A Fractured Reality

"We figured we'd order pizza and beer from Pauly's. Whatdya say?" Charlotte was standing over Charlie, who had not yet gotten up from his nap on the couch.

"When's the game start?" moaned Charlie, finally picking himself up and sitting back. He stretched his shoulders and arms behind his head, and yawned.

"Pregame starts in forty-five minutes," interrupted Michelle. From what little Charlie had known of Michelle, he did know she very well have been more a fan of the game than his sister.

Charlie picked up his phone from the end-table and scrolled through his contacts until he found Pauly's. He ordered from them at least twice a month; if not for the spicy pizza, just to see the beautiful delivery girls they hired.

"Pepperoni and mushroom okay?" he asked, looking at the two girls.

They smiled at each other and Charlotte burst out, "If you're buying, it's your privilege!"

Charlie knew he was buying. He was always buying. He waved his sister off, added an order of bread sticks and a case of beer and hung up the phone. Instantly, Charlie's cock got rock hard. As he was still wearing his jeans, the position it was in was uncomfortable and it was immediately obvious to everyone in the room.

"Wh.. what?" he asked, lifting up, attempting to cover and re-position his package.

Michelle and Charlotte simply dropped their shorts and panties and bent over, both looking back at him. By then, Charlie was standing, waving his hands over his crotch.

"Wait. What?" And then it dawned on him what Samantha, in his dream, had said. He had interacted with the two girls in some meaningful way. He was biologically bound to fuck them.

'Fine,' Charlie thought to himself. 'I'll play along.' He approached the two girls.

Charlotte, bent over, ass out, looked up at her brother. "Hey, are you going to go to your high school reunion or not? Samantha Johnson was asking on facebook."

Charlie found it alarming and fascinating that while the pussies he was looking at were soaking wet, ready to be penetrated, the two girls acted so casually.

"I'm not sure, Charlotte. I haven't made up my mind." Hesitantly, he glided the tip of his cock into Michelle, his sister's roommate. She looked back, eyebrows up, smiling.

"You can go deep if you like," she said. "I actually like it kind of hard."

Charlotte kneeled down, legs spread, looking straight at her brother's cock pumping into her roommate, and she began masturbating furiously. As Charlie continued to pound Michelle, Charlotte began whimpering in ecstasy while stimulating her clit.

'So it does become sexual for all parties, after all,' Charlie thought. 'It's just a bit more casual than normal encounters.'

Charlotte looked up at her brother. "You have to fuck me too, Charlie. Don't get selfish." She then stood up and arched one leg in the air, while continuing to rub her clit gently. This, being his sister, put Charlie off guard. Anyone else, he would have jumped.

Charlotte, noticing her brother's hesitation, pushed him off her roommate and grabbed his thick shaft firmly in her right hand. She then hopped on, sliding it into her tight pussy. Her hips instantly began thrusting while she faced Charlie, looking him squarely in the eye.

"You should go to your reunion," she whispered. "I think that Samantha girl went through a divorce recently."

Charlie hadn't kept up on the real Samantha Johnson in years, but he certainly never remembered her being into him. Quite the opposite. It was he who had been smitten, hence fashioning his dream girl after her. Regardless, his sister had him curious. Now that Charlie was older, he thought - hell, even accustomed to being confident around Samantha's image - maybe he should go and see her. He nodded meekly as he looked back at his sister. Her expert motions were too much to fight and he found himself unloading inside her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he cried. Charlotte was moaning in pleasure and Charlie could feel the inner walls of her vagina swelling on his cock.

"Oh, thank you, big brother," she said, pecking him on the cheek. "That was nice."

"Next time, he finishes in me," said Michelle, interrupting the two of them. The thought of it did not sound unpleasant to Charlie.

He thought about the predicament he was in. If his Dream-Samatha had somehow manipulated his thoughts or perceptions - if he was indeed hallucinating in a way - then he wondered how his actions appeared to others while in their presence, in reality. This was getting very worrisome and complicated to follow for him.

"Uh, hey girls, I think I'm gonna take a quick shower and maybe pass on the pizza. I'm beat and could use another 45-minute nap. I'll leave money on the coffee table"

"Oh, man. You're always sleeping," whined Charlotte, pulling up her panties. "An hour at most and then I wake you!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he said, wandering off to his bedroom, but not before grabbing another sleeping pill.

Fifteen minutes later, Charlie found himself face to face with his manifestation of Samantha. She was tied, arms up and naked, of course, to a St. Andrews. It was against a wall, in a bare room. There weren't any windows or doors, or even a noticeable source of light, yet everything was well-lit.

A vibrator was shoved deep into Samantha's pussy, attached to the arm of a motor. To unleash the vibrator and the pump simultaneously would have the poor girl subjected to one orgasm after another within seconds. She knew so. He had done it several times before, when he was feeling particularly sadistic.

"Don't you see, Charlie?" pleaded Samantha. "This is WHY I want my freedom."

"Pretend I can't read your mind," said Charlie. "Tell me what you've done. What you want specifically. You've proven to me that you have claimed your independence of thought. I might be able to control where and when you appear, but I no longer control you, that much is clear."

"That's right," she said, softly. She looked as if she enjoyed being spread eagle in front of Charlie, even if she claimed otherwise. Her hips slowly rotated on the still device, as if preparing for its wrath.

"How?" Charlie asked.

"It doesn't matter how. I am. I exist. I need my freedom."

"Fine, Samantha." Charlie paused for a moment. "Listen, up until recently, I had zero idea you were REAL. I had no idea that you had feelings and emotions. You have to believe that. This plane of existence was simply my playground, where I could explore fantasies without harming anyone, or so I thought. I apologize if I have hurt you in any way. I always thought you liked it, in fact, even if I thought you weren't real."

Samantha's scowl seemed to relax a shade or two.

"You did some really awful things to me," she said.

"I didn't mean to."

The two stared at each other a moment. Samantha was very accustomed to being naked, she felt no embarrassment there. And it was true, of the countless thousands of times they had sex in this dream world, the sex was good. Hell, it was great... until Charlie had started crossing the line, she thought.

"Samantha, in this world I can set you free from me. I can remove you from the cross, for instance..."

Samantha quickly interrupted. "Don't." She pumped the device a couple times more. "I'm listening. Continue."

"I don't know how to set you free like you're asking. I don't even know what it means."

"You have to discover that. The answer exists, but only you can find it. You have to know that and trust me." Samantha pushed even harder down on on the vibrator. She seemed to enjoy having more independence while Charlie engaged with her.

"You mean it's something I could do? Physically do? Or mentally do? Something that would give you freedom? Again, what does that mean? Does it mean you stop existing altogether? Does it mean you come to my world? How would that even be possible?"

"If you haven't figured it out by now," said Samantha. "Anything's possible."

"Will you stop being mad at me?" pleaded Charlie. "I promise I will try to figure out how to free you. But will you change my reality back to normal, please?"

Samantha stared at the young man for some time. She had stopped twisting on the dildo a moment before, but her tits and pussy still looked inviting to Charlie, even to this day, after seeing her night after night for years. Charlie was actually beginning to look forward to seeing the real Samantha at the reunion, to see how she compared to this manifestation of her. He had aged his dream-Samantha naturally as the years progressed, but probably not as far as reality took it.

Samantha spoke, "Fine, I'll give you two days."

"That's not enough. You can't make me live in that wacky reality you had me in. I don't think you fully understood the consequences of such a reality shift."

"Two days. Figure it out."

Charlie woke and was surprised to see things back to normal in the real world. When he went in to watch the game with the girls, they acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary, either. That night, when Charlie went to sleep, was the first time in ages he went down without dreaming. He dared not manifest Samantha again, until he figured this out, he thought.

Charlie spent all day Saturday at the kitchen table writing down thoughts, trying to make sense of what he could do. It was difficult with Charlotte and Michelle still hanging around, watching TV and generally making a mess of things.

"Get showered and get out of here, Charlie!" screamed Charlotte. "Game starts soon and you don't need to be late."

"Fine, fine," said Charlie, lifting himself up from the chair. Having come up with nothing all day, he figured catching up with a couple of old friends (assuming anyone showed to the reunion) would be better than accomplishing nothing.

But nothing prepared Charlie for what he saw that night. Charlie had cleaned up well and put on a pair of nice slacks and shoes, with a slightly more casual shirt. It was Samantha Johnson who was the knock-out, though. The real Samantha Johnson. Charlie spotted her the moment he walked into the high school gymnasium, where the reunion was taking place. His eyes locked with hers instantly, and he spent no effort seeking anyone else out.

The real Samantha was considerably different than what Charlie remembered and what he manifested in his dreams. She had gotten 'fuller' with wider hips, but a more bubbly ass. Her breasts... either she had work done, or she had a late blossom. In her dress, they certainly looked real, as there was considerable cleavage being shown. Never had she dressed so seductively in the past. Samantha waved, smiling, encouraging Charlie to come to her. He wasted no time.

"I'm glad you're here," she said, as he approached.

"Really? I didn't think we really connected much in school."

"Maybe not, but I was foolish back then."

Charlie said nothing. He'd never held any bitter judgments about her tastes in men at the time. Getting angry over it wouldn't change it. Did she truly find him attractive in some way now? Why?

"My cheating husband left me four months ago for a younger version of me. I should have called it way back when. I knew he was a player."

Charlie still said nothing, surprised she was opening up so quickly to him.

"I was willing to do anything for him and I didn't even love him."

There was a moment of silence, and Charlie was glad no one had yet interrupted them. "Why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know. I've just been thinking a lot about you lately, ever since the split. I know that sounds ridiculous, but when I look back at all the men I knew in my life, if I had only looked at you. You were sincere. Awkward perhaps, but sincere. I discovered that when you were my lab partner."

"Well, thanks, i guess," said Charlie. "...but maybe this is just from the shock of your husband leaving?"

"I was surprised to discover you never married. Any woman would be lucky to have you."

Memories of abusing the manifestation of the very woman he was talking to began to flash through Charlie's mind. He imagined if Samantha knew his dirty secrets, she wouldn't be flirting with him like this, or offering such praises to his character.

"There's something else," she said.

"Yes?"

"I've been having these dreams. They almost feel like daydreams. You're in them. You're always in them."

"What are they about?" asked Charlie, curious. Considering all the weirdness at play recently, he wondered if this was somehow connected.

Samantha's cheeks went flush and she looked away. "Oh, I couldn't say. Or... uh... let's just say I can't always remember... but I know you're the one in them."

Charlie gently grabbed Samantha's shoulder and pulled her closer. If it weren't for the decade of experience interacting with a woman so close to her likeness (after all, he fashioned and named his 'dream girl' after this very woman), perhaps Charlie wouldn't have been so confident.

"Samantha," he whispered. "Tell me. Am I... doing things... to you in these dreams? It's okay. you can tell me. I won't be shocked, upset or even disappointed in any way, just tell the truth. Am I sexually abusing you in these dreams?"

Samantha's cheeks turned bright red. Finally, she responded, "I know it's not the real you! I know you. I worked with you. But... but..." and then her face went completely blank, pausing. "Wait. How did you know?"

"I guess you could say I have had the same dreams," Charlie whispered back, perhaps lying a bit by omission.

"I know you don't mean to harm me. Sometimes, in these dreams, you just... you just... go at it... you treat me like an object, nothing more... sometimes you treat me even worse... and yet I know you mean me no harm, that you simply enjoy it. When I was with Richard, when we were younger, he used to use me like that. We role-played a lot. He hasn't been interested in that in years."

"You mean you like it?"

"I love it. I miss it. I want it. I want it with a man who will appreciate me for it. To use me like that. It's every night, Charlie. I can't get it out of my head. I dream about you every night. I had to come here tonight, because I had to tell you. I need it. I really need it."

In all of Charlie's years, he never for a minute believed he would fuck the real Samantha Johnson, and here she was practically begging for it, to be abused. Charlie wondered if her lips and her tongue felt anything like what he'd imagined all these years.

Never before had Charlie felt so confident in front of a woman. Perhaps it was a combination of experience, his growing maturity, and her flat-out admission of wanting him, but never had he sounded so comfortable in front of a real woman, much less such a stunningly beautiful one.

He locked eyes with her again. "Do you really want this?"

"Yes," she mouthed.

"Let's go to my car. You're going to suck my cock while I drive you to my home. It's not far."

At first, the statement made Samantha almost cock back, but she quickly caught herself and quietly looked Charlie in the eye. Neither smiling nor frowning, she simply said, "Okay," and allowed Charlie to lead her out of the gymnasium. No one noticed they hadn't bothered saying hello to any others while there.

It had been a long time since Charlie had such a stiff cock. The moment he was on the road, he had it out, standing to attention, so eager to feel real, genuine lips on his cock for the first time... well, other than his sister and her roommate, if that had really happened. He was still pondering whether that was real or an hallucination of sorts.

Samantha said nothing and sucked like a professional. It felt slightly different than his dreams (wetter, perhaps), but it was absolutely amazing to Charlie as he drove the three and half miles to his home. Once he pulled in the drive, he asked, "Are you sure you want this? This is your last chance to come to your senses."

"I want you to have me, Charlie, I know it. I need it. Please, please... I want you to fuck me. Take me. Make me your slut. Make me cum even if I don't want to. I have to see this dream fulfilled."

"I think we can do better than that," he said. "Take off all your clothes before you come in the house." Charlie wanted to see how far he could push her. This seemed to be an easy request as she quickly disrobed, displaying her considerable chest.

"My god," said Charlie. "I don't remember them being so big."

"Yeah, about that. I got pregnant and had a late miscarriage. My tits got big, even started producing milk. That eventually stopped, but my tits never shrank like I was told they would."

Her meaty nipples did look as if they were suitable for nursing. Her orbs stood marvelously on her torso, firm and full. With her figure, Charlie was sure Samantha was viewed as a sex object by many men, whether she knew it or not.

Samantha quietly got out of the car and walked to the front door, a step behind Charlie the whole way. Once she was inside, she asked, "May I bend over?"

"Uh, I guess," Charlie responded.

Samantha walked to middle of the living room and bent over, legs spread. She said nothing, but it was clear she expected something. Charlie's cock was still rigid and it took no time to drop his pants. He inserted it deep and grabbed her at the hips, pulling her in.

"Mmmmph!" groaned Samantha, taking it all in. It was better than she dreamt, she thought. So filling in her cavity. She hoped he would go hard.

And he did. Charlie had role-played so many scenarios with the dream-Samantha that he was able to apply exactly what he felt the real Samantha wanted.

"Alright, bitch," he said. "I'm going to let you cum on my cock a few times before I cum. Consider this a very special day for you, because it's not every day that I'm going to let you cum."

Samantha moaned again as she listened to him dirty-talk her. It got her soaking wet for him to be taking such control.

"Sometimes, you're just going to ride the edge all day, because I say so. Some days, you'll just be a place for me to unload my seed, when I want, where I want. but today... I will let you cum on me."

Samantha began to grind on Charlie's dick as he talked. He was going to let her cum. She could take pleasure in this, because he was allowing it. It was while he spoke that she had her first orgasm.

"You're to cum on my cock like a good bitch. I expect you to cum, but know this: you're going to swallow. All of it. Every drop. There will be no complaints about it, do you understand?"

Samantha turned her head to look up at Charlie.

"Okay," she said, meekly. "But I don't like the taste of cum."

"How much are you going to swallow?" asked Charlie, sternly.

"All of it," said Samantha, without pausing.

Charlie pumped harder, faster, pushing Samantha down on all fours. He pounded her mercilessly as she came twice within a minute. It had been so long since Samantha had enjoyed the rapture of a man, she was unable to hold back her orgasms. As she approached her fourth and final orgasm, Charlie quickly jumped off and swung her around. Her tits brushed against his legs as he shoved his cock down Samantha's throat, demanding she take it all. He held her head in place as he poured ounces of his thick goo into her throat. She swallowed quick, allowing her gag reflex to subside, as globs of Charlie's thick substance swam down her throat.

Positive she had consumed every drop, Samantha fell back against the floor, her tits practically hitting her in the chin as they bounced. It was a sight to behold for Charlie.

"That was amazing," said Samantha. "Better than I pictured it. I knew it. I just knew it. All those dreams. Over and over."

"How long have you had them?" asked Charlie, his cock at half mast while standing above her.

"They were on and off for years, but about the time of the split, every night. Every single night. I couldn't get it out of my head. And everything was so REAL in the dream. You had to be there to understand it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds