A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 12: Relaxation

Sliding from her hips across her body, his hands found hers and tightly held them as he felt his first orgasm beginning to grow. Once more thrusting up into her as if determined to keep himself fully inside her at all times, with some sort of inaudible cry he burst inside her before collapsing back to bed, shuddering. But despite his long, powerful orgasm, his cock only hardened inside her.

Ashyr wasn't at all surprised when he burst so quickly inside her. Neither was she disappointed. She loved the way his hands clung to hers, the way he gasped in pleasure, the way his body moved to milk out every ounce of ecstasy it could, the way he shuddered. It carried her over the edge very shortly after, causing her to collapse momentarily on top of him. It was the sort of orgasm that only made her hungrier for more. Cal - or at least his body - seemed to know exactly how she felt. She didn't feel him soften once he was done throbbing into her. Ashyr finally returned his grin through that concentration that had come over her. Her lips pressed against his jaw gently, happily.

"You wanna try being on top?" She asked with a slightly wicked quirk of her mouth. Ashyr managed to sit up slightly by that point. The drow would be content as long as he was pumping inside her, but it would be interesting to see how he would try to manage things when he had most of the power.

Breathing heavily, Caleldir considered Ashyr's offer. "I... I do not know." He confessed honestly. With how much bigger he was than her, he wondered if physically it was even a good idea. The thought of taking charge so dramatically scared him somewhat. But then again, he had made this bed. It was high time to lie in it.

He came to a decision. Or his wild side did, at least. The fey in him was more and more easily asserting power over the monkish part. "You agreed to train me, right?" He asked with what was probably his first ever naughty grin. "I want you to show me every position you know." Sitting up, until they were in a position very similar to what they had been in the pool, he hugged Ashyr to his chest. "Teach me how to fuck." He whispered.

Not for the first time, and hopefully not for the last, Ashyr felt herself go a little weak. He wanted her to teach him how to fuck. That was probably the best idea she'd ever heard in her entire life. Well, she was already planning on doing so, but now it was official. And that wonderful, wicked grin on his face... She moaned her appreciation and couldn't help moving her hips so that he slid in and out of her vagina a few times.

"Come here then." She said, and wrapped her legs tightly around his hips before she shifted her weight. He followed as she commanded, and they flipped positions while remaining connected. Once she was on her back, she braced herself against a couple of pillows and her elbows. She could probably manage to stay put despite their size differences as long as he didn't get too carried away.

"You never cease to amaze." He confessed. Slightly awkwardly, he adjusted his weight so that much of it was on his hands to either side of her, and the rest was on his knees. Uncertainly, he started moving his hips. It was definitely very different from her being on top. He began to slowly, cautiously push in, very deep, until he was pushing her body to the top of the bed, and then pulled back equally slowly, until he was almost out of her. He decided that as long as he was in charge, he would be teasing, tantalizing, steady. Lowering his head, he began kissing her very tenderly.

Ashyr let out a sigh of pleasure. Frankly she was used to an almost wild pace. This... this kind of felt like one of the surface terms for having sex, something that she never really understood until now. They were making love. Just ten minutes before she wouldn't have been able to stand this for more than a couple of seconds. She would have gotten frustrated and probably would try to take back control. For now, she would allow it, though it felt teasing. The door was locked. He didn't look like he was going to change his mind any time soon. They had time. She tried to restrict herself, to kiss him back as tenderly as she could. It made her feel... weird. Good weird. Like she never wanted to be away from him, even if they both lived for another four hundred years. Like her heart was metaphorically growing in her chest. Her hand ran gently through his black hair, her thumb running the line of his ear. Yeah. She could get used to this. This had been a good idea.

Angling his own hands so that just enough of his weight was pressed against her to force their bodies to rub against each other a little more, Caleldir continued his slow, teasing pace. Gradually, he felt his orgasm building up again. Resisting the urge to speed up in order to hasten his second release, he did not vary his pace from slow and tender. He figured that Ashyr had had a lot of the rough, animalistic kind, so if he were to shine it would be in showing her something different. The drow's dexterous hand left Cal's body and fell her her own body, since his were a little busy propping himself up. She squeezed her own breast, and rolled a pert nipple between thumb and forefinger. Then her hand fell downward still to her clit. That, combined with the new and pleasurable experience of making tender love, sent her shuddering and clamping against him moments before his own dam burst. In that moment she gasped his name. He almost collapsed on her, but caught himself, rolling over again so that she was on top once more. This way, he could wrap his arms around her. "Did I pass the lesson, teacher?" He asked somewhat naughtily.

"I don't know." Ashyr said with an amused, teasing chuckle. "I think you might have, but more tests are needed. I like to be absolutely certain of things, you know." She kissed him once on the mouth before settling back down against his chest. Her stomach rumbled loudly against his. Ashyr silently cursed her hunger. She and Caleldir were not done yet, not by her estimation. Actually, she was determined not to leave the room until the feast.

Stifling the laugh that bubbled up in response to Ashyr's teasing, Caleldir looked very serious. "I suppose you are right. After all, as my old teachers told me: anything worth doing is worth doing well. I will rephrase that as anyone worth doing is worth doing well, though." By now, his breathing had regulated itself a little bit. He would be ready for another round soon enough. Perhaps his faerie form was more useful than just its aesthetics.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds