A Dream of Empire Ch. 001

"Good morning Sandra!" Alanna exclaimed with a genuine smile, continuing to guide her horse down the cobblestone street wordlessly. Talos wondered how she kept everyone's names in order, as you couldn't typically read someone's mind to gather that information. What fool would think of their own name?

"Hope all is well at the farm," Alanna said warmly. The girl with the water pail nodded, swaying lightly in the breeze before deciding to turn towards the enchantress.

"All is well! Fedalin is makin' a fast recovery, thanks to you."

"The cow?" Alanna asked. The girl nodded. "That's wonderful to hear, Sandra. Gods bless you and yours!"

"And you, my lady!" Sandra replied with a smile, finally turning to make her own way through the city. Talos rolled his eyes, finding the pleasantries not at all necessary. He wondered how the enchantress ever made her way out of Catriona at all, having to speak to so many souls to travel anywhere.

A sorceress was performing a show of illusion to Talos' left for a gaggle of children, creating a ghostly fish that jumped from a ghostlier sea glimmering on the cobblestones. Both fish and waves only existed in the minds of those who passed by the display.

Alanna slowed her horse, stroking its mane softly. Talos rode up beside her, shrugging his shoulders when she gazed at him.

"What?" he asked indignantly as her smile grew wider. She had been reading his mild dissatisfaction of her many greetings as he thought of it, and Alanna only replied to him with an adorable giggle, then glanced away. Talos suddenly wondered what people thought of him, riding beside the famous sorceress. Did they know or think he was the father of her miracle babe? Did it matter?

Alanna tsked, then giggled again. She answered his unasked question. "Of course they do, Talos. Before you, I was seen with no man. Besides, I already gloated to half the College of picking you up in the Borderlands."

Talos chuckled, staring forwards towards the east gate of the city. They were still four blocks from the archway, but the alabaster walls of Catriona were twenty-feet high, and rose prominently over the smaller buildings before them.

"Oh, you picked me up?" he asked with a smirk, remembering that it was in fact he who offered to travel with her. Alanna giggled into her hand.

"Yep," she replied sweetly. "You were but a simple pig farmer, before I pulled you from the muck and fell in love with your eyes at first glance."

Talos groaned. "Gods, you didn't." Alanna giggled again.

"Pleasant day to you and yours, lady Alanna!" a man greeted warmly from behind a merchant's stall. Alanna nodded towards him, decidedly not stopping her horse.

"To you and yours as well, Odo!"

Talos rode silently beside Alanna as they made their way through the eastern market square, the enchantress returning a wave from a group of children playing with a glowing ball in the street. It produced a nascent hum when it was kicked, and was clearly a toy designed by one of the many magical infusers from the city's College.

Talos would have never expected to live in the shadow of another in a thousand thousand years, but didn't particularly mind being in Alanna's. Talos had either been treated with respect, fear, or a combination of both for the better part of two decades. Merely being the 'man' of a well-known sorceress was a decent enough change of pace for him.

Alanna spoke to him again after reading his thoughts, deciding to finally assuage his light fear.

"Okay, so I didn't tell that story," she corrected, pausing before continuing. "I instead bragged of picking up Talos of Evora, the famed highborn who rescued the slaves of Santaria from their fates. It's far more whimsical that way."

"And true, to your credit," he replied warmly. Alanna nodded, then turned her gaze towards him.

"Quite true. And do my friends ever love that story," she sighed. "Of course, I do get asked why we haven't married," she muttered under her breath.

Talos gulped, deciding to instead stare at the upcoming gatehouse before them rather than at her. Alanna giggled at his response, not finding it at all unusual. They had only been reacquainted for but a couple months since their heartfelt breakup in the east almost a year ago, and what a tumultuous year it had been.

"It's okay, Talos. You will ring me someday," she assured a minute later.

"So sure of yourself?" he replied with a nervous grin. She decided to play with him, a gesture neither would have expected last year. Alanna had truly fallen for him.

"Yes, I am," she answered sarcastically. "Perhaps it will even be today? Or tomorrow?"

Talos rolled his eyes, smirking at the beautiful girl. Alanna ran a hand along her breast and bit her lip sensually before realizing they were still very much in public, and placed her hand back on the reins of her horse.

"Perhaps never, even?" he replied gruffly. Alanna leaned from the saddle to slap him, an assault which Talos accepted wholeheartedly. He could have avoided it by riding away, but didn't want her to fall on accident.

"Are you toying with me, sir?" she chided, carefully guiding her horse around a fruit cart. Talos shrugged.

"No, just... is it really necessary? Ringing you?"

"Yep," Alanna replied immediately.

"Why's that?"

"Because it will make me happy."

"But you're already happy," Talos shrugged.

"And a ring would make me happier."

"You'll manage without one," he rebuked with a smirk.

Alanna raised a finger. "And it will elevate your son to nobility."

"He's better off this way," Talos said with a shrug.

"How so?"

Talos paused for a moment's hesitation. "Also, that's not how it works," he deflected.

"Oh?"

He nodded. "Mhm. He would have to been birthed after marriage to be a noble. He'll always be a bastard, regardless of our status." Alanna remained silent for minute, frowning towards the sky.

"I really should have disintegrated you last year, Talos," she declared with only a hint of gravity. The enchantress wasn't angry at him, couldn't be, and the man knew this.

"Wouldn't blame you if you did," he smirked.

-=-=-

Alanna and Talos eventually made their way from the city of Catriona, after a short discussion between the enchantress and a guard in the blue-and-white regalia of the county at the front gates. She had, apparently, saved the guard's marriage when his wife was accused of adultery. A quick scan of her mind had proven her innocence all those months ago, and Alanna had once again been the hero.

The pair traveled for another five miles, lazily enjoying one another's thoughts and company along the quiet, paved road laid northeast from the city. Talos was now dismounted and guiding his horse absentmindedly as Alanna remained in her saddle. Talos' horse was carrying three times the luggage of Alanna's mount, but he didn't mind the simple effort of a meandering walk.

Talos' horse eventually stopped to nibble at a cluster of grasses just off the road. He tugged on the reins impatiently.

"C'mon horsey," he commanded softly, then clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth thrice. Alanna brought a hand to her horse's mane, and her mount settled in place.

"Have you not named her?" she chided him with a smile, referring to Talos' stationary and disobedient horse. Talos shrugged.

"Meh. Haven't had the heart since Sofia last year, truthfully. I try not to get too attached."

Alanna shrugged, then jumped from her saddle before Talos could help her down. She, fortunately, landed on her feet. "Oof!" She swayed towards him, clasping her hands at her side sweetly. "That's not very kind to her, Talos. She deserves a name."

Talos glanced towards the horse again, then gazed back at Alanna. "Psh. Just look at her. She barely respects me," he scoffed, letting go of the reins in defeat. Alanna giggled.

"She's just hungry, you goof! Um, speaking of..." she insinuated, glancing at Talos' saddlebags. He glanced skyward, noticing the sun had just fallen below its zenith. They had been traveling for a good several hours already.

"Yeah, okay. Give me a minute," he replied warmly, stepping towards his horse to unpack a travel bag.

Talos unfurled a giant blanket just two dozen feet from the road, then was in the process of laying out several types of cheeses and breads when Alanna snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around his stomach.

"I have one! You can call her 'Meadow'," Alanna whispered enthusiastically into his ear, then smooched his neck just below his beard. Talos smirked, gazing out at the smoothed, grassy hillocks before him.

"Sure. And when we travel to the coast, I'll call her 'Seahorse'. And then 'Tree' when we go to Falinor."

Alanna squeezed him, assaulting his ribcage with adorable childishness. "Nooo, you will not! Just Meadow."

He almost shrugged the girl off of him, but instead fell forward onto the blanket. Alanna crashed atop him, giggling playfully. She pressed her breasts into his back before falling back to her knees, allowing Talos to rise.

He turned then waved a hand along the bowls of cheeses and breads. "Dig in," he offered with a smirk. He glanced towards his horse, pointing at it with feigned anger as it nibbled contentedly on the grasses nearby. "And you, Meadow. You go ahead and consume your namesake."

Talos paused, drinking in Alanna's quiet giggles. Meadow continued to chew on the grass.

"Damn right Meadow. Just like that," Talos said dryly. Alanna laughed harder, snuggling against him as she picked up one of the cheeses.

"Gods Talos, did I ever miss you."

He wrapped an arm around her, then lifted away when his intricate, sheathed blade pressed against Alanna's thigh. He rose to a crouch, just to remove it, then took his place at her side once more as she ate her lunch. Talos wasn't hungry, and just held a smile as she watched her eat.

Alanna gazed towards the sapphire-pommelled sword, then nodded towards it. The priceless sword had been a gift from Casiama, which the elven princess had offered Talos without hesitation last year.

"Did you ever learn why Cass gave that to you, Talos?" she asked without hesitation. He shook his head.

"No idea. She just 'knows' that it belongs to me. I think it was to seal my affection, truthfully, but I'll never tell her that."

Talos gulped, realizing he shouldn't have mentioned that last part. He squeezed Alanna tighter as if in wordless apology. Alanna read his motivations, of course.

"Hm. I didn't find the reason in her thoughts, either. But don't worry about the past, Talos. You're mine now, and that's what matters," Alanna reassured him, then placed a slice of cheese atop some hardbread. She ate slowly, reading his thoughts as they sat silently under a calm, cloudless sky. His mind was drifting back to events of last year, and Alanna had to reassure him once more.

"I didn't enchant her, I swear."

"I know," he replied gruffly.

"She wanted to share you with me. It was her idea."

"Yeah. I know."

"Then why the mood, Talos?" she asked, leaning in to grab more food to sate her grumbling belly. She sensed he was worrying of Casiama, who was back in Catriona.

"She can't stay with us forever, Alanna. Eventually she'll be found, and..."

Alanna sighed, placing the cheese and bread on her lap. "And she's still rich, isn't she? We can just buy some land elsewhere, away from the city," she said softly, opening her palm as if to display their empty surroundings. "We can't lose her, Talos."

"We?" he asked incredulously. Alanna nodded.

"We," Alanna confirmed. "Cass, um... loves our son. She sees him as her own, and it's just too adorable a thing to let her go. Plus, she eats me really well."

"Oh, well that's-" Talos paused, squinting at Alanna as his mind processed her last statement.

"Wait, what?"

"She... oh," Alanna giggled mischievously, "I forget that you don't read me all the time. I figured you knew."

Talos cleared his throat. "Uh, no. Please. Elaborate," he said anxiously.

"Well... Casiama pleases me every chance she gets, and I enjoy returning the favor. Her womanhood tastes... sweet, Talos," Alanna explained lewdly with raised brows. "I can't prove it, but it might be 'cause she's an elf. You should really try it sometime."

Talos, truthfully, had no idea. He was aware that they shared him in bed, of course, but didn't expect the pair to sate one another when he was away. He was already straining against his pants as he thought of it, and Alanna felt his growing need. A need that had to wait until they were further away from civilization.

"Hey, go ahead and enter me," Alanna said softly, picking up the cheese and bread she'd laid on her lap. His head quickly swiveled towards her.

"Here? Now?" he asked with an arm outstreched, again incredulously. He scanned east and west down the road, finding several merchants and travelers on the path, and knew that they wouldn't have their privacy. Alanna giggled, pointing at her head.

"Not like that! I'm tired of speaking, Talos. I need to eat," she explained through her laughter.

The pair leaned against one another atop the blanket, and Alanna munched contentedly on cheese and bread as the day passed them by. A chuckle could be heard occasionally, a grimace here and there. Along that road Talos and Alanna conversed silently and endlessly, caring for nothing but one another as they swam in the other's thoughts.

-=-=-

Alanna and Talos left the Imperial highway in the mid-afternoon, knowing that they would require the utmost privacy far within the wilds that night. Their conversations, jests, and thoughts had transformed from friendly banter in the morning to those of a sexual nature as the day wore on.

They scaled a small hillock a mile from the road, at least two miles from the nearest town, behind which Talos had dismounted his horse and began setting up the encampment for the night. He almost worried for half a second that he had forgotten how, having not pitched a tent for over half a year. His elven lover Casiama had traveled with him for those months, and she was capable of conjuring a tent - as well as anything else she owned - out of thin air due to her interesting magics.

Yet, the tent was still pitched, both the one in the soft dirt and the one on himself. Alanna had been reminiscing of her latest escapade with Casiama back home, projecting those thoughts onto Talos.

Dissatisfied that her man hadn't taken her immediately, Alanna then thought back to previous rendevous she'd had with other sorceresses. The enchantress had plenty of experience with the comfort's of a woman's touch, having been sealed with a hundred other girls within the walls of the magical College of Catriona for several years. Talos had, until today, had no idea of Alanna's proclivities with her own gender.

He didn't mind them whatsoever.

Talos worked on establishing the campfire next, gathering the appropriate branches from a nearby oak tree. He was already prepared for the night, having kindling and flint within his travel sack, and was able to light it within a couple minutes. It roared to life just beside the tent, producing an unnecessary warmth in this mid-summer's evening. His heart briefly dropped as wondered where Alanna was, having not seen her since he started messing with the fire.

Turn around my love, the enchantress thought to him, alleviating his fear instantaneously. He did, and his jaw almost fell to the floor when he gazed upon her.

Alanna had, somehow, cast aside her dress, pants, and boots within the few minutes she had been away. The enchantress had donned a sheer white nightgown instead, which accentuated every curve of her voluptuous body as it clung tightly to her form. The hem of the dress fell not two inches from her womanhood, and she wore absolutely nothing beneath it. Alanna's coin-sized halos on her breasts were readily visible under the thin fabric, and her salacious elation was obvious as a bead of girlcum drifted lazily from her pussy down her thigh. Her alabaster skin shone excitedly in the flickering firelight, and her womanly hips swayed enchantingly as she neared him.

Alanna placed a worried hand on her stomach, frowning as she glanced away from the man by the fire. She spoke hesitantly.

"I fear I may have put on some weight from the child, but..."

Talos hadn't noticed if she had, besides the obvious enlargement of her breasts and the less-obvious growth of her hips. Alanna was positively enchanting, a fact that he immediately mentioned with a reverent warmth.

"Nonsense. You're as beautiful as a goddess, Alanna. I fear I'll never deserve you."

Alanna strutted towards him, her curves swaying and jiggling salaciously as she neared. She spread her legs and knelt atop him, resting on his legs. She clasped his hand in hers, then guided it gently from her curvaceous ass to her voluptuous breasts.

"Do you... like it?" Alanna asked, referring to the nightgown. Talos was still somewhat dumbstruck, but was at least capable of nodding in reply. Alanna giggled sweetly, kissing him on the lips. She unlocked a moment later, a strand of saliva connecting their mouths for a half-second.

"Casiama made it for me, to surprise you with," Alanna whispered, "I know you always appreciated hers..." The sorceress's words fell off somewhat sadly near the end of her statement. Talos' brows rose in sympathy, and he held her cheek as he kissed her once more. He truly didn't deserve her.

Alanna pushed herself away, kneeling in front of him. "Don't think like that that," she reassured sweetly. She brought her soft hands to his chest to begin unbuttoning his jacket, while Talos worked on his own pants. Alanna was half-way completed before she brought a soft hand to his rough chin to raise his sight to hers.

"After everything we've been through, Talos," she replied warmly, leaning towards him to whisper, "we deserve this. And you deserve me."

No man deserves you, he projected to her, a thought which was met with a sweet smile from the girl. She finished unbuttoning his jacket and pulled it away from him, while Talos pushed his pants off. His rigid member was readily apparent through his underpants, a sight which Alanna met with a coo of delight and a darting hand towards her button.

She moaned as she pleasured herself, projecting her elation towards the man telepathically. Talos hastily freed his cock, which instantly sprang skyward.

"I love you, Alanna," he said with beating heart as the enchantress mounted him sensually. She rocked against him softly, parting her lips as she leaned in for a kiss.

I love you too, she thought to him as their lips met and eyes shut. Alanna's hand left her button to instead stroke the man's cock, a pleasure which she, too, felt through him. She sensed and experienced Talos' need, a need which matched her own completely.

She lifted herself for just a moment, lining his manhood up with her dripping cunt. Both man and girl sighed elatedly as her hips fell on him. Talos was well-endowed, on account of a previous magical transmutation, and his manhood stretched Alanna's slick pussy obscenely as it entered her.

"Shit, shit," Talos said, his eyes clenching shut. Alanna was already moaning whorishly as she experienced the carnal bliss of being fucked and fucking all at once.

"Alanna... I... won't..." Talos tried warning the enchantress, but she already felt him tensing up. Alanna knew she had worked him up tonight, but didn't expect to be filled with his hot seed this quickly. Talos clenched her waist tightly as she finally fell to the hilt of his sword, and instantly erupted deep within her core.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds