A Family Indiscretion

Tracy spent the rest of the day in the house running around in her panties. Giving her father glimpses as often as she could with out making it obvious. All in all it had been a good day. Her dad had made three more rips up to his bedroom.

"Now, what to do next?" She said to herself, sitting at the kitchen table and looking at her dad in the living room.

*****

Tracy didn't really do anything during the week. Her dad was at work all day and her plan required him to be home during the day. She waited until Saturday, when she would have his undivided attention.

Tracy woke up late Saturday morning excited about how she was going to spend it. After brushing her hair and teeth she walked to her dresser and started digging through her bikinis. They were all two piece, most of them were the type that she and her friends wore to the beach. While small, they weren't really that provocative. Digging around she came across the one that she was looking for. It was a white thong with two strings that went around each side of her hips. A matching white top and a white wrap that was not much bigger than a handkerchief.

Grabbing a bag she put in all the items she would normally take to the pool, suntan lotion, sunglasses, IPod and two towels. Keeping out the suntan lotion she went to find her dad.

Tracy saw her dad in the kitchen. Wearing her bikini and carrying her bag she approached him. "Hey dad, can you help me out? I can't reach my back." Handing the suntan lotion to him.

"Sure honey. You are going to spend the day at the pool?" As he started to apply the lotion.

"Yeah. But I need you to stay in the house. Don't go to the backyard."

Frank was curious. "Why not?"

"Well. I wanted to get a suntan today, but I don't want any tan lines."

Frank laughed. "Oh! Ok honey. I won't go outside."

Frank returned his attention to what he was doing. His hands slick with the lotion glided effortlessly across her smooth young skin, sliding across her shoulders and down to her back. Sliding his hands underneath the tied string that held her top on, then to her sides, his hands a tantalizing inch away from her breast. Then returning to her back he made his way down.

Tracy closed her eyes as her father applied the lotion to her back. He applied it slowly, his hands running across her back. She knew he was enjoying it. It was more of a caress then just rubbing in lotion. She felt his hands go along the side of her ribcage, nearly touching her breast. She wondered if he would. She would have let him. His hands went by without incident. She felt them as they moved down towards her ass, then to the small of her back and then working his way out along the top of her wrap. She smiled as she felt his thumb dip below the waistline of her wrap for a moment.

"Ok Tracy. All done." Frank said as removed his hands from his daughters back. He then grabbed a paper towel off the table to wipe the lotion off his hands.

"Thanks dad. You're the best." Said Tracy, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Tracy grabbed her bag and a soda out of the fridge and headed for the pool. Turning her head before she left the kitchen. "Remember dad. Don't go into the back yard."

Frank laughed. "I know sweetie. I won't."

Tracy lay out her towel. Sitting on it she put on her sunglasses and started to play with her IPod. She wanted to give her dad plenty of time to get to his room before she started the show. Even though her head look like she was looking at the IPod, she was looking out the corner of her eye at her dad's bedroom window. Her darkly tinted sunglasses ensuring nobody could tell where she was looking.

Tracy saw the curtains in her bedroom move a little. She saw a small opening towards the bottom of his window appear. She gave him another minute to get his camera set up.

Once she was certain he was ready, she put some lotion on her hands and stood up. She turned around so that her back was to the window. Untying her wrap, she let it fall to the ground. She spread her feet apart about a foot and a half, giving her dad a nice view of her ass with the thin white string of her bikini going up her crack. Tracy being young and flexible bent over with her legs straight and started to apply the lotion to her legs. She could just imagine the speed at which he was snapping pictures.

She rubbed the lotion all over her legs, up to the bottom part of her ass where it started to curve. Then standing up straight she began to work the lotion onto her bottom. Rubbing it all over, squeezing her own ass.

Tracy sat down on the towel once she was done. She had picked a place along the curved edge of the pool that would allow her dad a perfect view between her legs. Still sitting up she took off her top and placed it off to the side. She then grabbed the second towel and folded it twice so she could use it as a pillow. She lay back with her head on the pillow and put more suntan lotion on her hands.

Confident in his hiding place, Frank snapped picture after picture. The telephoto lens on his camera was powerful enough to make out the words of a book at this distance. Half his pictures were of her taking up the entire screen. Most of the other pictures were close-ups of only her ass. A few were just her mound with the white material of her bikini stretched tightly over. With a 400 mm lens and sixteen mega pixels, the detail was incredible.

Frank watched as her daughter lay down on the towel. She had picked the perfect spot. He could see right between her legs. He watched as she put some more lotion on her hands and began to rub it on her smooth flat stomach. Her hands moving over her body in such a way that he wished it was his hands instead. He watched as she made her way up to her breast and began to work in the lotion. The way she rubbed them along the bottom curve and then finally over the top, if Frank didn't know better, he would of thought she was squeezing them and caressing them as oppose to just applying lotion. Seeing his daughter do this was the most erotic thing he had seen her do yet.

Tracy decided she had spent more than enough time to apply lotion to her breast. She then put some on her neck and face. She applied a little more lotion to her hands and went back to her stomach. Working her way down until she was at her bikini line. With her feet still spread apart she bent her knees. Taking her hands she began to rub the lotion on her inner thighs just above her mound. Back and forth, up and down. Sliding her hands across the surface of her bikini bottom she slid them underneath. Rubbing herself in such a way, she had to fight strong urges to keep her fingers out of her pussy.

Frank was having mixed emotions, one of them to keep taking pictures and the other to start jacking off. He stayed with the camera. Seeing his baby girl rub herself was too erotic not to get on film. He only wished he had a video camera instead of the still camera.

Frank watched through the view finder as his daughter slid her hands around inside her bikini bottom. "No!" He said quietly to himself as she closed her legs. He hoped that the show wasn't over.

"Yes baby. That's it." He said a second later as he realized the show would continue. He saw her hands slide around to the strings on her hips. She lifted her legs straight up in the air and slide off her bottom piece. She placed the bottom piece next to her already discarded top and put her legs back down. Once again she spread them apart just far enough so he could get a good look at his daughters beautiful bald pussy.

Tracy lay there completely naked. She had never felt so sexy in her life. The show she had just put on was worthy of the best strip clubs. Her anger from before was now a faded memory, now replaced by something more primal and erotic. Free and without inhibition, she felt slutty and she liked it. She wondered how many times her dad had masturbated to the sight of her.

Tracy spent the entire afternoon lying out by the pool naked. Spending no small portion of it wondering what she would do tomorrow.

*****

Tracy woke up the next morning and found her dad down stairs eating breakfast.

"Hey dad. Good morning." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning baby. How did you sleep?"

"Fine, I was going to go out this afternoon and buy some stuff. Could I have four-hundred dollars?"

Frank blinked at the request. "Four-hundred? What could you possibly need that much money for?"

Tracy shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want to have to say it. It's for girl stuff."

"Girl stuff huh. That's fine." Replied Frank, not wanting to cause his daughter embarrassment by having to tell him.

Tracy smiled, gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks dad. You're the best."

After Tracy had showered and changed, she got the money from her dad and left. Driving up to the adult store she was excited. She had never been in one. Fortunately for her sex stuff was different than alcohol. You had to be twenty-one to buy beer. You only had to be eighteen to walk into a sex shop.

Tracy walked around looking at the different items. She already knew what she wanted, but figured while she was here she may as well look around. Most of the space was taken up buy shelves of porn videos. It was the walls that had her attention. There were all sorts of oils and creams. Some were for giving messages while others were for more anal activities. There were various slutty costumes, both for woman and men. From the classic slutty nurse to the Princess Leia slave girl outfit. There were whips, chains and leather.

Tracy stopped at the toy wall. There was every type of vibrator and dildo, of every imaginable size and color. Some of them she thought might be for gag gifts. They were so large she didn't think it was possible to insert it into any woman.

Tracy paused in front of the vibrator section. She found one she liked. It was blue and eight inches long, with a little piece that jutted out to stimulate the clitoris. She picked one of them off the wall and decided it was perfect.

Next she started looking at the dildos. There was a similar selection of dildos. They were different colors and shapes. Some of them where latex, while others were a clear acrylic. There were also long and short ones.

The one that got her attention was an eighteen inch long, red latex, double headed dildo. She quickly pulled one of them off the shelves. She would add this one to her inventory.

As she was heading for the cashier her attention went back to the wall. There were several butt plugs of varying sizes. Biting her bottom lip she decided why not and grabbed one.

Tracy purchased her new toys and left. All three items had cost her a hundred and sixty dollars. She had gotten three of the more expensive items, but considering where she would be putting them, she didn't want to skimp. She had also picked up a tube of Anal Eaze at the counter as she checked out.

She then made her way to the mall and in particular to Victoria's Secret. The thongs had made her feel sexy and while she had a few at home. The vast majority of her panties were just plain cotton underwear.

Tracy found a bin of thongs on sale at three for twenty-five dollars. She grabbed the smallest ones she could find. Getting every color they had. She also grabbed a couple of V-strings. While these weren't on sale she couldn't resist.

Tracy cashed out, having spent one hundred and eighty dollars. She decided she would save the difference for later incase she thought of something else she might want. Putting the bags in her passenger seat, she made her way home. She couldn't wait for her dad to watch her try out her new toys.

It was 4PM when Tracy walked into her house. Her dad was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Walking by him, she made sure he saw the Victoria's Secret bag. Walking into the kitchen she placed the bag on one of the chairs at the breakfast table.

Frank saw the bag. "Did you get everything you needed honey?"

"Yeah dad. Thanks for the money."

Tracy left the bag on the chair and headed to her room. "I have to run to the bathroom. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Tracy walked up the stairs heading for her room. She knew how big a perv her dad was and knew he would look inside the bag. When she had set the bag down she had placed the handles of the bag in such a way, she would know if it had been opened. She had intentionally left the sex toys on top of the clothes. She wanted to make sure he was watching her tonight.

Tracy gave her dad about five minutes before she headed back down. He was sitting on the sofa still watching TV. As she walked up to get her bag she saw the handles had been moved. She smiled to herself, picking up the bag she headed upstairs to her room. After she opened and put her things away, she went to watch TV with her dad.

At around 8 PM Tracy got up from the sofa. "I feel like going to bed early tonight. Is there anything you need before I turn in?"

"No. I'm fine." Replied Frank. "It's only 8PM. Do you feel alright?"

"Yeah dad, I'm fine. Like I said, I just feel like going to bed early tonight. Maybe try on a couple of the things I bought today, before I go to sleep."

Tracy went into her room and listened at the door. Sure enough, she heard her father right behind headed for his room. Giving him a minute to get everything set up she went into the bathroom and got a towel. She thought this might get messy so she placed it over her sheets. Taking out all her toys, she lay them beside her pillow were she could easily grab them.

Frank watched as his daughter set everything up, for what he knew would be an exciting night. He watched as his daughter placed all her new sex toys by her pillow. She then started to take off her clothes, shirt then jeans and finally her bra and panties. Crawling naked onto her bed she straightened out the towel and then lay on top of it, her head resting on a pillow.

Frank once again couldn't believe his luck. She hadn't turned off her light. He wasn't going to have to use the infrared on his video camera. He had turned off the air conditioner so the small microphone on the cameras could pick up every sound she made.

He watched as his daughter began to rub her breast and pinch her nipples. Her eyes closed she messaged and caressed them. Putting a finger in her mouth to get it wet, she then rubbed it on her nipples. Playing with it, her mouth would open in an expression of pleasure. Her hands then started to travel down her stomach. Frank wanted to start playing with his cock right there. He knew it was only going to get better and decided to wait.

Tracy peered between her breasts and watched as her hand made its way down. Going over her stomach and to her shaved mound, she ran her fingers around her swollen lips, feeling them as they got wet. She slid a single finger down the center and parted them. With each pass her finger slid easier as her vagina started to produce more fluids. Her breath caught when she moved across her clit.

Tracy inserted a finger. Moving it in and out as both the heat and wetness increased. She slid in a second finger and began to push them in and out while her palm rubbed and stimulated her clit. Taking her fingers out after a moment she put them in her mouth. She had never tasted herself, but she knew for some reason guys liked seeing it. She was sure her dad would be no exception. 'I taste pretty good.' She thought to herself.

"That's it baby. Taste yourself. I bet you taste so good." Said Frank, talking to the image of his daughter on his computer screen.

Frank had been taking pictures of Tracy for several months. He had only started watching her for a little more than a week with the cameras. He had never even seen her masturbate much less this. Frank's eyes were glued to the screen.

Frank watched as his child took her fingers out of her mouth and grabbed the vibrator. Turning it on, he saw every detail as she inserted it into her wet pussy. He saw his little girl arch her back as she pushed it deep inside. With one hand firmly on her breast the other one pushed the vibrator in and out. With bent knees, her hips began to move up and down to meet the strokes.

Frank grabbed his cock and began to stroke it matching the rhythm of his daughter's hips. He could hear the moans of pleasure escaping her lips as the small piece jutting out of the dildo hit her clit. The humming of the vibrator and the wet gushing sounds of her overheated and wet pussy came through clearly on the microphones of his cameras.

Tracy didn't know why she hadn't bought one of these along time ago. It was the most amazing thing. She felt full inside. She could feel the vibrations deep inside her. The only thing that could possibly make this better for her was if her dad walked in right now and started pushing it in and out of her.

Tracy pulled the vibrator out. She didn't want to cum yet and she still had a couple of toys left to try. Laying the vibrator back by her pillow she grabbed the Anal Eaze. She put a small amount on her finger and lifted her bent knees until they rested just off to the side of each of her breast. Rubbed it on her tight hole, she tried to insert a finger. It was tight. It took a few moments to work it in. As she pushed her finger in and out of her ass she could feel it start to loosen up.

Grabbing the butt plug, she applied a little more of the lubricant and pressed the tip to her entrance. Starting off small at one end and getting bigger towards the back, before it got small again. The tip of the butt plug went in easy. As she pushed it further in there was a little bit of pain. Working it in and out she found that she could get it a little deeper each time. When she finally got it in to the thickest part, her ass just pulled it in the rest of the way before stopping at the flat end of the back.

Tracy wiggled around on her towel as she enjoyed the sensation of having something in her ass. It was different from having something in her pussy. She pulled the butt plug out again and re-inserted it. Partly to make sure she could get it out and partly because she like the sensation of it going in. She found that after doing this several times it got much easier.

Leaving the butt plug in, she grabbed the eighteen inch double dildo. She inserted it into her vagina. Still very wet it slid in with almost no resistance. Pushing it a little deeper each time, she wondered how much she could get in. When she pushed it in as far as it could go she grabbed the dildo at her entrance and pulled it out. It was an eighteen inch long dildo and she had gotten it just past half way. "Ohhh." She said out loud, knowing her dad could hear. "Looks like I can handle up to a ten inch cock."

Tracy put the dildo back in her and started to push it in and out. With the butt plug stretching out her ass and knowing her father was watching this and probably jerking off, she was ready to have an orgasm.

Tracy battered her young pussy. Pushing the dildo as far as it would go, before pulling it out and doing it again. She could feel the orgasm building inside her. She could hear herself yelling. "Oh god! Oh God! Yes! Please!"

Tracy's entire body tensed as she came. Wave after wave washed through her. The build up and release happening multiple times.

Her body still shuddering, she collapsed. Her head landing back on the pillow and her arms out to each side. The dildo and butt plug still inside her. 'I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did daddy.' She said in her mind. She couldn't wait until next Saturday. It would be fun trying to top this.

'Good girl.' Frank leaned back in his chair, his sperm all over his hands and stomach. Not wanting to stop to get a tissue, he just kept going until he came. Letting it land wherever. Watching his daughter come that hard had been amazing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds