A Few Sips Ch. 07

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes."

"I told Alexandru that he could bite you tonight, but he will feed before coming to you, so you will not have to worry about him taking too much."

"But my blood has her blood in it."

"So does the blood that I gave him to feed from. It only takes a little of it to placate your vampire. But he wants to bite you, and considering that he won't be able to for much longer, it should be tonight."

"What do you mean?" Domino asked, was he still worried that she would die? She needed him to be positive of her chances so that SHE could be positive of her chances.

"When he changes you, he won't be able to feed from you again." He told her, his footsteps were taking him away from her again.

"Oh?"

"Vampires cannot feed from each other."

"I didn't know that. That's kind of a bummer." She frowned, she would have to feed off others, and so would he.

"He also isn't going to get to fuck you much longer, either, at least for the duration of your pregnancy. Once the baby is bigger, it would be a big risk." His deep voice sounded and she knew he was coming back over to her.

"Arc, you are taking all the fun out of my life." She teased and heard him chuckle.

Then, she felt something touch her left nipple and pinch it just this side of pain and she choked out a gasp as every muscle in her body tensed and shivered. He had attached a nipple clamp and the feeling was insane, erotic, and even before he attached the second one, she knew she was going to come, and she did so, in a heavy squirt of juices that poured down her thigh as the second clasp settled on her left nipple.

"Oh, sweet Jesus." She groaned, her body rocking with the force of her orgasm.

"Open your mouth, Domino." He whispered close to her ear and she immediately complied, letting her mouth drop open as he moved something towards it.

Domino whimpered as a rubber ball gag was pushed into her mouth, and then he was cinching the bindings behind her neck and the back of her head to secure it in place. "Alexandru had a few other requests from me, as well."

She shivered, crying out against the gag as he tugged ever so gently on the nipple clamps before he walked away again. When he returned, she felt him in front of her, and when his fingers went to her pussy and separated the outer lips of her labia, she jerked, instinctively bucking her hips towards him as he exposed her clit. She knew she was moaning, but couldn't stop herself, not being able to see what he was doing was making every sensation more extreme, and when he placed something against her clit, and it clamped on, her entire body rocked uncontrollably in an orgasm that made the first one seem timid in comparison. Domino squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered as his body moved away, leaving behind the intensely pleasurable pressure of the clamp on her clit.

"I'm not quite finished, Domino."

His words made her clench her pussy muscles hard, she could feel her juices running in little streams of fluid down her thigh and she had a hard time holding her foot down on the ground, her breath was more rapid and she was sensitive all over her skin. She whimpered again as she felt him walk away from her. Part of her needed him to stop, but that was the wimpy, scared part of her, and she hated that part. Domino wanted him to come back and do more...a lot more. Damn it! When was Alexandru going to get here?

"You used the lube? Plenty of it?" He asked huskily, and she knew now that his voice was changed, he was aroused, and she couldn't blame him for it, she felt sexy like this, she knew she had to look that way for him.

She nodded, yes, she'd used the lube like Alexandru used it on her.

"I want you to relax, Domino, yes, relax..." He whispered from behind her into her ear as he pushed something large and wide against her puckered asshole.

Domino let her head drop back against his collarbone and she groaned as the dildo he was holding slowly spread open her asshole enough to accept the first few inches inside. Her tight whimpers told him when to stop, and he held the thick pliable plastic rod where it was, not even over the head of the tip of the penis shaped instrument.

"This is a double dildo. Once I have this high in your ass, I'm going to bury the other end up in your cunt." His dirty words made her shake and moisten and her body screamed for him to do what he said he would do to her, fuck, she wanted this.

He pushed in three more inches and she felt the ribbed mushroom edge slip into her and coughed out a hard cry when he pushed hard, sending it high, spreading her ass open for the thick girth in one smooth stroke. Domino knew her clit was throbbing and swollen, her pussy was wrecked by an orgasm that just seemed to blast forth and then weaken and then hit again. She'd had no idea how much she could cum, how hard and how stimulated she could be made to feel with barely a hand placed on her body.

"Are you ready for your pussy to be filled, Domino?" He asked in a coarse whisper and Domino nodded frantically, not caring at all what he used to fill it, she was sure his cock was hard, it had to be, she was practically weeping for him to fuck her pussy.

Without another word, he maneuvered the cock so that he could push the opposite end against the fold of her pussy and she roared out her need as he shoved it hard, high up into her canal. She was completely stuffed, both ends rubbing against one another through the thin tissue between the two holes, and Domino shook against his chest as she was wrapped tightly into the vice of another release. His hand was on the center of the long cock and he was pressing it to make sure she was completely full, each end pushing inside as far as it would go. He was breathing more heavily, she could tell, but he didn't mention his own desire, which she knew he wouldn't, he had said he would be ignoring her orgasms, since he was here merely to get her ready for her lover.

Domino felt a closeness to him not unlike that of a lover, but she knew she could trust this man, he was not going to overstep things here, even if a small part of her wanted him to, he wouldn't go too far. Eventually, he moved away from her and she felt something silky wrap around her left hip and then it was criss crossed under her pussy in a way that secured the dildo up inside before he wrapped it up and around her right hip where he tied it carefully.

"Wouldn't want it to slip out." He whispered in her ear.

Domino panted as a response and she felt his heat disappear from around her a little. He was back in a flash, connecting her tubing back to her PICC line and then the heat of him disappeared completely. Footsteps moved around the room and then eventually, she was sure that he wasn't in the room anymore, though she wasn't quite sure she'd heard the door close. Though, if she were being honest with herself, she would say that her head was too muddled up with her arousal to even have noticed any such thing, but she knew she was alone. Whimpering, she tested the bonds that tied her where she was and knew she would never be able to get herself free. Each movement intensified the feel of the dildo inside of her, and she tried to stay still and calm herself a bit, she wanted Alexandru, she wanted him to be the one to make her come.

~*~*~*~

Alexandru awoke slowly, stretching out on the mattress of the large bed he shared with Domino as his ears adjusted to the many sounds around him. He was alone in the room as he knew he would be, she would have left earlier in the day, and if his wishes had been followed, she would be waiting, very impatiently, for him to join her upstairs. The thought made him smile and he slowly opened his eyes and sat up on the edge of the bed. He was so intent on pulling on some pants so that he wasn't walking through the mansion in the nude, sending the guests into a flutter of arousal that he almost missed the sound outside of his bedroom door, of someone breathing evenly, standing almost perfectly still. He smirked, Mr. Hughes was waiting for him.

"Come inside, Arc." He said by way of hello into the darkness surrounding him and rose to stand as the door opened and light flooded the bedroom from the bulb in the hallway.

"I hope you'll forgive me the intrusion, but I wanted to catch you before you went to her." Mr. Hughes stepped just inside of the room and closed the door behind him as he flicked the light switch on.

He frowned and reached onto the chair beside the bed for the pants that were there and began to yank them up his heavily muscled legs. When he was buttoning the front over his otherwise naked groin, he looked over at the angel and nodded.

"What do you need?"

"Did Domino discuss with you what she saw in my office yesterday?" Mr. Hughes asked and Alexandru tightened his eyelids as he glared at the man in the room with him who was still completely dressed in a suit.

"I swear, Arc, I'll kill you somehow if she saw you doing some of your bdsm bullshit to one of your girls, she doesn't need to see that, she was raped when she was young. I don't need you stirring shit up with her." Alexandru felt his neck heat up and his back tensed as he looked at the other man with red, angry eyes.

Mr. Hughes frowned as he heard what the vampire said, "You should have told me that she'd been raped before, Alexandru. I might have explained to her a bit more what I was doing when I got her ready for you. I think she is okay, though. She is more than anxious for your arrival. But no, I was not engaged in any sex play when she walked into the room with Samir."

"What did she see?" Alexandru was curious, and worried, it wasn't like Mr. Hughes to discuss what he did, he had very few confidantes. Very few, maybe just Ned? He wasn't sure. The man had more secrets than there were humans on this planet.

"I had my shirt off and-."

"She's probably seen someone with tattoos before, Arc, that wouldn't be something she'd think to report home about." He shook his head and watched as Mr. Hughes frowned, his gray eyes widening at the interruption to what he was saying.

"She saw me trying to put a bandage on my back."

"Why would you be bandaging-you know...I hadn't wanted to say anything, but I can smell you easier lately, but I've been so wrapped up in Domino. What happened?" Alexandru asked.

"I cut off my wings."

Alexandru felt himself stop breathing, no inward or outward motion of air in his lungs, just a sudden stop, and he stared at the man in front of him, his red eyes turning nearly black from the turmoil that suddenly roared inside, and he found himself completely unable to respond. His wings? He couldn't be serious. Why in the fuck would he do something like that?

"Did you hear me?"

"Fuck, I heard you, but I can't believe it. Why would you do that?"

"I was bandaging the remains and Domino came in with Samir and helped. I wanted you to know that she had seen it, and I wanted you to know that I will do everything in my power to keep her alive, even if that means keeping her from you to do so." Those gray eyes looked up at him quite menacingly, and Alexandru knew better than to think the man's threat was idle. But he didn't care, let the man threaten him.

"You cut off your wings."

"Yes, I said that."

"You fucking idiot."

"You've said that to me before."

"For her?"

"Alexandru, you should go to Domino, she is waiting for you."

"You cut off your wings for her, because she left you?"

"I didn't exactly ask her to stay, she made her choice. I'll see you later? I put a few bags of blood on the table in the kitchenette. Feed before you go up, and then only a pint from her tonight. And no more, Alexandru. You can't feed from her any more."

"You're going to explain yourself." Alexandru was nearly mad with fury at this point and he stepped towards the angel.

"No, I'm not. I'll see you later." Mr. Hughes backed out of the room and turned his back towards Alexandru who stepped into the hallway.

"Coward." Alexandru sneered and Mr. Hughes suddenly turned around and swung his arm out, landing a fist on Alex's jaw, making his face turn to the side, but he otherwise stayed on his feet.

"Alexandru, either go fuck Domino, or I will. She was more than ready for me to." Mr. Hughes turned away again and the last bit of his sentence was said over his retreating back.

Alexandru shook with anger, and he followed the other man as far as the kitchenette before stopping and grabbing at the first bag of blood. He wasn't finished discussing Mr. Hughes' stupid life choices, but for now, he would focus on abating his hunger and then abating his need to find Domino and fuck her while he still could. He figured there would be a point in time when he wouldn't be allowed to anymore for the sake of the baby.

~*~*~*~

Every once in a while a breeze would blow through the room as the wind outside the open window shifted the air around her and Domino would whimper, her forehead resting on her arms in front of her and her lower leg would shake as she stood. Her pussy and ass were both throbbing and stuffed, wishing for more movement, aching to stay still, but knowing that eventually, she would be joined in the room and Alexandru would be able to do whatever he wanted to her. She just hoped that what he wanted was to fuck her with a wild frenzy that involved his monster sized cock and her wet and very very willing holes.

When she felt the heat of flesh rub against her side, Domino gasped and nearly jumped out of her skin. She hadn't even heard him enter. Was it Alexandru? Or had Mr. Hughes returned? She didn't know, she couldn't tell as the satin tie was tugged open and allowed to slide down her leg, exposing the dildo that was penetrating her from both ends. Large hands grasped it in the middle and it was pulled in one quick stroke from her body, making her whimper as it popped out almost simultaneously from each side.

She felt whoever it was move behind her and kneel down, she was starting to think this was Alexandru, the man seemed large, very large, and the air fluttered differently as he moved, his wings created more of a current and they had a tendency to move as he did.

Those hands moved to her ass cheeks and spread them so that he could see her anus from behind.

"You have the prettiest gape, my little dove, your beautiful smooth skin on the outside and nice and pink on the inside." Alexandru's voice was guttural and breaking a little as he moved his face towards her ass. Domino tilted her head back and cried out when his lips surrounded the hole and his tongue was suddenly deep inside, laving over the tissue of her ass hole and making her body push back into the caress. He continued for several minutes, making her squeal and squirm, unable, of course, to break the bonds that held her, and she was whimpering and her pussy was clenching hard when he finally rose up and placed his cock head at the opening to her ass.

"Can I have your ass?" He muttered into her ear and Domino wanted to shout yes, but could only nod frantically with the ball in her mouth, fuck, yes, he could have her ass.

"Then push back on my cock, and I'll give you what you want." He ordered, one hand going to her abdomen to hold her while the other hand held his cock in place.

Domino groaned, fine, she pushed back into him, feeling his bulbous shaft stretch her asshole open slowly, and then she felt the girth widen and whimpered, but didn't slow her progress until he was halfway inside of her rectum.

"Good girl, do you want it all?" His hands moved to her hips and Domino shivered, knowing how good it would feel when he pushed all the way inside.

She nodded and felt the muscles in his hips and thighs tighten and then he growled and slammed forward hard, sending his cock all the way into her ass, balls deep, and holding her hard against his groin as she shook and sprayed her pussy juices all over his scrotum.

"My God, Domino." His voice shook as he began to ride her, pumping ferociously with his hips as he stroked into and out of her colon, knowing he was pushing past her rectum into her sigmoid with his non-human cock, loving the feel of the muscles that milked him as he fucked her.

Domino, unable to respond with her voice, cried out her passion and pushed back against him, loving every second of having this man, this vampire fuck her ass. He moved his hands to her breasts and tugged on the clamps there, making her groan in delicious agony, and then he was beating into her harder, higher, until his cock reared forth and he shot several lines of hot, thick cum into her colon, shaking as he held inside, his head dropping to rest against hers as he waited out the orgasm.

"How can I love you this much, little dove? I don't even usually go for blonds." He muttered his confusion and warmed when he felt and heard her giggle.

His cock slid out of her. Even half aroused, he was still much more wide in girth than a human man, and she whimpered as it came out fully. He knelt again and spread her ass cheeks so he could see the wide gape that he had created. 
"You have no idea how arousing it is to see you spread like this, Domino, to know I can have such an effect on your body." He explained softly as he moved his hand up to her anus and with the fingers and thumb together, started to push into her ass.

Domino groaned, not expecting the entry, and she shook more and more as he worked the hand inside, crying out when he stopped at the widest part, the lower knuckle of his thumb, and kept her wide for a few seconds before pushing past, burying his hand in her ass to his wrist. She clenched around him, trying to pull him farther inside as she cried out at the intrusion. Jesus, everything about this man was a lot to take.

He opened his hand and touched her in such a way that she dropped her leg out from under her and spasmed in a panicked release. Her movement pushed his hand up higher inside of her, and she knew she was impaled almost to his elbow...almost. Her breath was a volley of hiccuped gulps for air and she pushed back with each punch forward that he made into her.

"I love seeing you this way, Domino. I love you." He whispered against her, his free hand was inching closer to her clit and Domino was shaking in anticipation.

When his fingers rubbed hard over the tip that was visible around the clamp, she screamed hard, her body tensing and bucking and buckling as she was pounded by a forceful orgasm, her pussy practically frantic as it clenched, wishing there was something penetrating it to clench upon. Domino was sure she'd bit a hole in the ball in her mouth as she let the orgasm roll over her, leaving her drenched and panting and trying to find her footing beneath her as he slowly pulled his hand from her ass hole.

She felt him move around to the front of her, his hands sliding over her body as he went, and then she felt him pulling the clasps apart on her ball gag and it was finally removed from her and tossed across the room carelessly.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Alex." She panted, each word coming out harshly as she breathed in deeper.

"Don't give him the credit, Dom, I'm the one who made you come." He chuckled as he pulled the blindfold off of her head.

Domino blinked several times, the light in the room startling her eyes. Eventually, she was able to look and see her sexy lover standing before her, tall and muscled, naked, his wings wide, his cock already standing back up, ready for more.

"No way, I should totally be mad at you right now. You had Mr. Hughes tie me up and I got all hot, thinking of what was going to happen to me and I came, right with him there working on me. It felt really naughty, Alexandru." She chastised him and watched as he grinned wide and put a hand under her left thigh.

"I'm sure he appreciated it." He moved the other hand to her right nipple clamp and without warning, unhooked it and she gasped as the blood rushed back into it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds