A Family's Christmas Stockings

When she came down the stairs, he stood up for her to see.

"Hi," he said casually.

Gene's was still wearing his shirt, but she saw that his legs were encased in black nylons. Her eyes immediately settled on his cock, the dark material barely holding it back. "What the hell, Gene?"

"Do you like my new look? It's very popular these days, I've learned."

"What's wrong with you?" she said, sounding less angry than genuinely concerned. "Come on, get dressed. Don't let the kids see you like this."

He laughed at that.

"What so funny?" Rachael asked, annoyed.

"Where do you think I learned to dress like this?"

"What the fuck does that mean?" Rachael said, the worry palpable on her face.

He walked over to her. Buzzed as he was, emotionally screwed up as he was, he didn't feel like he could betray his children's dark secret to their mother.

But he needed to do something to get what he was feeling out. He had been planning on having it spill onto his hand as he jerked off in his hose. Now his wife was here, though.

He walked up to her. "Feel me in these," he said.

"Have you been drinking?" This wasn't like Gene at all.

"That isn't what's driving this," he whispered, putting his arms around her.

"Stop," she said.

"No." He rubbed his legs against hers. "Look. We match."

She pushed away from him. "I said stop."

"And if I don't, where are you going to run to?" he asked with a smirk, starting to rub his nylon-clad dick against her leg.

Her heartbeat suddenly was jackhammering. The look in his eye was nearly deranged with lust. It was terrifying and yet... somewhat familiar. The man she had married had been passionate and possessive. Intense. He hadn't taken no for an answer, either from work or from her. It had only been in the absence of his strength over the last decade that she had become more willful.

So she recognized some of her old husband in this crazed, pantyhose wearing pervert standing before her. Except his passion somehow seemed more warped. It scared her.

"Gene, I think you need to settle down," she said, trying to push away more gently this time.

One of his hands went to her throat, and gave it a strong squeeze. The other reached beneath her skirt. "Oh look. You're not wearing panties. Another thing we have in common."

The throat grab was both alarming and yet she suddenly felt more docile. What was happening to her? "Don't," she whispered. She'd left the upstairs door open. Strangely, if she was going to be raped she didn't want the kids knowing about it by crying for help. Rachael had no idea her daughter had faced a similar choice the night before, and made a similar decision to be quiet.

Gene placed more force on her throat, pushing her down onto the carpeted stairs. She resisted kissing him, be but he forced his tongue into her mouth. With his other hand, he popped a hole in her nylons.

"Look at how wet you are, Rachael. See? Daddy knows best."

She was wet, she realized. Something about the perversity of the scene and also his unyielding male intent, so absent these last several years. It was strangely exciting.

Him wanting to be called "Daddy" was a bridge too far though. Incest wasn't her thing. "You can fuck me, but I'm not calling you daddy," she said.

He applied more pressure to her throat. "You may not be able to say anything in a moment."

Her vision began to darken slightly at the edges before his grip, though still firm on her, slackened. Gasping, she felt strangely docile, responding to this show of dominance by submitting to it.

He kept massaging her pussy through her hose. "Doesn't that feel good, baby girl?"

She looked in his face, those madly yearning eyes. She knew what he wanted her to say. And she was surprised how much she now wanted to say it too. "Yes, Daddy. It feels very good."

He grunted at hearing her call him by the name. "Daddy needs to be inside your pussy, baby girl."

Obediently, she reached out, felt his cock in his black hose. "I want that too, Daddy. I want your nice dick in my pussy."

"My nice pantyhose dick, you mean?"

Christ, she was wet. Even being corrected was a turn on, brought her more into whatever fetishistic world he now existed in. "Yes, Daddy, your nice pantyhose dick. I want it in my pantyhose pussy, please."

He pushed his finger into her slit. He felt how slick she was. She reached up and pulled down the waistband of his pantyhose, freeing his dick. "Do it, Daddy. Fuck me."

He hiked up her skirt, and then pushed in.

She gasped at the initial penetration, and wrapped her suntan hose-covered legs around his nyloned ass. "Oh, Daddy," she said.

"I need my little girl's pussy," Gene said. "I need it so bad."

"Your little girl's pantyhose pussy," Rachael corrected, and took pleasure in seeing Gene respond to her use of the word.

He pushed harder and faster into her. "Do you like being filled by Daddy?"

"I like it so much, getting my hose nice and torn like a bad girl by Daddy."

"Daddy is going to fuck you like this from now on, with us dressed the same way--do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy--I want us to dress the same," Rachael said. "I want us to dress in matching hose and then have you fuck my tight, little girl pussy. I want you to fill it with your cum. I want you to use your little girl for pantyhose sex any time you need it, Daddy. Oh fuck me, fucking just shoot your cum in me, Daddy!"

Gene was pushing into her faster and faster, his eyes closed, letting the feeling wash over him as he could feel his orgasm begin to erupt at the base of his balls. At his cum load began shooting up through his dick, he opened his eyes.

She didn't see it, so focused she was on pleasing her husband, but at Gene saw Jess and Chad standing in the doorway at the top of the stairs. His children, watching him and their mother fucking in their pantyhose.

They had looked so dejected earlier, but now they were both smiling at him knowingly. Both had their hands at their crotches, masturbating themselves through their clothes.

Gene kept looking in his children's faces as he shot his cum load into their mother. Seeing how happy his children looked down on him, and feeling his wife's pussy take in his seed so greedily, it felt so good and liberating. He realized that whatever had gotten into him--and into his children too--during this storm, that there was no stopping it. He couldn't wait to see where it led next.

***

December 24

Rachael woke up alone, which surprised her. Gene had taken her to bed after their tryst on the media room's stairs, and he'd fucked her twice more before she'd passed out, exhausted. She'd expressed some concern about turning in so early, not having put anything out for them to eat.

But Gene had simply said, "I'm sure Jess and Chad will find some way to amuse themselves," before grabbing Rachael by her hair, and pushing her face down to clean the cock that had so recently cum again in her pussy.

It had been nice having her old, passionate Gene back. She wondered if he would stay, or if this was just something created by the isolation of the storm. She'd gladly call him Daddy and keep him well-stocked in pantyhose if it meant that it would continue.

She checked the alarm clock--a little after midnight on Christmas Eve. It hadn't really felt much like Christmas yet, between fighting with Gene, getting ready for the storm, and the kids seeming so... off. But in the warmness of their bed, feeling so loved and protected, it felt to Rachael that there was a little bit of that Christmas spirit in the air.

So where was her man now?

She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and sent a text: "Hey, where's my pantyhose daddy??"

Almost instantly, she heard the message alert ping on his cell phone. Turning on the light, she saw Gene had left his phone on the nightstand. She picked up and, being a wife, couldn't resist looking at his phone. Gene readily admitted to being so boring that he never even bothered with a passcode for his phone.

It was for the most part as she'd expected. Hardly any texts except from her, usually asking him to do something while he was busy playing video games downstairs. But she did see a curious exchange between her husband and daughter around midnight.

"Yr mother's asleep. Let's talk," the exchange had begun by Gene.

"Talk about what?" had come Jess's response.

"You know. Meet me downstairs."

"Should I invite Chad?"

"Not this time but you can tell him what we're doing."

"Ok :)"

Kind of weird, Rachael thought. Maybe they were wrapping presents? That... didn't really seem to make sense, especially given the ominous "Let's talk" intro. Maybe there was a reason why Chad and Jess had looked so down when she'd found them in the living room this afternoon? Maybe Gene knew and was trying to deal with it while not troubling her with whatever it was? That seemed more plausible.

She was still wearing her suntan hose, and nothing else. There were cum stains on it. She decided against changing into a fresh pair though. It was fun feeling dirty at Christmas, being such a naughty girl.

Gene and Rachael's master suites took up the second floor's west southern side, was the only bedroom that allowed both an exterior view of the surrounding mountains on the one side, and a balcony overlooking the pool. She slipped on a silk robe, and opened the balcony door. No one in the pool. No obvious rumbling of the media room's speakers.

She walked down the upstairs hall. The hallway itself had doors on either side -- those rooms facing the atrium, and those looking outside. Both Jess and Chad had outside bedrooms, and both of their rooms were dark, the doors ajar.

Okay, now she was feeling weird. Where the hell was everybody?

Rachael crept downstairs. Not seeing anyone in the kitchen or living room, she went down to the media room.

"If he left me in the middle of the night so he could play Medal of Honor, I'll fucking strangle him with his pantyhose," she said under her breath, but she found it empty.

Deciding that this was getting ridiculous, she turned up the media room's security cam feed. A quicker way to find out where everyone was than searching the entire damn mansion.

She cycled through views before she found them in the gym. And she didn't believe what she saw.

Her husband and daughter were fucking in their pantyhose. That was the brutal truth of what she saw, and it struck her like lightning.

She watched as they moved together, her daughter's darkly hosed legs wrapped around the ebony hose-encased ass of her husband. They had left the gym's lights off, but the camera's night vision view saw all. Looking at them from above , it was amazing the detail she could make out as he pounded his dick into her. The sweat glistening on them was as easily seen in the video feed as the fact that the seam of Gene's pantyhose was off-center with his ass crack.

Rachael couldn't help but watch, unbelieving. She inadvertently hit the control's audio, and suddenly she could hear them too.

"--oh my fucking God, Daddy, you're so deep inside me!" Jess's voice came in Dolby digital surround sound.

"Oh, I love fucking my little girl slut!"

"Do I make your Daddy-cock feel good?"

"Fuck, yes."

"I love making my family's dicks feel good."

"Like you did your brother's?" Gene asked.

"Yes, Daddy. His cum is still in my pussy. Can you feel it? Is it making me feel extra wet to you?"

"Yes, baby. I can feel all your brother's semen in your pussy, rubbing against my Daddy dick. It feels so fucking good."

"I loved watching you fuck Mommy on the stairs today," Jessica said.

"You're a pantyhose wearing slut just like her."

"I know--and I love it! Are you going to pump me full of your cum like you did her?"

"Yes, baby--I... don't think I can hold it much longer."

"Then don't--just let go, Daddy! I want to feel the babymaker that gave me life shooting off in my pussy, nice and bareback! Do it, Daddy! Fucking cum in my pussy!"

And Rachael watched as her husband did, making the exact same grunts and saying the exact same curses as when he'd emptied his balls into her.

As their labored breaths could be heard while the two lovers--father and daughter--laid together on the couch, Rachael began to step back, her hand covering her mouth as if to suppress a scream.

Her mind reeled, but nothing she had just seen had prepared her for what was next.

"Hey, Mom," Chad's voice called from behind her.

She turned to see Chad standing on the stairs. He was wearing black, cum stained pantyhose. Just like his father's.

"Chad, oh my God, what the fuck is going on? Why are you wearing those?"

"I guess I may as well tell you, Mom. It's probably your fault anyway," he said, walking down the steps towards her.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've always had a fetish about nylons, Mom. I can't remember but it's probably because you were always wearing them. I mean, damn, you're even wearing them right now under your robe."

This was insane. "Then I'm sorry, Chad! I had no idea. I'll stop."

He snapped the waistband of his hose. "Doesn't it look like we're a little past that point now, Mom? Anyway, the whole pantyhose thing really fucked up a lot of my relationships. Hard finding a girl that'd be that into a guy wearing them, right? But then it turned out Jess was looking for someone that would love her unconditionally, and loving me unconditionally, she had no problem indulging my fetish."

"Jesus Christ, you guys really had sex?"

"Yes," Chad said. "She wasn't just talking about my cum inside her to get Dad hot."

"How did your father get involved in this filth?"

"He caught us having sex, Mom. And when he saw us, something switched in his brain. He liked what he saw. He wanted to be part of it. Needed to be. So now he is."

"Chad, sweetheart, you need to listen to me. You all are not well. None of you are. I don't know how this all got into your heads, but you all need some serious professional help."

"Honestly, Mom, I haven't felt this comfortable with myself in my entire life. And did you know how miserable Jess was at college? She was telling me after we fucked tonight that this is the happiest she's been since leaving for out west. And Dad? He'd been a shell of a man, until today. Talk about a Christmas miracle."

Rachael was fighting an increasingly losing battle to keep from becoming hysterical. "You... are all... fucking insane! Do you have any idea what this will mean for our family? There's no coming back from this!"

"I don't think any of us want to come back from this, Mom. If anything, we want to move forward with it." Chad took a couple steps closer to her, his nylon encased feet silent on the carpet. "I'd like you to come with us on this journey."

"No!"

"I guess I've developed another fetish," Chad smiled. "Family. Learned this one from Jess. And as you can tell, Dad has really taken to it. When you think about it, it makes sense, doesn't it? We can all give each other whatever we need while loving each other unconditionally. Doesn't that sound like something you'd want for your family?"

She tried to run past him then, but Chad grabbed her.

"No, Mommy. I need you."

She tried to claw at him, but he grabbed her wrists. He was so much stronger than she was, and easily forced her down onto the carpeted floor.

"When I watched you and Dad fuck, it was so hot. Instructive too. I saw how nice and docile you get when a little force is applied in the right area," Rachael's son said to her before grabbing her throat with both hands.

She tried to fight. Really she did, even as her vision began to blur. Her son was so much more rough than her husband had been. She felt her body becoming more docile and submissive once more.

Leaving one hand on her throat, he yanked open her robe, and began feeling her legs. "These are nice, Mommy, but I think I'd like it even more if we matched. Wouldn't that be nice?"

He applied some pressure on her throat until she answered. "Matching would be nice," she heard herself say.

With his free hand, he began to feel her slit. "You're wet, Mommy, like a good pantyhose slut should be."

She felt herself, just as she did with her husband. Her body responding to certain cues of dominance, giving into the strong man. And her son was so very strong.

He was going to fuck her, she realized. Nothing was going to stop him. Knowing it was inevitable made her placidly compliant. Her muscles relaxed. Her legs spread slightly. There would be consequences to this. What would they be? She had no way of knowing. In the moment, she simply accepted the reality he was creating for her.

Chad leaned and kissed her hard. She responded, moaning in her son's mouth as he kept playing with her clit.

She watched as he pulled down his pantyhose, freeing his dick. It was longer than her husband's if not quite as thick. His hand gave her another choke to her throat, ensuring her compliance. "We're going to fuck now, Mommy, do you understand? I'm going to fuck the pussy now that gave me life."

The pressure on her throat, Rachael realized it felt wonderful. "Do it," she said to her son.

Chad's eyes widened at her words. He licked his lips. Then he brought his dick in close to her pussy. "I've never been so excited in my life," he whispered. And Rachael knew that neither had she.

He first probed the outside of her pussy's lips with his cock until its head was slick. Then he pushed into her slowly, and his mother gasped.

"Oh God!" Rachael moaned.

"That's it, Mommy. Take your son's cock into you."

"It's in me, Chad! It's in so deep." She wrapped her nyloned legs around him. He kissed her breasts and she began pumping his dick into her. "That's it, baby boy. Suck Mommy's tits. Just like old times."

Chad almost came at that comment. "Do you like having your baby boy back inside you, Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetheart. I didn't know how much I missed it."

"Do you want your son in you every night?" Chad asked.

Rachael couldn't control the emotions she was feeling anymore, nor the words that spilled from her as she tried to express them. "Yes, I want my son's cock in me every night. I want to be fucked by my son. I want to see him dress up in his pantyhose, and dress me like a slut in mine, and then shoot all of his cum in me. And I want it every fucking night!"

Chad kept pounding his dick into his mother. "That's good, Mommy. Because boys need sex, do you understand, Mommy? So it's right and good that they get it from someone that loves them."

"Yes," Rachael grunted. "I want you to have all the sex you need. I want your father to have all the sex he needs. You can both fill my pussy whenever you want. And I want you both to fill Jessica's too. If being a bunch of incestuous sluts will make our family happy, then this is what I want!" Pledging herself to this ultimate perversion tripped something inside her, and she gasped as she felt an orgasm let loose inside. "Fuck, son, I'm cumming, you're making Mommy cum, you're making Mommy cum so fucking good!"

The joy Chad was feeling at his mother's conversion was only matched by the pleasure arcing up his cock--far too fast. "Fuck, I'm going to cum too, Mommy! I'm cumming in my Mommy's pussy!"

"Do it!" she said, grabbing her son's pantyhosed ass and squeezing so hard she caused runs in the black material. "Mix it in with what your father already gave me! Fucking Christ, son, I want it, I want all of it, fucking fill me with you cum!"

He wouldn't have thought he had very much left after fucking his sister so much, but to Chad's surprise, he felt a torrent flow from his dick. Instinctively, he jammed himself into her as deeply as he could, filling her womb with his seed.

They laid together for a while, looking at each other's faces, so familiar and yet revealing a world so new. "I love you, Mommy," Chad said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds