A Few Sips Ch. 11

She changed from the gown she wore to the one Faeron was wearing now and then she opened the bedroom door, she could tell she was hungry, and that her intention had been to go down to the kitchen and get something to eat. Instead, when the door opened, she looked outside and saw Shi standing in front of her door, and she was completely naked.

"Can I help you?" She had been able to read her desire, she wanted Faeron even though she'd been fighting those feelings for weeks, and the elf had been kind enough not to mention it to her despite the fact that he'd known how she felt for just as long.

Shi hadn't said anything, she put her hands on her chest and shoved her farther into the bedroom and shut the door behind her. Domino kept her hands at her sides as Shi sank immediately to her knees and pushed aside her gown until she had her cock, now quickly filling with blood, thickening painful tight as she brought the tip of it to her mouth, her beautiful wide, brown eyes on the face above her as she opened it and licked the tip with her tongue. Shi wanted Faeron to fuck her, hard, the way she'd seen him fuck many women these last few months. Her pussy was wet, Domino could smell it, could sense the throbbing inside of her walls as she swallowed the drop of pre cum from her cock before opening her mouth wide in order to eat the head of it.

Domino groaned, that feeling was intense, the mouth hot, the tongue rough and erotic against her cock. Jesus, no wonder guys liked head. Shi ate her like a pro, grabbing her cloth-covered ass and pulling her forward, sending her cock to the back of her throat, and then Domino thrust forward, and her cock was deep down the girl's esophagus and the heat and pressure was intense, and she felt her cock start to tense and she lost control, putting her hands on either side of Shi's face and fucking in and out of her mouth in stroke after stroke of greedy, determined need. Shi's left hand moved to her balls and started to caress them, and the growl that came from her male lips was animalistic, and she began to thrust brutally into the girl's throat.

When the tightening stretched into her balls, and then she felt something pulse and an intense feeling of bliss filled Domino, she whimpered, the orgasm that shot wads of her thick, seeded cum into the girl's stomach was much more...much more than she thought it would be, it radiated out from her cock to the rest of her body in hot, molten waves, and she ground Shi's face against her groin until she had to let go, had to allow the girl to breathe.

"Get on the bed." Domino said, her voice Faeron's, and it was filled with desire, but it was clear it was not a suggestion, she was going to be in charge, she was going to fuck this girl her way.

Shi nodded and got up and walked over to the bed, crawling onto it and sitting on her knees facing Domino as she removed her clothing. Once she was naked, her shaft already filling again, it stood up between her legs, ready for round two, as she walked over to the bed, carelessly grabbing the panting woman's ankle and yanking her towards the edge of the bed. Domino flipped the girl onto her stomach and let her legs fall over the edge of the bed. Shi gasped when Domino slapped her ass cheek with an open palm. She waited a few seconds before doing it again, rubbing at the bright red marks that appeared. Her hand went down several more times, hitting the fold of her pussy more than once, and Shi was groaning, her pussy dripping freely as she lay against the mattress on the narrow bed.

"Stay where you are." Domino ordered as she walked away to the dresser. She came back moments later with a jar of the special Vorhees lube and several satin straps.

She grabbed Shi and moved her like she weighed as much as a paperclip to the center of the bed on her back. Her wrists were expertly tied to the ends of the headboard on the simple, but sturdy metal rungs. Then, when Domino knew that the girl couldn't get her hands free, she grabbed her under her thighs and lifted her legs up and bent them towards the headboard, tying her ankles tightly to rungs about a foot apart above her head. Looking down, She's pussy was clearly visible, as was her cute little puckered asshole. Her ass was white and smooth, and Domino growled as she put her hands on the cheeks, spreading them, hot as she thought about sinking her cock deep in both of those holes.

"Faeron." Shi whimpered, overwhelmed as the elf above her ran the bottom side of his shaft along her wet pussy lips.

"Sssh." Domino murmured as she picked up the jar and opened it.

Smearing some of the goo on her fingers, she spread it onto the asshole and shoved a finger gently inside then another, so that she could open it a bit and push an ample amount of goo up inside. After putting the jar on the floor behind her, she climbed onto the bed below Shi's upturned groin and lowered her mouth to cover the human girl's delicious smelling pussy and she sucked hard, making Shi writhe uncontrollably below her. Domino felt hot at the flavor of Shi's pussy juice, and licked at it frantically with her tongue, pushing up inside the wet fold and drinking in the orgasm that shot through the girl.

As Shi came, her whole body shaking, Domino shoved two fingers into the girl's asshole and started sliding them in and out, making Shi cry out and pull helpless at her bonds.

"Open for me." She groaned against the pussy she was still devouring and inserted a third finger into the tight, hot hole.

"Yes." Shi cried.

Domino moved a fourth finger in and sank her hand in as far as she could with the thumb on the outside and began to fuck her ass with her hand, making Shi beg for it, beg her for more. Putting the thumb of her other hand solidly over She's swollen clit, she licked the girl deeply and put the thumb at her ass into the palm of that hand to slowly shove the entire hand up into her extended asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Shi moaned as the slipped in over the last knuckle of the thumb and her ass ate Domino's large, male hand to the wrist.

"You are so wet." Domino groaned as she lifted from the pussy she'd enjoyed eating so that she could concentrate on punching up into the girl's ass with her hand. The sensation was intense for the girl beneath her, and it did amazing things to Domino's cock as she moved in and out.

"You want my fist in your pussy?" Domino asked, her desire to fuck more than apparent in her voice.

"Oh God!" Shi widened her eyes and shook her head, unsure she could handle any such thing, but Domino was already removing her hand from her ass and sliding it up and into the fold of her pussy.

She went slow, knowing that she'd need to stretch the pussy enough to accept the invasion of her whole hand, but Shi was experienced, she was eventually able to twist her wrist in a way that allowed her hand to sink wrist deep into the hot, quivering pussy of the girl tied up beneath her.

"Good girl." Domino moved her mouth to Shi's left breast and sucked on it hard, biting at the nipple as she felt the girl orgasm around her hand.

Domino gave attention to each breast before concentrating on fucking Shi hard with her hand, knowing that it was time to do more when Shi had finally sunk against the bed, unable to take more of the intense feeling of the full fist in her cunt. Pulling out carefully, Domino moved on the bed to position her cock head at Shi's weeping pussy hole, it was covered with the clear, glossy cum of her orgasm, and Domino knew she intended to fill it with her own cum.

With a growl, and a powerful, unforgiving, thrust of her hips, Domino slammed her cock completely inside of She's hot pussy in one stroke, her balls smashed against Shi's asshole and her cock head high, pushing at the tissue of the pussy she had just taken ownership of. Shi's vaginal muscles were clamped down tight around her thick girth, and the length was way more than she could take even after having just been fisted. Domino barely registered the scream that tore from Shi's throat, but she knew the girl was impassioned, she was moaning and begging for more with each powerful piston of Domino's hips, sending her cock in over and over and over.

You want my cum in your sweet pussy, Shi?" Domino hissed, not stopping the torrent of thrusts in and out of her, Jesus, she was so ready to fill this girl.

"Yes, yes, Faeron, please." Shi whimpered, feeling Domino move a hand to rest over her lower abdomen.

"My cum will take root, you're ready to be mated." Domino could sense the girl's second of concern, but she was fully wrapped up in the burgeoning orgasm that was about to hit her, that she bit her lower lip instead and nodded frantically.

"Fill my pussy with your cum, Faeron."

Domino needed no further encouragement, she grabbed Shi by the backs of her calves and tore into her, beating harder and harder as Shi cried out, until her cock swelled even further and that same tightening of her balls started and she was sending her cum high into the fertile womb, knowing it would take root, smiling down in complete satisfaction as she made claim to the woman.

When her cock slipped from the hole that she'd just ravaged, Domino looked down to see ribbons of cum leak out between the pink lips and ran a hand through it, then brought the cum on her fingers to Shi's lips. The girl sucked on the cum greedily and nearly bit down when she felt Domino push the head of her cock against the gaped asshole.

"You didn't think I was done, did you?" Domino chuckled throatily and pushed harder, sending the mushroomed head all the way inside.

Shi widened her eyes and shook her head, overwhelmed by the feeling of that hot, hard cock between her legs sliding higher and higher into her ass, passing her rectum and fucking her hard, with brutal, unrelenting force. Domino gasped, it was tighter, hotter, than the girl's pussy, and the way the muscles clenched and milked her cock made her almost crazy with an uncontrollable desire to fuck harder, faster, and she did, until she was moving with rapid force in and out of the ass that swallowed her cock.

She could smell the scent of their sex and bodies and it only made her realize just how much this aroused her, how much she enjoyed fucking this particular human girl. She'd fucked thousands of women, repeatedly, more brutally than she'd fucked this one, but Shi was stirring something inside of her. Domino was worried that it meant that Vorhees was having a larger affect on her than she had thought it would, she was starting to feel with her heart, and for a wood elf, that could be rather terrifying, for they mated for life, and a human girl had a very very short one.

Domino clenched, her cum shooting up into the tight ass beneath her, and she sank over the girl who was breathing shallowly, and much quicker than she should. Her lips moved to and covered Shi's and she kissed the girl deeply, for an eternity before finally removing the straps tying her legs to the headboard. She didn't untie Shi, however. Instead, her legs were moved down and parted so that Shi was spreadeagled on the bed, and Domino tied her ankles to the baseboard. Domino rose and grabbed the blanket that had fallen onto the ground at some point and covered Shi's body with it.

"You should rest." Domino said softly, going to the dresser and the returning a moment later and sitting on the bed beside her.

"Faeron." Shi smiled at him, happily exhausted from their forceful fucking.

"I don't know if you realize the position you've put yourself in. I've mated with you, I've already penetrated the egg in your body. You belong to me. You may not want that." She put a hand on the side of her face as Shi shivered against her.

"I want you." Shi moaned as that hand lowered to her throat.

"It should be clear to you that I want you, as well. But you do not understand. I am going to control you, it is instinctual for me. It's much like a very strict dom/sub human relationship. I will force you to obey me."

"If that is what it takes, Faeron. I can't stop feeling like this. I tried." Shi's lower lip shivered as he brought a ball gag into view.

"You will learn just what that means in time, Shi, but for now, I am going to leave you here, like this. When I come back, I'm going to show you just how a wood elf fucks his mate." Domino growled out the last bit and felt Shi shake beneath her.

Reaching up, she shoved the ball into Shi's mouth and secured it behind her head. Brown eyes looked up into hers with a loving trust that she hadn't expected, and a little bit of fear at what would happen when she returned, and she intended to. There were plenty of ways that Domino intended to exercise her dominance over this new and unexpected mate. Her cock already twitched at the thought.

~*~*~*~

"Oh. My. Dear. Jesus." Domino opened her eyes as Faeron's hand moved off of her face. She was panting and her body was hot, and aroused, oh man, so very very aroused.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't think of another way to explain to you want I want to ask you."

"You want to know how to tell Mr. Hughes that you impregnated a member of his staff, left her tied up in your room, and plan on fucking her whenever the hell the mood strikes you for the rest of her life?" She frowned at him, yeah, it wasn't going to be an easy conversation, especially since it was going to involve him imprinting on her, which she somehow knew everything about, and Shi was no longer going to be permitted to fuck people at the spa, which had long been a part of her job here.

"Yes." He nodded, his eyes searching her for understanding.

"You're kind of...in love with her now, aren't you. And it is freaking you the fuck out." Domino's eyes widened as she remembered that particular detail. Wow, when wood elves fell, they fell fucking hard.

"He's not going to be happy about losing another employee." She shook her head at his comment as he moved back to the chair beside the bed.

"How is it that she can't spread her legs for anyone else, but you can sink that insane cock of yours into whoever you want?" His eyebrows raised and his smile widened.

"Call it my elf prerogative."

"That's lame. You shouldn't fuck anyone besides her." Domino shook her head, frowning, Alexandru was only going to fuck her now, he loved her.

"You just had another man's hand in your pussy and you're telling me to handle my sexual urges."

"Oh, I'm going to poison your food for that one. Faeron, that has nothing to do with you, and he didn't mean it."

"I'm sure he meant it, he just didn't control his urge." Domino threw a cracker at him for that one.

"He's not going to like you forcing this all on her without talking to her about what would happen first. You should have told her what to expect."

"I wasn't able to control my urge."

"Oh, my God. Why are the men in my life so controlled by their cocks?" Domino sighed and looked at him weird when he started laughing out loud.

"Domino, I think there is something you don't know." He shook his head gently at her.

"What?" She frowned, what was he laughing at her for?

"That angel bestie of yours, he doesn't have a cock."

"WHAT?"

"Angels aren't sexual, well, he is, but the rest aren't. They were created without genitalia. He has no cock." Faeron watched her eyes widen impossibly large and her beautiful, full mouth dropped open, he couldn't help thinking of her in a sexual way, her blond hair was still bed swept around her body and she looked completely fuckable, save all the tubes connected to her, and the swelling of her belly.

"Then how does he-? He has a sex room, how-?" She was confused, this was not what she had imagined.

"Strap ons work for everyone, izrê." He reminded her and smiled as she shook her head, trying to piece it all together.

"Well, hot damn." She looked up at him, still a little in shock.

"Indeed."

"Is it wrong that it kind of makes me hot?"

"He's an angel, he kind of makes everyone hot."

"What was that called that you did, touching me, making me a part of your memory?"

"Indemmar. It's one of our many...gifts. It allows you to experience a memory that I have, in more than just words."

"It felt like I was there, that I was you."

"It is supposed to feel that way."

"How long was I in it? It felt like hours."

"It lasted only a few minutes, Domino."

"Really? That's crazy, I felt the whole experience, it was really really sexy."

"I'm glad I could give you a little release, since you're not able to be with your boyfriend right now."

"Fiancé. We're engaged." She fluttered her left hand in the air to show her ring.

"Congratulations." He said, his eyes searching for more, he was wanting to know her thoughts on the wedding.

"I love him, Faeron, and if I live through this pregnancy, I want to be with him for the rest of my life." She chastised as he grinned mischievously at her.

"And you really expect that neither of you will ever fuck someone else? Through all of eternity?" He asked, wonder in his voice at the very thought of it.

"That's what love is, Faeron, knowing when what you have is enough, more than enough." She shrugged her shoulders, Alexandru was all she wanted, and she wanted all of him.

"Far be it for me to suggest that you're being a bit myopic about sex." Faeron shrugged as she frowned at him.

"You just did suggest it!" She shook her head.

"Well, I didn't think it was fair to just think it when I can hear everything that you're thinking." He shrugged again and rose, knowing he had to go and find Mr. Hughes before too long, Shi's absence in the spa would be noted eventually.

"I have no interest in knowing what is rolling around in that thick head of yours, Faeron. Go find Mr. Hughes, he's probably busy, though. You can come annoy me again tomorrow." She waved him off.

"Have a good day...and night...izrê." Faeron nodded at her in farewell and left the room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 474 milliseconds