A Few Sips Ch. 17

"Thank you." She told him with a shy smile on her face. He nodded, grinning back at her before he left the table and went into the back of the restaurant.

"Tasty?" Alexandru asked, making her laugh a little.

"That doesn't bother you, seeing me feed like that?" She asked, knowing the waiter was walking over with their drinks.

Alexandru shook his head forcefully, "Not at all. It turns me on."

"Here are your drinks, my lady. Sir." The waiter set a glass of red wine in front of Domino, and a similar glass in front of Alex, as well as a very large glass of blood in front of him.

"You're not feeding from someone?" She asked, arching a brow at him.

"I don't think seeing me sink my teeth into a woman is the best way for you to welcome me back into your life, Domino. I've fed so many times, for so long, that one is just as good as the other to me." He said, lifting the glass of blood an downing it quickly.

"You liked feeding from me, though." She said in a whisper. "Was I a blood match?"

"I loved feeding from you. But no, you weren't. I'm glad you weren't. If you had been, and you'd had Anya's blood in you, as well, I would have drained you, I would never have been able to help myself." He told her.

"You were really willing to die in order to make sure you didn't make another woman pregnant?" She knew the subject change bothered him by the way he tensed a little, but she asked anyway.

"If you had seen the way you looked after you gave birth, and even before. You were so drained, so lifeless. The thought that you could survive that, impossible. You were lucky. Especially being as small as you are, I couldn't do that to someone else, I didn't want to do it to you." He shrugged.

"Well, you can't anymore. I'm barren now." She told him, thinking she'd still like him to try, the arousal from earlier was still there, just on the edge of her consciousness, and she had always been so easily turned on by him.

"You have no idea how mad it made me to think that you had changed. The thought of you with a sire, being controlled, after what your life was like when you were young, it was terrifying to me. I didn't want that."

"Well, Jo made sure I had no sire, so you don't have to worry. No one can tell me what to do." She shrugged, the waiter came over and took their order and then quietly walked away again.

"I am very thankful for that, and for her. She sounds like a very interesting woman."

"She is, Jo is amazing."

"I would like to meet your friends someday. I like Spencer and Astor. She's pregnant." He said, taking a sip of the wine at the table.

"Yes, I know. But she hasn't told me yet, so don't say anything. I know she knows, though. They fuck like rabbits, though, there's no way she couldn't be." Domino chuckled.

"Do you like having them live with you?"

"Yeah, I do. Jo called it a symbiotic relationship. I give her access to the lake that she needs, and she protects me during the day when I need her. Plus, it's like having a built in babysitter." Domino told him with a happy smile on her face.

"And you never got a job, I know that you were adamant that you would continue working." He pushed gently and she frowned.

"I don't really like the thought of just living off of your money, but Faith is so time consuming, I don't really have the time to work. It doesn't mean what it used to for me, I guess." She shrugged.

As they waited for their meal, they talked about Faith, about her friends, and about what her life had been like this last year in Wisconsin. Alexandru had had many questions, and he had wanted to know everything about the time that he had missed with his family. She had told him as much as they had time for, and had asked a few questions of her own. Alex had not wanted to discuss his time in Belarus, but after her gentle prodding, he had finally chipped a little off of that particular wall around his soul and found himself telling her a little about the refusal to feed, the torture, and about being locked away from the world for such a long time. Domino had sat listening, barely moving, with a sheen of moisture over her eyes as she took it all in. Her hand never left his, and even as they began to eat, she would remind him physically with a touch, a caress, that she was there, that he was free.

By the time the meal ended, they had fallen into their normal routine of comfort in their conversation, and they walked out of the restaurant standing much closer together than they had walking in. The driver had their door open and they got inside and were soon on their way to what ended up being a local theater. 'The Nutcracker' was playing, and Alexandru had secured them a private box on the side where they could sit without being squashed into regular theater seats, it would have been hell on their wings.

They enjoyed the ballet together in silence, it had always been a favorite if Dom's, and Alexandru kept his arm on the back of her chair the entire time. When the Russian dance came on, he dipped closer and whispered in her ear.

"I can do that." To which she had giggled and looked up at him.

"I totally want to see you do that with wings." She had whispered back, turning her face towards his, inadvertently brushing her lips against his firm ones for the briefest of moments.

The shock of the caress stunned her and she stayed turned towards him, her mouth millimeters from his as he stared hungrily down at her. Alexandru was fighting a war in his head, she could tell, and it took him several moments to finally decide, and he bent his head ever so slightly forward and pressed his lips to hers, effectively closing them both and then he moved away, shifting a little back in his seat so as not to have temptation so very close.

"That was amazing, Alex. Thank you so much for tonight." Domino said as they walked back to the limo after the ballet had ended.

"You're welcome, Domino. Does that mean I get a second date?" He asked hesitantly, watching as the driver opened the door.

"Yes, you get a second date. But only if you cook for me this time." She smiled up at him before taking the driver's hand and letting him hold it as she lowered herself to the limo seat.

"Thank you." He said hoarsely as he moved in to sit beside her.

"That makes you aroused, to hear me say I want you to cook for me?" Domino giggled as the door was closed and they were shut inside.

"No, but the fact that that man has the biggest hard on for you and you didn't even notice is making me very very hot." He breathed against her ear and Domino gasped as he put a hand to the side of her face and pulled her towards him so that he could mold his mouth over his, thrusting his tongue deep inside as she opened for him, her hands surrounding his shoulders and her body pressing closer against him.

He kissed her roughly, passionately, groaning as she pushed her own tongue against his in response to his kiss, and it was only when they both absolutely needed to breathe that they separated and looked into each other's eyes, panting.

"I want to fuck you so bad." Alex muttered against her ear before moving his mouth to her throat.

"No. Not yet." Domino whimpered against him and shook her head, she wanted more time. They needed more time, she could not just jump back into bed with this man again.

"I know." Alexandru licked a path from the curve of her neck near her collarbone up to her right earlobe. "I just said I want to fuck you, I'm not going to."

"You are so dirty." Domino chastised as he moved to sit up a little straighter in the seat. His eyes had moved to the front of the car where the driver was behind the wheel and moving them steadily through the near empty streets.

"If you knew the thoughts in my head right now, I'd absolutely repulse you." He frowned, running a hand over her cloth covered thigh.

"Of what you would do to me?" She asked, even though she knew how dangerous it was.

"Some, but also what I would like to see him do to you." Alexandru nodded towards the driver and she widened her eyes.

"You're right, I'm completely repulsed." Domino groaned, rolling her eyes at him, it was true, she was, but she was also a little bit turned on and the way her pussy was wet and clenching let her know that it wouldn't take too hard of a push for her to do some of the things that were apparently floating around in the mind of her fiancé.

"I told you." Alexandru chuckled deep in his throat at her and put an arm around her back to hold her close.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 327 milliseconds