A Forbidden Triangle

"Aaaaaaaaah." It was Amber again, as Kellie slid two fingers easily inside her slick tunnel. Morgan followed suit immediately, continuing to imitate her mother's expert movements.

Kellie attacked Amber's clit with her tongue, even as her fingers moved in and out with increasing speed. Morgan matched the movements as best she could, using two fingers from one hand to circle her clit rapidly as she fucked herself with the other.

Hips thrusting upward . . . Amber's . . . . Morgan's, each begging to be filled more completely, to be fucked harder. Kellie happily obliged and her hands were nearly a blur as she pumped them in and out of Amber, and Morgan matched her stroke for stroke.

"Fuuuuuuuuck ............!" Amber cried out, as she grabbed her own tits and began pulling hard on the nipples.

Morgan could tell from the familiar signs that Amber was right on the verge. So, in fact, was Morgan, who was pumping her own pussy faster and faster trying to keep pace.

Suddenly, Morgan felt a sensation high up on her inner thigh, very near her now-dripping opening. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Kellie's—her mother's—hand lightly caressing the sensitive flesh. She knew the hand was close enough to feel the heat that was radiating from her cunt and probably close enough to feel the nectar that had poured from her.

That single touch—or perhaps simply the thought of it—was all it took to send Morgan plummeting over the edge into a crashing orgasm. The waves, the pulsing, the electric sensations took her all at once and just held her in their grip. Wave after delicious wave pounded her. Tears began to pour from her eyes, signaling the sheer, primal release she felt.

"Ooooooooohhhh fuuuuuuuck. Fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeee!"

It was Amber, experiencing her own ecstasy, as Kellie trapped Amber's clit tightly between her teeth and curled the two invading fingers to press firmly on her g-spot. Amber was practically levitating from the couch in her need to feel Kellie deeper inside her.

By now Morgan was well past her peak and able to watch as her mother brought Amber over the edge of the same cliff that Morgan had fallen from only moments ago. Amber's face was covered with beads of perspiration and her chest flushed red. She clawed at her own breasts, even as she reflexively thrust herself toward Kellie's skilled fingers time after luscious time.

And suddenly, it was over. The three women lay spent where they had finished. Morgan and Amber side by side on the couch, legs spread wide and outstretched, heads thrown back with sheer exhaustion and satisfaction. And Kellie—lying there prone between Amber's outstretched legs, clearly unashamed of her nakedness or of anything that had transpired that night. Simply . . . satisfied.

Without saying a word, Morgan rose from the couch, kicked her skirt and thong from around her ankles, and walked softly into her bedroom. She returned with an extra pillow, which she lovingly tucked under Kellie's head there on the floor. Her mother was obviously too exhausted to even move, and Morgan was certainly in no shape to try to move her.

She covered her mother with a blanket and tucked it snugly around her shoulders and chin. Then she took Amber by the hand and helped her dazed lover from the couch and led her toward the bedroom.

The two collapsed into an exhausted embrace on Morgan's bed, where they had shared so many intimate moments. But things seemed somehow different now. Not better. Not worse. Just different.

As their bodies molded together, skin to skin, they could feel the dampness from their exertion, their arousal. The sweet aroma of feminine sex caressed their nostrils.

The last thing Morgan remembered before drifting off was taking Amber's two fingers into her mouth, licking, sucking . . . hoping that just one small taste of her mother still clung to them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds