A Family New Years Eve Ch. 03

"Did you love her so much then, Daddy?" Lisa could barely choke the words out.

I smiled with all the love I felt for my entire family as I looked down at my beautiful girl. "Honey, it was at that moment that I knew I wanted to marry her and be with her forever. If she was a whore, it was because I wanted her to be. If she humiliated me, it was because she figured out how much that gets me hot. We love each other, baby...like we love you and your brother. Did you ever think otherwise? Ever, Lisa?"

Her breath was shallow, her eyes were burning, her young, hard body slick from her most recent climax as she moved us both around until I was kneeling between her spread thighs. Lisa rolled her hard nipples with her fingers as she looked up at me, her voice very low, and said "You wanna fuck me, don't you, Daddy?" With one hand, she reached down and stroked the length of my erection. "You wanna put this in your daughter's little pussy, don't you?"

I groaned, both of us knowing my answer. The wicked grin was back – my stomach lurched as she spoke. "Ain't gonna happen, Pops...at least, not until my gorgeous brother fucks the shit outta me with his wonder-cock."

She must have seen something approaching fatal disappointment cross my face. "But don't worry, Daddy; I plan on that happening real soon. In the meantime, there is something you can do for me." She beckoned me forward and whispered in my ear. "Lick my cunt, Daddy...make it really wet, then rub your dick all over it 'til you cum on my pussy." And she pushed my head down towards her beautiful bare love mound.

I did just as she asked...as she told me. I bathed her sweet, young flesh with my tongue, spreading the slick mixture of her nectar and my saliva along her pink pussy lips and around her budding clit. Then I moved forward, sliding my hardened shaft through her hot, moist furrow. Back and forth I rocked my hips, sliding my hard organ over her swelling lips and hard little nubbin. I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, pulling it gently as Lisa moaned. She started to tickle my balls, sending my cum up the shaft.

I knew she could sense I was very close. As I was just about to cum, she whispered once again. "Cum on my pussy, Daddy...then I want you...do this for me, Daddy...to lick it all up."

I felt my heart explode as her words reverberated through my head. How could she know? How could she put it all together so quickly? The thoughts stopped as I shot spurt after spurt of semen over the top of her pussy, covering her sweat-coated mound. Then, just like her mother, she pushed down on my shoulders until my face hovered directly over her sex. Lisa moaned as I directed my hot breath over her silky skin. "Eat me, Daddy... eat your little slut and make me cum...just like Mom...now, Daddy!"

The heat trapped between us was almost unbearable. I dragged my tongue through the puddles of cum I had left covering her sweet, fresh pussy. I licked it up, swirling my deposit around her hard little clit, sucking her into my mouth.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Daddy." Lisa moaned as she rocked back and forth from my oral ministrations. I did as she asked, making myself hard, pushing into her tight, wet cunt. I drew her up, pressing as deeply into her as I could, plunging my rigid tongue in and out of her as she started a low wail.

"Oh, Daddy...that's so good...don't stop, Daddy...I'm gonna cum!!!"

Suddenly my lips and tongue were awash with the sweetest taste, soaked in my daughter's love juices. I was exhausted from the heat and the intensity of her reactions. It was all I could do to roll over and try to catch my breath. When Lisa had calmed down a little, she moved into the crook of my arm, her arm across my chest. When I glanced down at my daughter, her face held the same, slightly evil smile I had seen earlier.

"That was unbelievable, Daddy. You have the best tongue ever!" I smiled as I heard her mother's voice say the same thing in my mind. Ever so slowly, her fingernail drew across my sac, sending chills all through me. "And don't worry, Daddy..." Her fingers moved to the fold of skin gathered under the crown of my receding organ. "You'll be fucking your little girl before you know it..." My smile turned into a grimace as she pinched the loose skin between her fingertips. Her voice dropped so low I could hardly hear her. "You can fuck me, Daddy...right after you suck Matt's cum from my cunt!"

Matt fell off his mother's sweat and cum-soaked body. He felt better than he ever had before in all of his eighteen years. He looked across at her, stretched out naked and exposed on her back, her eyes closed as she tried to bring her breathing back to normal. She was so goddamn fucking beautiful...and she was his to fuck whenever he wanted!

"Fuck," he thought, "it just can't get better than this. Well, maybe it can..."

"Mom," he rubbed her tit with his palm as he spoke to her, "Mom, I'm thirsty. Get me something to drink. Cold, okay?" He couldn't breathe as he waited for Laurie to react.

She had been laying there with her eyes closed, feeling as complete and satisfied as she'd ever had. The small quiver of misgivings deep in her heart would have to wait. She was so happy, thrilled really, that her husband had made her come downstairs to begin with. She had watched her son grow into a young man with all the love she could feel. And she recognized, along with her husband, that her love was deeper and stronger than she could have normally expressed. Now, she felt, they could be honest, open and completely loving as a whole family. Yes, she had heard them outside Matt's bedroom door. At times, she was a little shocked at what she'd heard, but she'd seen the way he'd looked at their daughter earlier, seen the way Lisa had looked at him over the last few years. She smiled softly to herself. "Yes," she thought, "this is much better."

She heard Matt assert himself, trying out his new-found position of dominance. She was almost as proud of his quick mental grasp as she was of his beautiful young cock. Without hesitation, she found herself on her knees next to him, sitting back on her heels.

"Of course, my love," Laurie spoke sweetly to her son, her newest master. "But first, let me make you more comfortable." She leaned across him to fix his pillow, but was brought to a sudden halt by the sharp pain slicing through her distended nipple. Matt was smiling as he brought her face back up with his other hand.

"I'm thirsty now, Mom." He let his eyes fall to her breast. "Oh, look...you're bleeding a little." He cupped her full, heavy tit in his hand, lifting it towards her, a drop of blood collecting on the pale flesh where he had 'marked' her during their first furious fuck. "I'll take care of it for you, Mom," Matt was whispering, almost hypnotically. Laurie couldn't draw a breath as she watched her son bend down and lick the drop of blood slowly and sensuously off of her heaving breast. Her cuntal walls were trembling with instantaneous orgasmic pleasure. His hand reached for her other breast, his fingertips slowly circling around that nipple. His whisper became just so slightly menacing. "Wanna get me that drink now, Mom?"

Laurie quickly backed off the bed, grabbed her wineglass and went into the kitchen. In the too-bright light, she could see the marks on her breasts where her lover/master/son had bitten so delicately into her flesh, sealing the deal, making her his. Again, her lower parts started to tremble. She grabbed the counter with one hand, holding herself up while she put her glass down with the other. She closed her eyes to the white light as she felt the trembling increase. Her fingers dropped down and she started to stroke herself as she remembered what had happened just moments earlier. But wanting to keep her son well pleased, she forced herself to stop her own pleasure. She quickly poured herself another glass of wine and a tall glass of ice water for Matt and brought them back to the soothing blue light and warm smells of her son's bedroom.

Matt was leaning up against his headboard, smiling so sweetly as his mother walked back in to his room. He thought again about the stunning events of the evening, his eyes glued to Laurie's naked flesh. He had to hear more – had to know more about his mother and father's 'secret' life. Laurie handed him the water; he took a long drink and handed it back so Laurie could set it on the nightstand. As she took a drink of her wine, he patted the mattress, motioning for her to get back on the bed. She curled up on her side, next to her gorgeous, naked son, still marveling at the natural wonder between his slim, muscular legs.

Laurie took his flaccid cock in hand – it was much larger soft than Steven's was hard, she thought. "Baby, let me clean you up, okay?" Laurie was being as submissive as she could. "Honey, that felt so good," she whispered, feeling deliciously dirty. "Your cock was so far up my ass, baby...I felt...no, I knew then that I was all yours. Forever, baby." Matt's cock jumped when he heard 'forever'. But when you fuck someone, anyone, in the ass, you have to make sure you are very clean afterwards." Laurie gave his balls a quick kiss. "I'll be right back, lover."

Laurie hopped off the bed and got a warm, wet washcloth from Matt's bathroom. She walked back into his room and closed the door behind her. Matt had turned on his reading lamp, focusing the hi-intensity beam towards his door. As she turned into the room, Laurie froze as she realized her body was bathed in a bright white light. "You really are beautiful, Mother." She trembled at his tone, dark and assertive. It sent chills through the walls of her cunt. "Come closer."

She moved slowly, hardly able to put one foot in front of the other, until she stood beside his bed. He moved the light so it shone on her full, heavy breasts, highlighting her swollen nipples. Matt put his hands on them, gently kneading her flesh. "Are they okay? Do they hurt where I marked them?" His voice dropped again.

Laurie stumbled over her tongue trying to get the words out. "Their fine, baby. I told you, I'm all yours now, lover."

Matt knew he was pressing it, but he couldn't stop himself. "Why, Mother?" He felt the rush even as he kept himself still and quiet. "Because I fucked you in the ass? I'm not the first to do that...chances are I won't be the last. Will I, Mother?"

Laurie was just crumbling inside. She was numb, her heart beating so fast, her mouth too dry to speak. Then she saw her son smile at her, like the sun shining through after a storm. He was still playing with her terrific tits, rubbing his thumbs in circles around her swollen, sensitive buds. "I bet I'm not the only one to ever bite these beauties, either."

Laurie slowly shook her head no, her sky blue eyes downcast before her new master.

Matt sat up on the edge of his bed, his knees holding his mother before him. "I will make you mine, Mother." As flat as Matt's voice was, it added to Laurie's heightened excitement, every nerve on edge, her cunt leaking her love fluids down her thighs. Matt circled her hips with his left arm, drawing his mother's flushed, sweat-slick body to within inches of his face. Again, the smile that lit up the universe for Laurie swept over her.

Matt told himself this was for him as well as his un-fucking-believable mother. He knew he had her number – he just wanted to make sure he had the balls to be the new Alpha- male in the house. This should do it. He was surprised at how calm he could appear – he thought he could hear his heart beating outside his chest. He drew her closer and spoke softly.

"I marked you twice, Mom...but it seems that wasn't exclusive enough." Laurie was feeling the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build. He put his right hand on her hairless mound and started to rub her hard. He could feel the heat building between her coated thighs. "I'm going to mark you a third time, slut!" He shoved a finger into her as he spoke; Laurie's legs almost gave out. "Lay down on the bed...now, Mother...on your back..." Laurie hurried to comply, her shaky legs slowing her down. "Spread those gorgeous gams, Mom."

Matt swiveled around, moving between her outstretched legs. He stroked slowly up the insides of his mother's burning thighs until his long fingers were pulling her naked lips, playing with her engorged clit. Laurie was going out of her mind with pleasure; no one had ever made her feel things the way her son was making her feel, controlling her body.

He brought his mouth closer as he continued to play with her swollen cunt. This time, he couldn't stop his voice from betraying his emotion. "Right here, Mom...right below your tattoo...where somebody else marked you for Dad..." Laurie could feel his breath on her skin, making her burn even hotter. Matt looked up suddenly, looking more like the 18 year-old boy. "Mom," he asked, "Dad's gonna eat you later, isn't he?"

Laurie could only moan in reply.

"Good," Matt's voice got older and more controlled. "Then he can see where someone else has marked you...has made you his..." He licked her burning skin below her tattoo. "He'll see where I've made you mine, Mother!" And he took the flesh in his fingers between his teeth and bit sharply, just cutting the top layer, just enough to draw a drop of his mother's blood to the surface.

"Ohhh God!!! I'm cumming, baby!!!" Laurie screamed as her son bit her flesh. She lost all control – she was all sensations and feelings, mostly an unbelievable love for her son.

Matt was vibrating as he lay across his mother's hips, feeling her orgasm wash through her wonderful body. God, he loved her so much! This was so fuckin' cool! He licked the blood off of her skin as he drew himself up, sucked a nipple between his teeth and gave it just the tiniest bite. Laurie shook again – it was like the aftershock of an earthquake. Her son was playing her body like a true master. Matt continued upward, licking and nipping the skin on her neck, until he was half-laying down with his back against the headboard.

He looked at his cock, now soft again, laying across his thigh. He waved a hand at his mother. "Go ahead...you can clean me off now." He leaned back into the pillows, getting quite comfortable. Laurie moved around on her side, her head near his stomach. She grabbed the washcloth from where she had dropped it earlier and started to gently clean her son's beautiful weapon.

"Tell me another story, Mom." Matt's voice had a dreamy quality to it as he relaxed into the rhythm of his mother's hands on his cock and balls. "Tell me about another time Dad gave you away...something really slutty, Mom."

Laurie looked up at her son, her eyes sparkling with love and lust. Her voice was so light and happy. "You really are more like your father than you know, Matt. I remember something I think you'll like to hear." She reached across his chest. "Can I have my wine, baby?" Matt handed her the glass; she took a long sip and then handed it back. Matt put it down and got comfortable again.

"Tell me, Mommy."

Laurie continued to clean Matt's cock with loving attention as she spoke. "You know the Founder's Day Fair in Greenfield (two towns north of ours). Well, Dad and I used to go every summer. They had the best food and great music. Anyway," she continued, but was now stroking Matt's firming stalk with her fingertips, "one year, we went there on our way to a party at our friend's house. It was really hot, baby...in the nineties...and it was so humid, I was sweating everywhere.

"We walked down the length of the fairgrounds...you know how they have the tents backed up against the fence by the railroad tracks? Well, we were walking along there – it was pretty dark if you were out of the lights – but then you would like walk into a pool of light from the old-fashioned street lamps. It was pretty cool, like an old movie.

'Anyway, we stopped under a streetlamp so your dad could light a cigarette. He told me how hot I looked, all sweaty and everything. Oh, I forgot to tell you, baby...well, you know that Daddy likes me to dress kind of sexy...for the party, I was wearing a red-and-white striped tube top and really short blue jean cut-offs."

Matt interrupted. "Tell me about the tube top, Mom. Did it show off your tits?" The teenager was coming out again. It made Laurie giggle.

"Yes, honey. It fit real snug; I wore it so it was just a couple inches above my nipples and it stopped about 3 inches under my breasts. When I wanted to tease Dad, I had it adjusted so a white stripe covered my nipples. If I got a little excited, they were pretty easy to see.

Matt was approaching his full, commanding length; Laurie's fingertips kept grazing his taut skin so lightly. Her voice dropped, her breathing got a little faster as she remembered that hot night long ago.

"So we were under the light, Dad was lighting his cigarette, when we were suddenly surrounded by four Latino kids. Now, I was probably twenty-four that summer – Dad would have been about twenty-seven. These guys were maybe nineteen or twenty. The past few years, the Fair drew more and more kids out of the city for the day.

"Anyway, I got just a little scared...not that they were...you know...frightening or anything. I was just startled when they just appeared. So, I guess I got a little excited, baby...next thing I know, my nipples are poking right through my top. One of the guys asked Dad for a cigarette; they were all staring right at me, baby...I was getting really hot. These guys were kind of dark-skinned, like they all worked outside...thin and really muscular, just like you.

"Dad gave him a cigarette and held out his lighter for him. The guy stepped around me to light it, but he kept his arm around my shoulder as he leaned towards Daddy. He said thanks, then looked right at me as he asked Dad what my story was. Dad said 'what do you mean?' The guys all laughed, then the first one says 'she dresses like a puta...nice tits, too.' Right in front of Dad, he moves his arm from my shoulder and puts his hand on my breast. He looks at Dad again and says 'how much for a blow job, man?'"

A steady stream of pre-cum was leaking from the slit on Matt's cock. Laurie used her thumb to smooth it all around the crown of his beautiful thick head.

"Baby, I could feel the moisture running down my legs. I was so excited I could hardly breathe. Daddy looked at me really hard for a minute – I didn't move a muscle as this guy was rolling my nipple with his fingers. We were still under the streetlamp, but the guys moved around us, hiding me in the middle. Daddy looked at the guy and said twenty-five dollars each. I thought my heart would stop right there, baby!

"They all groaned, baby. The one with the cigarette said they didn't have enough money. Daddy took his hand off my chest, then looked around to see if any one was coming. Then, really fast, Daddy pulled my top down, uncovering both of my breasts in front of these guys...out in the open, baby...I was still hidden, but I was so turned on!

"The cigarette guy grabbed me and started moaning. He told Dad he had to have me and as a group, we moved by the railroad fence, out of the light. He unzipped his jeans and pushed me down in front of him. Nobody said anything as I took him in my mouth, baby, and sucked his cock between my lips. The other guys were crowded around me. I heard their zippers open; when I could see a little, I realized they were all jerking off, rubbing their hard cocks all over my back and my shoulders. God, I felt so slutty, Matt. It felt so dirty and so good at the same time.

Laurie couldn't stop herself from finishing her cleaning job with her tongue. She licked up and down the full, firm length of Matt's enormous cock, sucking the soft, mushroom-shaped head between her lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds