A Father's Love

Her tongue slowly caressed my lips, taking the kiss to the next level. I pulled back, breaking the kiss and looking at her silhouette.

"What are we doing baby?"

"I... I don't know dad." She said breathlessly.

"Maybe we should stop?" I know I didn't sound very convincing at all.

"Yeah. Maybe."

She leaned in and started kissing me again, my warnings forgotten. I returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around her and rolling her onto her back. For several minutes, we kissed passionately, the lines of father and daughter crossed, blurring to something else.

Let me give a little info about my sex life. It's there. It's decent. It's moderately satisfying. But my wife is not adventurous. If it's not one of the three "approved' positions, it's not happening: Missionary, her on top, or doggie style. Anything anal? Forget it. Oral? Yes, but it's a special occasion like birthdays or leap year. It's not every day/every night, but it's not every other month either. It's okay, but kinda bland and predictable. And it had been quite a while since I had any satisfaction other than myself.

This? This was something new and different and my body was reacting to it in the only way it knew how. I was getting extremely hard, and her body so close to mine was making it noticeable. She smiled as we kissed and pressed her hip against my cock, and I let out a small involuntary moan, accompanied by a quick shudder.

I leaned back and pulled my shirt off. I could see her moving and pulling hers up and off as well. Her hands found my shoulders and pulled me back to her. Skin to skin, I felt her breasts pressing against me. I hadn't seen them in years, not since she started wearing bras and covering up around me. Now they were against me, begging to be touched. I moved my hand up and laid it on her shoulder, right above her chest. I was afraid to move it down, to cup her beautiful mound, fearful that to do so would break whatever spell we were both under.

She could sense my hesitation, "It's okay." She took my hand and slid it down on top of her breast. The small nipple was rock hard underneath my palm. I gently squeezed her, kissing her while I did. I heard and felt her moan softly. I gently pinched the nipple, getting a small gasp from her, before I resumed caressing the areola and surrounding skin. She was so silky soft, my fingers gliding over the supple skin. I slid my hands between and then to the other side, making sure each received equal attention.

"I love my boobs played with." she said into my mouth

"mmmm. Good thing."

"I love you dad."

"I love you baby."

"I.." she hesitated

"What baby?"

"I want more. Down there."

I took her hand in mine. "Show me."

She slowly slid my hand down her stomach. I felt the waistband of her panties brush my fingertips as her hand slid past and finally between her thighs. The heat radiating from her was unmistakable.

"That's a pretty big step Samantha." I said, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah. That's why I want you to take it."

It took me a second to realize what she was saying, "You mean no one has ever done this to you?"

"No one."

"What about yourself?" I said, grinning.

"Dad!" she gasped, but I could see how she turned her head away that I was right.

"It's okay baby. It's normal."

"I know it is. It's just not something I thought I'd be telling you about."

"I don't think either of us is doing anything we really ever thought about."

As we talked, my fingers traced the outline of her labia from outside her panties. I could feel her dampness seeping through. She moaned slightly as she felt my fingertips on her.

"How much do you want?"

"Everything." She gasped

I slid my hand up and traced the lace top of the waistband. Slowly, I pushed my hand under the band and further down.

"I didn't know you shaved yourself." I teased as my the middle finger reached the top of her slit

"Mmhmm." She said breathlessly. "Cleaner."

"I like it." I whispered into her ear as I slid my finger down. Her lips parted as my finger slid inside, and I felt her juices, hot and slick. Her body tensed as I slide my finger slowly inside, penetrating into her body. Sliding my other arm under her head, I cradled her as I moved my finger inside her."

"Oh God dad." She breathed out.

Moving my finger out, she moaned slightly. She tensed up again when I found her little clit, and started massaging that with my well lubricated finger.

"Oh. Oh dad." She started to shiver in my arms as I rubbed little circles around her button.

"Shhh baby girl. It's okay. Just enjoy it."

For the next few minutes, the only sounds where her halting breathing and the wet sounds I was creating between her legs. Suddenly, her body tensed and curled up a little. Then, with a loud moan, she pushed back, straightening out and spasming. I smiled as I watched my daughter orgasm under my touch. I could feel her pussy get even wetter as she came, and I made sure to keep her clit well lubricated.

"Oh shit." She panted and fell limp in my arms, spent.

"You liked that?" I asked, smiling

"It... was... incredible."

I slid my finger up and out of her, eliciting a gasp as my finger drew across her sensitive clit. I brought my hand to my face, inhaling her scent. I had to taste her, and she was divine. Slightly salty, slight tangy, but clean. I licked my finger clean of her juice as we lay there.

When she recovered enough, she rolled onto her side and slid her hand down my chest. She continued down my stomach and to my shorts. With no preamble or warning, she reached inside and wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock.

"Hello!" I said, surprised at the bold move

"Your turn." She said, kissing me as she rolled me on my back.

"If you don't want to do this, you don't have to." If she had stopped, I would probably have exploded anyway, but I wanted to give her the option

"I know dad. I want to make you feel good." She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I want to make you cum."

Slowly, Sam started moving her hand up and down my cock, squeezing gently while she did. I couldn't help but moan softly as she did. My cock isn't the biggest in the world, but it's a decent size. A little over 5 ½ inches, I wasn't going to be bottoming out in anyone's cervix, but I wasn't going to hurt them either.

Her mouth still beside my ear, I heard her whisper. "I love the way your cock feels in my hand dad. I want to make you cum. I want you to shoot it all over my hand. Please dad, don't hold back. Let it go and cum for me."

Her words, mixed with making her cum earlier and the amount of time since anyone other than myself did the trick. I quickly felt the familiar pressure that signaled release was eminent. I pulled her close to me while I said, "I'm about to cum baby."

Her reply was to lock her mouth onto mine and she quickened her strokes. I groaned into her mouth as I came, cum shooting from the tip with a force I'd forgotten I could produce. It was one of the best orgasms I'd had in a long time. The last few spurts didn't go as far and dribbled onto her hand, still clutching my now softening cock.

I heard the unmistakable sound of someone sucking their fingers clean. "Not bad at all." She said before she lay her head on my arm. I reached over and found my tshirt and cleaned my cum off of my chest as well as I could. I could've gone to the bathroom, but I didn't want her to leave my arms.

"Thank you dad." She said as she ran her hand through my chest hair

"Thank YOU baby." I said.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" she said through a yawn

"I'd have it no other way. But you don't want to do anything more tonight?" I was more than happy to make her cum a few more times before we went to bed.

"I'm good for right now." She said quietly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I woke up in the morning alone and I briefly wondered if it had all been a dream. I sat up slowly, and looked around, but Samantha wasn't around. I got out of bed, put on a clean shirt and went into the kitchen.

Sam was there, sitting at the table with a half-eaten bowl of cereal. Her spoon was dangling from her hands, slowly stirring it as she looked out the window into the backyard.

"'Morning?" I said, breaking her from her reprieve.

"Hey!" she said, brightening up at my arrival

"Sleep well?"

"Mmhmm." She said.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just thinking."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We should probably talk."

The worst words known to man. 'We Need to Talk' in any variation is a gut-wrenching phrase.

"Oh boy." I sat down, taking a deep breath. "Okay. I should apologize about last night. You'd had a beer and were having a bad night. Things progressed and I should've stopped it, but I didn-"

"What are you talking about?!" she interrupted

"Huh?" I was at a loss now. "What are YOU talking about?"

"You goofball!" she said laughing. "I meant about what we're going to do next!"

"So... You don't regret last night?"

"Dad, I'm just worried you're mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Well... what about mom?"

"Oh... Well... I don't know how much you know about the... intimate side of things."

"You mean your sex life?"

"Yeah. Well, if you could call it that."

"I kinda figured." She reached over and took my hands in hers. "What's up with that anyway?"

"I wish I knew." I laughed. "So where do we go from here?"

"Well, I know where I'd like to go." She said with a sly grin, "But what about you? I don't want you to do anything you don't want or will regret."

"Heh. Shouldn't that be my line? I don't want to hurt you, baby."

"And mom?" she said, knowing that I was technically cheating on her.

"You let me worry about that. Besides, I'm not planning on telling her anything about this!"

"Oh God no!" she laughed a little

"How about this? Let's set some rules."

"Sounds good. Rule 1. No telling anyone."

"Never. This is just between you and me. Ever read any of the fiction stories about this?"

"A few." She admitted

"A lot of them end up with the whole family involved into huge orgy. Not my thing, you know?"

"I agree. Rule 2?"

"Just you and me." I nodded. "But you have to promise me something. Don't give up on dating and finding your future husband. I can't give you that kind of life." I grinned

"I know dad. That's not why I did what I did."

"So why did you?"

She thought for a moment, gathering her thoughts.

"That's one thing I've been thinking of. Trying to figure out how to explain it. I guess it was just the next step in how I felt. And after last night, I just felt so close to you. Safe. Reassured. I just wanted to be close to you. And when we kissed, it just felt... right. Good. I wanted more. I went up to my room and realized how horny I was! I had to cum, but even after I did I couldn't stop thinking about it."

I was a little shocked to hear her talk about masturbating so casually, but then I remembered what we did last night and figured that barrier had come down.

"The only thing that helped" she continued, "was the stupid text last night. Kinda took my mind off it. Then you came in the room. Calmed me down and took me into your room. I laid there and we were face to face. All those thoughts and feelings came back hard. My kitty got soooo wet just being that close."

"Kitty?" I asked, surprised that's what she called it.

"You know... my pussy."

"I know what you meant. I just liked it."

"Oh." She blushed a little. "Anyway, I decided to make a move as they say. With all the talk we had of incest and whatnot, I figured I'd see what happened." She looked up at me. "You're not angry, are you?"

I stood up and walked over to her, pulling her up when I got close. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her firm ass in my hands as I pushed her against me. "What do you think?" I kissed her, my tongue dancing across hers as my hands gently massaged her. She moaned happily as she retuned my kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So?" I said, breaking the kiss and smiling, "What do you want to do today?"

"Whatever we want. We have all weekend!"

"Well, before we decide anything, I think I'm going to get a shower."

"Okay." She said as she released me.

I started walking to the bedroom. Right before I went in, I turned around and saw her standing there watching me walk.

"Well come on." I said as if it were obvious, "Aren't you going to join me?"

Her eyes got wide, the thought never crossing her mind. I went to the shower, hearing her footsteps behind me, following me in. There, I turned on the water and let the hot water work its way into the system. I turned around, and she was standing there, looking nervous.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.. just... last night the lights were off."

"Yeah, kinda bright in here." I walked to her and held her at the waist. Slowly, I pulled her shirt up and over her head, leaving her in just the yellow panties from last night. When her shirt was off, she made to cover herself, but I shook my head and she lowered her arms.

"You're beautiful, baby girl." I said, looking at her breasts. They were pert, no snagging at all. Her little nipples were hard, and the areola was only slightly darker and pinker than the rest of her pale skin. I took my shirt off and pulled her to me, pressing her chest against mine as I kissed her again. Almost simultaneously, our hands slid down and pushed each other's underware down. This close, my cock was rock hard again, and pressed against her stomach. I pulled her back with me and into the shower, closing the door behind us as the water cascaded down around us.

"Do you really think either of us will get clean?" she asked, reaching down and taking ahold of my cock.

"I don't know. But I know that I don't mind either way right now." I said as I looked down at her bare pussy. I ran my fingers along the slit, watching as her eyes closed when I slipped inside. She spread her legs open, giving me easier access. She was already wet inside; her juices were unmistakable from the regular water. She wrapped her arms around my neck as my finger worked inside her, sliding in and out slowly, then sliding up to her clit.

"I love how wet you are baby."

"That's how wet you make me dad." She said between breaths. "Oh God, this is better than I imagined."

I sped up my hand, rubbing her clit a little faster and pressing a little harder. She started bucking her hips against my hand and her breathing turned fast and ragged.

"Are you about to cum baby?" I whispered in her ear

"Yes." She hissed

"Cum for me. Cum now baby."

I barely got the words out when she spasmed against me. She held me tight as her orgasm overtook her and she cried out a primal howl. Feeling her body tighten against mine almost made me cum right then as well! I held her for a few minutes as she recovered, kissing her head as the shower cleaned her juice from my hand.

"How do you do that to me?" She panted, unbelieving

"Do what? Make you cum?"

"So quickly. I can't make myself cum that easily."

"Practice I guess." I said smiling.

"Mom cum like this?"

"Yeah. When we do this."

"She's an idiot for not doing this daily!" she laughed and kissed me. "Now what about you?"

"Oh, don't worry about me right now. I'm not as young as I used to be. If I cum now, it could be a while before I'm ready again. Besides, it's a father's duty to make sure his little girl is as happy as possible." I pulled her against me and hugged her close.

"You already have dad. Everything else is icing."

She pulled away and slid down onto the floor of the shower, ending up in a kneeling position in front of me. Her hand wrapped around my cock and started to stroke it slowly. I was already hard, but feeling her soft hands and the warm water made me feel like I grew harder still. As she stroked me, she picked up speed, getting faster and faster. I could hear the squishing sounds as she squeezed the tip of my cock when she neared it.

"I want you to cum dad. All over me. Do you want to?" She asked, looking up at me innocently and biting her lower lip.

"God yes." I hissed

"Cum over my boobs dad. Let me see it. I want to see you cum."

As they did before, her words pushed me over the edge. I had to brace on the wall of the shower as I felt my cock erupt. Loads of my cum rushed out, and I had to close my eyes as I came. Her hands continued to milk my cock of every last drop. I stood panting, unable to believe I could cum that hard. Sam giggled, and I looked down to see her face and chest covered in my semen. She had apparently aimed my cock upward at the last moment, so my cum coated her with every shot. I watched as she licked it from her lips, and licked her fingers clean.

"I'm starting to like the taste. Better than beer, that's for sure!"

I pulled her up and kissed her again. The sweetness of her lips mixed with the slightly salty residue of my cum was incredible. "We should get you cleaned up." I joked as I aimed the water to clean her chest.

We finished the shower quickly, and she did her best to try to keep me hard if her hand wasn't on my cock then she was pressing her naked body against mine in some way. Everywhere she touched me felt like electricity, exciting me in ways I hadn't felt since I was a younger man. Surprisingly, I didn't go completely soft. Her hands and body, mixed with the occasional kiss, kept me in a state of desire.

We got out of the shower and took our time drying each other, but we didn't bother getting dressed. The AC was on and the house was cool despite the summer heat. We quickly hopped into the bed and got under the covers.

"You know." I said as she lay against me. "If we keep doing this, it's going to be all the way."

"I know. I want to."

"Yeah. I do to. Still taking your pills?" She had been on birth control since her early teens. Not because we were afraid of pregnancy, but to regulate her period.

"Always." She smiled, then "Dad?"

"Yes baby?"

"Make love to me."

I rolled her onto her back, making sure I was over her. I smilied as I looked down, seeing my girl smiling back up at me, naked as the day she was born. I kissed her, savoring her lips as she kissed me back. I moved down, kissing her neck, then her chest. I spend time on each breast, sucking each nipple and areola, massaging the tender skin. She moaned as I did it, and I could feel the heat from between her legs grow as I played. After an eternity on her chest, I slid down until I could see her beautiful pussy right in front of me. The sheets had slid down with me, exposing her entirely. I spread her legs apart further, looking up at her as I did. Her eyes met mine, and I could see she was a little nervous about what I was doing. I winked at her, moving up and kissing her labia. She jumped a little, not sure what to expect.

"Relax and enjoy it."

"You sure you want to? I'll understand if you don't."

She either thought it would be too gross or something. Little did she know how much I enjoyed this. To taste a woman at her core was the most wonderful thing for me, and to hear and feel her cum against my tongue was the biggest aphrodisiac in the world for me. I spread her lips with my hands, and I could see her little clit, all but hidden inside her pink folds. I slid my tongue up, slipping inside and finally to her clit.

Her whole body went stiff, as if I'd hit a nerve. "Oh shit!" she cried out, even those words losing coherence as I licked more. Slowly, I pushed a finger inside her, pressing against the fragile membrane of her hymen. Her juice coated my mouth, and I drank in as much of her nectar as I could. Clean and delicious, I was intoxicated by her pussy. I could've stayed there forever and never tired of her taste. Sam's moans became grunts as I licked faster, fingered faster. Within minutes, she was grinding her hips, and it was a small challenge to keep my tongue and lips where they belonged. Her legs quivered as she grew closer and closer. Her hands found my head, holding it in place as if she were afraid I'd stop before she could cum. I felt her hands on my hair tighten, her body stiffen, and her legs pressed tightly against my head. She cried out again as she came, moaning and panting almost at the same time. Her pussy pulsed against my finger, the muscles tightening around it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds