I said. "Lets go after that bitch."

"Yeah!" Amanda kicked off the floor. Both of us rushed as fast as our hands and our feet could accelerate us, shooting towards the hatch door. Dr. Chaos hadn't exactly tried to be gentle. Her power armor had bent the hatch out of its frame and her shoulder had left a dent in the far wall. Amanda and I swung into gravity and I sprinted forward, pistol at the ready. Several goons and marines alike were running the other way -- rushing for escape vehicles that had been concealed in the walls. Their hatches had swung open and every person on or near the station was scrambling onto them, allegiance be damned.

Dr. Chaos, though, hadn't headed for an escape vehicle.

She had gone for her harem.

Amanda and I came on her daughters milling around next to a secret door that had been revealed, then shut just as quickly. The half-black daughter (who still looked remarkably similar to me) was pounding on the door. "Daddy! Daddy! Don't leave us-"

I shoved her aside just in time to see Dr. Chaos' escape craft rocket away from the space station. It looked sleek and heavily armed for the few seconds I had watched it fly by. As I scowled after her and felt another shudder rocket through the station, I heard Tabby's voice. It crackled through the PA.

"Kimmy! If you can hear this, we all saw her escape craft! You need to stop her!"

"What!?" I looked at Amanda and the haremites, who looked as if their whole worlds had been picked up and shattered into tiny pieces. Amanda glared at the PA, as if waiting for Tabby to somehow hear us and respond. Either Tabby knew what we had been about to ask, or she had hacked into the security cameras, because a response came. And it made my balls shrivel and crawl up into my belly.

"That ship has a missile on it with a dispersal payload! I don't know what she's carrying, but considering everything else she's genetically engineered, I'm betting it's far from pleasant!" Tabby's voice was becoming nearly hysterical. "If you don't stop her, everyone on Earth might die!"

"One thing you can say for the bitch," Amanda said as I looked at the haremites. "She's persistent."

"Oi! Half-sisters!" I shouted. "Follow my pretty ass!"

We rushed to the next escape vehicle. I slid into the cockpit as the haremites strapped themselves into the chairs at the back. The escape vehicle had been designed to be simple as balls. There was an auto-pilot that would put us down in the Bahamas. And there were some controls that looked like they were made for just about anyone to fly em. I looked at the controls, then grinned, looking over at Amanda.

"I think this is your seat, baby," I said.

"Don't call me that, thick-dick," Amanda grumbled as I stood and kicked the auto-pilot hard enough to make it spark and hiss with steam and smoke. As the last haremite got strapped in, I looked around at the supplies. We had a breather unit and a flimsy spacesuit and a medkit and a signal flare. I grabbed the suit, wriggling it on, as Amanda did the pre-flight checklist. The station shuddered as I crawled out of the escape vehicle and back into the corridor. I grabbed a bit of debris and jammed it onto the outer door for the seal to the escape vehicle.

The inner door closed as I tugged my helmet forward. The seal clicked on...and then Amanda jetted away from the station. Air roared past me and blew me into space. I tumbled -- and then bumped against a broad expanse of wing. I grabbed on and shook my head to clear the dizziness.

I was now on the wing of Amanda's escape vehicle. She looked at me through the cockpit, giving me a thumbs up. I grinned at her, giving her a thumbs up right back. Then I magged my boots, grabbed onto the edge of the vehicle.

We rocketed away as the last escape vehicle shot away from the Cockhammer. We were a good ten kilometers away when the whole station exploded. The explosions rippled from the very tip, up to the balls, then radiated outwards through the pubic hair of the solar power plants. As the debris started to tumble towards the upper atmosphere, I swung my gaze back forward. We were behind Dr. Chaos' escape craft.

"You have two minutes!" Tabby's voice squeaked through my helmet.

Amanda's fingers on the controls made the sleek escape craft shudder and twitch to the side. She was slewing us behind Dr. Chaos vehicle -- keeping us in the shadow of its thrusters. I wondered what Dr. Chaos had on the thing, other than her huge bio-missile. It was all I could see: A single, thick, cock-like weapon poised to bring who knows what down upon the Earth.

And then...

I learned what it had.

"People of Earth!" Dr. Chaos voice boomed through my headset. She was broadcasting on all frequencies. "Normally, I'd have a ransom demand. But I've lost my harem, my favorite goon, a rather large and expensive space station, and a chance to fuck my favorite daughter. So." She paused. "Fuck you. Fuck all of you. Have a nice three weeks of plague, pestilence, famine and-"

I hefted the signal flare.

Aimed.

"War."

I fired.

The flare shot forward. Our two ships were going at almost the same speed, accelerating at the same rate, so the flare shot straight into the rear engine. It went in and had enough kinetic force to punch through the systems and hit the fuel tank.

In a single, brilliant flash, Dr. Chaos and her final 'fuck you' to the human race was consumed in a fireball. It cleared moments before our escape craft shot through the expanding cloud of debris, and I breathed a slow, heart felt sigh of relief.

"And I thought my parents were annoying," Amanda said, her voice dry.

***

I won't bore you with how obnoxious it was to rig up an airlock to get me into the escape vehicle.

Instead, just imagine I was suddenly in the door between the passenger area -- full of my wide eyed, stunned half-sisters. They were gaping at me, as if I was the second fucking coming. I didn't even glance at them as I walked into the cockpit itself.

Amanda swung herself around on the seat. She looked as if she had sprinted several miles -- her skin gleamed with sweat. Her orange-red hair was mussed. Her freckled cheeks were flushed. She also looked tired. Her whole body sagged into the seat as she smiled weakly at me.

"Nice shot," she said.

I grabbed onto the hatch that was propped open between rooms and slammed it shut. A twist of my wrist sent the wheel whirring and the latch locking into place. Amanda opened her mouth, but then I was on the seat. My knees pressed to the fabric to either side of her hips and my lips locked against her. This wasn't a kiss. This was a fucking lifetime of kissing, compacted into a single, smoldering second. My tongue and hers met and warred as her hands grabbed onto my hips, then sank to my ass. She squeezed me through the seat as my larger breasts mashed against her smaller ones. I broke the kiss, gasping quietly.

The engines died.

"We're in freefall..." Amanda whispered. "We'll touch down near this nice island..."

I grinned at her. "Sunbathing?"

"Something like that." Amanda's hands went to her jumpsuit. She didn't open the zipper. She just tore and I fucking helped her. I had ripped chains off earlier, so the futuristic material of her jumpsuit was no impediment. Amanda's perfect, perfect, perfect titties bounced free into microgravity. There was something about a lack of gravitational force that should be fucking illegal when applied to a woman's breasts. I leaned forward and captured one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked hungrily and Amanda rolled her head backwards as her hair bloomed around her head, a coronal halo that made her look even more angelic.

"Kimmy..." She gasped, then bucked herself against me. "W-When I said I wasn't jealous..."

I let go of her nipple, leaving it glistening with my eagerness. Amanda blushed as red as her hair, looked to the side.

"I...lied..." she whispered.

I slid my fingers through her hair and dragged her close. Her legs wrapped around the small of my back, her body molding against mine as she ground her hot, hot, hot pussy against my belly. My fingers slipped along her spine and we shared another one of those eternal kisses. My heart was hammering in my chest. It felt like I was about to shatter into pieces -- but it felt too good to do anything but just kiss and kiss and kiss. Our breasts pressed together again and I realized just how intolerable my clothes had gotten. I grabbed onto the collar of the spacesuit and Amanda's fingers worked, deft and quick where my hands had been tearing and desperate. Soon, the tattered bits of fabric that hazed space around us were joined by bits of my spacesuit.

My cock thrust into empty air. Pre glittered like diamonds before me.

Amanda glared at me. "Do you expect me to suck this? Just cause you saved the world?"

"I...I'll say please..." I said, grinning at her.

Amanda rolled her eyes -- her face all: Oh, S-genes. But her cheeks were still flushed red. And her hand still did close around the base of my dick. Then she pushed herself upwards -- sending me spinning forward. Her legs unwrapped from around my waist and she smoothly pushed off the ceiling, which brought her hips up as my face rotated forward and my face literally plopped against her bare pussy. Completely bare. My eyes widened and then her legs locked around my head.

"Gonna need to say more than that, thick-dick," she purred.

Oh.

I was.

In.

Fucking.

Heaven.

The ancient world had thought that heaven was at the top of high mountains, or beyond the clouds. Some people in the right now world through heaven was after death. Well, they were all wrong. Heaven was your face between your lover's thighs while in freefall, shortly after you saved the world from a supervillain. My hands cupped Amanda's perfect, heart shaped ass and squeezed tightly enough to draw a quiet hiss and a significantly less quiet "oh fuck," from her.

My tongue dove into Amanda's pussy and I tasted her. It was hard to put her taste into words. And I was fucking biased. But fuck you, this wasn't a peer edited review on cunt-taste. This was me, saying, right now, that Amanda O'Neill had the best tasting pussy in the history of the fucking universe, and if you disagreed, I'd fight you.

My nose rubbed against her clitty and my fingers caressed up her spine, stroking her back gently, like she was a kitty, and my tongue found her G-spot and I unleashed every single fucking trick I had. I sucked gently on her pussy-lips. I nuzzled and kissed her clit and ran my tongue and teeth over it -- super gently with the latter. I even hummed into her. The end result was deliciously explosive. Amanda's voice stopped making word sounds around the fifth 'oh my fhuking gawd' and yes, I could hear the 'huk' and 'awd' in those words. But her non-word sounds were just as encouraging. But even more encouraging was the thick, gushing flow of her bliss, which flowed right into my mouth. And over my face. And into the cabin.

Okay, that was one mild downside with making love in microgravity.

Amanda put her hands weakly on my head and started to push. Her legs had gone limp and lax and she gasped out something that might have been staaaph, but then again, it might have also been: I need more tongue fucking, Kimmy. No one could be sure. I leaned further in and slid my tongue in deep enough that it actually made my mouth ache. I sucked and slurped and closed my eyes as those pushing palms turned into gripping fingers and another round of intense orgasm started to rocket through Amanda as she shuddered and writhed atop me.

By now, our gentle floating had brought us bumping against the hatch door. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the haremites all pressed up against the glass, gaping at the display. I winked at them, then went back to putting Amanda through heaven. Her legs spasemed around me and she finally managed to gasp out: "E-...En...enugh...enough!"

I drew my mouth slowly back, a few lines of moisture connecting my lips to her cute pussy lips. Those lines snapped and tiny droplets -- glittering like stars -- floated between us. Amanda panted, her eyes hooded, her face nearly slack. Her whole body twitched with aftershocks, and her thighs seemed to drift open of their own accord. Her voice was slightly raspy as she husked: "Holy balls, Kimmy..."

I grinned at her. "S-gene."

It was a single word that explained everything.

I grabbed onto her ankles and drew her closer. My feet pressed to the floor and I hooked them underneath the chair's struts, giving myself a rooted platform to operate from. As my cocktip pressed against Amanda's pussy and she gasped in excitement and a tiny bit of pain. Her voice was soft. "S-Sensitive."

"Do you want me to wait?" I grinned at her.

Amanda flushed. "Maybe a bit..." She grabbed onto the ceiling, using it to hold herself in place. "I'm on birth control, you know?"

"I don't care," I whispered. And I didn't. All my S-gene instincts to just breed the fuck out of everyone I fucked felt completely absent.

"And I don't want to be a harem girl," Amanda said, her voice growing firm. "I'm your pilot, first, last, anything else. And I expect dates. Not just being tossed down and fucked whenever you want."

I nodded. "Sounds fair. D-Do...you want me to not fuck other girls?"

Amanda snorted. "The fuck do I look like, King Canuck, ordering the tides to not come in?"

"Cnut," I said, grinning.

"More like c-nut me!" Amanda chuckled.

I licked my lips. "Well...if you insist." And I sloooowly tugged her down and back. Her pussy lips spread for my cock and Amanda set her jaw and bit her lower lip, her eyes half closed as she focused on the cock plunging into her, inch by glorious inch. She felt as tight as a vice and as silky smooth as...as...as Amanda O'Neill's pussy. Yes, she had the silkiest pussy, again, fight me. The instant her ankles hooked behind me and she settled with my dick inside of her, I paused and marveled at the feeling of her. The feeling of our closeness. The feel of her diamond hard nipples against mine.

Amanda whispered. "I love you, Kimmy."

And that was when the comlink blipped on. The screen on the dashboard showed the PM of England standing next to a stuffy dude in a suit who I was pretty sure was the Prez. Not that I was super keeping track of politics. Next to them was a rather exasperated Alex. Well, Alexa. And, you know...she wasn't actually that cute as a girl. That might have been that I was contrasting her against Amanda. But still. Fuck you.

"I told you," Alexa said as the British PM turned bright red. The Prez spluttered, gaping.

"Y-You said Agent Woods was on this craft!" he shouted.

I started to rock my hips. Amanda, bless her devlish heart, moaned in pleasure: "Oh Kimmy, your girldick is so fucking big! I love how good it feels in my unmarried, teenage pussy. Good thing I'm on birth control." She was looking right at the camera.

The Prez looked as if he was about to faint. The British PM did start to fan herself. Alexa started to grin as she looked right at the Prez. "So, did you want to congratulate Agent Woods?" she asked, her voice calm. "She's right there."

The Prez opened his mouth.

My cock plunged into Amanda's pussy and, in microgravity, my balls slapped against her ass and rebounded to bounce against my thighs. The double tap sent a kind of queer pleasure through my whole body and made me slow my thrusting so I could enjoy it without it getting too rough. Amanda didn't seem to mind. Her arms flexed as she rocked with me, her belly flexing as she arched her back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds