A Family Thing

"Holy fuck," I said as I took it all in. "Sweetheart, if that doesn't do the trick-"

My daughter let go of her pussy lips, letting it close shut as she allowed her feet to slowly touch the ground with her back still arched (and now braced by her hands) and her pussy still up in the air. While managing this acrobatic act, she still had the presence of mind to cut me off in mid-speech. "Then we'll do it again, Dad. Next time, though, I'll hold myself open and you'll put just the head in. And I'll want video of that, too. I want to record it every time you cum inside me. And I want you to cum inside me like that, every time. Just like that."

Terry rubbed our daughter's thigh gently and lovingly, "That sounds like a lovely idea, sweetie. And after each session, we'll go back and watch it. It'll be amazing!"

I carefully stood up straight and let go of my cock, which was quickly gripped by my wife and sucked into her waiting, happy mouth as she deftly put the camera on the kitchen floor. My wife was determined, I'm sure, to get whatever remained in the shaft of my cock as she sucked hard on the tip. I just shook my head and said, "You two are incredible, you know that? I mean, that has got to be the most twisted, perverted thing I've ever heard. Fucking my daughter and cumming inside her is one thing, but cumming inside her in THIS way and then filming it... why on earth would you want to do that, anyway?"

"To show to your son or daughter. Of course, I'm really hoping that it'll be a girl," Kathryn said as she patted her cum-filled tummy with one hand while the other was cupped over her mound to ensure that none of my life-giving seed would leak out of her. "Let them know exactly how they were made, who made them and the loving way in which it happened."

Terry pulled off my cock with a pop. "Honey," she said as she slowly stroked my semi-hard dick in her hand, "I don't think you realize what just transpired here. You, my wonderful husband, just marked your territory. You shot ten jets of potent cum- and I counted- into your tiny, sexy daughter's wide-open pussy with the express intention of getting her pregnant. Ten! Honey, my darling love, our daughter is yours in every way imaginable now. You marked her with your SEED, which is right now rooting around inside her, looking for what we hope is a VERY fertile egg." Terry stopped long enough to kiss the tip of my cock, which was amazingly enough, getting hard again at the way she described what we had just done. "You made your own grandbaby, honey. And if you didn't this time, you WILL. There is no WAY we aren't going to let that child grow up without knowing just who its father is!" Then, as care-free as you please, she resumed sucking on my cockhead with glee.

I looked down at my daughter, who was still on the floor with her back arched up so that her pussy could stay in the air. "She right, Daddy," Kathryn said demurely from between her spread thighs. "I'm all yours now. My pussy is definitely yours until I catch with your baby- and even after. Mom is your wife, your first wife. Me? I'm your second. I'm still your child, of course, and I will always look to you for guidance in every aspect of my life, but you, Daddy, are my MAN. When I say this, I say it with complete sincerity: please cum inside me anytime you like. I WANT you to. Hell, Daddy, I'll BEG you to, if I have to!" She patted her tummy again. "I wish you could feel what I'm feeling right now, Daddy. You made my wish come true! Your sperm is sloshing around inside me, I actually feel it," she added with a little wiggle of her hips for visual effect. "It's so warm and gooey in here. There's an egg inside me, your little girl, and the same sperm that made me is trying to make another baby inside me. I'm GOING to get pregnant, Daddy, with your baby. And it's going to be loved like no other, I can tell you. And, when my breasts are big with milk, I'll share with you, Daddy. Our baby get first dibbs, of course, but whatever's left goes to you and Mommy. Both of you helped to make our baby and both of you should reap the rewards of that. I'm yours, body and soul, for as long as I live. Fuck me, cum inside me, breed me- those three things will make me the happiest daughter in the world, to bring you MORE daughters to fuck, even when you're sixty. And you will, Daddy. Just like you fucked me and put a baby inside me, I'm going to raise our daughter, if we're so lucky to have one, and teach her how to breed with her father, just like I did."

As a man in his mid-thirties, it's not often that I can cum twice in such a short period of time, but between my wife's oral ministrations on my incredibly sensitive penis and my daughter's exhortation to fill her- and our potential future daughter- with my cum anytime I wished, I was ready to go again. I rolled my head back in resignation of the feelings that were boiling in my loins and groaned, "Ooooh, FUCK! I'm gonna cum again, girls! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Kathryn's eyes got wide and she immediately got herself back into her previous position. "Wait, Daddy! Let me get ready! Mom! The camera!"

This time my wife jumped to our daughter's aid and held her legs straight and thighs apart while I took hold of my pulsing meat and again approached my daughter's willingly receptive body. When Kathryn's body was again ready for me, Terry reached for the camera and aimed it at Kathryn's pussy. I focused all of my attention on my daughter's hairless mound as she quickly slipped her fingertips back to where they were and practically yanked her pussy lips wide. "There!" my daughter cried, "I'm ready for another load!"

Having cum only minutes before, I knew that I wouldn't be able to aim so well this time what with the adrenalin and weakening knees. I rushed up to my daughter's open hole and, this time, placed the tip of my cock as close as possible to her opening while still letting my wife and I watch as each jet shot into her body. I tensed up and felt my balls lurch painfully as my cannon burst forth with another powerful load of cum. Terry had the camera aimed, just like before, at an angle that captured the action deep within our daughter's vaginal chasm while Kathryn got to watch it from her perspective. Jet after forceful jet shot straight and true into Kathryn's entrance, unable to escape anywhere else due to how close I was holding the tip of my penis as it erupted my contents into her.

Kathryn was so enthralled with the show, seeing her father's cum splash against her cervix repeatedly, that all she could do was breathe "Ohmygod" each time it happened. One time her core winked open as she gasped and she got to watch my cum disappear again into the deep recesses of her body.

The shots this time weren't as numerous, only five in total, but each one was a long and powerful stream of sperm that literally painted my daughter's inner walls. By the time I was done emptying my life-giving seed into Kathryn's wide-open hole, my poor testicles were aching as though they'd been put in a vice and I quickly fell backward, almost falling on top of my wife as I did so, and landed with a soft thud on the kitchen floor with a straight-on view of my daughter's cum-filled pussy as my wife continued to aim the camera at the gaping hole. There wasn't any chance of my cum going anywhere but deep down inside our daughter's uterus, for she once again concentrated all of her effors on her cervix and willed it to open up until all of it was gone. We all three watched as, this time, an even bigger puddle of my white seed was swallowed up by my grateful daughter's body.

We just stayed where we were, breathing larboriously after the intensity of our episode. The three of us exchanged meaningful glances before, finally, Kathryn broke the silence breathlessly. "Thank you for cumming inside me like that, Daddy. Say... do you think that second time might make it twins?"

And, with that, I let myself fall backward with a groan as my wife and daughter giggled like little girls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Thing
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds