A Father's Love

I slowed my tongue, but didn't stop. She cooled down, but her moans didn't stop.

"Oh! Oh!" was all she could get out before I sped up again, her pussy even wetter than it was before. I slid my tongue up and down, making sure to taste as much as I could of her. Every time I went back to her clit, she arched again. Finally I stayed on her clit, sliding my tongue across it faster and faster, pressing harder. "FUCK!" She called out, before crying out another primal sound, the sound of a woman having an incredible orgasm made stronger by the taboo act. She calmed down, this time pushing my head away gently. "Too sensitive." Was all she was able to get out.

I moved up and over her, pressing my lips against hers. Our tongues met, and she moaned slightly as she tasted herself on my lips.

"I taste pretty good." She grinned

"You are delicious baby girl."

I rolled onto my back, pulling her with me. She lay on me, one leg draped over. My cock was once again fully hard, and pressed against her leg I know she could feel it.

"What do you want to do now, dad?" she asked, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I'm going to let you drive this one."

She moved up and whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me, dad." As wet as she was, I was still pretty dry.

"You should get me wet first then." I grinned.

Without a word, she slid down. I closed my eyes as I felt her breath on my cock, followed shortly by her mouth. She started slowly, moving up and down. I was a little surprised that she was pretty good, but I figured either she had been researching on the internet or had a little practical experience. Either way, I loved it. She worked up plenty of saliva, and soon the slurping sounds coming from her mouth meant I was well lubricated.

My cock popped out of her mouth and she slid back up, straddling my waist. Leaning forward, she reached down and guided me to the wet entrance of her pussy. She smiled at me as she worked it in, keeping herself from sliding it all the way. Slowly, she lowered herself and I felt the head slide all the way in. I couldn't help but moan as I felt her body embrace me. A little more and I felt her hymen push against me. She moved down a little more, then stopped as it stretched.

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah. Just getting used to it."

"Take your time." I said, smiling at her.

She closed her eyes and moved down again. I felt her barrier stretch again, then give way. She let out a gasp, wincing as I entered her. With a small cry, she lowered herself all the way down, until our bodies pressed against one another. I reached up and pulled her to me, letting her rest and lay on my chest. I could feel her shaking as she rested on me, her body getting used to the invasion of my cock. With a little contortion, I was able to pull the bed sheets up and over us, cocooning us both together.

"I love you dad" she whispered, looking up at me.

"I love you too baby. Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm. Just needed to get used to it. Feels nice now, you inside me."

"It feels amazing baby. I guess you're a woman now, huh?" I smiled at her.

"No. I'm your woman, dad." She smiled back, grinning from ear to ear. "And you're my man."

I could feel the walls of her vagina wrapping around my cock, engulfing it in the warm, soft embrace I hadn't felt in a long time. Slowly, I pulled my hips down and her eyes widened. As I pushed back in, her eyes closed and she hummed softly.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really. Keep doing it."

I moved in and out of her, slowly. I kept my arms around her as I did, holding her close. She moved up, and I angled my hips to keep inside her and moving. Our lips met, and we kissed as two lovers would. Our mouths and tongues were in sync as I kept the pace between our legs. I was glad she had made me cum in the shower, because I was pretty sure I wasn't going to last much longer. It had been a long time since I had been in someone as tight and wet as she was, and my cock was thoroughly enjoying it.

Sam broke our kiss, and put her forehead against mine. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was ragged. "Oh dad. I'm gonna cum." Was all she said, until I felt her orgasm from the inside. Her pussy clamped down, and it became almost impossible to move inside her. I pushed hard until I was all the way inside, letting her pussy spasm around as much as of it as it could.

Eventually, she relaxed her grip on me, and I was able to continue sliding in and out of her. It didn't take long before I sped up a little, my own orgasm getting closer and closer. She could tell, probably the same way I could tell when she was able to cum.

"Yes dad. Cum inside me. I want you to. I need you to."

I must be more auditory than I thought, because her words were the trigger. I buried myself inside her as deep as I could, crying out as I erupted inside her. Everything went white as my orgasm hit me. I couldn't see or hear anything. Everything was centered on my cock inside her pussy, unloading as much cum as I could inside her.

"Oh my God." She said, breathing hard on my chest.

"Yeah." I croaked out

"I felt you cum inside me dad. It felt so good, then it felt even better. I actually came again, just feeling you spurt inside me!"

"Wish I could stay inside you forever." Yeah, it was a lame thing to say but it was what I was feeling at the time.

"Yeah. I can feel you getting softer though."

"I love you so much, baby girl."

"I love you too, daddy." First time she'd called me 'daddy' in years.

Slowly, she slid off to my hand and curled up next to me. Her eyes closed, and in a few moments I heard the slow, rhythmic sound of her breathing as she slept. I closed my eyes and drifted off as well.

When I woke up, I looked over. She was still here, still sleeping beside me. I gently removed myself from the bed, pulled on some shorts and went into the kitchen. The growling in my stomach reminded me that I skipped breakfast and I was pretty sure she didn't have much to eat either. I was half way through making some scrambled eggs when I heard her footsteps behind me. Before I could turn around, she hugged me from behind and rested her head on my back shoulder.

"Thank you, dad."

"For what?"

"For making my first time amazing. So many of my friends' first time was a disaster. The guys didn't know what they were doing, came to fast, or hurt them too much. I loved every minute of mine. It was perfect."

"You're perfect."

"I am now. And you know what the best part of this is?"

"What's that?"

"We have the next two weeks together."

And the next two weeks were incredible.

Let me know what you think of this. If you like it, I'll tell of some other adventures.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds