A Family New Years Eve Ch. 03

"God, Mom...that feels so good...is this how you sucked off the Mexican kid?" Laurie pulled herself reluctantly off his proud manhood and continued her tale.

"No, baby...I was making love to your cock, sweetie. I sucked his dick like a whore. First, he wasn't nearly as big as you, my love. And second, while I admit the whole thing was incredibly exciting, I wanted to hurry so we wouldn't get caught. So I took him all the way into my throat, bobbed up and down about ten times, then did my swallowing trick until he came. I stood up and the other three were feeling me up and kissing me while they jerked off. The first guy pushed me back on my knees facing his friends. I put my hands on their balls to help them and they all came all over my tits and my face. Oh God, honey...it was about the sluttiest thing I'd ever done in my life. I came so hard when they splashed their crème all over me."

Laurie was panting by the time she finished her little tale, as flushed as she was that summer night in the alley. Matt's breathing was ragged as well. He brought his mother's face over his straining pole. His eyes were like slits, his skin radiating heat from her story and the feel of her skin, her big, beautiful tits laying across his stretched out form. "Suck my dick, Mom. I want a first-class professional blowjob from my own personal slut."

Matt shoved her head down over his cock. Laurie opened wide and relaxed her throat as best she could. After only three strokes, her nose was buried in his sparse pubic hair. Even though her son's fingers were wrapped around the back of her neck, Laurie took control back as she started gliding up and down his thick shaft, playing with her tongue as she kept him on the edge. She drew almost all the way out, keeping just the thick, spongy head in her mouth. She invaded the tiny slit with the tip of her tongue, making Matt moan loudly as she drank the delicious drops of pre-cum. Then she plunged down one more time, taking him all the way, his full erection nestled snugly in her throat.

Laurie started to hum.

"Oh God, Mom...don't stop...please...don't stop!"

Laurie felt Matt's hips begin to flex upwards and knew he was close. She was lost in her own world of lust and passion and longing – remembering how it felt to be stripped and sold that night...how humiliating and yet...how incredibly hot! How hot this was...giving in to her husband's suggestion...resulting in the best night of her life!

She took one of her hands and moved it down her belly and over her naked mons until her fingers were at the entrance of her cunt. She used two fingers to scoop enough crème out of her wet pussy to lubricate Matt's back door. As she started to do her swallowing trick, massaging his cock with her throat muscles, she spread the lubricant over her son and suddenly thrust a finger into his tight, virgin ass.

Matt groaned, mumbled that he was going to cum. Laurie started to massage his prostate as she started humming again and Matt couldn't stop the express train he was riding. His balls contracted as his climax washed through his entire being; He shot spurt after spurt of his sweet cum down his mother's throat, feeling higher and better than he ever had before.

Laurie moved her lips to cover the swollen, sensitive head of Matt's python, taking the final jolts of his cum into her mouth. She sucked him clean as she slid off his glistening shaft. She looked up at her son, her lover, with eyes glazed over with pure lust and passion. She slowly raised herself up, positioning herself carefully next to him on the bed. She sat back on her heels, her knees spread about shoulder width. Her back was straight, but her head slightly bowed. She sat angled towards him, her dark pink pussy open as if for his inspection. As she looked at him again, she saw his eyes moving all over her sweat-covered body, finally opening wide in surprise and recognition as he recalled a passage about a slave girl in one of his father's old paperback SF novels. As their eyes locked, Laurie opened her mouth to show Matt the remains of his love, then smiled at him as she swallowed the creamy load.

Matt looked at his mother with a total sense of logic and understanding as he thought about the events of this momentous New Year's Eve. He just needed a little clarification to settle everything in his still whirling mind, to make sure he was right.

"Tell, me, Mother," his tone was neutral, but there was no mistaking the power behind it. "Dad knows, doesn't he?"

"Yes, baby..." Laurie could hardly get the words out – the moisture in her mouth seemed to have moved to her suddenly drenched cunt. "Daddy and your sister saw us earlier, Matt."

Matt smiled to himself, a low feral noise came from deep in his throat. "What exactly did they see, Mother?"

"I'm not sure exactly, baby, but I think I heard them when I sucked your beautiful cock the first time...and...I think I heard them..."

"What, Mother?"

"When you fucked me in my ass, lover. I'm pretty sure I heard Lisa describing your cock to your daddy."

Matt chuckled softly. He had noticed his sister earlier in that outrageous dress. Never thought he'd get a piece of that, but...then again... Matt looked sharply at his mother. "Then Dad knows...if he knows I fucked your ass...he knows you're mine now, doesn't he, Mother?"

Laurie cast her eyes down before her master. "Yes, baby," she whispered to her son.

Matt's eyes became slits; fire, desire and power pouring out of them. "He knows I'm your lover...will he treat me like your other lovers, Mother? Will he do all those things to me?"

Laurie was trying to answer her son, but the tremors rocking her cunt made it so hard. The pictures Matt was putting in her mind were making her weak with desire. "Do...do you want that, baby?" She thought her heart would explode as she waited for her son's response.

"Do you, Mom? Do you want to see your husband sucking me, making me hard for you?"

"Yes, baby...that would be sooo hot!!!" Laurie was almost beyond control.

"Should I fuck him, too, Mom?" Matt's voice dropped even lower. "Would that make you hot?" Laurie could only moan as her body started to give in to the sensations caused by the erotic scene her son was describing.

"You know what would really turn me on, Mom?" Matt was almost breathless as he spoke. "Yeah, this would really be cool...you and Dad...together...licking my cum... right out of Lisa's sweet little cunt."

Laurie rocked back and forth on her heels, her most intense orgasm of the night washing through every fiber of her body.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds