A Forbidden Triangle

"Of course, Mom, you're sexy. You just don't give yourself enough credit."

Before the night was over, Amber and Morgan even pulled Kellie out onto the floor once, and the three of them danced together, swaying sensuously with Kellie between them.

They called it an evening fairly early because of the long drive Kellie and Morgan were facing the next day. The three of them said their goodbyes to the rest of the group and made their way back to Morgan's house around midnight.

Everyone was relaxed and in a good mood after a delightful time at the club. Morgan opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of them. Kellie and Amber settled in on either end of the living room couch, and Morgan, sat carelessly in the chair opposite, not worrying that her short denim skirt had ridden up well past mid-thigh.

They enjoyed that first glass, then another. Before long the bottle sat empty on the coffee table. The women kidded and laughed like three girlfriends, rather than a mother, daughter and friend.

Apparently, Amber was feeling the alcohol a little more than the other two. Otherwise, she wouldn't have had the nerve to say what she did.

"So, Kellie. Morgan tells me you shaved your pubes." She laughed uproariously.

Morgan and Kellie stopped talking and just stared at her, their faces red with embarrassment. Morgan, because Amber had blurted out something she'd shared with her privately. And Kellie for obvious reasons.

"I told her no way. Your mom would never do that—even though she is damn sexy." And Amber giggled again, followed by a hiccup.

Kellie was beginning to squirm with the embarrassment of the conversation, but Morgan began to enjoy it a little, too. She was in too good a mood to be mad at Amber for blurting it out like that.

"Yeah, Mom, I told her what you said, but I'm not sure I believed it, either. That might be too much for Dad. He'd think he'd crawled in bed with a younger woman!"

"Hey, I may be 40 but I'm not dead yet," Kellie replied, getting into the teasing a little.

"Okay, Mom, there's only one way to settle this," Morgan said as she moved over onto the couch, scooting Kellie over so that she was between Morgan and Amber.

"What do you mean?" Kellie asked a little nervously.

"She means you'll have to show us your pussy!" howled Amber, punctuating her pronouncement with another hiccup.

The room suddenly got very quiet, as Amber's remark began to sink in on everyone.

"You've got to be kidding," Kellie said defensively.

"See, I told you she didn't really do it," giggled Amber.

"Sorry, Mom," Morgan chimed in. "I guess I'm a skeptic, too."

"Oh, what the hell," said Kellie, finishing off her remaining half glass of wine in one gulp. And with that, she unsnapped the tight jeans, and slowly lowered the zipper about halfway until her light blue bikini panties were just peeking out.

By this time, Morgan and Amber had gotten very quiet again and were both staring at Kellie, wondering how far she might really take this little joke. And Kellie was obviously enjoying herself, feeling as if she had seized the upper hand from these two young upstarts.

Watching both girls for their reaction, Kellie hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to slide them lower . . . and lower, until the bulge of her pubic mound came into view. Sure enough, her mound was just as smooth and bare as her daughter's!

Kellie stopped just short of her vaginal opening, smiling as she looked at Morgan and Amber to see what they had to say for themselves now. Actually, they had nothing to say, as both girls studied Kellie's mound carefully and quietly.

They sat there for a few moments without saying another word, all three suddenly aware of the sexual tension that hung heavy in the room.

Kellie stood and began to pull the tight jeans back up, but as if they had prearranged it, Morgan and Amber each reached out a hand and took one of Kellie's in theirs. Kellie opened her mouth to speak, but only a soft sigh came out as the two girls began sliding the jeans farther down instead.

There Kellie stood, her jeans around her knees and a wet patch clearly visible on her blue bikini panties. All three women were acutely aware of Kellie's arousal by this time, and Morgan and Amber trained their gaze on the spot, even as it continued to grow larger.

By this time, Kellie had regained her composure somewhat. "All right," she declared firmly, "this is enough kidding around for one night. I have to get to bed."

She reached down once again for the jeans, which were now around her ankles. But her daughter was too quick for her. Morgan stood up quickly and pushed her mother back down on the couch. And as she did, Morgan's hand made contact with Kellie's breast.

In a motion that was a combination of sitting and falling, Morgan and her mother once again ended up seated on the couch. "This really isn't funny any more," Kellie said, her voice a cross between an exclamation and a plea.

Kellie tried to get up again, but with her legs stretched out in front and her jeans limiting the movement of her feet, a gentle pressure by Morgan on her chest kept her firmly in place between Morgan and Amber. And as Morgan was applying that gentle pressure, she couldn't help but notice that her mother's nipples had grown very erect under her clingy top and natural cup bra.

With Kellie seated again, it was easy for Morgan and Amber to see how wet she had become. The light blue fabric of the panties was soaked and pressed inside her labia so that a clear outline of her pussy was visible. The room was quiet again as Kellie had ceased struggling and Morgan and Amber stared at the evidence Kellie's arousal.

Again, as if on cue, the two girls hooked their fingers inside Kellie's waistband and began to slowly slide the panties down. Morgan took another glance at her mother's face and saw by this time, Kellie had laid her head against the back of the couch and closed her eyes. Her mother appeared not only resigned to what was happening but anticipating what might happen next.

By now, Kellie had passed the point of caring about what she was doing or how wrong some people might find it. She cared only about how it felt. And to be sitting there on that couch with her jeans around her ankles and her panties wet with desire, felt absolutely amazing.

Reflexively, Kellie raised her hips from the couch just enough to allow Morgan and Amber to slip the panties down to join the jeans. Then both girls grabbed the useless clothing in one motion and stripped it from her ankles so Kellie was completely naked from the waist down.

Still on either side of her, each girl gently took one of Kellie's knees and pulled it toward them, finally and fully exposing her bare, shaven sex. The aroma of Kellie's arousal drifted to them and each girl savored the familiar scent. Morgan knew it was so like herself, and Amber caught a beautiful whiff of that fragrance she had come to crave in her lover.

Morgan gasped softly when she realized that her mother's pussy was so like her own. The gloriously bare mound, the swollen lips--now slightly parted--and the prominent clitoris, already peeking out of its hood. But most of all, it was the nectar—those juices that were oozing from Kellie's sex, trickling into the crease of her firm bottom and pooling on the couch. Morgan had always known that she produced an extreme amount of lubrication of her own when she was aroused. Now she knew why.

Amber may have been having some of the same thoughts about the similarity between Kellie's and her lover's pussies. Whatever her thoughts, she was absolutely mesmerized by the sight of it and seemed almost frozen in place as she gazed on this incredible sight.

Morgan leaned across her mother until her face was very close to Amber's, and whispered, "Touch her . . . please touch her."

Morgan's words seemed to wake Amber from her trance and she began to slide a trembling hand along the inside of Kellie's thigh. As she almost reached her wet opening, Amber lightly lifted her hand and traced it over the curve of Kellie's smooth mound down the other thigh almost to her knee.

At Amber's first touch, Kellie gave out a low moan and grabbed Morgan's hand, which was still resting lightly on her mother's chest. Kellie pulled it tightly to her and began using her daughter's hand to caress and massage her own breast. She guided the hand from one breast to the other as if to encourage Morgan to take up the caresses on her own.

And Morgan was only to happy to oblige. Taking over for her mother, Morgan began moving her own hand, caressing Kellie's breasts each in turn, gently at first and finally more vigorously. Her hands were still on the outside of Kellie's top, but the erect state of her nipples was apparent.

Kellie allowed her arms to drop limply at her side to rest on the couch, signaling her complete surrender to Morgan and Amber. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed. Her breaths were coming faster now as she panted through parted lips.

Morgan glanced down again just in time to see Amber make one more trip with her hand, from the top of Kellie's knee, along the inside of her thighs, which were now coated with her juices. Only this time, as her hand neared Kellie's puffy outer lips, she didn't retreat.

Instead, Amber took the tip of her index finger and tentatively traced it along the length of Kellie's crease, almost as if she was afraid to touch her more firmly. At the first touch, Kellie tensed and cried out as if she'd been hit with a jolt of electricity. Amber moved her finger up and down the swollen lips slowly, over and over, each time sliding the tip just a little deeper inside.

Finally, her finger disappeared completely as Kellie thrust her hips upward with a soft moan and invited it fully inside. This incredible sight—her lover's finger buried deeply in her mother—caused Morgan to discard her few remaining inhibitions. She slid both hands underneath Kellie's top and in one motion pushed the cups of her bra upward to reveal her mother's heaving breasts.

Not taking her eyes off Amber, Morgan grabbed one of Kellie's breasts in each hand and began to massage slowly, sensuously, as she rolled the erect nipples between thumb and forefinger. Occasionally, she'd pause and pinch the sensitive little buds firmly until Kellie's forehead creased and she bit her lip from the combination of pleasure and pain.

But it was Amber who had definitely taken charge of administering the pleasure. By now she had buried two fingers and was moving them in and out slowly as she flicked Kellie's clit with her thumb with each insertion. Her hand and wrist were slick and shiny with Kellie's juices.

"Oh fuuuuuuckkkk!"

Morgan jumped at the sound, unaccustomed to hearing her mother demanding pleasure like that.

"Faster . . . oh . . . god . . . do it . . . faster."

And Amber happily complied. She began thrusting her fingers faster and faster, while Morgan tried to keep pace pinching and squeezing Kellie's breasts and nipples. Morgan could see her mother's skin begin to flush pink along her neck and down across her chest.

Kellie's hips began to buck up and down on the couch as she tried to match Amber's rhythm, her pussy rising upward to meet each thrust. Beads of sweat were popping out on Kellie's face and she bit her lip hard through bared teeth.

Suddenly, Kellie was completely still, holding her breath, perhaps unable to breathe at all. Then it hit her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuckkkkkkk," she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Her stomach muscles tensed, her breaths came in short bursts as wave after wave of pleasure and release rose and fell, then rose again.

At that moment, nothing mattered to Kellie. Not her husband. Not society's conventions. Not even the fact that her daughter was eagerly and expertly pleasuring her breasts. The only thing in her life at that moment was that wonderful release she had been craving and was now savoring.

Morgan and Amber were stunned by the violence of the orgasm. They stared at her as her body convulsed and watched as Kellie grabbed Amber's hand, which had been so expertly pleasuring her pussy. She held the hand firmly in place while her spasms continued, one tumbling over another. She clenched her thighs tightly together as if to milk the last little bit of sensation out of this erotic experience.

Finally, Kellie's body relaxed and she released Amber's fingers, revealing the remarkable volume of cum that she had expelled during her massive orgasm. Amber and Morgan were both startled by the sight of Amber's dripping fingers, but before they had the chance to react, Kellie grasped Amber's hand firmly in both of hers and brought it to her lips, sensuously licking and sucking the two invading fingers.

It flashed through Morgan's mind that this is an experience her father had surely often enjoyed--only with another part of his anatomy. The thought reminded her how perverted some people would view this situation. But the intensity of Morgan's arousal quickly overwhelmed any feelings of guilt or shame.

And apparently Amber and Kellie were having no such thoughts, as Kellie maintained her grip on Amber's hand as she stood up from the couch and pulled the younger girl to her feet to join her. Morgan maintained her seated position and watched the two beautiful women standing above her, now apparently oblivious to her presence.

Still naked from the waist down and with her top and bra bunched above her breasts, Kellie put one hand on either side of Amber's face and pulled her close. Kellie's tongue snaked out from between her full lips and traced an outline around Amber's.

Morgan knew how Amber loved to be kissed—slowly, deeply, sensuously. And she could see her lover begin to melt under the intimate touch of her mother. And this particular kiss was like no other—it was most surely enhanced by the delicious taste of Kellie's sex, which she had personally sucked from Amber's fingers only moments ago. Morgan shivered at the thought, and for the first time, felt the slightest tinge of jealousy that Amber was sharing this particular intimacy with her mother.

Kellie's tongue invaded Amber's mouth, licking across her beautiful white teeth as it entered. And it was clear to Morgan that Amber was eagerly kissing back, her own tongue moving against Kellie's in a most erotic dance.

After what seemed like an eternity of warm, wet kisses, Kellie leaned her head back, just far enough to disengage from Amber's open mouth and whispered, "Now it's your turn, baby."

And with that, Morgan watched Kellie slowly remove her lover's clothing, piece by agonizing piece, until Amber stood totally exposed with her things lying in a pile at her feet. Then, without a word being spoken, Amber reached out and lifted Kellie's knit top and bra over her head, leaving the two women standing naked only inches apart.

Morgan was transfixed as Kellie gently pushed Amber backward into a sitting position on the couch and knelt at her feet. Kellie ran her hands slowly from Amber's feet, along her calves, then finally to her knees, where she pushed the younger girl's legs apart to reveal her sex.

Morgan could read the desire on her mother's face as Kellie saw Amber's beautiful pussy for the first time. Morgan knew that secret place so well—the perfectly formed lips, the little "dorito" of hair decorating her smooth mound, and of course, that wonderfully sensitive clit that by now was surely begging to be licked and touched. Although she could not see from her vantage point, Morgan could imagine the pool of milky nectar that had already collected along Amber's pink inner folds.

The two women were so focused on one another that Morgan felt almost invisible. But rather than feeling left out, Morgan felt the freedom to enjoy this erotic interlude between her mother and her lover. Careful not to disturb the magic that was happening next to her, Morgan quietly unfastened her short skirt and slid it over her hips and down to her ankles, making sure that her lacy black thong, already saturated with her desire, quickly followed.

Morgan's movements didn't seem to distract Amber and her mother at all, as Kellie began to slowly slide her hands from Amber's knees, upwards along the insides of her now-parted thighs. Amber's head was thrown back against the couch and her eyes clamped tightly shut, as if she was anticipating something that she both feared and desired.

As Kellie's hands reached those sensual creases on either side of Amber's mound, right where her legs join her torso, Amber thrust her hips upward, as if trying to guide Kellie's fingers to her target. Amber's rapid breathing suddenly stopped completely as she anticipated this electric touch.

But she was disappointed, as Kellie slid her hands higher still, along Amber's flat tummy and up toward her beautiful soft globes. Amber whimpered with disappointment as she felt Kellie's hands bypass her needy sex. But her disappointment turned to even more intense arousal as Kellie grasped a luscious breast in each hand and began to caress them—softly at first, but soon with vigor.

Morgan had always marveled at the size of Amber's nipples when she became aroused. But she had never seen them as they were tonight. They stood out long and erect—a bright pink with the pleasure that Kellie had created in them.

"Ummmmm," was all Amber could manage as Kellie lifted each breast ever-so-gently to caress the sensitive underside.

Kellie began to move upward, her tongue leaving a wet trail along Amber's belly until her mouth reached its targets. She took one engorged nipple, then the other into her mouth and suckled, laying her cheek along Amber's stomach as she did.

Not taking her eyes off Kellie and Amber, Morgan lifted her shirt and began to caress her own breasts through her black lacy bra. She could feel her nipples, hard and erect like Amber's, and she craved the feel of her mother's mouth there, as well. But Kellie was occupied elsewhere, and Morgan had to be content to pinch and pull the swollen buds, creating her own delicious mixture of arousal and pain.

Lost for a moment in her own pleasure, Morgan was startled by a sound from Amber—at least she thought it was Amber. But it was unlike anything she had heard from her lover before—sort of a whimpering question. Morgan glanced over and saw that Kellie had removed her mouth from Amber's breasts and was on her knees, leaning back, simply admiring this voluptuous young woman.

But Amber craved the physical contact and slowly opened her eyes to see what had happened to those wonderful sensations she was so enjoying. What she saw was Kellie looking back at her, and their eyes locked together.

"Do you really want this, baby?" Kellie asked softly.

And Morgan was stunned by what happened next. The usually-reserved Amber slid her hands down and brought them to rest on either side of her beautifully swollen lips. She then applied outward pressure with each hand and sensuously parted her wet crease, displaying her pink inner folds for Kellie.

Amber looked deeply into Kellie's eyes and said one word. "Pleeeeeeease." But that one word said everything, and it sounded as if it came from her very core.

Morgan watched as her mother moved her face close to Amber's waiting sex, which was still spread wide by her lover's fingers. Kellie slowly began to lick the inside of Amber's lips up from the bottom of her opening, across and then down the other side. She repeated the sensuous route over and over, stopping each time at the top to flick Amber's swollen clitoris with her tongue.

It was apparent to Morgan, that this was not the first time her mother had made love to a woman!

Almost unconsciously, Morgan began to trace the same path along her pussy with her finger as her other hand parted her slit wide like Amber's. And each time she passed over her hard clit, she paused to stimulate the little bud by squeezing it between two fingers. Without realizing it, Morgan was stimulating herself with the same rhythm, the same intimate caresses that her lover was enjoying from Kellie. If only it had been a tongue, rather than merely a finger!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds