A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 03

She reveled in the ecstasy of the moment, holding my eyes with hers as she swiveled her hips, riding me with all her weight pressing into our sex. Her virginity and innocence were melting away, replaced by the empowerment of knowing the mutual pleasure of two lovers coming together as one.

I found myself almost unable to speak. "Francesca, my god, you are so amazing," I whispered.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "this is so incredible." She swiveled her hips in a smooth, undulating motion. "You feel so good inside me." After saying this she leaned further back, putting one hand behind her on my thigh so she could balance her weight. She thrust against me, and I watched my cock sinking into and out of her little pussy, her hair slick with wetness and tangled. The sight of our sex was almost more than I could handle, and I felt the pressure building within me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, and ran my hand down her belly to our sex. I ran my fingers through her tuft of pussy hair, then began massaging her swollen clit with my thumb. Her wetness flowed copiously and I used it to lubricate my thumb as I ground it in circles against her engorged little nub.

Her jaw swung wide open as I played with her, and her breaths came in ragged gasps. She moaned my name in ecstasy, and her hips bucked with her pleasure. "Nnnnnnn, oh James, ohhhh fuck..." Her fingernails dug into my thigh as she struggled to maintain balance and composure in the throes of bliss. I rolled her swollen clit repeatedly with my thumb knowing the pleasure it was giving her, a pleasure she was feeling for the first time.

After several moments her body convulsed with little shudders and I knew she'd felt another beautiful release. Not a wracking explosion of orgasm, but a hesitant little unclenching, feeling her body let go and consume her. She groaned loudly and her body began to go limp. "Mmmmmmmm, uunnnnnnnnnhhhhh... oh my god..."

She let her body fall forward on top me. I embraced her and held her tightly as her hips bucked with the last few waves of her pleasure. She buried her face in my neck as she sucked in air, her hair falling into my face. I smelled her beautiful fragrance, taking a deep breath through my nose. Then I brought my thumb to my mouth. It was coated with her juices, thick, salty and sweet at the same time. She moaned into my ear.

"Holy shit, Jim, this is so amazing," she whispered breathlessly. She was making just the tiniest little rocking motion with her hips, gently sliding my cock in and out of her. It took every ounce of willpower I possessed to hold myself steady. I wanted to grind into her so badly and let myself go inside her. But I forced myself to remain patient.

"Is it good for you?" I asked.

"Yes, it's better than I ever hoped it could be."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"No. I mean, there's a little hurt, but it's kind of a good hurt. The bad stuff ended quickly because you were so gentle with me." She moved her face in front of mine and looked into my eyes. "Is it good for you, though? I mean, am I good?"

I ran my hands along her cheeks and into her hair. "Jeanie, you are so incredible. I can't even tell you how good it feels."

"Really?" she smiled.

I nodded. "You are so beautiful." I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her deeply. After a moment she broke the kiss, gazing into my eyes.

"I want you to take me now. I want you to cum for me," she said seductively.

"Really?" I asked, staring intently into her eyes. I couldn't believe I was hearing little Jeanie, the girl I'd known for so long, say such dirty things.

She nodded. "This is so good. I want you to let go. I want to know I give you pleasure."

I grabbed her face in both hands again and kissed her passionately. "You do. Baby, you are so amazing." In one confident move I raised my leg and turned my hips, guiding her to roll to the side. I thrust into her deeply to stay inside her, then pushed myself over on top of her. She moved with me, wrapping her leg around me to hold me inside her, then rolling onto her back and taking me on top of her. Once on top, I maneuvered myself into position and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Mmmmmm, yes Jim, fuck me," she moaned into my mouth. This was the final straw and it was all I needed to hear. Jeanie telling me to fuck her drove me over the tipping point. The girl rarely ever even swore so to hear this coming out of her mouth yet again drove me to the point of ecstasy.

I grabbed fistfuls of the sheet behind her head for leverage and ground my hips into hers. She pressed her feet into the back of my thighs, and traced her fingernails down the length of my back, encouraging me to lay into her with everything I had. I didn't hold back. I thrust into her long and deep, increasing my rhythm gradually as she got used to the strength and depth of my strokes.

She willed me to give her more with her eyes, moaning and gasping in broken breaths as I railed into her deeply. Her pussy gripped me tightly, the muscles at her opening a firm fist clinging adamantly as I thrust into and out of her silky insides. The feeling was exquisite and I knew I was rapidly approaching my explosion.

"Unnnhhhhh, oh god, Jeanie, you feel so fucking good," I groaned, willing myself to hold out just a little longer, though I knew my load was ready to burst forth.

She dug her nails into my back. "Oh Jim, ohhhhhhhh, give it to me," she moaned.

"You want me to give it to you?" I moaned desperately, knowing my orgasm was now imminent.

"Yes, fucking give it to me," she hissed erotically, her eyebrows furrowed in a look of unabashed ecstasy as she devoured me with her eyes.

"You want it?" I blurted perversely, now unable to stem the tide rising through my cock, ready to explode. I held her eyes with mine, building the unbridled ecstasy of the moment.

"I want it," she said simply, returning the intensity of my gaze as she simultaneously pulled her knees back and spread herself wide open for me.

That was all I could take. I buried myself as deeply inside her sweet pussy as I could and let my body take over, a surrender to the throes and convulsions of climax, a leap over the cliff of abandonment. My load sprang forth out of me uncontrollably, the first jet of cum seemingly sapping every ounce of my energy with it as it shot inside her.

"Nnnnnnnnuhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh fuck, oh Giana, oh my god..." I babbled and groaned almost incoherently as my load drained out of me in spurt after spurt of warm cum. The orgasm was intense and draining and I collapsed into Jeanie's arms after the first few dramatic gushes, letting the waves and convulsions wash over me as my essence spilled into her.

She took me into her arms, moaning contentedly in my ear. I buried my face into her soft neck as I ground my hips in long, drawn-out thrusts, draining every drop of my essence into her. After several moments I gradually quieted my eager rhythm into long, slow, deliberate strokes as the throes of my powerful orgasm subsided. We both breathed heavily for several moments, but our heart-rates gradually slowed.

I lifted my head up from the crook of her neck and found her smiling wide-eyed at me. I returned her smile, still swiveling my hips just slightly, my now flagging cock sliding smoothly and slowly inside her. "What?" I asked, seeing her beaming smile.

"We just had sex," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Yeah," I laughed, kissing her nose and cheeks several times, not knowing what she was thinking. I could hardly believe that I'd just shared this moment with this beautiful girl, my best friend's little sister. She'd actually offered me her maidenhood, her sweet virginity, and our lovemaking had been beautiful and intense. After a moment, she smiled up at me.

"Is it always this awesome?" she asked, laughing with me.

"No," I whispered, smiling down to her, "it gets even better." I then pressed my mouth into hers and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss, and pulled me tighter into her with both her arms and legs.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, "is that a promise?"

I arched my back and buried my semi-hard cock into her as far as I could and held it there. I looked into her eyes and smiled again. I didn't know what the future would hold between us, but this moment was absolutely perfect, and I only knew I wanted to feel this perfection again.

"I promise," I said. Hearing this, she smiled and kissed me again. After a few moments, I slowly rolled off of her, letting my cock slip gently out from inside her. I rolled onto my side next to her, then wrapped my arm around her and pulled her into my embrace. She curled onto her side and nuzzled her head into my shoulder. We both lay there for a while, staring at the ceiling in silence. I was breathing in the sweet aroma of her hair and contemplating the night's improbable events.

How did this happen? How did I begin the night just accompanying my best friend's little sister, the sweet girl I'd known for years, to her prom, and end with us lying next to one another in this hotel room bed? I thought I could resist her. I thought I could just be her friend and show her a nice night. But that hadn't happened. I had found myself powerless to resist her. Why was that? Did I have feelings beyond friendship for her? Clearly I did. When we touched I found myself immediately wanting more of her, until the point where I had to have her, to make love to her with untamed abandon.

So what would happen now? My mind was swimming with thought. Apparently Jeanie's was too, because the next moment she spoke.

"Jim?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Was it good for you? I mean, seriously, was it good or was it just like you doing a favor for a silly kid?"

I scooted down the bed slightly so my face was next to hers, and I held her cheek in my hand. I looked her deeply in the eyes so that she would know I was being honest with her. "Jeanie, this was incredible. It was so good I'm practically speechless."

"Really? Even though I didn't know what I was doing?"

"It was your first time, sweetie, how could you have known exactly what to do? And believe me, what you did was amazing. Seriously freaking amazing."

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yeah," I stated emphatically.

"I'm so glad it was you, Jim. I've always wanted it to be you."

I kissed her. "I'm glad it was me too, Jeanie," I said, laughing. She smiled and buried her head back into my shoulder. I rolled onto my back and pulled her into me. That exchange somehow made me feel so much more at ease. I knew she was comfortable and I knew she was happy. And really, that was all that truly mattered to me. I let myself relax and after several moments the exertions of the evening took their toll on me and I dozed off.

I awoke with a start a little while later, suddenly realizing how late it was. "Oh shit," I gasped, "what time is it? We gotta get you home; your parents are going to kill me."

She put her hand on my chest to hold me down. "Stop, relax, sweetie, relax," she said in a soothing voice. "I told them I wouldn't be home until morning. They think I'm staying at Missy's house, remember?"

"Oh," I said, relieved. "Oh ok." I let my shoulders drop back down onto the bed. She kissed my chest several times.

"Did you really think I didn't think of that, silly?" she asked.

"I just want to take care of you, honey, I made a promise."

"You did," she said simply, slowly massaging my chest with her fingertips. I relaxed again after several minutes and drifted back to sleep. The next time I awoke the sun was beginning to crack the night sky. It was dawn. I lifted my head and when I did Jeanie lifted hers to smile at me.

"You already awake?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. "So we gotta get going, huh?" I asked, knowing but not wanting to hear the answer. Again she nodded, but this time she scrunched up her lips in disappointment. She looked so ridiculously cute doing it that it broke my heart. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"I don't wanna leave," she said, pursing her bottom lip out sadly.

"Why, sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Because once we leave, the perfect night ends."

"Yeah, I know," I said sympathetically. "But we're always going to hold last night dear, aren't we?" I asked.

She nodded. "So that means it will never end as long as it always lives in our hearts," I said, holding her eyes with mine.

She smiled. "That is so sweet, Jim," she said, pushing herself up and kissing me again. We gazed into each other's eyes for several moments, then finally we helped one another up. She went into the bathroom and cleaned while I gathered up our clothes. I couldn't help but watch her cute, little naked body as she walked slowly across the room, her soft, round ass bouncing gently in the pale morning light. I wondered if I'd ever get to see it again; if I'd ever be naked and free with her again like this.

I rounded up our stuff and had it ready and waiting for her. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, still naked and gorgeous. I drank in the sight of her beauty one more time, her dark brown nipples slightly upturned on her pert, little breasts, her tuft of jet black hair a wild, unruly little patch on the mound between her legs, her soft, olive-colored skin looking sleek and divine.

She hadn't worn underwear so it was a simple matter to get her dressed. I simply helped her slip back into her dress, then fastened the zipper up her back. I got turned on again when she turned around and smiled at me, knowing there was nothing between me and her sultry nakedness but the thin fabric of her dress. But I had to get her home, so I just smiled.

I grabbed my own clothes and hit the bathroom, washing up and getting dressed as quickly as I could. I came out and she stood by the door with her purse. I took her hand and together we walked out. She looked back over her shoulder as the door swung close and said with a smile, "I'll always love that room!"

I laughed out loud. "Yeah, no shit. Me too."

We checked out at the front desk and made our way to her car. We laughed several more times on the ride home, but as we pulled onto our street I felt a twinge of sadness creep in. She slowed the car by my house, but I told her to just drive to hers. "Why?" she asked.

"Because I want to walk you to your door, of course. You're still my beautiful prom date, and that's how the evening has to end."

"Jim, you are such a sweetheart," she said smiling, pulling the car up the street to her house. She parked it and I put a finger up telling her to hold on a sec. I got out and ran around the car to escort her out of her door.

"M'lady," I said formally, holding out my hand. She took it and smiled again.

"Thank you, sir," she said loftily and bowed slightly. I bowed back laughing then took her hand in mine and led her up the pathway to her door. I was at a loss for words in that moment, but in an instant a very definite fact jumped into my mind.

"I want to see this girl again," I said to myself. "I want to be with her. I don't know what it means. I don't know what the implications will be. I don't know how she feels. But I want to see her again. It's that simple."

I heard my thoughts as loudly in my head as if I had just screamed them out loud. And I knew exactly what I had to do. I didn't know what she would say. I didn't know what she was thinking. For all I knew, she wanted all this to be a one-night thing and to just go back to whatever friendship we had before. Maybe I was just a fleeting fantasy, and that reality dictated there could be nothing between us. But be that as it may, I had to take the chance. I had to ask her out. And for the first time all night, I actually felt nervous. I don't know how she did it, but the tables were turned and now I was nervous as hell and I didn't know what to say to her.

We got to her porch and stopped. She took both of my hands in hers.

"Jim," she said softly, "tonight was so wonderful. Thank you so much."

"No, Giana, don't thank me. I had such a great time, I... it really was... the best night of my life." I didn't know what I was saying, I was fumbling.

"Mine too," she whispered, smiling sweetly. Suddenly, when I saw that sweet smile, I gathered my courage.

"Jeanie, I really did have a great time with you. And... I would really love to see you again. I mean, if you'd like to... would you want to hang out with me sometime? Can I maybe take you out to dinner or something?"

I wasn't sure if I sounded ridiculous or not, but I asked it as well as I could in that moment. My heart raced anticipating her answer. At first she looked at me rather quizzically, then she smiled hesitantly.

"Jim, are you... asking me out?" she asked. "Like on a date?" Her eyes searched me.

"Yeah, yes, I am. Would you go out with me sometime?"

The question hung in the air for just a split-second, but it felt like the longest moment of my life. For just a single, tiny second she stared at me without reacting, then a wide smile beamed forth on her mouth.

"Really?" she asked. "I... I would love to, Jim."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, you idiot, of course I want to." She held her arms out and I stepped into them, hugging her. "I would love to go out with you sometime," she whispered in my ear as we hugged.

I stepped back slightly, feeling incredibly relieved. "Great. So, like, when?" I asked.

"How about tonight?" she asked, laughing.

"Perfect," I replied, laughing as well. "I gotta work 11 to 6 so how about I call after I get out and we'll do dinner?"

"Definitely," she smiled. "I can't wait."

She looked so impossibly beautiful in the soft morning light, there on her parents' porch. I wasn't sure exactly what time it was, or if they were awake yet, or even if they were watching from behind the curtains, but it didn't matter. I'd just spent the most amazing evening with the most beautiful girl in the world, and in that moment I didn't care who knew. I pulled her into me and kissed her softly on the mouth, her delicate lips pressing like little warm feathers onto mine.

We broke the kiss after a moment and smiled into each other's eyes. I didn't care if the door swung open and Tony, or her father, came rushing out onto the porch to punch me. I had a date with a beautiful girl, one that made my heart skip a beat. Nothing else in the world mattered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 875 milliseconds