A Few Sips Ch. 13

"Yeah, after it worked the first time and I was awake after sunrise, I totally felt cheated, I've been missing Saturday morning cartoons for years." Jo chuckled.

"How do you know the sire-less change will work?" Faeron asked, sounding a little skeptical, he wasn't a big believer in human science, but this was interesting.

"Cooper and Fionna. I changed both of them. They were lab employees of mine over the years, former food sources, and eventually, they wanted me to change them so that we could continue our research together. Plus, they're like this totally hot for each other couple, so they agreed to be my guinea pigs. It worked. But I don't typically change humans into vampires, so they're two of the only seven I have changed."

"How did you know you could do it?" Faeron leaned forward in his chair.

"Because vampire babies are born without one. No one ever talks about it in the vampire community, they think it's sort of an oddity, but it's just cellular." Jo smiled.

"So Faith doesn't have a sire? Her father could never control her?" Domino felt a huge wave of relief wash through her, even though he meant everything to her, she didn't like the idea of him being able to compel their daughter.

Jo shook her head, "No, she's sire-less."

"Wonderful."

"So Mr. Hughes said you're looking for a place to live? Green Bay is pretty cool, lots of people, lots of stuff to do. It's not all that far from Oshkosh, Milwaukee or Madison. I love Madison, I would move around there if I were you. Lots of college kids on State Street. Makes feeding a whole lot easier."

"I want a fresh start for Faith and I." Domino sat back in her chair.

"Well, it's a nice area, pretty country. I wouldn't bother you, but I'd be nearby if you needed anything. Cooper and Fionna, too. You'll like them." Jo grinned happily, "It's always just the three of us, and Marci, so it'll be nice to have someone else around who will talk to me."

"Who's Marci?" Domino asked.

"Oh, Marci is my girlfriend. She's a human, she chose not to change. That's okay, though. I love her anyway." Jo beamed with that love and Domino couldn't help but smile.

"I think we should do this." Domino looked at Mr. Hughes who was looking at her intently with his intense gray eyes, he nodded his head ever so slowly.

"Do you want to sleep on it one more day and have Jo do it tomorrow at dusk?" Mr. Hughes suggested, he wanted her to get back to normal, to find the good in her life, but he also didn't want to risk her making a quick decision.

"Oh, that totally went so well for me last time, didn't it? No, I want to do this, and I want to do it now." Domino said as the door opened and Deandra brought in Faith, who was fidgeting a little bit in her arms.

"Maybe after you feel your baby." Faeron muttered from behind her and Domino looked up at Faith and reached for her.

"Tonight, Arc. Tonight is my last night as a human."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds