A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 12: Relaxation

He opened his eyes when she kissed his neck. He was going crazy. He wanted her so badly, but he could not do this again. So, why wasn't he running? He had to get out of here... "No." He whispered weakly. "No need. We can't do this..."

"We can totally do this." She murmured huskily against his neck between kisses.

Had he said his words more forcefully, had he stopped messaging her breast, she might have considered giving him a break. It seemed to her that he didn't really mean what he was saying. Which was why she removed her hand, and instead moved to press her womanhood down on his ready cock. Ashyr began to fuck him gently, groaning with the wonderful feel of it.

Caleldir was losing his resolve very quickly. His protests were now mere show: his way of trying to deny to himself that he wanted this: that he wanted her. He came to a decision: he had to get out of here, now. He started to stand up a little, but all at once he felt a smooth velvet warmth around his cock. He was in Ashyr, again. At once, he put both his hands on her hips to steady the both of them. "What are you doing?" He whispered. It was a stupid question. Panic welled up inside him: anyone who came into the bathhouse right now would have no doubt at all as to what was going on.

A flash of fiery red curls behind Cal caught Ashyr's attention. Ashyr made no indication of seeing her. But then she saw her freckled face peek back around the corner, thinking she'd escaped discovery. The drow's crimson eyes met Lotta's bright blue. The human blushed furiously, an expression that Ashyr responded with a wicked grin. Carlotta was almost as adorable when she blushed as Caleldir was. The drow kept eye contact with her as she casually nibbled Cal's pale neck and continued to rise and fall on his dick. Lotta watched as if hypnotized by what she saw.

For a few minutes he sat there, his hands moving up to Ashyr's shoulder blades to pull her closer to him. He was quickly becoming addicted to the feel of her body against his: to say nothing of the feel of her pussy on his cock. He closed his eyes. There was nothing in the world but him, Ashyr, and the warm water around them: no sounds but her body sliding along his and both of their subdued moans and groans.

And a thumping. One that had been going on for awhile. Caleldir opened his eyes to see Bard, who had been resting just to the side of the pool, suddenly alert and looking towards the door with the happy expression of seeing a friend. Panicked, Caleldir stood up and turned around, forgetting for a half-second that he remained inside Ashyr. It was then that he saw that red-headed human woman peeking into the room, watching the two of them. Caleldir's face, red with arousal, suddenly went white with shock.

Ashyr let herself be dumped into the water. She decided it was better that she act surprised. There was no way Cal would appreciate knowing the truth that she willingly let Lotta watch them. It was one thing to fuck him (sort of) against his will, but letting someone watch was an entirely different level. Thankfully, the water was shallow here. The drow managed to recover herself quickly and with at least some dignity. Then she coughed and slid in front of Cal so Lotta wasn't just staring at his naked body. Ashyr figured he'd appreciate that.

"Good morning, Carlotta." Ashyr said as she crossed her arms in front of her, though she wasn't making any extra attempt to cover herself up.

"Morning. Ashyr." The girl squeaked. Upon seeing his reaction, she seemed almost as mortified as Caleldir. Almost. Carlotta appeared to have been enjoying herself well enough before he saw her, though. "Gods, I'm - ah." She realized she was still staring and turned slightly to the side. "I didn't realize-" The redhead coughed awkwardly. The poor girl didn't seem to know what to say.

Ashyr couldn't help herself. A wide, amused grin spread across her face. Both of them knew very well what had been happening there. It was interesting to see how much more timid the girl was without several bottles of ale in her system. Last night, Ashyr wouldn't have been surprised if Lotta tried to dive into it head first. Metaphorically. Maybe.

"Well... err..." Caleldir swallowed. "Good morning, Carlotta." Not knowing what else to do, he fell dumbly back on ordinary social protocol. Though Ashyr stood in front of him, he felt incredibly exposed. He used his minor prestidigitation spell in a new way: telekinetically grabbing his towel from across the room and wrapping it around his waist as he stepped out of the water. He decided to pretend that nothing had happened. If only. "The heat in here is getting to me." He said very honestly. "I will leave the bathhouse to you now." He was not sure which of the women he was talking to.

Wasting no time, he exited the building with his clothes in his hands. He leaned against the side to catch his breath. His heart was beating fast enough to jump out of his chest. Everything that he had feared had happened: he was weak, foolish, allowed himself to be seduced again, and now someone had seen him and Ashyr 'together'. Worst of all, he found the knowledge that she had been watching them arousing. There was something dreadfully wrong with him.

Trying to get dressed behind the Bathhouse, Caleldir found to annoyance that his erection refused to subside, and in general his whole body remained relentlessly horny. He had come so close to release, only to jump away. Even now, some part of him wanted to go back in there to Ashyr and give Carlotta a show worth watching. "If this is what Ashy was feeling for the last few days." He muttered. "I can understand why she was so on edge." Struggling, and failing, to calm himself, he returned to the inn.

--

Lotta let out a nervous giggle. Ashyr just watched him leave. She wasn't at all surprised, but she was still sort of disappointed. The drow sighed, then turned around to sit back down in the water. Might as well finish her bath. There was no scaring her out of the water before she was done.

"I thought you said you liked girls." Carlotta said sheepishly. The sound of splashing water told Ashyr that she had probably stripped by now and was rinsing herself off as Cal had done.

"I do." The drow said, grinning to herself. She grabbed a bar of soap and began lathering herself up.

"But you were just..."

The redhead got into the water quickly enough that Ashyr only caught a flash of pale, freckled nakedness before her body disappeared to her neck in the increasingly soapy water. The drow raised an amused, questioning eyebrow. "Am I not allowed to like men as well?"

The other girl shrugged. Unfortunately, she seemed more interested in actually getting herself clean. Carlotta seemed to be feeling the effects of her enthusiasm the night before. Ashyr flirted and insinuated, and the other woman seemed pleased at the attention, but Ashyr got the feeling she wasn't comfortable enough to try anything. Carlotta sure stared, though. At her and Cal together, and then at Ashyr when they were alone. The Drow eventually left the bath clean yet extremely frustrated.

She walked back towards the inn with her hair still loose, her trinkets in a small pouch. Might as well find Caleldir and see how he was coping with what had happened. "Caleldir?" She questioned the main room of the inn as she entered.

"I am here." He said, slightly distant, when Ashyr asked the room. "I thought I could use a drink." He looked at the cup. "This one is mighty short on alcohol, though. Too early in the season for fermentation." He let out a sigh as the drow joined him at his table. "Ashyr, I am not sure what I am doing. I love you, and I do not ever want to leave you, but..." He shook his head. "I just do not know." Contemplatively, he looked back into the deep, clear purple liquid. His horniness had not subsided one bit yet. He wanted to suggest that they continue the conversation upstairs (and in bed) but it was that very urge that was giving him pause. He did not merely feel Love for Ashyr: he felt Lust. And it was beginning to affect him.

She froze all actions and looked at him with shock. Is that what that expression was that she saw the night before? The one that made her heart hurt a little? He loved her? She wasn't sure how to react. In fact, she was confused by literally everything he said. It wouldn't be the first time that he said or did something the dumbfounded her. In that moment, she didn't know how to deal with him, herself, or the situation. Her first impulse was to get the hell out of there. Clearly she was in too deep. Love was dangerous. Love could be exploited. If they planned on going to the Underdark, it would be a liability. They could use that against him, and hurt him exponentially worse than just a little old-fashioned rape. She couldn't let that happen, not to Cal.

Ashyr placed one hand on the table, and another on the chair in order to stand and flee. But that was as far as she could get. No. She couldn't leave. She could handle him loving her. She could handle... caring for him, too. But clearly he couldn't handle loving her and wanting to have sex with her. But he also didn't want to be separated from her. She leaned forward against the table and rested her head in one hand. "This is the worst kind of torture." She declared. Mostly she was referring to the pain this seemed to inflict upon Caleldir, and the way she felt because of it.

Oh, AND she still wanted to fuck his brains out right there on the table she was so horny. It seemed like they were sliding back to the way things were just before they finally had sex. This felt evil to her.

Caleldir smiled a bitter smile. "Emotional torture? I agree. Physical torture is easily philosophized away. Emotional torture comes from the wounding of those same philosophies." He looked up from his cup and gazed at her expression. She seemed as confused and panicked as he was. After a few seconds, he remembered what he had just said. He had confessed his love for her offhandedly without meaning to. From what he knew of Drow, love was seen as a weakness by them. Where he had come from, love was seen as strength. The greatest of all strengths, in fact. At the moment, though, he was more inclined to agree with the Drow than the monks. It certainly felt more like a weakness than a strength.

He reached his hand out across the table to hold hers, which she accepted. "I am sorry." He smiled again, this time not bitter, just a little sad. "I went a little heavy there, didn't I?" He let out a long breath, and looked across the room. "Do not worry about me. I will be fine. I just... need to think about things." He frowned, hesitated, and then spoke. "It may be better if we spent a little time apart: for both of us to sort out our feelings." His words were slow, and almost reluctant. "But of course, if you think that that is unnecessary, I will be happy to stay." He thought for a moment. "What is your advice?" He asked honestly.

"My advice?" She said with a short, humorless laugh. "It's probably pretty predictable." Her lust-filled eyes lifted to meet his. "Strip down right here and go at it until our bodies won't function any more. Sure as hell won't be able to think straight until I do that. I suppose I could compromise and wait until we get up to our room." One corner of her mouth twitched upward into a ghost of her usual mischievous smirk.

Despite himself, Caleldir could not help but laugh. "Yeah, you are right there. Your predictable nymphomania is one of the things that I like about you." He stopped. A fiery blush crept up his face as he realized what he had just said. Ashyr's answering grin didn't help things. "Err... never mind that statement." Why was it called Nymphomania anyway? His mother had been a nymph, and she was positively chaste. Or maybe that was just a front she put on for him. After all, even being dead had not stopped her from conceiving a child. Perhaps the label was actually accurate...

He roused himself from his reverie. "I do not want to be alone." He confessed. "But it is exactly that type of thing that makes me think I have to be. I cannot keep resisting you. I do not even want to resist you anymore. And yet, I have to." The Voice had told him two things: to stay with Ashyr, and not to sin. Which was patently impossible. He had to choose which order to follow. He certainly knew which one he preferred...

Ashyr's eyes lowered to the ground and her smile faded. It looked like the only solution now was that she should get up and leave. At least Selene would probably help her with her two main quests. Ashyr knew that it wouldn't be the same, but she was tough. She could get over it. Get over him. If not, well, both of her goals were very likely to kill her. Not that she would ever do something as melodramatic as to seek her own death. She just might not even have to worry about being heartbroken for very long. Always look on the bright side of life.

A few moments passed where both quietly considered things. Then, all at once, Caleldir downed his cup in one gulp, withdrew his hand and leaned back with his arms folded. "Ah, screw it. I am, after all, literally half-nymph." He took a deep breath. "Your 'compromise'? Let's do that." He stated bluntly. "If lovers we are to be, then lovers we shall be."

"Fuck yeah!" Ashyr said. Her face nearly split in two with the happy grin her words accompanied. The drow scrambled out of her chair, clearly excited. She was about to grab and drag him all the way up to their room if she had to, but she forced herself to pause. It almost killed her to ask, and she'd never thought to ask something so ridiculous before, but she managed to contain herself enough to say, "Are you sure?"

Yeah. Ask him that now, when before there was no asking, and no taking 'no' for an answer. Ashyr felt like she was going insane.

As reluctant as he was to say the words he did, Ashyr's obvious joy gave Caleldir a thrill through his heart. If he had known she would react this positively he... actually, he probably would not have done anything different. But it was still gratifying to see.

As suddenly as the joy had burst on her, though, it suddenly abated. After all of his hemming and hawing, she seemed determined not to be the next Selene and behave like he was led to believe a typical drow woman did. He considered her question. "No. I am absolutely not sure." Caleldir looked as if he was struggling for control. His expression flitted through dozens of emotions too complex to qualify, until, suddenly, serenity.

Caleldir's skin began to glow as his nymph ancestry showed through. It was if a hazy mask had fallen off, and suddenly his looks improved to fey perfection: until using the word 'stunning' to describe him shifted from poetry to supernatural reality. He reached out and put his hands around her head, drawing her into a deep kiss. When he pulled away: he whispered into her ear, every word dripping with potent unconscious charm magic. "That is why I want you to make me sure: to take me despite my protests, to teach me the meaning of pleasure." Despite the fact that he had only been drinking juice, Caleldir still felt drunk. The words were pouring out without regard to his thoughts: he listened in shock to his own voice. "I want you to ravish me until our bodies lie entangled together with all function and feeling but that which we have for each other is gone from the world." And with that, he had officially gone full faerie.

Her eyes widened in surprise as he suddenly became the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her entire life. She felt herself go weak with the power of it. Her heart beat at her chest with an excitement that almost passed into the realm of terror. The consequent wave of arousal almost made her collapse. Strength came back to her a fraction of a second later, and it was all she could do to not tear his clothes off then and there. She grabbed at the front of his shirt roughly and hauled him off the chair. Then she pulled his head down to kiss him again before she grabbed his wrist and practically ran up to the room they shared.

Ashyr shoved him into the room when they got there, and slammed and locked the door behind her. Then she was stripping herself down. A few of the seams in her clothes popped with her haste, and she may have ripped something. The drow didn't care in the slightest. She wanted to be in his naked embrace right damned now. Lolth, she was so turned on that she ached. Her eyes bored into his with a huntress' predatory glare. There was no more playful or wicked grin across her face. This wasn't a joke anymore. Ashyr was fucking serious.

Frankly, he was a little bit glad that he had worn a bathrobe rather than his normal clothing, as she looked ready to rip his own garment apart if he did not strip fast enough for her tastes. "Err... Ashyr?" He said in as close to his normal voice as he could manage when still in Fae form, "are you okay?" Never, not even last night, had he seen her this desperate.

"Fine." She said succinctly when Cal asked is she was okay. The drow simply had never been so aroused in her entire life. Of course, she'd never been hit with... whatever it was that he did. Since she wanted to do what he'd suggested in the first place, she was nigh overloaded with the urge. Not that she was complaining. It felt as amazing as it was desperate. She stalked forward to him and began removing his robe, quite predictably careless of whether she ripped the fabric or not. "Do you realize how fucking gorgeous you are when you go all-" She made a vague gesture at his face, unable to put her thoughts into words. Ashyr didn't wait for him to answer. Instead, she got on her tip-toes and pulled his head down so she could kiss him hungrily. As she did this, she backed him into the bed. Somehow, physics be damned, the much smaller Drow once again managed to knock him off his feet and onto the bed without ever breaking the kiss. His hands having found their way to her bottom, lifting her mouth up closer to him even as they toppled might have had something to do with it. Ashyr continued to thoroughly kiss him, but she had to lean off to one side so that one of her hands could more freely caress his pale nakedness. Her hand seemed to have one goal in mind, and didn't hesitate to run quickly down his body and onto his dick. It stroked and caressed as it did before in the pool, though this time her motions were slightly more desperate. This time she didn't feel like she had to ease into things and take time to convince him. He had agreed to this beforehand, and even inflicted his full faerie form on her. She wanted him right damn now.

Having never actually settled down from their session so rudely cut short in the pool, Caleldir was hard even before his robe fell to the ground, and by the time that Ashyr reached back to his dick, it felt fit to burst then and there. Caleldir seemed to always be half a move behind the desperate Drow. This time, he tried to meet her affections on full-force, vigorously returning her kiss, his hands rubbing and grasping at her body from her hips to her breasts, but Ashyr's forcefulness kept him ever responding rather than instigating, which was probably the reason she always seemed to end up on top. His arena was soft touches, tender gestures, and romantic looks. This rough desperation was more than he could handle.

He met her eyes when she finally broke the kiss, and was struck by how much desire he saw in them. He felt both flattered, and, quite unreasonably, almost frightened. Especially by how much he returned the feeling. Sliding his hands back down her thighs, he attempted to guide her towards his cock.

There was time to be tender and loving later, when Ashyr had a chance to burn away this wild, almost uncomfortable energy she had. With the almost superfluous help of his guiding, she pressed her wet entrance against his hardness until he slid into her silky folds, which made him tense and gasp out in pleasure. The feeling of a dick sliding inside her always made her shudder slightly and sag; a strange sort of primal reaction to the satisfaction of it. She only needed a second before she collected herself and began riding him hard and fast, much like when her cousin took Cal's virginity from him. Ashyr, unlike Selene, was looking into his eyes. He was not some means to an end. It was him she wanted. An integral part of her pleasure was that he was equally pleased. The drow could be rough and intimate at the same time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds