A Fractured Reality

"I think I understand," said Charlie.

"Oh Charlie, I don't know if you get it. My life... it's been so stressful. I have no family now. My parents died several years ago and I was an only child. I only had Richard's family, and his friends and now that we're divorcing, none of them ever come around. I guess I have been dreaming of you because of all the stress, but the dreams felt so real."

Charlie allowed her to continue, careful to not interrupt.

"And my life, it sucks. Just lawyers and assholes. Those dreams are my escape from reality. After months of it, I had to pursue it. I had to find you."

"I understand, Samantha. I'm sure you're under a lot of stress."

"You have no idea. If I could give it all up, just to be chained to this floor for you to use any time of day, I'd be in metaphorical heaven. I'm tired of being the responsible one, and yet still being screwed over. I should have my shit together, but I don't. It's just one big let-down after another. I guess, when I'm with you, in my dreams, I just surrender control. You don't know how badly I need that. Or rather, needed that. Thank you for this."

Charlie laughed. He'd never had sex in real life before, much less been thanked for it. Even his manifestation of Samantha didn't do that.

"Wait," said Charlie, as if a light bulb went off in his head. "I don't know why, but I've got it."

"Got what?"

"Samantha, you have to be honest with me. Do you mean it? Do you really mean it? You wish it could all go away? Your stress?"

Samantha just looked at Charlie, a tear almost in her eye.

"I guess what I mean to ask is, as crass and even unrealistic as this may sound to you, would you really consider trading your current life to be my sex slave?"

"Oh, God, yes. Too bad that's not a real thing, huh?"

"It could be," said Charlie.

"What? And just have me just go missing? I may not have a lot of friends, but that would never work."

"No, actually, that's not what would happen. I can't explain it now, I'll have to show it."

Now Samantha was really confused, but she went along.

"When I go to sleep tonight, you are to suck my cock."

Samantha smiled from ear to ear. "You mean I can stay tonight?"

"Yes, in fact, you're not allowed to leave. We'll get your car tomorrow, but you stay here tonight. I mean it, the MOMENT I go to sleep you are to begin sucking my cock. Take your time at first. "

"Okay, I will."

"You are to swallow. Everything. Again."

"If you say so," she said, quietly.

"I mean it. What are you going to do?"

"Suck you off and swallow your cum." She sounded a bit more confident, yet submissive.

"Even if I appear asleep the entire time, you are to do this. Now, let's have dinner and catch up," said Charlie. "You stay naked. Fondle yourself whenever you get the urge."

Immediately, Samantha grabbed at her crotch for just a brief moment, almost as if she was compelled. She rubbing her first two fingers against her clit. "Oooh," she said. "Thank you, I will." She stood up and followed Charlie to the kitchen.

The two did in fact spend time catching up on their histories, cooking a small dinner of spaghetti and toast, before showering together and turning in for the night. Charlie popped a sleeping pill and grabbed Samantha by the shoulders.

"What are you going to do?"

"Swallow." Her voice was meek, but her eyes suggested she looked forward to the task.

"I'm going to lay down. Give me exactly ten minutes, then come into the room from the bathroom. You stay in there for now and think about what you have to do... and trust me."

Samantha nodded and turned to walk to bathroom, grabbing her phone to keep the time. She didn't want to wait a moment past ten minutes before taking Charlie thick, throbbing meat in her mouth. She hadn't felt so alive and engaged in ages.

Ten minutes later, Charlie found himself in his dream, but he had replicated everything that was in his real environment, his bedroom, his bed, his dressers, everything the same. He was laying on the bed naked, on top of the blanket. A small night light kept the details dim, but lit enough to know what was happening. The door of the bathroom cracked open, and Charlie could see the shadow of Dream-Samantha before her figure entered the room.

"Just what did you expect tonight, Charlie? After all we've been through, you think you can win be back by getting romantic like you used to be?"

Charlie sat up. Though she did look a lot like the real Samantha, he was still manifesting Dream-Samantha the way he always had, closer to the original look from ten years ago.

"Samantha, I think I've discovered a way to set you free, but you have to trust me... and you'll have to hurry."

"What are you going on about?"

"The real Samantha Johnson is sucking my cock right now, while I'm sleeping. You need to do the same. Now. I mean it."

"What? That is ridiculous! Where did you get this idea and how did you think I would fall for it?"

Knowing Charlie would not be able to last forever before the real Samantha was guzzling his load, he had hoped Dream-Samantha would have started by now in this world.

"Damn it, Samantha. You're in my head. Don't you know what is happening in the real world?"

"That's not how it works, Charlie," Samantha said, crossing her arms. She was naked, regardless of appearing to have no interest in doing anything sexually with Charlie at the moment.

"Samantha, I mean it. You have to do this!"

"Charlie, did you forget? I have my own agency now. I can fuck you up in the real world."

Charlie, knowing at one time that he was able to control Samantha, focused more than he ever had. Every thought went into mentally pulling her onto his cock, forcing her to take it in, almost as if this were some x-rated use of the force in a star wars sequel.

... and it was working. Samantha found herself jerking erratically towards Charlie's awaiting hard-on. Once close enough, Charlie grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved her mouth to his, putting every mental effort into keeping Samantha's mouth open wide enough to perform the task without injury. Objects in the room of this dream world began disappearing - a phenomenon that had never occurred before - as Charlie exercised his mind with all his might. It was difficult to concentrate on getting horny enough to unload his seed, but Charlie kept putting thoughts of the real Samantha in his mind, willfully taking his abuse and being thankful for it. Within moments, Samantha, struggling, moaning, practically screaming, felt Charlie's hot mix hit the back of her throat. He kept her head pinned down and though she fought and would have let go if Charlie had allowed, there was still a part of this Ssamantha that willingly, gladly swallowed the whole mess.

As she took that last gulp and blinked, something felt different. Slightly altered.

"What just happened?" Samantha asked, lifting up. She could tell things were a bit off, but she had loved sucking Charlie off while he had been sleeping, just as she had been instructed to do.

Charlie propped himself up and turned on the light on the night table. Objects began reappearing in the room. Charlie knew he was still dreaming, but he also knew the real Samantha Johnson - or her conscious, anyway - was now in his dream. He was shocked to see she had her actual figure, with the fuller breasts and bubblier ass. This meant she must have had her own agency, too, he thought; that she manifested her own image in his dream. Or that was his best guess, anyway.

"Samantha, welcome to my world."

"Your world? What do you mean?"

"Let's just say I think all our lives have changed."

"Our lives?" asked Samantha. "Yours and mine, you mean?"

"Something like that, Sam. Allow me to tie you up while I explain it to you."

In the blink of an eye, Charlie was now standing before Samantha in a dark dungeon. She was chained to the wall, naked.

"Wha... what just happened?" Samantha asked, more curious than scared.

"I guess I have some explaining to do," said Charlie, stroking a whip he procured from his right hand. Samantha saw and almost smiled before quickly checking herself. She arched back, breathing in.

"Thing is, I can't stay too long, so you'll need to pay attention." He cracked the whip, having it echo through the chamber.

This time, Samantha did crack a slight grin. "Yes, sir," she said. "I'll do my best..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds