A Dirty TASK Needs Doing Pt. 06

"Shut this off right now!" The Prez growled.

"I don't know, Mike, you wanted to congratulate them...you did push for it," the British PM muttered.

The Prez looked as if he would have done anything he could to murder the PM right then and there. He reached out and the camera...refused to shut off. I noticed Alexa subtly fiddling with her wrist watch. I grinned and started to speed up my thrusting.

"Oh, when we get back to America," Amanda gasped. "I want to get married! Two girls! Married! Legally!" She laughed and went back to looking right into the camera.

"Oh, yeah, baby," I groaned. "Then we can vote Democratic!"

Okay, this was actually kinda turning me on hardcore. The Prez got redder and redder and redder as I thrust faster and faster -- and then, finally, the screen turned off and Amanda's orgasmic moans were mixed with peals of laughter. And I know it might sound sappy, or stupid, or romantic, but there was nothing as beautiful and pure and marvelous as Amanda laughing. Doubly so when it was mixed with the kind of pleasure I was giving her. Her back arched hard and her pussy clenched on me and I let myself go. My vision went white as pure pleasure filled me. My cum started to paint the inside of Amanda's womb, spurting in deep and hard enough that I swore I could hear the sound of it filling her. I shuddered and felt our heart beast synch.

Amanda looked as if she was glowing.

And I realized she was. Kinda.

The heat of reentry flared through the windows, glowing through diamond hard glass, and before gravity could do something painful to us, I collapsed into the air. Amanda pressed herself against me.

And...

I swear I'm not kidding.

She kept lifting and dropping her hips against me even as our reentry vehicle drew a streak across the heaven a hundred miles long.

Can I pick em, or can I fucking pick em?

***

TASK DECLASSIFIED -- 0981 -Cipher 2

Omega Level Clearance Required

Pilot Amanda O'Neill and Agent Kimberly Woods were retrieved three weeks later. They had evaded contact by fashioning their own sailing craft and spent the time sailing from the island they had landed on to San Francisco. Once there, Kimberly Woods reportedly 'introduced her to my parents. They think she's the bees knees.'

Operator Marcy Thubold Horton Doomslaughter Fong, Dr. Tabitha Sworles, Agent "Ice Spider" (real name unknown), Civilian Elisabet Juliane and Dr. Chizoba Nneka were recovered from the Cockhammer bridge by Space-X ships.

Operator Fong was pregnant with Dr. Chaos child. She opted to transfer the embryo to a surrogate. Future developments to be monitored -- risk of a dominant S-gene child: 82%.

Dr. Sworles recovered, no injuries. Irritated at the fact it took three showers to get the ink off. Returned to work immediately.

Agent "Ice Spider" (real name unknown) escaped custody and presumably has returned to SPIDER.

Civilian Elisabet Juliane has spent nearly 450,000 USD on strap ons and vibrators since her return to the United States. Curiously, all are sized for Pilot O'Neill. Speculation on how Pilot O'Neill will use these 'devices' is beyond the scope of this document.

Dr. Chizoba Nneka has recovered from her tranquilizer and been checked into maximum security blackbox facility for future deprogramming. Omega Level Clearance for visitation and information rights. Official death certificates have been delivered to the Ethiopian government.

Baseline Operative "Hot" (real name unknown) remains at large.

S-Gene Assassin Jasmine White remains at large.

Baseline Operative "Big Time" (real name unknown) KIA. File Closed.

S-Gene Genius "Dr. Chaos" aka "Lady Chaos" aka "The Bitch With the Dick" aka "Womb-Raider" aka "The Spunkster" (real name Lucille Woods) KIA. File Closed.

***

Alex frowned as he looked at the screen. His finger tapped on his chin as he looked at the glowing green letters. K. I. A. He cocked his head slightly. He frowned. They had never retrieved genetic material from the shuttle. But then again, the shuttle had been blown up quite spectacularly in orbit. Still...

He tapped delete six times.

Typed.

MIA.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds