A Few Sips Ch. 09

She didn't stay asleep for long, however, having slept for almost sixteen hours after she passed out the night before. When her eyes opened the third time, she heard more noises in her room. There were more people in it, as well. Samir was on the big bed at her side, his back was against the headboard and he had a container of Chinese food in one hand and chopsticks in the other. It smelled delicious and she heard her stomach growl. He did too and looked down at her with a big smile.

"You finally woke up, lazybones. We thought you were actually going to miss movie night again." Samir teased, waving the container under her nose, making her even more hungry.

"Oh my God, feed me." She groaned as she reached for the container that he immediately yanked out of her reach.

"You get two hours a day where you can be propped up a little, so if you'd like to have Samir do that, so that you can eat, just let him know. I have food for you." Mr. Hughes said from over by the dresser where he was standing beside Shi, still dressed in his pajama pants and t-shirt.

Looking around, she saw that Shi was wearing something similar to her employer, and so was Deandra, who was sitting cross legged near the foot of the bed, chewing on food from the container she held. Samir was wearing pajama pants, probably bought during the same trip to the store, but his shirt was yellow, with some sort of sports logo on it. She smiled, this was all for her benefit.

"I could eat a house, so yes, please prop me up." She grinned and watched as Samir put his container down, away from her, and then he turned and helped her sit up gently, and held her as he and Shi piled pillows under her back and behind her shoulders and neck.

When she was propped nicely up, she saw that a large television had been placed in the room, and Mr. Hughes walked over and handed her a container of food.

"I hope you like sweet and sour chicken."

"I love it. Thank you." Domino took the container and opted for a fork when he offered her the choice of what to use, and she immediately tore the package open and took a bite of food. It tasted so good it should be a sin, she thought as she chewed quickly.

"The cannula you're wearing is probably gonna stay on for the rest of your pregnancy." He nodded towards the plastic tube that was looped over her ears and ran under her nose.

"Figured. I'm sure Alexandru will think it's super sexy," She paused when she thought of her vampire, "Does he know?"

"No, we have no way to contact him. Plus, there's the fact that if we told him what happened, he would be even more frantic, and a frantic vampire is not what you need right now." Samir told her and she nodded, no, no one needed that. She just hoped that he came home quickly, and with good news.

Mr. Hughes climbed onto the bed to sit close beside her. Shi sat in front of Samir, she'd placed a pillow in front of his stomach so she could use him to prop herself up a little with. Deandra had shifted to her stomach and had stretched her legs back to the outside of Mr. Hughes' as she grabbed the remote to the television and flicked it on. Domino smiled, they looked like a regular group of humans just sitting here having a movie night. Except for the multiple tubes connected to Domino, and the two pumps that were set up beside the bed nearest Mr. Hughes. It was pretty domestic and it made her chuckle.

"The Never-ending Story?" She asked quietly, looking over at Samir.

"Yes. The only one of us who has seen it was Deandra, who said she likes it." He told her.

"Maybe after, we can rent Krull and watch it. That one would really make you guys want to strangle me." Domino chuckled.

"Not too tired?" Mr. Hughes asked, holding a bite of beef and broccoli near his mouth as he asked her the question.

"No, I don't think I could sleep anymore right now, I don't want to waste any time I don't have to with my eyes closed. And she meant it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds