A Family New Years Eve Ch. 02

Lisa stood over me, facing the door. Wordlessly, she sank down, her knees straddling my head. As her eyes found the hole in the door, her juicy, young cunt found a resting place on my unbelieving mouth. She leaned over and hissed at me, "Eat me…lick my cunt…now!" It could have been her mother, their tone and temperament so eerily similar.

I tried to think, I knew this whole situation was so wrong. But the overpowering scent of my daughter's sex was too strong to fight. I reached my tongue up, slowly and softly to trace the delicate edges of her flowering lips. Then we heard Laurie speak and Lisa started to rock her sweet cunt back and forth over my lips and my tongue. She hissed down at me again. "Fuck me with your tongue, Daddy…Mom says you're at least good for that."

Laurie sounded different, somehow, when she asked Matt, "What do you want to hear, Matt? Just tell me, lover." I recognized the tone I'd heard when she told me about her adventures with an old lover; their relationship, and especially Laurie's sexual pleasure, was based on him dominating her totally while they were together. So much, in fact, she became a whore for him and he sold her to his friends and sometimes to strangers as well. She told me she had to end their time together…she found herself lost in her total submission. She had to get away from him; it was the only way for her to regain control.

"What happened after you fucked that guy in the hotel? You never told me about the tattoo." Matt was inside of her, grinding his hard, thick horse cock into his mother's grateful cunt.

She was hesitant at first, but her voice gained confidence as she spoke, feeling so sexy, so hot. "I spent the night with him…" her eyes locked on to his, "He fucked me three times."

Matt's voice was now hoarse, but he still maintained an underlying sense of being the one in charge of this little scene. "Did you give him a blow job?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum in your mouth? Did you swallow it, Mother?"

"Yes and yes, Matt. I was happy to do it for him."

Matt withdrew his immense cock from Laurie's gaping pussy and then in one swift lunge, he ploughed all the way up inside her. It took her breath away. "Will you always swallow mine, Mother?"

"Oh yes, Matt…oh God…yes…anytime, lover." Laurie sounded so hot, trying to please her man.

"Oh man, that's the answer I wanted to hear, Mom." He sounded like the conquering hero. "Then he fucked your pussy twice?"

"Once, my love…he came inside my cunt…that's what led to the tattoo."

Laurie's cunt started creaming around her son's fantastic cock. "Really," she thought, "the best I've ever had…"

"And so the third…oh, I get it…" His voice regained its feral tone. His eyes burned into hers and Laurie started to blush a deep, hot red even before he finished the thought. "He fucked you in ass, didn't he, Mother?"

"God," Lisa hissed, "this is unbelievable. In her ass? He like just called Mom a whore, Daddy." I couldn't reply as she had rocked her hips forward, her heavenly cunt giving way to the crinkly dark pink of her anus. "Lick my ass, Daddy." I couldn't help myself. As I did, I felt more semen dribble through the head of my limp dick onto my thigh.

"Oh, God…what have I done?" Laurie's thoughts were frantic. "He thinks I'm a whore." This only made her cunt spray juice all over his thick, heavenly shaft. Matt groaned and slid effortlessly all the way inside her.

"Did you like it, Mother? Some stranger's dick up your ass?"

Laurie was breathless. Matt was fucking her like she had never been fucked before. He seemed to know instinctively what she wanted, when she wanted it. And he had responded magnificently. She knew he had his mother's love…all of it. "Yes, Matt, I loved what he did to me."

Matt's thrusting became wilder. "Why?" He groaned from deep in his throat.

Laurie was bright red, finding the thrill, the perverse pleasure in her shame. "It's hard to explain, baby…" She hesitated, her voice small and soft. "But, when he did that…"

"Did what?!?" growled at her.

Her voice stayed the same. "When he fucked me in the ass…it felt like he owned me, Matt."

The realization hit me head on. The cum started dribbling from my limp penis onto my thigh as I fucked my little girl's anus with my tongue, thinking, "She can't get away from Matt…she's going to be his!!! He's going to make her his!!!"

My son's demeanor had changed completely. He was now in control and he knew it. He fucked Laurie with a controlled fury. He plunged his massive weapon into her up to the hilt, only to withdraw all the way and plunge deeply again. Laurie was crying, overcome by the sensations drowning her. Knowing that her confessions to her son left her completely exposed and vulnerable caused her cunt to spasm around him, around this most glorious cock. She wanted to confess it all…to let him know just how base and submissive she could be.

"You liked that, Mother?" snarled down at Laurie. His fucked her even harder, his swollen balls slapping into her ass on every thrust. He grabbed her breast, kneading it in his strong young hand, twisting and pulling at her distended nipple. "You like feeling 'owned'? Did that make you his slut, Mother?" Matt's voice grew louder.

"Yes, baby…yes." Laurie voice broke as her body lost all control, waves of pleasure working their way from the molten core of her cunt, spreading through every nerve and fiber of her body. "Daddy gave me to him and he made me his slut."

As Laurie answered her son's fevered questions, our daughter reached her own climax as she ground her pussy against my lips and tongue. "Oh God, Daddy…" Lisa was trying to talk with one hand covering her mouth, holding back her orgasmic cries. "She's such a whore…just like me, Daddy…just like me…oh…unghhh!!!"

Lisa fell to the side, away from the door. I turned around, back on my knees and in front of the key hole again. Matt was ramrodding his helpless mother, driving her further and further into ecstasy. "Tell me about the tattoo, slut!" His grip on her was fearsome; she looked totally in his control.

Laurie gasped and groaned, trying to make her words heard even as she was overwhelmed by this 'fuck of the century' as she would refer to it later. "Yes, lover…I'll tell you…" Laurie moaned as Matt bit down on her hardened nipple, drawing just a drop of blood. "Ohhh GOD!!!" She screamed her climax into his shoulder as he marked her for the first time.

"When we woke up the next morning, he told me to get some clothes from our room. He said just a t-shirt and shorts. He sent me down the hall naked, baby. It was so hot!" Laurie's voice trembled as she started to remember more of that morning. I grabbed a 'wife-beater' and a pair of cut-off's and some sandals. He was waiting for me in the hallway and he pulled me after him down the stairs.

"In a few minutes, we were inside a tattoo parlor. He said it was his friend's and he was going to have me tattooed as a present to your father." I could see Matt looking at his mother, some of the teenager creeping back into his voice.

"That's too cool, Mom. What was the place like? What was the guy like?"

The memories came back at once, showering her with the eroticism and base sexual feelings she had that day. Her voice trembled as she continued her tale. "It was a terrible place, baby…dark and dirty…just like the tattoo artist. He had one chair in the front of the store and one hidden by just a thin curtain on a stand. They both spoke in French and I couldn't understand anything." Laurie's voice rocked with the rhythm of her son's blood-engorged meat sliding in and out of her soaking tunnel.

"Suddenly, I was sitting in the chair behind the curtain…Matthew, oh please, don't stop…the thing was, the chair was still in the middle of the room, just hidden from the windows. They stopped talking and my lover told me to take off my shorts…the old hippie came back with a bowl of hot water, soap and a razor. He shaved my pussy, baby…I let this stranger shave me...and he had his hands and fingers all around and in my hot little snatch."

I looked down and saw Lisa using her fingers to wipe my cum from my thigh. Breathless, I watched her in slow motion as she lifted her finger to her mouth and touched the slimy tip with her tongue. She smiled as if she liked the taste, then raised her hand to my face and smeared the remaining crème across my lips. Her eyes were glazed over as she repeated herself again, "She's such a whore, Daddy." I turned back to the sick scene in front of me.

"I was so hot, baby…I couldn't control myself. While my lover looked at designs, the artist stood in front of me, rubbing his hands and fingers all over me, checking to see if he got it all. I just sat there, letting him do whatever he wanted. Then he took his cock out of his jeans and stood in front of me. I didn't need to know French to know that's what he wanted, baby. I opened my mouth to call out to my friend, but he just stuffed it into my face. I sat there, baby…I just let him…he fucked my face and then he came in my mouth."

Laurie had to stop; her voice was trembling as she recounted her exploits to her son. Matt didn't stop, though. He kept a steady beat as he kept sawing his log in and out of his mother's sweet cunt.

"After the old man came," Laurie continued, "my lover returned with this fleur-de-lisle design and the artist started to outline it on my lips. It really hurt, baby. So they kept giving me more wine to drink. Then after a little while, and he started to color, I heard the front door of the shop open. A friend of theirs came around the curtain. God, baby, I was sitting there in just my skimpy little wife-beater. My legs were spread and hands were all over my pussy. It was so hot, lover. I would have done anything they wanted."
Matt interrupted again. "What about the friend? Did you do him, too?" He kept up his thrusts, but grinding again like Lisa had described to me earlier.

"He was beautiful, Matt…maybe twenty years old. He walked in," Laurie was moaning again as she spoke, "and stood right next to me. They all spoke French, and then laughed a little. My lover leaned over my shoulder and told me not to move as it could ruin the tattoo. Then this young guy reached over and pulled my t-shirt over my breasts. He started pinching my nipples, baby…really hard."

Matt followed Laurie's lead and grabbed the dusky rose tip of her milky white breast, pulling it with his fingers. "Like this, Mommy?"

Laurie gasped again as Matt pulled her nipple away from her tit. "Yes, baby…just like that." Her voice was pure lust as she continued. "He hurt me baby, and I let him keep doing it. Then…I don't know…his pants were down and he was rubbing his cock over my mouth. They were all laughing…I don't know…but then he was in my mouth, baby."

Matt looked down at her with an expression I'd never seen. His voice dropped again, but his dominance was supremely evident. "Did you suck him into your throat? Did you let a guy walk in off the street and swallow his cum?" He was ripping into her cunt, stretching her and pulling her with every change of direction. Laurie nodded up at him, unable to speak as he kept up the incessant pounding. "Christ," he spat the words out in disgust, "you're such a fuckin' slut, Mother!"

He was so deep in her, his huge plum-shaped prick-head was through her cervix. Laurie saw stars from the combination of the pain and the ultimate pleasure she was getting from her son, her lover…her man. The building wave of her orgasm washed over her, cresting and crushing her as she heard him call her a slut.

My heart felt like it was beating outside my chest; my breathing grew more difficult each moment as I realized I was witnessing a change in our household order. I looked down at my beautiful daughter, splayed out on the floor, completely naked, her fingers playing over her burning, nubile flesh, dipping in and out of her moist pussy. Eyes glazed over with lust, she was moaning about how hot she was listening to her mother's confession. She caught my eye and smiled crazily at me. Then she moved in front of me, sitting on the floor with her back against the door.

Lisa's face was directly in front of my crotch. She took my swollen sac in one hand and my penis in the other, looked up at me and hissed just like Laurie. "She is, Daddy… she's just like me…I know what Matt's cock is doing to her…" My shaft started to thicken as she kept on about her brother. "I need to suck that beautiful prick, Daddy…" She bent forward and licked the head, still slimy from cumming on her thigh. "I need to fuck him, too, Daddy." As I looked down, in shock from her revelation, she told me to tell her what was going on…then she took me in her mouth, sliding her tongue around the ridge then down the growing shaft. She sucked me like a pro!

I looked back through the hole to see Laurie's body starting to ease back to normal. Matt had kept fucking her through her climax, but he was much gentler, much more tender as he watched her ride that wave in awe. He realized again what this might hold in store for him…for them…for the whole fuckin' family! He knew he had to take this opportunity to the limit. He had to find out if she was everything she said…everything she'd been hinting at since she first walked into his bedroom. He started sliding deeper again, grinding into the slick walls of her spasming cunt. He heard her breathing go shallow again.

His voice had that feral, slightly menacing quality as he spoke to her, his lips so close to her ear. "You love that feeling…being owned…being a slut…don't you?"

Laurie hissed back, "Yes, lover…I can't help it…I just need it so bad sometimes, baby."

My head was floating away from my shoulders as Lisa continued swallowing my hard-on and rubbing my balls. I knew where all this was headed and I felt helpless, I couldn't make it stop. I had taught my son too well over the years - to be aware of his situation, to be able to try to think about what he was doing, have a reason and a goal, and then commit. I was witnessing his commitment.

Matt sat back, his muscular ass resting on his heels, back straight. He had eased his thick meat out of his mother's pussy, causing her to groan. Now it stood up magnificently, dominating everything in our world, looking so huge, glistening with their juices in the strange blue light of the bedroom.

His voice was almost matter-of-fact as he looked down at her. "Ya want me to own you, Mom?" I heard Laurie gasp at the same time I felt Lisa's teeth pressing a little too hard. I kept my eye on the door as I flicked her shoulder. I felt her bite just a little harder for a second, and then she just used her lips and tongue as she continued giving me excellent head. "You wanna be my slut, Mommy?" Lisa swallowed me into her throat.

Laurie had grabbed the bed sheets so tightly her hands felt paralyzed. She couldn't believe it had all come to this. Her heart was beating so fast, her breathing so shallow; she knew…oh, God…she thought she knew…she loved her husband…she was in love with her son…Jesus…in love with his unbelievable cock.

She looked up at him with fire in her eyes. She let go of the sheets and rested her arms outstretched, palms up. Her legs spread wide before him, she drew her knees up towards her chest and tilted her hips up to him. It was the most completely submissive pose I have ever seen.

Her voice was completely passive when she answered him but her diamond-hard nipples and the smell of her excited cunt betrayed her true feelings. "Yes, Matt…" She could hardly get the words out. "I want you to own me…make me your slut, baby."

He smiled slowly at his mother, knowing that everything would be fuckin excellent from then on. He knew what she expected…just knew it…it was so cool…he knew he could do it. He pulled her up on to his thighs and slid his rock-hard pole into her creamy cunt once again. Laurie started to moan as Matt stroked slowly in and out several times. Then he pulled out all the way, his cock glistening in the light with her juices all over him.

In no hurry, Matt reached down and wrapped a hand around each of Laurie's thighs. He pulled her up even higher, spreading her legs even further. When he had her at the right height, he reached his left arm around the back of her waist and held her there. With his right hand, he rubbed the head of his ten inch tool through her cunt lips, soaking it even more. Laurie was moaning the entire time; Matt hadn't made a sound. My penis was as hard as it had been in a very long time. Lisa moaned around me as I described the action to her.

I watched my son take that wondrous slab of man-meat and aim it between the spread cheeks of his mother's ass. Laurie sounded like she was starting to hyperventilate, but that ended with a loud groan as he pushed that giant head passed her tight ring. He knew, somehow, to stay still for a moment while she adjusted to his fantastic girth. And when she moaned again, it was pure pleasure and lust that I heard from my wife. With that moan, Matt started pushing his entire long, thick pole deep into her rectum. He pulled her up so she was resting more on her shoulders than on her back. His giant balls rested against her ass as he bottomed out in her.

"Is this how, Mom? This is what you need, isn't it?" He was feeling great and his voice reflected that.

Laurie could only whimper her reply. "Yes, baby…fuck my ass…it feels so good…I've never been fucked like this, Matt. I need it, Matthew…I love you, baby…ohhh…fuck me, baby, don't ever stop…make me your slut, Matthew!"

Matt kept a steady rhythm as he fucked her ass over and over. "Really, Mom? My slut?"

"Yes, baby…all yours."

He plunged into her hard, making her gasp loudly. His voice still pleasant, but now slightly menacing again, "You know, Uncle David told me once…" Laurie gasped at the mention of my brother's name. "That a girl is really yours if she'll do anything you want, with anyone, anywhere, anytime. If I own you, Mother, will you do all that for me?"

Laurie thought about the way he had fucked her…she remembered the feeling of his magnificent cock growing in her mouth, sliding down her throat…the intoxicating taste of his cum. "OH GOD…I'm gonna cum, Matt." All she was aware of was the wonderful, full feeling of his cock filling her completely. She felt her tremble as the waves of her climax rolled over her.

"Will you, Mother? Will you do everything for me?" kept his voiced pitched low and in control. He knew she was going to cum hard; he was going to make it her best.

Laurie screamed as it all hit her at once. Her shame, her lust, her love for her incredible son, the horrible dirtiness of this whole scene. She'd never felt more on fire in her entire life.

"Yes, baby…anything you want…anyone, anytime, baby."

"Do I own you now, Mother?" Matt started thrusting harder into her stretched rectum.

Laurie was barely able to speak. "Yes, lover…make me yours."

Matt bent down over his mother. He kissed her deeply, licking her lips with his long tongue. Then he trailed his tongue over her skin, over her perfect breast to her proud nipple. He kissed the pink pebble, looked lovingly at her, and as he drove his stiff pole deep into her ass, he bit this nipple as well, drawing just a drop of blood, marking her for a second time. They both screamed as their climaxes took control. Matt spewed his jism deep into Laurie's bowels; her body trembled uncontrollably as she felt him unload. Her body exploded as she submitted fully and completely to her son, her love and her lust.

As I watched my world change, Lisa and I heard them scream together in their orgasmic spasms. Lisa's reaction was to squeeze my sac, stick a finger up my ass and suck as hard as she could. Christ, I came so hard…she did, too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds