A Dream of Empire Ch. 001

Fuck! two souls thought simultaneously, panting through a double orgasm that washed over them like a tidal wave. Talos opened his eyes a moment later, grinning like a fool as Alanna's hands traveled over his chest.

More, she demanded telepathically and wantonly, bringing a hand to his shoulder for support as her other was unleashed upon her clit. The enchantress began to ride him slowly, sensually, and she felt his orbs churning with desire once more. Alanna would demand all he could produce this night, and she would demand it greedily.

She pushed Talos to his back with force, accidentally spearing her own cervix with his cockhead when she did. Alanna then brought her hands to her thighs as she rose and fell atop his pillar, moaning loudly into the otherwise quiet night. Her voluptuous tits jiggled ridiculously as she sped up atop him, and Talos brought his hands to the wonderous sight as if to steady them. He knew not to play with her nipples.

The man lasted a remarkable two minutes this time, and the pair groaned together as the fresh climax was reached, and a fresh load entered Alanna's young womb.

More! the sorceress demanded greedily.

"Alanna, have mercy," he begged between breaths. Alanna shook her head, biting her lip as she continued to ride his throbbing member.

You will feel what you do to me. How you... ruin me!

"I already do," he groaned fervently, the seed coating his cock only making the young enchantress more desirable to fuck, feeling an intense slickness he wasn't at all familiar with. His hands slipped over the now-slick-with-sweat dress of the sorceress riding him, gripping her womanly hips tightly as he guided her faster and faster atop his manhood.

"Ahh!" Alanna cried, another wave washing over her and him a minute or an hour later. She fell atop him, wiggling gleefully with his entire length filling her to the core. Seed was spilling from her pussy in several vulgar streams as she fell atop him, panting for breath.

She rose from him a minute later once she had collected her strength, wobbling over to the tent only ten feet away. Alanna laid on her back atop the sleeping furs, then soon swirled a finger over her clit, pleasuring herself and him at once. Talos started to rise once more.

Take me again! Alanna commanded lustfully as she simultaneously moaned enticingly, her eyes clenched shut.

Talos crawled towards her, running a hand along her thighs, drinking in her intoxicating form. He spied a river of his seed already spilling from Alanna's pussy, which flowed lewdly between her cheeks to pool onto her nightgown.

"But you're leaking, Alanna," he grinned, already taking his place atop her and lining his hardening cock with her slit.

"Then plug me, Talos," she moaned lasciviously, rubbing her button with intensity to get both souls prepared once more. "And you best not unplug me until you're completely drained!"

He didn't need the encouragement. Enchantment. Whatever the fuck she was doing to him. Talos reentered her lubricated cunt eagerly, groaning with pleasure as he did.

Is this not the best?

"Uh huh," he agreed as he pounded her tiredly, somehow remaining hard through the successive orgasms. He pushed her sheer dress higher up her curvaceous form, so the hem rested on her belly instead.

See how you ruin me? she asked rhetorically as her moans filled the night sky with their carnality. He didn't respond with words, but thrust into her harder to slam against her core, hoping to make her ask a reality. Alanna whimpered as he destroyed her, growing quieter as he filled her.

Talos felt just playful enough to lean towards her sweat-coated body, pinching her nose teasingly as he continued the assault. Alanna gasped for air and opened her eyes wide, then slapped him roughly across the cheek, and again when he did not release her immediately. He did that time, grinning playfully, their sight meeting one another's.

Alanna lowered her hand to her clit as he ravaged her, hastily rubbing herself and him to one final orgasm in seconds. Talos shot inside her once again as she washed over, then removed himself from the enchantress's dripping desire before she could force him to another.

Talos fell back onto their shared furs, completely exhausted and panting for air. He groaned in pain as the ruined enchantress rolled on top of him, her body drenched with sweat, shining lewdly in the dim firelight. She grinned playfully and pinched his nose, an attack which he swatted away after a laugh.

"If you ask... any more of me, Alanna," Talos huffed breathlessly, "I will demand trial by combat, instead."

She rolled off of him, chuckling through her gasps for air as her fingertips swept over his chest.

"I... would never," she replied between breaths. Alanna stared towards the linen roof of their tent, then tried lifting herself from the bedroll with her elbows a minute later. She found it required far too much effort than she was capable of producing at the moment.

"Talos... Talos. Help me up," she asked of the man beside her. Talos' arm fell atop her breasts.

"Trial... by combat," he replied with a smirk.

"I'm serious," Alanna giggled. Talos groaned once more, clearly being the most unlucky man in the world for being asked such a simple request. He lifted himself to his feet with a grimace, then leaned over to take Alanna's hands in his. She was lifted with the remnants of the man's strength.

Alanna stumbled on her feet as he released her, and his arm immediately wrapped around her to keep her steady.

"I'm okay," she lied with a smile, then stumbled out the tent flap when he released her. "Be right back."

"Uh huh," Talos huffed. He followed her out of the tent after a brief moment of self-recollection, a wide grin forming on his face. He retrieved his underclothes and pants, and attempted to redress by the roaring fire for a moment. Failing to do so, he instead crouched low in his underclothes and enjoyed a minute of crackling silence by the fire.

He gazed up at the star-lit sky far above his head, wondering if there were any man luckier than he in all the aetherius. The scholars in Catriona believed the stars to be more suns that just didn't shine as brightly, and he had found the idea preposterous when he'd heard of it. The sun only appeared during the day, after all, and the stars only appeared at night. He figured they were as disconnected as fire and water.

Talos tossed another log into the fire, then grinned when he heard Alanna shout to him from behind the tent.

"There's so much seed!"

He rolled his eyes, chuckling to himself. Alanna had asked for it, what could she have expected? A fleeting ideation of Alanna becoming pregnant once more passed through his mind, but he discarded it after fixating on it only briefly. Her first pregnancy had been a complete fluke, a luck that only a few sorceresses in history would ever have. Alanna had reached out to the most learned scholars, the most capable sorceresses in Catriona, to ask why it was she that was lucky.

No one knew. Talos was amazed that in this day and age, when the Empire of humanity stretched to the four corners of the known world, that there were still simple questions like a pregnancy which would remain unanswered.

"It's still coming!"

Talos laughed louder that time, then decided to rise and amble over towards her voice. He found her in a crouch, grimacing as she attempted to expel his gift to her into the grass. Talos outstreched his arms mockingly.

"Alanna, what was the point of all that if you're-"

"Shut up," the sorceress interjected. He did, but only for a moment, and only to laugh. "And turn away from me," she commanded with a raised brow and pointed finger. He did, then soon heard her sigh contendedly as she relieved herself into the grass. Oh.

Alanna stumbled over to him when she was finished, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I wasn't trying to remove your seed, Talos. Girls have to pee after, you know."

"I knew that," he lied dryly. She giggled, then rested her head on his shoulder as they slowly made their way back to the fire together.

No you didn't, she thought to him with a smile.

"Sure I did," he replied immediately, knocking his head gently against hers.

"Mmm," the enchantress mumbled happily. She returned to the tent's interior, laying down on their furs with a sigh. Talos decided to remain outside, to finally put his pants back on.

"I read you," Alanna said after a half-minute of silence. "About... giving me another child. Wouldn't that be grand, Talos?"

He shrugged, both mentally and physically, as he requipped his pants. "You're ready for another?"

Alanna rolled her head atop the furs, smiling as she gazed out towards the fire and the love of her life. It wasn't that she was ready for another, per say. Yet, it had been the happiest moment of Alanna's short life, and if there was a choice in the matter she would absolutely bear another.

"Maaaybe," she cooed after thinking on it. "You?"

Talos sighed. "I'm good with the one, truth be told. All he does is whine and make a mess, anyway," he grinned, looking away from her. He could sense a sudden wash of anger befall the enchantress, but knew she was too tired to do anything of it. He only heard Alanna sigh, then the rustling of the bedroll as she enveloped herself in its warmth.

"I hope he's okay," she said softly a minute later.

"I'm sure he is," Talos reassured her. Alanna stirred under the furs, then frowned.

"But what if something happened?"

"Then I'm sure Cass has it under control," Talos replied. Alanna's head shot up from the bedroll, her eyebrows slowly rising in fear.

"But what if the milk soured?"

"It didn't."

"And if the house burned down?"

"Alanna."

"Or if Catriona was attacked by reavers?!"

"Alan-"

"Oh gods! We need to go back!"

"Hey!" Talos shouted commandingly, instantly bringing the enchantress back to the present. She shoved her head back towards the bedroll with a nervous frown. "You're being ridiculous," he said. "Everything's fine."

"I know..." Alanna replied softly, her words brittle and distant. Talos sighed, then made his way towards the tent and sat next to her. He placed a comforting hand on her covered thigh. "I've just... am I, um... going crazy, Talos?"

He shrugged. "A little," he admitted softly, leaning in to slowly run a hand through the sorceress's auburn hair.

"Hmm," Alanna whimpered adorably, melting to his touch.

"It's... kind of cute, though. In a way," Talos said. Alanna finally shifted her gaze from the roof of the tent to stare into his eyes. She smiled when their sight met. "You're just being a mother. You're new to it, and everything seems frightening when it's new. But remember, you have me and Cass to help you through all of it. Everything's going to be okay."

Alanna nodded after a moment, content enough with his presence and reassurances. She lifted the corner of the furs she now occupied, a wordless offer and command for him to sleep beside her. He did, and Alanna snuggled against him for just a moment before she shifted on top of him once again. Talos squinted into her eyes.

"Alanna," he said accusingly.

"Hm?"

"Trial. By. Combat," he reminded her with a smirk. Alanna tsked once, pressing her hands against Talos' chest as she humped his manhood through his underclothes. She sighed lustfully, clenching her eyes shut as she rubbed her clit against his hardness.

"Slay me with your sword then, warrior," Alanna challenged playfully. And so he did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds