A Family Thing

By now the half-mast erection I'd had just a few minutes before had risen to full tumescence- I was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it. I continued to disrobe in front of my wife and daughter, the camera rolling, as Terry stood up and sauntered over to me. By the time she was at my side, I'd already taken off my t-shirt and was unbuckling my pants. She dipped two wet fingers into my mouth as I struggled with the zipper of my pants. I tasted her pussy juice on her fingers and reveled in the flavor while our daughter once again got completely comfortable on the kitchen floor, still aiming the video camera at us, and began to finger her own pussy langoriously while staring into the lens.

"Oooooooh," Kathryn moaned, "that is so hot, Mom! And look at you, Dad- already ready to play!" She aimed the camera lens directly at my cock and zoomed in for a close-up of its angry-looking tip. A drop of pre-cum had already begun to form at the head of my hardness. "I think, Mommy, that foreplay is gonna have to wait. Daddy looks like he's more than ready!"

I kicked off my shoes and socks before letting my pants fall completely to the floor. "You have no idea, Kitten," I growled. When my pants were finally at my ankles, I kicked them off to the side, grabbed my wife around her waist with one hand and kissed her as deeply as I could. The kiss, while extremely passionate, was brief. "I'm sorry, honey, but our daughter's right. My motor isn't just running, it's roaring. I gotta fuck one of you soon or I'm gonna go insane."

Terry smiled sexily as she turned around and laid her torso down on the table, her ass thrust up in the air in anticipation of my attack. When she was in position, she turned to look back at me, snaked one hand behind her to pull one perfect ass cheek aside and said, "It's okay, honey, I'm as ready as you are. Both of us are. Drill me well before you fill our daughter with your seed!" Then she nodded at the video camera. "And I'll get it all on film."

I didn't need to be told twice. I reached down and grabbed hold of my now raging manhood with barely-contained eagerness and aimed it at my wife's clearly lubricated pussy. I should mention that, while not obscenely huge, I do indeed pack a pretty impressive weapon between my legs. Both my daughter and my wife have shouted for joy at being crammed full of my cock, once their tight pussies managed to adjust to its size. It's a bit on the thick side, but not overly so- just long and thick enough to let my two lovely ladies know, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that they're being fucked thoroughly. On occasion I tap their cervixes with the head of my cock, but when I do, that only seems to inflame them more. The only thing that drives them crazier is when I finally do hose their pussies down with my cum. I invariably spray enough of their insides with my sperm that it works its way back out after about my third spurt- and I spurt at least five times before my ejaculations subside, followed by two or three additional, smaller jets of cum before I'm completely done. More of my cum as been poured into either my wife's or my daughter's pussy than you could possibly imagine.

I brushed the head of my penis between Terry's sodden labia, getting the tip wet enough for entry and dragged it across her protruding clit. The brief contact of cock and clit made my wife's hips involuntarily jerk in anticipation and she let loose with an appreciative "Mmmm..."

"I love watching you do that, Dad," our daughter said. "She reacts the same way every time and it's just too cool to see. I gotta zoom in on this." She tapped a button on the camera and said, "Oh, perfect!"

I stopped brushing my cockhead through my wife's outer lips and placed it right at her entrance while looking down at my daughter. "You like watching me fuck your mother, huh? Well, babygirl, keep watching, because it only gets better." With that I began to slowly, gently saw my girth into my wife's incredibly tight pussy. Inch by inch my member invaded her depths and, with each slight withdrawal, her inner lips clung tightly to my shaft. As I got deeper and deeper into my wife's canal, Terry's moans became louder and more prominent. When I was about halfway in, I stopped completely and said, "Ready, honey?"

Terry's hands, which were at the time playing with her distended nipples, moved to the edge of the kitchen table to provide herself with a better, more stable grip. "Do it, my love," she rasped. "Shove that thing home! I'm ready!"

With no further urging needed, I steadily pushed the rest of my length in until I could feel my balls brushing up against her mons. As I pushed in, Terry let out a long, slow breath that lasted as long as it took me to fully enter her. When I was completely inside her as deep as I could go, I gently flexed my scrotal muscles enough to make my cock barely move up and down, relishing the sensation of my cock head nudging her cervix.

"Ooooh, my God, that feels good!" Terry sighed as my cock twitched. "I'll never get over how you do that!"

The sounds of Kathryn's fingers pushing in and out of her pussy stopped as she asked, "Is he twitching, Mom? God, I love it when he does that." I glanced over at her again and saw that her middle finger was twigging slowly, stimulating her own g-spot as she lay there and smiled up at me and held the camera as steady as possible on her parents. "Hiya, Daddy. Having fun?"

I smiled back at her lovingly and nodded. "Lots, sweetheart. How about you?" Without missing a beat, I slowly dragged my cock back out of my wife's pussy until just the head was inside and then carefully wormed the shaft back in, my normal routine of starting off slowly and then picking up the pace as she adjusts to my size.

My lovely daughter's eyes quickly flashed to my groin, taking in the sight of me starting to slowly fuck her mother, and then back to mine. "It's fun enough to watch, Daddy, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I envy the hell out of Mom right now." She tapped another button on the camera and I saw the lens shift slightly, undoubtedly to get a wider view of the action. "God, I'm gonna love watching this later!" Kathryn said. "Don't let him go over the edge yet, Mom!"

Terry craned her head enough to look at our daughter. "Don't worry, sweetie. I won't let him finish inside me. I'm just getting him primed up for you."

I continued to push my cock in and out of my wife's pussy while our daughter continued to finger herself and record us. I playfully, gently swatted her right buttock. "Who's priming who, woman?" I let fly with one quick thrust to make my point clear.

"Ow!" Terry moaned. "Honey, please! I'm not completely ready for that just yet. You can go faster and deeper in a few minutes."

I resumed my languid pace, enjoying the sight of her inner lips tightly holding on to my shaft with each withdrawal, and chuckled. "I know, honey. I know. Sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

My wife let go of the table's edge with one hand and began to revisit her right nipple with some attention as she said, "Only if you keep fucking me like that. But, seriously, honey, please remember to pull out when you're ready. Kat's been waiting a whole month for this day."

I felt my wife's juices begin to coat my cock, making the process of fucking her a little faster much easier. As I slowly upped my pace, I said, "I don't doubt that both of you have been waiting with baited breath for today to arrive, honey. I still can't believe that you kept it a secret, though. Why did you even bother, by the way?"

"For your sake, silly," Kathryn said. I looked at her and noted that she, too, had begun to play with one of her nipples while her pussy went ignored. "We didn't want you to get all worked up with doubt and stuff. We figured that if we just hit you with it, you'd have less time to worry about it."

"Besides," my wife huffed in tempo with my thrusts, "you know how us girls like to have our little secrets. And what harm can it possibly do if the secret, in this case, is a good one? I love you, honey, but now is a terrible time to let your mind do all the thinking. For once can you just obey your natural masculine instincts and fuck me proper without all the banter?"

I paused thrusting into my wife for a moment so that I could lean over her and kiss the back of her neck, which made her jerk a little as my cock shifted inside her, once again nudging up against the entrance to her cervix. "Sorry, my love. I shall do as you ask and perform my husbandly-" I glanced at Kathryn- "AND fatherly duties." With that, I stood back up and began to push into Terry more steadily and evenly, thoroughly luxuriating in the feeling that her tight walls gave me. "I just can't believe that I'm fucking you only so that I can cum in Kathryn. No complaints, though!"

"Th-thank you!" my wife chimed out. The hand that had been playing with her right nipple went back to the table's edge. "Oh! Oh God, yes! Fuck, that feels good!"

I said nothing as I continued to fuck my wife with an increasing tempo. For several minutes, we all remained silent, lost in the hedonistic bliss of the moment and enjoying ourselves immensely. I could hear Kathryn's wet pussy every few seconds as she resumed playing with herself, patiently waiting for me to get ready to cum. My wife, fully and completely gone to the world, was moaning repeatedly as my cock sought out untouched territory within her canal. And I? I did nothing but take a few sharp breaths as my wife's pussy clenched down on me in the beginnings of her first climax. My pace had picked up considerably now and the sound of my groin slapping into her ass cheeks filled the kitchen and my gaze bounced from the pussy I was fucking to the pussy that I'd be filling in a few moments.

The smell of Terry's overheated cunt filled my nostrils and her moans began to change into outright grunts of satisfaction while I pounded her from behind. After a few seconds, though, she found her voice enough to cry out, "I- I'm cumming! Oh, fuck yes, honey! Fuck me, I'm cumming! Yes, yes, YES! Ooooooooh, YES, FUCK YES!"

With a suddenness that I hadn't expected, her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I found that I couldn't push into her anymore. My wife's body tensed up completely and began to shake with the onslaught of her orgasm. I couldn't take it anymore, I was seconds away from blowing my load and, as much as I wanted to just let go and cum inside my wife, I knew that my daughter was waiting for me. I yanked my cock out with a loud pop and took a step back. I held my glistening cock in my hand and looked down at Kathryn, whose eyes had never diverted from our coupling and were wide in expectation. "I'm about ready, baby," I told her.

Without missing a beat, she laid the camera at her side, rolled her hips upward and tilted her pussy as high into the air as she could while bearing the majority of her weight on her shoulders. With what seemed to me as an extraordinary feat of balance, her heels came down as she bent her knees and her thighs spread wide open. When she was sure that she wouldn't fall, she snaked the first two fingers of both hands up to her pussy and began to gently pull her inner lips apart. "Come here, Daddy," she huffed. "Come spray your cum inside your little girl's womb! Knock me up, Daddy!"

I walked quickly over to my daughter, her legs akimbo, and held tightly onto my pussy-juice-coated cock. I could feel my balls churning with the need of release as I closed the short distance. At the same time, my wife scrabled off the table and hurried to her daughter's side, picked up the camera and pointed it at me still in motion. When I was in position and looked down to aim the head of my penis at my daughter's exposed entrance, what I saw caught my breath. Terry flicked on the camera's light and followed my gaze downward with the lens. Kathryn's pussy was pulled open to its stretching point, her fingertips caught tightly on each side, and I could see all the way down into my beautiful girl's pussy canal. The overhead lighting of the kitchen coupled with the camera's light was such that it lit everything perfectly, allowing me to see the winking eye of her cervix and the inner muscles leading down to it. My gaze shifted slightly so that I could see my daughter's eyes, which were bright with need and want and excitement.

In that moment I was suddenly transported back to a time when Kathryn was only a little girl. We were having dinner and she was asking me for a pudding cup for dessert. She was so small, then, that the top of her head barely reached my hip. The same look she had in her eyes now, as she lay beneath me and waited for me to fill her core with my seed, was exactly the same as when she was asking for that pudding cup. There was pleading, love and hope in those eyes and I could not find it within myself to deny my daughter what she so dearly wanted. So many years ago it was a simple dessert. Now it was something far more complicated, but no less important to her: she wanted my baby.

"I love you, baby girl," I told her.

"I love you, too, Daddy," she replied in her little-girl voice. "Now please cum inside me!" She tilted her head slightly at her mother and said, "Mom, are you getting this?"

"Every second of it, sweetie," my wife answered. She leaned down quickly to give our daughter a kiss on the lips and whispered, "You're so beautiful, sweetheart. Thank you for this." Then she composed herself and looked up at me. "You heard our daughter, Jerry. She's waiting for your cum. Are you gonna do it or not?"

I gave her a curt nod and refocused my view on my daughter's gaping pussy as I carefully bent my knees to get my cockhead closer to the opening. There were just two inches of space bewteen her outer lips and the very tip of my throbbing member as I aimed it and began to slowly stroke the shaft. The slick remnants of my wife's lubrication around my shaft made the job easier. Terry moved around to get a better angle of what was about to happen, the lens capturing each moment perfectly for posterity.

"Oh, God, this is so fucking hot!" Terry hissed as I stroked my cock some more. "You're actually gonna do it, honey," she said. "You're about to cum right inside our baby's womb. God, look at your cock, honey! It's enormous! When that thing goes off and starts shooting your sperm into our little girl's wide, open pussy it's gonna go off like a firehose! I'm locked on, Jerry. Fill her. Fill your daughter's pussy with your cum!"

That was it. I couldn't hold back anymore. I gritted my teeth and fixed my eyes on my point of aim as I hissed, "Oh, ssssshit! I'm cumming!"

With that, my cock seemed to expand in size and girth and my balls clenched something fierce as it pushed the first jet of cum out of my body and into my daughter's. All of us watched in breathless rapture, the camera's silent and watchful eye forever recording each blast, as the first spurt was set free and a large stream of sperm was released into Kathryn's opening. It was a perfect shot and the cum splashed down right on top of her cervix. Kathryn immediately gasped at the sensation of my sperm spashing down inside her which caused her cervix to reflexively open up. As it winked open for a brief second I actually saw my cum go straight down into my daughter's womb and get swallowed up by it.

"Oh my GOD!" my wife exclaimed.

Kathryn, though, simply let out a soft, "Ooooo!" as my first salvo disappeared. "Oh, wow!" she gasped as she felt my cum start to worm its way inside her body.

I squeezed my shaft and my balls lurched again as I grunted with effort. The second shot followed quickly and my aim was just as true except that, this time, it struck home on my baby girl's inner walls and began to ooze down to its destination. The second blast seemed to last an eternity, but really only lasted two seconds. "Yes!" my wife hissed as my balls clenched for a third round.

The third shot hit just below the second, splashing forcefully at the place where the walls joined the cervix and began to pool there with the second shot.

"Oh my God, Daddy!" my daughter wheezed. "I can feel it! I feel it going down inside me! Your cum is pouring down inside my womb! God, it's so warm! MORE!"

There was a short pause before the fourth and fifth shots of my hot cum came out as white streamers that landed directly on the entrance to my daughter's cervix, where they both began to pool for a few seconds until the mouth winked open again. When the mouth to her inner core popped open as though to breathe, the puddle of my baby-making seed quickly sank down into my daughter's uterus to join the first shot and droplets of the second and third shots dribbled in with them.

"This is so fucking HOT!" my wife enthused. "Your father's cum is running right down into you, Kathryn!" She had moved the camera's focus away from my spurting member and aimed it down inside our daughter's stretched pussy. She had captured on film the moment when my fourth and fifth shots of white sperm had been swallowed up by Kathryn's hungry womb, making it clear to anyone who viewed it that this exercise had a sole intention: to get my daughter pregnant.

I held tightly onto my shaft, certain that I wasn't completely done just yet and felt my balls jerk to elicit two more, smaller, shots that went a little high and weren't as copious as the first five, but still went straight into the mouth of my little girl's pussy. Sure that I was done cumming, I gently pushed the head of my cock into Kathryn's pussy and stroked down my shaft with a tight grip to put as much of my cum into her as possible. But, unexpectedly, a few more small jolts ran through my body as I saw my handiwork, making for a total of ten shots that went into my daughter's cum-filled core before I was completely done cumming. We all saw my cock jerk with those last few jets, my cum making my shaft bulge each time and the camera close enough to catch it. With shaking knees, I withdrew the head and I managed to squeeze out a few more drops that fell onto her fingertips. I held myself there and allowed myself to catch my breath as I took in the vision below me. I truly had hosed down my daughter's pussy with more cum than I thought possible. Some of it was still pooled there, around the opening to her cervix, as she held her cunt lips open for me, my wife and the camera to see.

"I wanna see it," Kathryn said from below us. "Flip the viewer please, Mom." Our camera has a little viewer that can flip around in various directions. Terry did as our daughter asked, still pointing the camera down into the depths of Kathryn's exposed, cum-filled pussy. I watched my daughter's eyes widen at what she saw. "Oh fuck, Daddy," she whispered. "Look at what you did! Look at that! That's your cum inside me, Daddy! Your sperm! And most of it's already working its way down deeper inside me, inside my womb, looking for one of my eggs. Oh, Daddy, it's beautiful! Thank you!" Tears started to stream down the sides of her face as she looked on at the video camera. "Oh my God, this is so cool to see! I'm actually watching myself get pregnant from my own father's cum!" Then her face brightened as a thought occurred to her. "But I didn't get to see it actually go inside me, did I? Hold on a sec," she said and kept her eyes glued to the viewer with a look of intense concentration on her face. "Watch!" she said and then made a strained grunt. My wife and I returned our attention back to her pussy, still held wide open by her fingertips, and watched with wonder as the small pool of my remaining cum suddenly sank down into her cervix when it opened back up for a quick second. Our daughter was so intent on getting all of her father's cum inside her fertile, teenaged body that she had willed the very entrance to her womb to open up and let every last drop of it in. The pale pinkness of her canal had white streaks running down it and there were a few pearly white drops resting by her fingertips, but a significant majority of my baby-making sperm was now in the inescapable clutches of my daughter's uterus, intent on creating life in her small body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Thing
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds