A Family's Christmas Stockings

"That's right, son. There's no reason why we can't help one another too."

Both men looked at their cocks. Chad jerked his father's closer so that it touched his own. "Our dicks are touching through our hose, Daddy. Doesn't it feel good?"

"It feels incredible." Seeing his son's dick leaking precum, staining Gene's own hose with it, it was almost too much. Gene wasn't sure how long he'd be able to keep from cumming.

"If you move close to my school, Daddy, we can do this all the time. Jerk each other in our pantyhose, make each other cum. Get Mommy to join in."

"I want that, baby boy, I want that so much."

"I can't believe I'm touching the dick that gave me life, Daddy. I'm so happy holding the dick that fucked Mommy pregnant," Chad said.

"I love your cock too, baby boy. I love touching it, and knowing it split your mommy's and sister's pussies."

"Oh fuck, Daddy, I don't think I can hold it much longer."

Gene jerked him even harder. "Don't hold back, son! Let it go all over me!"

"Oh my God, Daddy, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum so fucking hard!" His father's word and touch were finally too much. Cum erupted from Chad's cock. For a few seconds, his suntan hose actually held back the gush before finally his seed began to foam through the material. Gene couldn't believe his eyes watching it, nor the sensation of having his son's hot seed spill on his hand. He pumped furiously, trying to milk every drop of semen from his son.

But Chad didn't let go during his orgasm--if anything, it made him work his father's cock all the harder. Feeling his son jerking him in his hose, feeling his boy's cum on his hand--suddenly Gene felt the cum in his own balls boiling over, and the torrent of seed was emptying through his black nylons.

They looked at each other, both breathless, then embraced, their cum soaked dicks rubbing together through their hose.

"Do we tell Mommy and Jess about this?" Chad asked.

"Yes," his father said. "No secrets in this family." They left the study holding hands.

Almost immediately, they heard Jessica's cries of pleasure, and found Rachael's face planted firmly in her daughter's pussy.

"Oh Mommy, I'm going to cum now, Mommy, I can feel it, I'm going to cum in my pantyhose, I'm going to cum, oh Christ, my Mommy is making me cum, my Mommy is making me cum, I'm cuuummmmingggg," Jessica screamed as her father and brother watched.

Gene was too amazed to see his wife fuck his daughter to say anything, but Chad wasn't so shy. He whistled at them.

Jessica's eyes, which had been closed while her mother had fucked her, snapped open, and Rachael turned around.

"Sorry we missed most of the show, but glad we were able to at least catch the finale," Chad said with a smile.

Rachael recovered quickly though. Seeing them holding hands, the fronts of their pantyhose stained in still wet cum, it was too obvious. "Looks like we weren't the only ones having some same-sex fun," she said.

"Oh my God, Daddy and Chad?" Jessica said, her fingers beginning to stroke the pussy her mother had just finished fucking a moment before. "That's so hot."

The men blushed, but they kept holding hands.

"Well, since you boys are so dirty, why not clean up in the pool with Jessica and me?" Rachael asked.

Father and son eased their way into the water and towards the girls.

***

January 6

The morning sun reflected dazzlingly off the snow. Surrounding the Holloway house was acres of perfect whiteness against a cloudless, blue sky. The storm had dumped four feet of snow in 72 hours. Not quite a record, but the worst this patch of upstate had seen in a while.

It had taken a couple days, but Chad and his father had managed to dig out long driveway. It was good exercise, and the girls were generous in rewarding them for their hardwork.

Inside the Holloway house, the Christmas decorations had already been put away, the tree taken down. But Rachael hadn't had the heart to take down the stockings hanging over the fireplace. The morning before Christmas, she had snuck out from beside her sleeping son to replace the campy, red Santa stockings, each with a family member's name on it, with four of her sheer thigh highs.

"Nice symbolism," Gene had commented to his wife when he came down that morning with his daughter on his arm.

As they had unwrapped gifts, they had talked a bit of their transformation. None of them had known when braving the malls or ordering off Amazon that they would not be the same people by the time the gifts were open.

Who would have guessed on Black Friday that they weren't shopping for family as much as for their three lovers? Who would have thought that after opening gifts, mother and daughter would end up blowing son and father through their pantyhose as they sat next to each other on the couch? How could Gene have known when he'd ordered his daughter a DSLR camera that the Christmas portrait it would be used to take would be of all four of them in nylons, her son's cum glistening on Rachael's lips, her father's on Jessica's?

There had been other transformations. The Xbox and other console systems had been thrown into the trash. The media room was finally being used for watching movies as a family, but these were typically video from the house's security system or their cell phones of the Holloways having sex. Seeing themselves had been a turn on for each of them, and typically such a viewing was not running long before the audience was again fucking.

Rachael thought the New Year's Eve video was an exceptional one. The four of them in the pool, the two women near the shallow end, leaning over the pool's edge, presenting themselves for their men. Side-by-side, Chad had fucked his mother through her hose while Gene had impaled his daughter with his dick. Mother and daughter had kissed as they were being fucked, moaned in one another's mouths as each man shot his cum load into her.

It had been a magical time. Chad had started the vacation wanting to go back to school. Now it hurt to leave. So it was disappointing when the roads had reopened and the real world felt so much closer. But as it turned out, the world they had created that Christmas would not be so easily confined.

Jessica had decided to transfer out of her school--she was done being a party girl, done with being used. She only gave her body to the family that loved her now. She was only going back now to withdraw from this semester, and pack up her dorm room. The family had talked it over and decided it'd be best if they she moved in with Chad until her transfer application was accepted.

"Since I wouldn't be in class, I'd be like your housewife," Jess had said. "Your apartment will be immaculate, your meals cooked, and your balls emptied."

"And my pantyhose washed?" Chad had asked.

"Of course, but not too often. I like seeing your cum stains on them."

While the men had been clearing the driveway, Rachael had spent time looking at houses online near Chad's school.

"The only way that Chad and your father are going to be able to work on things is if they're close by," Rachael had explained to her daughter, curled up next to her in bed.

"Other things might happen if all of us are close by," Jess had said, grabbing her mother's tit.

"An added benefit," Rachael had agreed.

"Will you guys be selling this house?"

"After everything we've shared here? Never."

Jessica had then seen a listing that she liked on the screen. "Ooooh, how about that one? A condo would be easier to keep up if you guys are going to be splitting your time between two homes."

"Probably, but somehow, I don't think it'd be a good idea for us to share walls with neighbors," Rachael had said.

Jess had run her silken legs against Rachael's. "I can see your point. But speaking of ideas, I wanted to chat with you about one I was having while the men weren't around."

"Oh? Well, color my curiosity piqued..." The two women had whispered and shared and eventually come up with a special plan for Chad and Gene.

Even knowing that they would continue what they'd started--that they'd remain together--did not lessen the hurt of leaving that brightly cold January morning. Chad and Jess had to get back to the airport. At least for a little while, they'd have to deal with the real world alone.

At the door they hugged, Jessica kissing her mother and father fully on the mouth, and then Chad doing the same. The women were in skirts, both wearing dark nylons. The men wore matching pantyhose, though hidden beneath their jeans of course.

Rachael was crying. "It's only going to be for a little bit, Mommy," Chad had said.

"It's still too long," his mother said.

"We'll be together again. And it'll be wonderful," Gene said.

"We're going to hold you to that, sexy," Jessica said to her father.

Brother and sister drove off as their parents watched. "It was a Merry Christmas, wasn't it," Rachael said wistfully.

"It was the best," Gene said, putting his arm around her waist.

"I have a feeling next year's will be even more special," she said, thinking back to her secret chat with Jessica while the men had been out shoveling.

"How do you figure?"

She kissed him. "It's a surprise. Now come inside and fuck me. Now that Chad and Jess aren't here, you have to make up the difference."

He laughed. "Yes, ma'am."

As she followed him inside, her phone signaled an incoming text. It was Jess.

"How long before you're fertile once you go off the pill again??" read Jessica's message. "Feel like there's enough cum in me I could be preggers already."

"LOL-- a couple weeks to a few months," Racheal wrote back.

"Not sure I can be that patient."

"Don't worry. By the time you're back from out west, you'll probably be nice and ready."

"Think we'll be mommies together by next Xmas?

"I have a good feeling," Rachael wrote.

"Me too ;)" her daughter texted back.

In the car, Chad asked his sister as she texted, "What are you smiling about?"

"You'll find out soon enough," she said, holding his hand. "But it'll be the best present ever for you and Daddy." She looked at him as he drove, thought about how cool it would be to call both her brother and father "Daddy".

###

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds