A Few Sips Ch. 09

"I won't say a word, Domino." He muttered as he started carrying her down to the second floor.

"Oh, and one more thing."

"I asked you to watch two people fuck, not conquer the Sub-Saharan." He frowned down at her.

"There's a dress code, and it's super casual. No suits allowed."

"I don't know why I'm friends with you."

"This isn't about friendship, this is about blackmail."

~*~*~*~

"I'm sorry that you have to do this, I just can't watch it, it makes me want to vomit." Samir sighed, sitting with his back to the wall that parted the two rooms.

Domino was sitting on a chair, her legs up on a footstool near the window that she knew was a mirror from the other side. Her eyes were on the room in front of her. The woman was alone, Mr. Hughes had just left her, and she was tied up in the middle of a room that had absolutely no furniture in it. The woman was a little older than Domino, with fire-red hair and freckles over her entire body. She was cute with green eyes that tilted up a little at each side and a pretty, small red mouth. That mouth was filled with a ball gag and her eyes were wide as she waited to see what she was in for.

"No worries, Samir. I may vomit myself, you never know. I am the pregnant one." Domino pointed absently to her stomach.

"Elves are assholes."

"You said yourself that not all elves are assholes. Light and dark, remember?" The girl's hands were tied behind her back and there was a rope hanging from the ceiling that they were attached to. He had tied a very intricate design from her shoulder down to her wrists, and the way it crossed and made circles in various spots showed just how skilled he was with the ties. She had been tied on her chest, as well, and the ropes made somewhat of a star, and her breasts were being slightly squeezed by the ropes around them.

"These elves are assholes."

"What did you say that electric ball thingie that Mr. Hughes used on her was called again?" The redhead's legs were stretched apart, a bar connected to each ankle keeping them outstretched so her pussy would be easily accessible, a pussy that was completely drenched in cum, currently.

"A 'magic wand,' I'll buy you one." He smiled at Domino and she rolled her eyes at him.

"That'll make Alexandru totally calm where you're concerned. He already thinks you want to fuck me, buying me sex toys will pretty much confirm it." She laughed.

"If you'd ever used a magic wand, you wouldn't care who bought it for you. It makes you cum, hard and fast. I'll buy you one." He winked at her.

"Well, if I don't tell you how it goes, don't be surprised." She gave him a haughty look and moved her eyes back to the room that was lit now with just candles. The girl had an ass plug in her, a big one, and Domino could tell that the woman was squirming, extremely aroused and on edge because she didn't know what was going to happen.

"Oh, trust me, you'll tell me. You won't be able not to tell me."

"Now you're flirting and I'm gonna have to call an audible here and tell you to stop." She frowned down at Samir and shook her head.

"I can't help it. You're easy to flirt with, and it's the highlight of my day to piss off your boyfriend."

"Well, he's not here to defend my honor, so cool it for now." Domino raised her eyebrows at him and then shoved her gaze back to the mirror and watched as the door opened slowly and Faeron walked in. He was still wearing his robes.

"Why does he dress like an old jedi master?" Her question made him laugh and he had to cover his mouth to keep it down.

"Wood elves have no eye for fashion." Samir waved his hands at his own carpenter jeans and flannel shirt that he'd rolled the cuffs halfway up, showing off his light haired, muscular forearms. His deerskin boots along with the rest of his outfit put him in the classification of either a hipster or a lumberjack. She would go with lumberjack, hipsters weren't sexy to her, and Samir was very sexy. Damnit, now she was thinking about him that way. Alexandru needed to come home.

The woman was staring at the tall, large eyed elf intently, and her body was shaking a little as he approached her, his hand going to the side of her face to spread the pads of his fingers along her cheekbones as the other hand slid down her throat to cover and caress her right breast. She groaned, Domino could tell, and then she watched as he lowered that hand farther, sliding his fingers along her wet fold and making her drop her head against his chest and whimper.

When she thought he was going to push his fingers inside the girl, the elf suddenly stepped away, and his hands went to his own clothing. Domino felt her body heat up as he pulled off the robes and then the clothing beneath. He didn't stop undressing until he was completely naked. Faeron had dark brown hair, so dark it was almost black, but his brown eyes were almost a walnut color. He was at least six and a half feet tall, and while he was thin, he was all sculpted muscle, which she could make out very well as he stood facing the mirror. He stood facing the mirror. Her eyes widened, he was looking at her. What the hell? It was a mirror. How could he know where she was actually sitting? He couldn't, but his eyes were directly on hers.

Domino gasped a little as she looked down from his gaze and her mouth fell open as she saw his erect cock jutting from between his thighs. It was long, longer than a human, were all non-humans so well endowed? It was veiny and thick, and firm. Very firm, and he was showing it off to her, and he knew it. He knew she was there looking at him. It made her tense up self-consciously and she looked away, down at where Samir was watching her with a frown on his face.

"Do elves have magical powers?" She asked.

"Why? What did he do?"

"He just showed off his cock to me, can he see me through the mirror?" She watched Samir shift uneasily, but remain seated where he was, he really was unable to look.

"No, he can't, but he knows we're in here." He told her.

Domino sighed, looking back through the window, she felt like it was more, but Samir knew more about these elves than she did, and the elf's eyes were larger, the irises bigger, maybe he was just looking at the window in general. He was concentrated on the girl again, and he had moved in behind her. She was groaning because he was pushing into her pussy with several fingers of one hand while the other was manipulating the ass plug within her. In no time at all, the girl came against his fingers, and it only made the elf move harder into her, pounding his hand against her pussy as she cried out against her gag.

"Whoa." She muttered in awe as the girl squirted what looked like copious amounts of cum from her pussy that was taking one hell of a beating.

"Did Mr. Hughes take you up to the roof today?" Samir asked, breaking her concentration from the scene in front of her and she looked down at him with a frown.

"Yes, we used to go walking in the woods in the afternoon, but we can't now because the stupid doctor put me on stupid, oh my God, he just shoved his whole hand in there."

"Domino, I don't want to know." He shook his head at her.

"Sorry, I can't help it. It's kind of erotic watching someone fuck someone else. I know you don't care for this and you're only here for me, and the off chance that you get to go in there and rip his head off, I'll stop." She muttered, though she felt the heat rise in her own body as she watched the red head take half the elves long forearm into her pussy with each punch that seemed to spread from his shoulders.

"Deandra said she thought she heard singing, but couldn't really figure it out." Samir went back to her time on the roof with the angel.

She nodded, "Yes, that's Mr. Hughes. He sings for me."

"He sings for you. Mr. Hughes?"

"Yes. I don't really want to say too much about it, though, Samir. It's intensely personal for him." She looked at him with a smile that asked for his understanding and he nodded.

"So you think he is getting better?"

"I do. We've spoken a lot, about his past, about her. He isn't ready to forgive himself, but I think he's starting to understand that all the blame does not rest entirely on his shoulders."

"You've been good for him, Domino. He needed a friend." Samir nodded at her.

Domino looked back through the window, the elf had removed his hand and replaced it with his cock, and the girl was going crazy from the way he was drilling it into her. His mouth was on her throat, and his hands were squeezing at her breasts harshly, leaving long red lines that Domino could tell weren't scratches, they were just from the tight squeeze from his fingers.

It was very erotic, and she felt her pussy clench as the long cock pulled into view and then disappeared quickly back into the girl's sopping pussy. Jesus, she wanted Alexandru to come home, and she wanted this baby born so she could fuck her lover like this. Domino wondered if Mr. Hughes would be willing to tie her up more intricately when she was free from her pregnancy. It would be beyond amazing to get fucked like that. She closed her eyes as she felt moisture spread between her legs and she looked out at the elf who was now spilling his load inside the girl's tight canal, and she was in the throes of her own orgasm.

"I don't think I'm going to say yes to doing this again, Samir. It just makes me wish Alexandru was here." She chuckled throatily as she looked over at her friend.

Samir was looking at her with a slight frown.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"I can smell you, Dom." He said softly.

"What do you mean, Samir? Oh, shit, you mean you can smell me 'down there?'" Domino pointed towards her lower body, "That's embarrassing."

"No, Domino. I smell your blood." He stood up and was stepping close to her at the same time Domino was gasping, and then she was clutching her stomach as a contraction hit her hard and she shifted on her seat to see a red stain slowly growing larger on the cushion below her.

"No, no, no, no, no..." She moaned, tears filling her eyes as she looked up at the giant as he looked down to see what she saw.

Samir frowned hard, looking around them for a moment and not seeing a phone. Growling, he fisted his hand and hit the mirror, making it crack into a million pieces and come down to show the occupants in the other room the two of them huddled together.

"Samir, what is wrong?" Faeron had immediately pulled his cock out of the redhead and walked away from her and towards them, not even caring that he was stepping on shattered glass to do so.

"She's bleeding, there's a phone in the hallway, call Mr. Hughes and have him call her doctor. Then help me get her upstairs." Samir barked out the order as he looked with angry eyes at the tall, silent elf.

"She needs oxygen." Faeron said gently, knowing not to go too far with this particular non-human.

Samir nodded and picked Domino up in his arms, clutching the pole in one hand, and carried her quickly out of the room, running with her down the hallway and to the staircase that would lead him back to her bedroom on the upper floors. By the time he was inside, laying her down on her back on the bed, Domino was breathing more shallowly and her skin was pale. He was frantic, one hand on her head, telling her to be calm, that everything was going to be okay when Shi came into the room with an oxygen mask and a portable tank. She came directly over to the bed and connected it to Domino and told the terrified woman to breathe deeply.

The two stood on either side of the bed, each holding one of Domino's hands when Mr. Hughes rushed into the room, Faeron at his side and they were both by the bed quickly.

"What happened?" Mr. Hughes growled, glaring over at Samir.

"She was just sitting there, watching him," Samir nodded towards the wood elf, "and then suddenly she started bleeding. She clutched her side in pain after."

Faeron moved closer to the woman who was pale and sweaty, and shaking on the bed weakly, her breaths coming in harsh gulps as she stared wide eyed at them all standing over her. The wood elf put a hand on her abdomen, over the mound of her uterus and his eyes closed. Samir growled and took a step towards him until Mr. Hughes shouted for him to wait.

"The baby is alive. It is kicking." He spoke without opening his eyes.

"What is happening to her?" Samir demanded.

"Her cervix is too weak to hold the vampire inside and her placenta is too close to the opening." Faeron finally opened his eyes and looked over at Mr Hughes.

Domino whimpered, scared of what could happen, scared to get this far and everything come so quickly to an end. As the men stood around her, looking helpless, Shi rushed to and from the bathroom with some clean towels, as well as a warm, wet one to put on her forehead. Domino squeezed at Mr. Hughes hand and tugged on it as hard as she could, which didn't seem very hard, as it took several tugs for him to finally look down at her and frown. He moved in close, and she moved a hand to move the mask to the side for just a moment.

"Save the baby, Arc. Save-the baby." Her words were soft, catching in her throat and she felt him move the mask back in place as he frowned down at her.

"What did she say?" Samir asked from the other side of the bed.

"She wants us to save the baby." Mr. Hughes didn't sound very happy about it.

"We don't really have a choice," Faeron said as Domino felt herself grow numb and she was beginning to get pulled into the dark void of unconsciousness, "if we want to save the baby, we have to save her. Otherwise, we lose them both."

~*~*~*~

She had died. Domino was absolutely sure of it. She knew she had, she'd heard a similar melody before when Mr. Hughes had sung to her in the woods, so this meant that she was dead. Plus, when she opened her eyes a little, bright light from an open window drifted into the room that she was laying in. Blinking a few times, though, she started to think that maybe she was wrong after all. It was Mr. Hughes singing softly, sadly, as he stood near the open window, his hands clenched tightly to his sides as he looked up to the sky above him. It was a dark blue today, with beautiful, puffy clouds that moved lazily through the sky.

"Arc." She said breathlessly and felt the thickness roll back over her just as he stopped singing and turned to face her, his gray eyes a stormy haze, and then the world went black again.

It must have been hours later when she woke up again, this time, she was slightly on her right side, and there was a warmth pressed up against her body, and she was positive someone's legs were entwined with hers as she slowly, very slowly, felt the thick black lashes over her brown eyes drift open to see a t-shirt covered chest in front of her face. Strong arms were wrapped around her, and Domino felt safe in the hard embrace. Looking at the slow breathing of the chest she was against, she almost thought the man in bed with her was asleep, but as she looked up, expecting Samir to by laying beside her on the bed, she realized it wasn't him.

"Arc." She whispered, shocked at several things all at once. His gray eyes were sparkling as he looked down at her, and his face was tilted in that lop-sided smile that made him look extra sexy, and he was wearing a t-shirt.

He didn't say anything, just stayed propped up on his left arm, his hand was moving to hold his head up off the pillow. She looked down, it was a black t-shirt with a Nine Inch Nails logo on it, and it allowed her to see the tattoos that lined his arms. Below the t-shirt, that was slightly bunched beneath him, showing a sliver of tattooed abdomen, she saw a white, black, red, and gray pair of pajama pants beneath. They looked new, and very very comfortable.

Her mouth stretched into a smile as she moved her arm around his back and spread the palm of her left hand against the small of his back. Tucking herself closer against him, she breathed in his scent and let the warmth of him trickle into her skin that suddenly felt very sensitive to the touch. He was wearing pajama pants...for her.

"You had to have someone buy those, didn't you?" She giggled, her voice was hoarse, scratchy, and she wondered why. Was there plastic under her nose?

"The pants, yes. Deandra made a shopping trip for me. The shirt, I've had for years."

"A fan?"

He chuckled and nodded a little, "We all have our vices."

"What happened, Arc?" Domino knew her hand was shaking a little as she raised it to the nasal cannula that was attached to a tube.

"Your cervix is incompetent, plus the placenta is attached low, which is what caused the bleeding. It's under control now, though. The doctor had to do a cervical cerclage. He had to sew it closed so that the baby stayed put." He frowned as she widened her eyes and moved her hand down to the small mound of her stomach.

"That sounds like...gross." She muttered.

"He had to put you on a magnesium sulfate drip, too. He's hoping that he can turn it off in the morning if you don't have any more contractions."

"I was having contractions?" She gasped, looking at his face as he nodded.

"Erratic ones. It's under control now."

"So the baby is okay?" He moved his right hand to rest it on the back of her head.

"For now. You aren't allowed to get out of this bed. Not even to go to the bathroom. Shi will attend to your needs. Dr. Trainor has already said he may have to put you in what he called a 'reverse trendelenburg' position. With your head tilted down and your legs higher. He wants the pressure off of your cervix. So please behave and do what we ask, don't fight it." He explained quietly.

"I won't. Are there more tubes attached to my PICC?" Domino looked down at where the IV was attached and saw that all three ports had a tube attached. Ugh.

"One is the magnesium, so hopefully that can come off tomorrow. The other is infusing you with platelets. Faeron and Dr. Trainor had a long conversation about your treatment yesterday. They want to make sure you don't start bleeding again."

"What are my chances, Arc? Like, for real, can I get through this? I'm not even quite four months along." Domino felt her lower lip shake as she spoke and welcomed the way he pulled her against him again as he kissed the top of her forehead.

"We were hoping you would get a little farther along before there were complications, but you're stable for now. But we don't know, everything the doctor is doing may not work. And even if you get to deliver, there's no guarantee that the placenta will disconnect the right way. A vampire baby's placenta connects more firmly to the mother's blood supply because of what it feeds on. In the past, that has been what caused fatality for those who survived that long."

"So I could go through all of this and still die." Domino sighed, her eyes were filled with tears as he frowned at her and nodded.

"You could go through all of this and still die." He agreed with her and she choked back a sob.

"Is sleeping with a creature of the dark going to get me sent to hell?" She asked a few minutes later.

"What?"

"Sleeping with a vampire, is it going to get me sent to hell?"

"Domino, God is forgiving, and he created vampires, so no, that's not going to get you sent to hell. Plus, sacrificing your life for the life of your child is kind of a straight shot to Heaven."

"Good. So you should probably start giving me a list of angels to go and beat the shit out of for not standing up for you." Domino felt herself start to fade again and felt his body shake with a laugh.

"Get some more rest, Domino. You're not going anywhere today." She heard him say it, but she was already half out, and felt her body relax onto her back as he curled against her and lowered his head back to the pillow beside her. This time when she fell asleep, she was more at peace than the first time. This time she knew she really was alive.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds