A Fine Family

Linda frowned. "That's not like you, dear."

"I know. I actually felt flattered, but part of me was also curious, and that scared me."

"Curious?" Linda raised an eyebrow. "Like, you wondered what it would be like to be with another woman?"

Kelly nodded shyly.

"Oh, my dear, that's nothing to be ashamed of." Linda's hand went a little further up Kelly's thigh and squeezed affectionately. "Would it make you feel better to know that I had a lesbian experience?"

Kelly's mouth dropped and she just stared at her mother.

"Is that so hard to believe?" Linda smiled.

"No, I mean you're a knockout, I just never knew you were into girls."

Linda shrugged. "I wasn't into them so much as I was curious. I had a good friend in high school, and we were both seniors the first time we saw a lesbian couple. We talked and talked about it, and we were both curious what it was like to be with another girl."

Kelly waited for her mother to continue, but there was silence for a moment. "And?"

"And...we tried it."

"Really?" Kelly was very interested to hear more. "You had sex with her?"

Linda nodded, feeling just a bit shy about telling such a thing to her daughter. "Yes, we decided to see what it was like. It only happened a few times, and once school was over we never really saw each other again."

"A few times?! So you were really into it, huh?"

"I suppose. I especially enjoyed kissing her, if you must know. But we did other things too."

"Does dad know?"

"Of course. He's heard the story many times, in fact sometimes he makes me tell him while we-"

Linda realized what she was saying, and stopped abruptly. Kelly was very disappointed.

"While you what? Fuck?"

Linda felt her face turn red. "Kelly, you shouldn't say that word."

Kelly just laughed it off. "I've personally heard you say that word plenty, usually through the walls when your bed is squeaking."

"Kelly!" Linda couldn't help but laugh. "You know your father and I love each other very much."

"And very often, which I'm glad to know. Honestly mom, you are the hottest mother I've ever seen."

"That's very sweet dear, and I'm glad you got the best of both sides of the family."

They didn't say anything to each other for a while, but it was obvious Kelly wanted to hear more. And her mother's hand was still on her thigh.

"So..." Kelly tried to start the conversation back up. "Did you..."

Linda gave her a curious look. "Did I what?"

"Um, eat pussy?"

Linda choked on her own breath as the words came out of her daughter's mouth. "Oh my!"

"Sorry if that was crude, mom. I'm just curious, that's all."

Linda composed herself. "We did everything that we could think of for lesbians to do. Including...that."

"That is so wild!" Kelly exclaimed, getting excited that her mother had been with a girl.

"Knowing that about your old mom isn't weird or gross?" Linda asked.

"No way. I think that's cool, that you were so open with your sexuality. Plus it makes me feel better that girls are hitting on me."

"Is that something you...uh, think you'd be inclined to do?" Linda tried to word the questions delicately.

Kelly hesitated. "I would never have thought so, but after that girl said those things to me, I had to admit that I started to get excited.

Just then, Linda realized that her hand was quite high up her daughter's thigh, and though her first inclination was to pull it away, she wondered if there was some way she could help her daughter feel more comfortable about this issue that she was having trouble working through.

"If you want, dear," Linda said after some thought, "I could help you decide if that's something you're interested in doing."

Kelly was immediately suspicious. "What are you saying, mom?"

"Nothing too scandalous, mind you. But it wouldn't bother me if you wanted to try kissing another woman."

Linda was worried her daughter would find the idea repelling or disgusting, but the small part of her that yearned for her lesbian experience to repeat itself was winning out. Even if it was just kissing another woman, and even if it was her own daughter!

"You are so wild, mom..." Kelly was pondering the idea. "I have always been curious, I guess."

Linda's heart leaped, but she hid it well. "It won't be that big of a deal. Just don't think of me as your mother. I'm just a woman that you find interesting and attractive. And it's just a kiss."

Kelly nodded, her eyes locked onto her mom's. She felt very inexperienced suddenly, and didn't say anything as her mother leaned forward.

"Close your eyes, dear," Linda said softly as their faces touched.

Kelly obeyed, and slightly parted her lips as she waited for her mother to make the first contact. Linda glanced quickly at her daughter before closing her own eyes, suddenly struck by how beautiful Kelly was. She was surprised she didn't feel more awkward about doing this. But she reminded herself that it was for her daughter's educational benefit, so that a potentially life-changing decision could be made with no rejection or hurt.

When their lips finally touched, Kelly was amazed how much softer another woman's mouth was versus a man's. Linda's breath was hot and sweet, and her lips were so soft and gentle against Kelly's. Kelly was immediately entranced, and let her mother's mouth control the kiss. For some reason, she hadn't expected her mother to insert her tongue into her mouth, but when she did it was incredibly sexy. Kelly's tongue reacted quickly, sliding wetly against the invading flesh and intertwining with it. Kelly let out a soft moan as they made out with more intensity than she had ever expected. She truly forgot this was her mother for a moment, and even when the fact came back to her, it didn't change how intense the kiss was one bit.

Linda was surprised how positively her daughter reacted, and her hand still on her daughter's thigh tightened its grip. When Kelly moaned, Linda instinctively slid her hand all the way up her thigh and then up her hip until she had reached Kelly's shirt. Still keeping their mouths locked together, Linda couldn't help herself as they wetly sucked and licked at each other's faces. Her hand caught the bottom of Kelly's shirt and slid underneath it, feeling her tight stomach and the bottom of her bra. Fighting to rip it off, Linda had to satisfy herself by cupping the outside of the bra over Kelly's breast.

The kiss lasted much longer than either thought it would, but neither made a move to stop it. Kelly's hands found their way to her mom's neck and she held her mother's face to hers, while Linda's hand continued pawing at her daughter's tit. Finally, both were out of breath and they pulled away from each other, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry," Linda said, withdrawing her hand from underneath Kelly's shirt. "I guess I got a little carried away."

Kelly nodded. "Yeah, we both did. I didn't expect it to be that good."

Linda smiled. "It certainly brought back some memories."

"You must've really been into girls, more than you let on." Kelly wiped her mouth where both of their saliva had been smeared across her face.

Linda blushed. "Perhaps. But I'm into your father now, and I would never leave him for anyone else, man or woman."

The sound of something creaking made both of them turn to see Kevin standing at the bottom of the stairway, his mouth hanging open and his shorts visibly tenting. Linda was embarrassed at first that her son had obviously seen what they had just did, but it only took a moment before she remembered how he himself had done some pretty scandalous things with her today. He had nothing to complain about.

"Nice, perv," Kelly said, pulling her shirt back into place over where her mother had gotten to second base with her. "You get a nice show?"

"We were only doing that for the sake of education," Linda assured her son. "It was just an experiment."

Kevin got a dumb smile on his face. "I wish you'd experiment with me sometime."

Kelly's eyes widened at his brazen comment, but out of the corner of her eye she saw her mom making a face and giving him a gesture to shut up. She wondered what that meant...

Linda quickly got up and went back to the kitchen, though in truth her legs were shaking from her arousal. Four orgasms earlier, while her son watched, hadn't been enough apparently. She needed some cock to truly be satisfied. Though kissing Kelly had brought back a lot of pleasant memories, including visions of looking down to see her cute friend's face busy between her legs, or her pussy and ass as they 69'ed.

She couldn't wait to tell her husband Steve everything that had happened today...

Chapter 6

No one had noticed Steve arriving late to the office, and he figured no one would notice him leaving just a bit early so he could go home and tell his wife about what had happened on the way to work with Wendy. He was actually excited to tell her everything, he wasn't worried at all or afraid that Linda would be mad. While she had never actually given him permission to fool around like that, he knew her well enough to know that she would be absolutely delighted at the prospect of a lesbian encounter.

On the drive home, Steve's cell phone buzzed and he saw two text messages, one from his wife saying to hurry home, ironically. And the other from Wendy. He must have given her his cell phone number at some point when she started coming over to his house. When he opened it, he nearly hit a curb and had to pull over onto the side of the road. The text message had a picture or what was quite clearly a very nicely shaved, dripping wet pussy. Wendy's pussy, he recognized, of course. The message said, "Can't wait to see you, Mr. Fine!" Steve thought it was so cute how she called him Mr. Fine instead of Steve. He thought about forwarding this picture to his wife, but then decided against it in case one of their kids answered the phone for her. But at least now his wife would believe his story.

Dinner was quiet, since Steve hadn't had a chance to talk to Linda alone. And apparently what she had wanted him home in a hurry for had to wait until they were alone too, because she hadn't said much to him around the kids either. Kevin just kept staring at his mother, Steve noticed, making him wonder if the boy had gotten into some kind of trouble that Linda was going to tell him about. Kelly was doing the same thing, though. Both kids seemed to be eyeing their mother throughout the entire meal.

"Anyone do anything interesting today?" Steve finally asked.

Linda and Kelly had to struggle to keep a straight face, and Kevin hadn't even heard the question.

"Well, I ran into Wendy today," he finally said when he didn't get a response.

"Oh, how is she?" Linda asked. "I haven't seen her in a couple of months."

"She's just fine, actually she seemed very chipper. Maybe her parents are getting along better."

"I hope so," Linda replied. "I know she's been through a lot, and she's not the kind of girl who'd share much with other people."

Steve held back a smirk. "I told her to come by sometime, and I think she's going to take me up on it."

"Do you see her much at school, honey?" Linda said to Kelly.

Kelly shrugged. "I guess. There's a rumor going around that she's a lesbian."

Steve choked on his food, and had to have Linda pat him on the back. Thankfully they all thought he was just surprised to hear something like that about a family friend.

"I think it'd be cool if she was a lesbian," Kevin blurted. "That's hot!"

Kelly kicked his leg under the table. "Shut up. Why is that hot? It means she'll never be into you."

"I don't need a girl to be into me, or even aware of me, to enjoy her," Kevin said with a devilish smile.

"Disgusting," Kelly said with a look of contempt.

"Wendy is a delightful girl, and even if such a thing were true, she is always welcome in our house," Linda said matter-of-factly. "You're still friends with her, aren't you Kelly?"

"Yeah, I mean we don't hang out or anything."

"Maybe you should." Linda eyed her daughter carefully, obviously insinuating something.

Kelly tried to hide the smile in the corner of her mouth. "Mom..."

Steve was absolutely clueless as to what the hell they were talking about. But he was too distracted by his own hidden thoughts to care. He hoped Linda hadn't bothered with any dessert so they could go to their room and talk.

"So dad, how did you run into Wendy?" Kelly asked. "I mean, since you were driving to work. Did you stop somewhere near the school?"

Steve fumbled a bit, trying to think of an explanation that didn't involve him parking his car and masturbating. "Um, well...I took a different route and saw her near the park. So I stopped and said hi."

"I think she has a crush on you," Kelly smiled.

Linda laughed. "I don't think so. She's so sweet."

"Why does that disqualify her from having a crush on me?" Steve asked, mock offended but really just amused at how wrong his wife was.

"She doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would have a crush on an older man, or at least she certainly wouldn't act on it."

"Well..." Kelly thought for a moment. "There was that one time she tried to spy on dad in the shower, when we were a lot younger."

Steve and Linda both looked surprised.

"She did what?" Linda asked, shocked.

Kelly just laughed. "I dared her to do it, actually. I said that my daddy had the biggest, longest wiener of all the dads, and that she had to see it for herself."

Steve choked on his food again. "What?!"

"Kelly, you didn't really say that, did you?" Linda asked.

It took Kevin a few moments to come up with something to contribute to the conversation. "She should've seen mine."

Linda smacked her son's arm, making her tits jiggle in her bikini top. In reality, she knew he was just as equipped as his father.

"This is not appropriate dinner conversation," Steve said once he could breathe again.

"I agree," Linda said, though the things she was hoping to tell her husband soon were much more inappropriate. Without really realizing it, she was trying to think of a way to get him to the bedroom so she could tell him those things, and she knew that he'd probably want to fuck right after. She wouldn't blame him, since she was dying for his cock already.

"Honey, let's go upstairs for a bit," Steve said, answering her prayers.

"Should we put in earplugs?" Kevin asked, jokingly.

"How about you just drown them out with the sound of you whacking yourself off?" Kelly quipped.

Before Linda could scold her children, Steve grabbed her arm and led her upstairs to their bedroom.

Chapter 7

Wendy was sitting in her room on her bed, clutching her phone to her chest. She had built up the courage all day to take that picture of her pussy, and she had made sure to play with it a lot so it was as wet as she could get it. It didn't take much, as she pictured what had happened with Mr. Fine that morning. It had felt so good when he sucked on her pussy! Her insides were on fire just thinking about it...

But now that she was alone, she couldn't stop these feelings of arousal and attraction from growing. Her fingers couldn't leave her juicy little cunt, and she had brought herself to three orgasms already. She thought about taking more pictures, since Mr. Fine hadn't replied back or called her. But what if she was mistaken about how he felt? Would he treat her like a one night stand? No, he would never do that. He was so nice, and he seemed so genuine when he invited her over to his house. He wasn't even trying to hide her from Mrs. Fine.

Sucking on his cock had been really good, but Wendy started to imagine Mr. Fine licking his wife's pussy like he had licked hers. She was so lucky to have such a stud for a husband! Wendy thought about them fucking and sucking, and she busily fingered her little cunt until she finally convulsed and a clear stream of fluid shot out of her pussy onto the floor. She panted and heaved, never having felt like this before...

**********

Steve had never been happier to see that his instincts had been spot on. As he and his wife 69'ed on their bed, he could tell that there was a new spark in Linda. She was sucking the life out of his cock, but she didn't finish him off this way like she probably would've. She needed cock inside her pussy. She spun around after cumming on her husband's face, and sat down roughly on his cock until it sank all the way inside of her.

"Wow, you're in quite the mood," Steve said with a pleasant sigh, feeling her pussy tighten around his shaft.

"Let me taste that little cunt on your face!" Linda practically commanded, pushing her tongue into Steve's mouth.

He responded by eagerly pumping himself up into her pussy, making a loud slapping sound as his balls bounced against her ass. He had thought Linda might be excited from his story of messing around with Wendy, but he hadn't imagined she would be this insatiable as a result. Fucking her like this reminded him of when they were younger, and even hornier if that was even possible.

"Maybe I should be mad at you," Linda said, practically out of breath. "I never said you could fuck around like that."

Steve just smiled and continued to stuff her amazingly tight pussy while they talked.

"I knew you'd love the thought, especially someone so close to us. You'd love to eat her little pussy, wouldn't you?"

Linda's mouth went slack, as her husband's incredible cock ravaged her body. "Yes, yes!"

"You should seduce her the next time she comes over."

"Oh god!" Linda's pussy exploded at the thought, and she wailed loudly as her climax shook her body. Their kids were definitely hearing this.

"Linda, the kids are gonna hear you," Steve warned, changing positions so they were doing it doggie style.

"I don't care," Linda said, almost yelping as Steve's cock plunged into her again, making her pussy leak onto the bed. "Just fuck me!"

Steve grabbed Linda's ass and really pounded into her. "Baby, you are so fucking hot tonight!"

Linda moaned and grunted like an animal. "I masturbated in front of Kevin..."

Steve almost didn't understand what she said, she blurted it out so suddenly. But once it sank in, he slowed his pace a bit.

"You did? Really?"

Linda turned her head so she could see him as he stuffed her cunt. "Are you upset?"

Steve thought about it for a moment, keeping his pace fucking his wife. "I guess not. But is Kevin ok with that?"

"I've just been worried about him." Somehow they could have a real conversation while they were both in a frenzied fuck session. "He's so horny all the time, just like you were at his age. Remember how much sex you needed to be satisfied?"

"Yes, I remember," Steve said, wetting his finger and touching his wife's asshole. "I figured letting him look at porn online would satisfy him, but I guess not."

Linda gasped as her husband's finger entered her ass. Was he finally going to bring anal into their sex life? She was excited at the thought.

"Let me guess, in the shower?" Steve asked.

"Yes, he came in while I was spraying myself." Linda could barely keep her mind on their conversation while her husband played with her little butthole.

"That's kind of cruel, isn't it? Masturbating in front of him, especially when you know how horny he gets."

"I let him masturbate with me." She wasn't sure she would tell Steve about letting him cum on her. Not yet.

"Oh, I see." Steve was getting excited thinking about his wife and his son getting it on. He had always been a bit perverted, it was no wonder their son was the same way. "Do you think I should punish you for being so naughty?"

"Oh, yes baby!" Linda practically screamed. "Punish me!"

Steve just laughed at how loud they were being. He wished he could see his kids' faces right now. He withdrew his finger from her ass, and his cock from her pussy. Linda knew immediately what he was going to do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Fine Family
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds