A Fine Family

"Why?" Wendy started to fidget, wondering if she should take her clothes off or make a move for Mr. Fine's trousers.

"Wendy, my wife likes you." Steve cleared his throat, finding the right words. "And she wants to know if you like her too, but she's too embarrassed to ask you herself."

Wendy was shocked. Even though she had a mad crush on this man, she used to secretly desire Mrs. Fine too when she was younger. And now that he had mentioned it, those feelings were beginning to resurface.

"Mr. Fine, are you asking me if I want to have sex with your wife?"

Steve smiled sheepishly. "I suppose I am."

"That seems...odd. How can you be ok with that? I thought you liked me."

"I do, Wendy. I do." Steve sat next to her on his bed. "It's just a fantasy of mine to have a threesome with my wife and another woman. And since we have a little thing going on, I was hoping that you would be the other woman."

Wendy was very flattered, and couldn't believe this was happening. Did Mrs. Fine really like her in that way? She had never even had sex before, and now she was being asked to have a threesome!

"I can't believe that this is happening..." Wendy felt a bit faint.

"If you don't want to, that's just fine Wendy." Steve put his arm around her. "We don't want to pressure you into something. You don't even have to answer right now if you don't want."

Wendy couldn't deny the fire in her pussy as she pictured the three of them having sex. "Yes."

Steve's face lit up. "Really? You want to do it?"

Wendy nodded, feeling excitement rush over her. "I would love to."

"Oh, Wendy! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me."

"I used to have a crush on Mrs. Fine before I had one on you," she admitted.

Steve gently touched her cheek. "You're a special girl, Wendy. Very special."

He stood and opened the bedroom door. Wendy didn't know what to do with herself.

"Should I wait here?" she asked nervously.

"If it's ok with you, I'm going to go tell Linda right now. Is it ok if she comes back with me? Or do you need some time?"

Wendy loved the fatherly way he spoke to her, and really cared about how she felt. "She can come any time."

Steve licked his lips, thinking about what he was in store for. "Why don't you take your clothes off, sweetheart. Linda will love that."

"Ok." She nodded and watched him leave. Then she began undressing. It felt so naughty to be on Mr. Fine's bed naked, but she also felt so self-conscious about Mrs. Fine seeing her naked. So she got under their covers and waited excitedly. She couldn't wait to lose her virginity to this wonderful couple. She totally forgot that their kids were right downstairs.

**********

Kevin and Kelly sat together on the couch, where they had been before dinner. Kelly's legs were draped across Kevin's lap again, but this time they were parted a bit and Kevin's hand was between her thighs, rubbing her pussy through the bikini bottom. Kelly felt so comfortable with him now, not annoyed or irritated at all by anything he did like she used to be.

Linda was waiting by the stairs, not paying attention to her kids at all as she waited for her husband to signal her. Steve did finally appear at the top of the stairs, motioning for her to follow him. Together they disappeared down the hallway.

"There they go," Kevin said, his fingers finding their way underneath Kelly's bikini bottom. "Can you believe that girl is about to have sex with our parents?"

"I can't believe I'm not more disturbed by the idea," Kelly replied, enjoying her brother's exploration of her vagina. She allowed him total access to her body, and would never deny him anything from now on.

"It's weird, isn't it? Do you think there are any other families like ours?"

Kelly shrugged. "Maybe. I'm digging the way things are right now. Aren't you?"

Kevin's finger boldly found it's way into her opening and slid into her pussy. She smiled, gasping a bit as he penetrated her.

"Of course!"

"What about us?" Kelly's question seemed open-ended at first, but Kevin knew by her tone that she was serious.

"Like, what now?"

She nodded. "What do we do? I don't want to have sex with anyone else, probably ever."

Kevin felt his heart race, but tried to keep it cool. "I feel the same way. And I could never tell anyone else that I fucked my own mom."

Kelly ran a hand up her body and cupped her breast, feeling very sexy right now. "We're forced to keep each others' secret."

"Do you think mom and dad are really cool with us being together like we are?" Kevin withdrew his finger from her pussy and sucked on it.

"I somehow don't think they'll mind it." Kelly wondered if she would eventually hook up with her mom like Kevin did. They had already made out, after all.

"We shouldn't plan our entire futures right now, though," Kevin said, sounding very adult just then.

"What do you mean?" Kelly frowned.

"Well, eventually we'll probably want to be with other people, and get married and have kids and stuff. But we should just take this thing one day at a time, and see where it leads."

Kelly thought about it for a moment. She supposed he was right, she couldn't have a family of her own with him. She would probably desire those things as she got older. But he was right, they could take things one day at a time.

"What if we got married," she began, smiling, "and our families all got together, like we are now."

Kevin laughed. "That would be pretty wild, I guess. Seems strange to think about, but I guess we are pretty much doing just that."

Kelly shrugged at the idea, letting the future bring whatever it wanted, and she peeled off her bikini in front of her brother.

"Come on, Kev. We can continue this conversation after your cock is inside of me."

Kevin started undoing his pants. "You know that I probably won't be able to cum for about three days, after what we did earlier."

Kelly threw her bikini to the floor and leaned back, opening her legs in a very inviting pose.

"I don't care, I just want to feel you in my pussy."

Kevin could easily get it up with his sister sprawled out the way she was. Just the sight of her hot little cunt got him instantly horny, and he stepped out of his underwear and pulled his shirt over his head. Sliding onto Kelly, feeling her warm body underneath him, he guided his penis between her legs and gently entered her. She was so wet from him playing with her that it only took one thrust, and he was completely buried inside of her. Kelly gripped his shoulders tightly and moaned softly as he filled her, stretching her tiny little hole with his massive shaft. He felt so good, she didn't ever want him to pull out.

"Oh Kevin," she whispered. "God, I love that feeling."

"You feel amazing," Kevin grunted. This was the first time that he had been inside her pussy, and it felt even better than her incredibly tight ass.

"One day at a time," Kelly said again, smiling.

Kevin smiled at her, and for the next few minutes he stayed deep inside of her while they lovingly kissed each other.

**********

Wendy gasped for breath, at the same time slurping up the excess fluid that was drenching her face. Mrs. Fine hovered over her face, her delicious pussy inches above her. Wendy could barely maintain her focus as Mr. Fine pounded her virgin pussy at the same time. He had taken her so slowly at first, that it hadn't hurt a bit. And now she eagerly accepted his large manhood into her petite body, enjoying how his balls slapped at her ass while he fucked her. Mrs. Fine didn't give her much time to think about it before lowering her cunt back onto her young face.

"Oh, Wendy!" Linda cried out. "You eat my pussy so good, baby!"

"Oh yes!" Steve groaned, feeling the tight vice of this girl's pussy driving him to madness. "This is so amazing!"

Wendy munched on Linda's pussy hungrily, not having any experience eating out another woman but making up for it with enthusiasm. Linda had already climaxed multiple times this way, and finally stopped grinding herself onto the poor helpless girl that her husband was plowing. Catching her own breath, Linda leaned her face down to where they were joined and flicked her tongue out over Wendy's clit while her husband's cock slid in and out viciously.

"Oh my god!" Wendy cried, feeling Linda eat her pussy while Steve fucked it. She couldn't hold back and came fiercely, squirting pussy juice everywhere. Finally, Steve couldn't hold back anymore and he pulled his spewing cock from her tight lips, firing off like a cannon across Wendy's belly and Linda's face. His cum painted them both, in an amount that surprised both Wendy and Linda. All three were a panting, sweating mess after that.

"That was so awesome!" Wendy said, forcing herself to sit up.

Linda stroked her face and smiled. "You're awesome, Wendy."

Steve leaned forward to kiss them both, and they all swapped kisses together. Each of them had fulfilled the same fantasy, each in their own parts. For now, Steve decided not to tell Wendy about their children too. He didn't want to overload the poor girl.

"I'm so glad my first time was with you, both of you." Wendy was beaming.

"There have been a lot of firsts in this house lately," Linda said, ignoring her husband's gestures to keep quiet.

"What do you think your kids will say? I mean, are we keeping this a secret?"

Steve gave up trying to hide anything from her. "I think they'll be very understanding. You'd be surprised."

Linda licked some of the cum from Wendy's tits. "Just keep an open mind when you're here."

"You're certainly an interesting family," Wendy giggled.

"Ok girls," Steve said, thrusting his dripping cock between them. "Clean me up, and we'll go see what the kids are up to."

Both women eagerly licked at his penis, savoring the taste of each other and themselves. They couldn't decide between sucking him or each other, but somehow they got the job done.

"What should I say to them?" Wendy asked. "I mean, they're gonna wonder what we were doing up here for so long."

Steve and Linda smiled to each other. This girl was in for a real treat...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Fine Family
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds