A Family Indiscretion

*****

Tracy woke up to a pounding on her door.

"Hey you lazy bitch get up." Said her best friend Lisa.

Tracy had told her dad that she was inviting Lisa over on Saturday and that she would be spending the night. The prospect of getting to see his sexy daughter and her equally sexy friend got an instant approval.

"God! What time is it? You crazy bitch."

Lisa laughed as she ripped the blanket off of Tracy. "It's 10AM."

"Hey!" Tracy protested. "I'm naked."

"Then you better get up, unless you want your dad to walk in and accidentally see you in your birthday suit."

Tracy laughed. But not for the reason Lisa thought. 'He's seen a lot more than that.' She said in her head.

Tracy got up and walked to the bathroom. Lisa followed.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Asked Lisa leaning against the counter as Tracy brushed her teeth.

"Thought we could get my dad to make us some margaritas and spend the day lying out by the pool."

"That sounds good. Looks like you have been getting some sun. Which tanning place have you been going to?"

Tracy gave her friend a funny look. "Tanning place? Why would you think I have been going to a tanning place?"

"You don't have any tan lines."

Tracy laughed. "I have been lying out by my pool naked."

"What about your dad?"

"I just tell him not to go into the back yard. He stays out." Answered Tracy. It was kind of true.

Tracy looked at her friend. "You want to lay out topless? It so nice not having those stupid white tan lines when you wear tank tops or short shorts."

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe. I'll see how I feel when I'm out there."

"Did you bring your bikini?" Asked Tracy

"Yep. I thought we might go swimming or lay out by the pool. We usually do when I come over."

Tracy didn't take a shower since she was just going to get oiled up in a little while anyway. She loaded her bag with the lotion and other things she took last time. This time grabbing four towels, she placed it on the bed.

Tracy watched Lisa as she changed. She admired her body as she took off all her clothes. They were the same size and body shape. This had made it easy to trade clothes with each other. Instead of long dark hair like her, Lisa had short blonde hair about to her shoulders. They had been best friends for years and were as close as two people could be, without being related.

"What do you think?" Asked Lisa, turning around in her bikini.

It was black and yellow. With Corona written across her bottom. "Of course I like it. I was there when you bought it. Remember?"

Tracy wore her white thong and wrap again. Since there had been nothing for Tracy to take off when she woke up, she had taken less time getting on her swimsuit.

The two girls made their way down stairs. Tracy saw her dad fixing a snack in the kitchen.

"Morning dad."

"Morning Mr. Walker."

"Hey girls. Let me guess. Spending the day lounging by the pool?"

"Yep." Said the two girls simultaneously.

"And, you don't want me to go into the back yard."

"Yep." This time only Tracy. Lisa not feeling comfortable telling someone what to do in their own house.

"That's fine. They're having a DS 9 marathon on the Sci-Fi Channel."

"Dad. Could you do us a huge favor? I promise I won't ask you for anything else today."

Frank made a disbelieving face. "I don't believe you but ask anyways."

"Could you make us a pitcher of margaritas? Lisa is spending the night so we won't be driving anywhere." Pleaded Tracy.

Frank got up. "As long as you both promise not to leave the house. I don't want you getting drunk and getting into trouble."

"We promise." They both chimed.

Frank got the stuff to make the margaritas. The girls helping him as he showed them how he made them. 1 1/2 oz tequila, 1/2 oz triple sec, a dash of lime juice and 3 oz of Sour Mix.

Lisa grabbed the bag and towels while Tracy carried the pitcher of margarita and two plastic glasses. Making their way out side Tracy quickly picked the spot she knew would give her dad the best view.

After they had set up everything Tracy took off her wrap. Then she undid her top and set it to the side as well.

Handing the lotion to Lisa. "Here. Can you put this on my back?"

Lisa took the lotion and applied it to her friends back. When she was finished she handed it back and turned around.

Tracy looked at her friends back. "You want to take the top off?"

Lisa with her back still to Tracy turned her head, looking over her shoulder. "Are you sure your dad isn't going to come out here?"

Tracy laughed. "Of course he isn't. He knows we are going to be topless. You heard him say he wouldn't."

Lisa reached behind her and tugged on the string. Pulling the neck strap over her head she placed her top next to Tracy's.

Tracy angled Lisa so she was facing her dad's window. Even though she hadn't looked, she was sure he was already up there. Tracy rubbed the lotion all over her friend. Rubbing it on her shoulders and the back of her neck, down her spine and then to the outside of her ribcage. Her fingers rapped around until she could feel the edge of Lisa's breast. Then down to the small of her back and along the top edge of her bikini.

When she was done, she poured them both a margarita and then sat down on the towel. Tracy making sure her dad could see between both their legs when they lay down.

Tracy couldn't be as erotic putting the lotion on her legs this time and had to settle for just putting it on while she was seated. Lifting each of her butt cheeks to make sure she didn't miss a spot.

After she was finished with her legs she lay back. Lisa following her lead, put some lotion in her hand she handed the bottle to her friend. "Be sure and get your tits good. Believe me. You don't want to get a sunburn and then have to wear a bra all day."

Tracy rubbed the lotion all over her breast, messaging them only slightly less sensual than she had the last time. Wearing her sunglasses, she peeked out the corner and watched as her friend rubbed her breast thoroughly. Pleased that her dad was no doubt enjoying watching two teenage girls rub lotion on their breast.

Tracy had waited until they had finished their first glass and had started on their second before taking off her bottom piece. Lifting her feet straight up, she slid them off and placed them to the side.

Lisa seeing her friend's boldness decided to follow suit. "God. I hope no one comes back here." As she lifted her legs and took off her bottom piece as well.

Tracy saw that Lisa had her legs closed tight. Laughing out loud, she said. "You might want to spread your legs apart a little. Otherwise you will be all tan except for two small white patches on each side of your panty line."

Seeing Tracy's feet apart about a foot and a half, she did the same. Lisa figured if she was going to do it. May as well do it right.

Frank stroked his cock furiously. Seeing two eighteen year old girls lying completely naked by his pool was too much temptation. He had taken dozens of pictures already. Pictures of both of them, pictures of each one, close ups of their breast and pretty mounds.

Tracy had gone back inside twice more two refresh the pitcher. She had stood up and grabbed the pitcher pointing towards the house. Giving her dad a clear signal that she was going back inside and he needed to get down their. She dressed slowly so he had time.

It was 6PM and the sun was starting to go down. Putting their swimsuits back on and picking up their stuff they headed inside. Tracy was feeling buzzed and she new Lisa was as well. Grabbing a quick bite to eat they headed upstairs.

Lisa went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "I have to wash this stuff off me."

Tracy smiled as she heard her dad's foot steps heading for his room. Then laughing as Lisa stumbled trying to get her bikini bottom off. "Are you drunk?"

"Na. Just buzzing pretty good. You?"

"Same."

Lisa got into the shower. Tracy still in the bathroom had a wicked idea. "Lisa. Baby. Could you do me a favor?"

Lisa's head poked out from around the shower. "What's that?"

"I was going to shave my bikini area. But I'm afraid I might fall down, leaning over to see what I'm doing. Could you shave it for me?"

Lisa gave her a big smile. They had both shaved each other before. She opened the shower curtain half way. "Sure. Get in here. You can shave me to."

Tracy opened the shower curtain almost all the way. "Don't worry. My bedroom door is locked."

After getting into the tub the two girls washed all the lotion off. Laughing and giggling as they took turns scrubbing each other's backs. Tracy wasn't sure how many times a man could jerk-off in one day, but she knew her dad was about to find out.

Tracy had a large roman tub with a wide rim. Grabbing the shaving cream and razor she sat on the rim at an angle that would give her dad a good view. Spreading her legs wide she patted the spot next to her left leg. "Sit right here. That way your back blocks the shower and it doesn't wash off the shaving cream."

Lisa sat were instructed and took the shaving cream. Putting some in her hands she applied carefully around her friend's mound. Working it in with her hand she said. "It is a little stubbly."

Tracy could see that her dad had a perfect view of his daughter's pussy getting shave by another girl. Both her dad watching and her friend rubbing her pussy with shaving cream were making her incredibly horny.

Tracy was disappointed when it was over. There wasn't any hair really, only a little stubble. It hadn't taken Lisa long to finish.

Tracy traded places with Lisa. Spreading her friends legs further apart and sitting in the same spot that would give her dad the right angle to see everything. Putting the shaving cream on her hands she rubbed her best friend's pussy. She first shaved the top area of her bikini line. Unlike her friend who had just gone slowly but didn't really touch her, she placed her left hand over her pussy and used her thumb to push down on one of her lips so she could make the area easier to shave.

Glancing up she saw her friend had leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Tracy smiled knowing her friend's pleasure. After she had done the other side, she grabbed a glass of water she had set on the side and rinsed off what was left of the shaving cream. She ran her hands up and down her friend's now very smooth mound. "Nice. Perfectly smooth. I didn't miss any spots."

Lisa reached between her legs and rubbed as well. "Oh... You did a good job."

After they had gotten out of the shower, Tracy put on one of her thongs. Turning on the TV she jumped on the bed landing on her stomach. Tracy intentionally left her shirt off in hopes that her friend would do the same. True to form she did. Wearing a small pair of panties with a Hello Kitty in the front, Lisa took her place next to her friend.

Tracy and Lisa watched TV for about half an hour.

"Hey Lisa. You want to see what I bought?"

"Sure."

Tracy crawled to her nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. Pulling out only the vibrator and dildo, she left the butt plug in. Not thinking Lisa was quite uninhibited enough to see that.

Tracy tossed the two toys on the bed next to Lisa. She had been over to Lisa's house hundreds of times and new she didn't have any sex toys.

Lisa burst out laughing. "Where the hell did you get this stuff?"

"I just bought it. I was getting tired of using my fingers and I'm not about to start fucking guys every time I get an urge. Haven't you ever wanted one?"

"I suppose so. But you have two."

Tracy laughed. "I wasn't sure which one I would like better, so I bought them both. At that adult store off Main St."

Lisa picked them both up and looked at them. "So which one do you like better?"

"Actually I like them both. They are both fun and feel good. You want to try them? See which one you like, before you buy one?"

Lisa gave a small laugh that really meant she was thinking about it. "What makes you think I am going to get one?"

Tracy laughed as she watched her friend examining them both closely. "Yeah right. You know you are going to get one as soon as you leave my house tomorrow."

Lisa grinned. "Probably."

Tracy grabbed the dildo and left Lisa holding the vibrator. Taking a chance she flipped around so that she was laying the correct way on her bed. As well as giving her dad the better view. Tracy slid off her panties and spread her legs. Placing the head of the dildo at her entrance she began to work it around. It only took a few seconds for her body to respond. Her juices now flowing she inserted a couple of inches inside her.

Lisa was stunned. Her best friend had just ripped off her panties and stuck a dildo inside herself. All she could do was watch. She could feel her own body start to react at the sight of her friend working the huge dildo deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Tracy patted the spot next to her. "Come on. Try the vibrator."

Lisa sat there for a full minute biting her lip. Then suddenly she lay down next to her friend and took off her panties. Turning on the vibrator, she placed it at her entrance. She started to laugh.

Tracy new exactly why she was laughing. "Feels neat the first time against your skin doesn't it?"

Lisa just nodded her head as she slowly pushed it further inside her. She couldn't believe how quickly she got wet. The tingling sensation worked its way further into her as she pushed it deeper.

Frank couldn't tear his eyes away from the monitor. He was now watching as his daughter and her best friend started masturbating with dildos. Noticing how Lisa had looked a little reluctant at first but had finally given in to temptation. Watching as his daughter seemed to relax a little more once Lisa had started. Tracy was now rubbing her breast and moving her hips in time with the thrust. He had already cum four times today. He wasn't sure if he could do it again but he was going to give it a try.

Tracy removed the dildo and knelt by her friend. "Here. Try this one."

Lisa smiled at the size of it. Removing the vibrator, she asked. "How much of that could you get inside you?"

Tracy laughed. "I got about ten inches before I couldn't go any further."

Tracy deciding her friend was relaxed now took the dildo and inserted for her. She had used the end that had been in her. Still slick with her juices and mixed with Lisa's own, it slid right inside.

Tracy heard her friend make an ohh sound as she pushed it inside. "Feels good doesn't it?"

Lisa still holding the vibrator made no move to take over. "Yeah it does."

Tracy licked her lips. "You want to see how far it will go in you?"

Lisa just nodded.

Tracy pushing the dildo in and out of her friend went a little deeper with each forward thrust. As she pushed it in, she would also twist it. Looking up at Lisa who had her eyes closed and her mouth opened in an expression of ecstasy.

"I think I will join you." Said Tracy getting her friends attention.

"What."

Tracy smiled. Holding up the other end of the dildo. "Look. Two heads. You on one side. I get the other."

"Ok." Said Lisa, now watching her friend get into position.

Tracy sat so the other end of the dildo was at her entrance. She placed both her legs so that they were on top of Lisa's legs. She leaned back and now their two heads were at opposite sides of the bed. Grabbing Lisa's legs, one in each hand, she lifted her butt up while pulling on her legs. The dildo slid in deep.

Frank watched as the two best friends were each penetrated with the same dildo. He could see them both rocking their hips back and forth to increase the sensation. He didn't think his daughter was a lesbian. But if she was, he was hoping it was with Lisa. This was by far the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life.

Frank could hear Lisa starting to moan louder as she was clearly about to have an orgasm. He watched as she began to move her hips at a more frantic pace. Suddenly she arched her back to such a degree; Frank thought for sure it would snap. Tracy was right behind her as she began to orgasm as well. He was sure if he had turned down the volume on his computer he could have heard them both screaming with pleasure.

Tracy had removed the dildo from her and Lisa. She collapsed on the bed next to her friend in exhaustion. "So. Which did you like better?"

Lisa laughed out loud. "Well. Since you probably wont be their to share the double headed one every time I get horny. I am going to have to go with the vibrator."

Tracy smiled at the not so hidden innuendo. "Good choice. But if you want to use the other one, you're always welcome to stay the night."

After turning out the lights Lisa had fallen asleep quickly. Tracy stayed up for a while wondering what to do next. Part of her wanted to keep things the way they were. She enjoyed being an exhibitionist for her father. It turned her on, for him to think he was getting away with something. The other part of her wanted to tell her dad she knew about the cameras and say she would be more than willing to fulfill his fantasies. She couldn't decide. Closing her eyes, she would worry about that some other time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds