A Few Sips Ch. 07

"Oh shit." She bit her lip, the pleasure was excruciating.

"You have a dirty mouth when we fuck, Domino." He chuckled, pulling on the other one until it, too, popped off, she cried out at that one.

Then he turned and walked away, through a doorway and into another room. When he came back, he had a dry washcloth in his hand.

"Can you feel my cum in your ass, are you starting to feel the need to push it out?" He asked, and Domino nodded as she blushed a little.

"Here, push." He murmured as he moved forward and put the towel under her anus so that she could expel what he had shot into her.

Once she was done and he had tossed the cloth away from them, Alexandru sank onto his knees and moved so that his mouth was in line with her pussy.

"I'm going to feed on you, little dove, just a little."

"Okay."

"I want to feed from here, so I can drink your blood and your pussy juice at the same time." His words made her shiver and said 'juice' ran a little more quickly as his hot mouth breathed fire against her tender and aroused skin.

When his fingers moved in to unhook her clit from the clamp, she gasped and bucked, and then screamed when his mouth moved forward and clamped hard over her clit and his top canines sank into the extremely sensitive skin above it and his lower teeth pierced into the wall of her pussy just inside the fold. She was smashed to bits in another orgasm as he groaned and immediately started sucking on the blood that dripped steadily from the wounds he had made, and his tongue slathered over her, his mouth sucking harder and harder, his hands on her ass holding her where she was.

An eternity seemed to pass before he had licked the wounds themselves closed and then ran his tongue over her pussy, taking in everything that she'd released before he rose to stand, pulling her free leg up with him to hold it against his hip as he lined his cock up with her overwhelmed pussy.

"Ready?" He asked, an excited look in his eyes as he smiled sexily at her.

Domino had never been more ready for anything in her life. Nodding, she smiled at him and then felt her mouth drop into an "o" as he thrust forward, his cock slammed to the heart of her, creating a ripple of spasms that worked quickly through her body and apexed at the neck of her pussy and squeezed him hard, holding him deep, making him growl and flap his wings, causing them both to shift up to the ceiling where he used some of the empty hooks to hold onto with his hands while his feet somehow gained a hold above her, Domino saw pieces of plaster fall to the ground below them as he thrust into her pussy in fierce, repeated strokes. She couldn't help the little smile that came to her face as she pressed it into his warm neck. So much for Samir being the one to break apart the walls of the spa.

Their lovemaking was fierce, unbridled even, but it was definitely that, and Domino was hugging tightly to her lover, kissing him gently, and carnally, and running her hands over his large, muscled body, his silky furred wings, his chest, his strong back. This was love, and as she wrapped her arms around his back and her eyes fell to the thankfully long tubing of blood that was running steadily into her body, she prayed to the gods that she knew now existed that she wouldn't lose this, that she wouldn't lose him so very soon after finding him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds