A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 03

"Hell... yes... Jeanie."

With that she dropped back to her task, wrapping her mouth around my cock and pulling me into her. Gradually she increased her up and down rhythm and the depth of insertion. She worked her hand along my shaft as well, gripping me firmly as she bobbed up and down.

"Holy shit, sweetie," I moaned, "you are so amazing."

She groaned approvingly on my cock but kept her suction tight and didn't break rhythm. She worked into a steady pace, sinking my dick deep into her mouth, then pulling it out to the head which she would hold firmly but gently between her teeth and flick teasingly with her tongue, letting the very tip of her tongue split and massage the hole at the top.

My mind swirled in ecstasy. I thought this couldn't be the first time Jeanie had given head; she was too unbelievably good at it. How she knew the right pace and the right amount of pressure to apply to get me rock hard, how she deftly and knowingly found every sensitive spot and stimulated it erotically. But I didn't give a shit whether this was her first time going down or not. I was losing my mind to her ministrations, and I felt the explosion building quickly inside me.

Jeanie quickened her motions slightly, as if she sensed what was building within me. She let the spit run from her mouth liberally, lubricating her hand as she jerked me with every stroke. She took my cock deep into her mouth; it hit the soft flesh at the back of her throat on each insertion. She hummed and moaned each time she plunged it into her, only increasing the intensity of the pleasure she was giving me.

Soon I realized how imminent my orgasm was. If I didn't stop her immediately I was going to explode in her mouth, and I didn't want to deflate the moment by losing myself so quickly. I wanted to make this night special for her, not awkward by letting what I knew was going to be a huge load spill down her throat.

I stopped my thrusting and took Jeanie's head gently in both hands to slow her rhythm. She bobbed several more times up and down the length of my cock, then eased her pace gradually until she let it slip from her mouth and just held it gently in her hand.

"What's wrong, baby, is it not good?" she asked, somewhat breathless.

"No, sweetie, it's amazing. It feels so incredibly good, that's the problem. I want to save it. I want this to be about us, not just me."

"But you made me feel good; I want to make you feel good."

"I know, and you have. You are." I pulled her head gently up so that we were face-to-face. I kissed her softly. She let my cock slip from her fingers and ran her hands across my back. I broke our soft kiss gently and gazed into her sweet brown eyes.

"It's time, Jeanie," I whispered, "I want to make love to you." She smiled adoringly into my eyes and bit her lower lip. I had to make sure she was ready for this moment. "Do you want me?" I asked, afraid that having come so far she might now be intimidated, that the moment might finally be overwhelming her. But, it turns out, I needn't have worried.

She smiled again. "I want you, Jim, so badly. I'm ready."

I pulled her mouth onto mine and kissed her deeply. She dug her nails into my back, urging me to take her, to build our desire to its peak, to the inevitable conclusion we both anticipated and craved. I pushed forward into her body and she leaned back, taking my weight on top of her, never breaking our kiss. I pressed against her warm, naked body, sliding my hands beneath her and pulling her into me. Our tongues danced in one another's mouths, both moaning and grinding into each other passionately.

I maneuvered myself on top of her, my hands cradling her head, fingers tangled in her hair. She spread her legs and pulled me down close to her, welcoming me. My cock was rock hard and I let it rub against the insides of her thighs. Her breathing became heavy, the gravity of the moment sinking into her. I broke our kiss and stared into her eyes, reassuring her that she would be ok with me; I would take care of her. But even I wasn't sure how to proceed from here.

"Jeanie," I began, unsure of how to broach the subject, "I don't have a... you know..."

She just smiled. "What?" she asked coyly.

"You know, protection. I don't have..."

She smiled again. "It's ok, I'm protected," she whispered. "I'm on the pill."

"Wait, how..." I began, but she pulled me into a soft kiss.

"Just relax," she whispered, "you're supposed to be the calm one right now."

I had a million questions in my head, things I didn't understand. But she pressed her lips to mine again and I felt her tremble just a little, and I knew that in this moment I had to be strong and guide her. So I buried the questions in my head and kissed her back, holding her shoulders firmly in my hands. She moaned into my mouth and the moment grew erotically. She squirmed beneath me, spreading her legs wider and running her foot up the back of my leg. I felt the warmth emanating from between her legs and I let myself sink down onto her soft body.

I thrust my hips gently and let my cock rub between her lips, getting it slick with her juices. Her pussy was delicately soft and soaking wet, beckoning me. I stayed my desire, keeping my movements slow and deliberate, though the fire was raging within me. I was dying to take her deeply, to sink myself into her tightness and let myself explode. But I remained gentle with her; her love was a flower that I could not crush with aggression. So I just let my manhood slide softly between her labia for several moments, building our passion and allowing her to become comfortable with the sensation and my size.

She smiled at me. "That feels nice," she whispered.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" I whispered back, not breaking the smooth, gentle rhythm of my cock gliding between her lips. By now it was coated with her wetness, slick and lubricated, ready to slide inside her.

She nodded to my question, and gave me an intense, ready look. Our eyes locked together. I balanced myself in position on one elbow and slid my other hand down to the base of my cock. I steadied it there and guided it into position. I let it slide brazenly between her lips several more times, pressing against her plump labia and opening her up to me.

She sucked in a broken breath of air, a little gasp anticipating this sweet moment. I held her gaze as I positioned the tip of my cock at her tight entrance. I could feel the taut muscles guarding her hole, gripping me tightly. For me, I knew this feeling would be exquisite. I just hoped it wouldn't be too unpleasant for her, that any pain she might feel wouldn't overwhelm the pleasure.

She dug her fingers gently into my back and inhaled. She trembled slightly as she drew breath, but I held my breath for the moment. I pushed gently forward with my hips and I felt her muscles spread slowly apart and draw me in, just the tip at first, held in her pussy's first tight embrace.

She exhaled in a long, slow breath, groaning softly. I pushed just an inch further into her and stopped, bringing my hand up to her cheek, using it to cradle her face. I stared into her eyes.

"Are you ok, Giana?" I whispered.

She nodded. "I'm ok. It's really big."

I smiled. I wasn't all that big, but I'm sure I must have seemed that way to her.

"I'm inside you, sweetie."

"I know."

"Can I keep going?"

Again she nodded. "Just go slowly, ok?"

I nodded and kissed her softly. As I kissed her I let my cock sink another inch inside her, willing myself to go as slowly as possible. It wasn't easy. The feeling of her soft insides was incredible. She was so unbelievably tight and warm; I was dying to ravage her. But I had to be patient and let her get used to me, to become accustomed to having something the size of my cock within her. So I just reveled in the feeling of her little pussy gripping me tightly.

She kissed me passionately as she grew accustomed to feeling me inside her. She ran her hands up and down my back as I cradled her face in my hands. I couldn't believe this was happening; how was it even possible that I was fucking my best friends' sister right now, a girl I had known for years, a girl I swore I wouldn't lay a finger on?

I let myself sink another inch inside her. She gasped into my mouth, but she adjusted to the feeling in a moment and pushed her tongue into my mouth brazenly. I met her forceful kisses, massaging her tongue in my mouth and letting my hands slide back into her hair. I pulled her hair back gently and she arched her back, simultaneously bucking her hips slightly and taking more of me into her.

This time she moaned loudly. "Mmmmmm, god you feel so good," she groaned.

I pushed further into her, letting myself sink in another inch. I groaned as well, feeling the firm tightness of her virginity wrapped around my manhood. "Nnnnnnnn ooohhhh, Jeanie." I couldn't hold myself back for much longer. The exquisiteness of the sensation was overwhelming me.

I dropped my head onto her breast and pulled her taut little nipple into my mouth. She gasped and dug her nails into my back. That put me over the edge. I bucked my hips forward involuntarily, burying my cock into her as far as I could go.

She squealed loudly, but I held my position inside her, not wanting to thrust wildly and cause her pain. Slowly her body relaxed and her muscles softened as she became accustomed to having all of me inside her. I let her nipple slip from my lips with a loud smack then kissed my way over to other breast, drawing that nipple in to nip and suck it lovingly, swirling my tongue in circles around her erect nub. She moaned approvingly.

After several moments, I let her nipple go and looked her in the eyes. "This is it, sweetie, I'm as far in as I can go."

"It feels so good, Jim," she said breathlessly.

"You feel incredible, Francesca, so fucking incredible."

"Yeah?" she asked, her eyebrows raising.

"God yes," I groaned.

"Then fuck me, Jim."

I stared into her eyes in amazement. Was she really ready? I didn't want to hurt her. But her look was burning with intensity; I could tell her entire body was pulsating with desire, just as mine was. I held her gaze. "Really?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," she replied defiantly.

"Oh my little dirty girl," I whispered hoarsely, pressing my mouth onto hers. I moved my knees up slightly under me to better position myself with leverage. She wrapped both of her feet around the backs of my legs, urging me to take her. And I would. Oh god, how I would have this girl, I thought to myself. I was more turned on in that moment than I'd ever been in my life. Hearing sweet little Jeanie tell me to fuck her ignited a blazing fire within me.

I slid my cock slowly out of her to the tip, then glided it equally slowly back into her. She broke our kiss off and glared into my eyes, daring me to give it to her. So again I repeated my motion several more times, backing out to my very tip, then burying back into her to the hilt, increasing speed slightly on each thrust. Her pussy was impossibly tight and soaking wet on my cock. The sensation was glorious; I'd never felt anything so incredibly perfect. She was so velvety soft and warm, her insides a tight little sheath of silken smoothness on my cock. After several moments, we settled into a slow rhythm, pressing into each other softly.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, not breaking our smooth, comfortable pace.

"Oh god yes, Jim," she panted, "this is what I dreamed about."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"No, it's just a little hurt. But it gets less and less every second."

"Oh sweetie," I groaned, and kissed her softly. Gradually, as she got used to the sensation of having me in her, she began to meet my thrusts with her hips. Soon our hips swiveled in unison as I sank rhythmically into and out of her sweet womanhood. She couldn't seem to figure out where to put her hands though. Almost alternating on each thrust she would run them up and down my back, then onto the bed where she would grab handfuls of the sheet.

She moaned in unison to our rhythm, sometimes a low, guttural groan, sometimes a high, gasping squeak. She even giggled every few moments, moaning my name. "Mmmmm, Jim, I can't believe this is really happening," she cooed.

"This feels so fucking good, Jeanie," I groaned.

"Oh god yes, give it to me." Hearing Jeanie urge me on was driving me over the edge. She dug her heels into the backs of my legs, willing me to fuck her with everything I had. I spread my legs slightly to distribute my weight more evenly, then increased the rhythm and depth of my thrusts. Jeanie responded immediately by groaning deeply and arching her back to meet my deep penetrations.

Her pussy felt indescribably good. The taut ring of muscle at her entrance gripped my cock firmly, loosening slightly as I plunged in, then tightening strongly as I withdrew. The sensation was heavenly, feeling her tightness gripping me on every thrust, but plunging into a velvety soft sheet of satin inside her. She was so tight, so soft, and so warm I had to will myself not to get too excited. As I increased my rhythm, I could already feel my explosion building within me. But I had to hold out; I had to make this memorable and beautiful for her.

I ran my fingers into her hair and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth as I kept every thrust into her deep and long. Then I ran my hands down her neck, over her shoulders, and onto her breasts, squeezing her stiff brown nipples between my fingers. I gave her one more long thrust, then held my cock deep inside her. I gazed into her eyes as we both panted trying to catch our breath.

"Is this good for you, sweetie?" I asked, sucking in air rapidly, trying to calm my pounding heart.

She nodded. "It's so good, Jim, you feel so good inside me."

"No more pain?"

She shook her head no, still holding my stare with her own soft brown eyes. I began to slowly pull out and push into her once more, gazing deeply into her eyes. I kept each thrust excruciatingly slow, denying myself the hard, fast pounding I was dying to give to her. She met my rhythm with slow, deliberate swivels of her hips in unison with each long, deliberate thrust I gave her. We both groaned softly as we stared into each other's eyes, fucking one another slowly but passionately.

"Do you want to try something?" I asked after several moments. She raised her eyebrows as though she expected me to suggest something freaky, but I immediately smiled, placating her fears. "No," I said, "nothing weird. It'll be nice."

"Ok," she whispered, smiling.

"Do you want to be on top?" I asked.

She nodded enthusiastically. "I really do," she said eagerly, "but I'm just worried I won't be good. I mean, I don't know what I'm doing."

"Francesca," I said reassuringly, "look at us. We're making love." We both looked down at our bodies, writhing and pressing together in unison. I had her breasts in my hands, my thumbs pushing into her hard nipples. Below, I watched my cock sliding slowly into and out of her sex, her little tuft of pussy hair matted and wet from our lovemaking. I heard her breath catch in her chest as we watched ourselves.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked.

"God, yes," she nodded.

"Nothing we do right now could be wrong, sweetie, because it's me and you. So you just do what feels good for you, and I promise it will be good for me too."

"Really?" she asked, pressing her nose into mine and drawing my eyes to hers.

"Definitely," I promised.

"Ok, then."

"Ok, so just follow my lead." I sank my cock as deeply into her as I could, enjoying the sound of her throaty moan as I did so, then I moved her legs gently off the backs of mine and let them rest on the bed. I put one hand on her waist and the other on her shoulder and gradually began to tip her to one side.

"What are we doing?" she asked.

"Just trust me. I don't want to be out of you for a second, so just roll on top of me, ok?"

She giggled and kissed my lips. "Mmmmm, ok," she groaned. We continued our roll slowly, as she slid out from under me carefully, holding me inside her. Then, in one final quick movement, I tumbled onto my back and she mounted me, never losing my cock from her pussy's firm grasp.

She giggled again as she lay on top of me, gently sinking her teeth into my neck. She ran her hands along my arms until she grasped both of my hands in hers, then pinned my arms to the bed over my head, licking and nibbling my neck as she did so. She licked a line from my neck to my earlobe, sucking it between her teeth. Then she kissed her way along my cheek to my mouth, where she licked a soft circle around my lips.

"Mmmmmm, I've got you right where I want you, Stillman," she moaned seductively into my mouth, nipping my lips between her teeth.

"Right where I want to be, Delvecchio," I groaned back, slipping my tongue into her mouth with a quick little flick.

She laughed again, bucking her hips gently and letting her weight settle back onto my cock. I sank into her slowly, both of us moaning into each other's mouths as we melted back into one another. She lay flat on top of me, letting her weight press down on me, shifting her hips gently to ease me into and out of her.

"Ooooooh, baby" she whispered, "tell me if I'm doing it right."

I kissed her lips softly. "Of course it's right, sweetie. Just fuck me." We both grinned deviously at each other and laughed, sharing a beautiful, dirty moment.

I slipped my hands out from hers and ran them down her sides, guiding her hips with my hands in a slow, grinding motion. She quickly caught on to the rhythm and motion, gently swiveling her hips erotically, gliding my cock smoothly in and out of her soft, warm sex.

She nibbled her lower lip and breathed deeply in and out as she rode me. I squeezed her hips with my hands, encouraging her to keep giving it to me slowly. We moaned in unison as our bodies pressed together.

"Oh my god, Jeanie, you feel so good," I gasped after several moments. I couldn't believe how impossibly warm and tight her little pussy was. It felt like she was expanding just barely enough to accommodate my cock; her muscles gripping firmly, her silken sheath bathing me in softness. I ran my hands back along her hips and squeezed both of her ass cheeks. She moaned and kissed me hard, grinding into me and holding my cock deep inside her.

Then she put her hands on my chest and pushed me down, raising herself up off me a little. "I can't believe this is really happening, Jim," she gushed.

"Is it good for you, sweetie?" I asked.

"God yes, it's amazing," she groaned. She swiveled her hips several times, holding my eyes with hers. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

I nodded wordlessly, my intense stare giving her answer enough.

"But what if I do this?" she asked, raising herself up off of her hands, and leaning her weight back onto her knees and hips. This put her weight onto our sex and my cock sunk even deeper inside her. She ran her hands into her hair and cocked her head backward, arching her back and letting her hair cascade down. We both moaned at the intensity of the feeling.

I took a moment to admire this amazing creature on top of me. Her olive skin looked creamy and smooth in the moonlight seeping in through the windows. Her breasts were little hills on her chests, her upturned little nipples taut and erect. I gave her ass another squeeze then ran my hands along the front of her hips, up her belly, and over her soft tits. I squeezed her smooth, yielding flesh in my palms, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

She groaned and cocked her head forward again, biting her bottom lip. She looked so incredibly sexy in that moment I almost forgot she was my best friend's little sister. This was not the awkward little girl I remembered having to rescue from her brother all those times when we were kids. This was a beautiful woman, embracing her burgeoning sexuality with fervor, becoming as sexy a vision as I'd ever laid eyes upon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds