• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Friend Indeed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Friend Indeed

Manasi felt his cum shoot out and hit the back of her throat. It hit the back of her throat with such force that it actually stung. The cum was overflowing in her mouth, she couldn't swallow it all and was beginning to gag on it. So she spat the cock out of her mouth whilst coughing out semen. Another blast of cum hit her face. Covering her face in thick white cum. Just when Manasi thought he was finished she was hit by another load this time on all over her hair.

"There's no way he can have anymore is there? Manoj usually blew two spurts and was done!" she thought to herself.

She soon had her answer as Sanjay shoved his cock in her mouth one more time and blew another load of white juice in to her mouth. Manasi was about to spit out, but Sanjay stopped her.

"No spitting bitch. I want you to swallow it all. Yes that's it; taste's good doesn't better than your pathetic husband. Doesn't it? Keep swallowing," commanded Sanjay.

She kept nodding her head in compliance; it really did taste good better than her husband's. One of the reasons why she told her husband to cum on her face whenever she gave him blow job was because of how bad his cum tasted. She didn't mind swallowing Sanjay's cum in fact she enjoyed it.

"Damn you're an amazing cock sucker. You did well my little slut, best blow job I've had in awhile. You could have easily bitten my dick if you wanted to run but you didn't you sucked me off obediently. At one point you didn't even want to let go off my cock, which means you enjoy sucking cock don't you bitch. Good because you're going to be doing that a lot from now you understand, you're going to be doing a lot of things that you've never done with that pussy of a husband of yours. Your mine now Manasi, my bitch, my whore, my slut, my fuck toy!" said Sanjay as he lifted Manasi on to the bed.

Manasi was lying naked in front of Sanjay again. Helplessly looking at him and thinking what next was to come. As Sanjay was about to start his next act, the door bell rang. Both were caught by surprise. Who must be at the door at this hour of time? Both were looking at each other in a shock.

"Were you expecting anyone now?" Sanjay asked.

"Of course not. Its 3 am." Forgetting all what was happening. Manasi also was shocked to hear the door bell ring again and again. She grabbed her gown to wear. But Sanjay pulled her gown away from her.

"Go just like this and open the door." Said Sanjay

"Sanjay please spare me. How can I open the door like this? Please give me my gown." She almost cried.

But Sanjay only threw a towel towards her and said, "Take this towel. That should be more than sufficient. And now go or else I will pull that away too."

Manasi somehow tried to cover herself with that towel. It just covered her boobs and the upper portion of her thighs.

The moment she opened the door there was much more surprise standing at the door than she thought.

"Manoj!! You are back?" Saying this she embarrass him and started crying. Manoj was filled with mixed feeling. He was happily surprised to see his beautiful wife in just a towel welcoming him and also did not understand the reason of her crying.

He took her to the living room. And before he could ask her the reason, he saw the "reason" standing behind her. Sanjay was standing all naked holding his dick in his hand and had a wicked smile on his face.

It did not take much time for Manoj to understand the story behind Manasi's cry and Sanjay's smile.

"Get off her you bastard!" shouted Manoj as he charged at Sanjay to tackle him off his wife. But Sanjay just laughed and shrugged Manoj off like a fly.

Manoj again rushed towards Sanjay and gave him a blow on his face. Sanjay fell on the sofa next to him. As Manoj again jumped towards him, this time alert Sanjay moved away and suddenly the floor was rushing towards Manoj as he blacked out.

As Manoj awoke from unconsciousness he could hear loud sucking noises coming from somewhere near him. As his eyes opened Manoj remembered what had happened. Manoj was the sufferer this time.

Before anything to happen more, Sanjay shouted at Manoj, "Manoj control yourself or you will be responsible for the worst."

And then Manasi narrated the entire episode to Manoj. And also that Sanjay was having their private photos on his personal mail account.

Sanjay wasn't going to let Manoj mess up his chance of fucking Manasi he was so damn close, before that bastard came back.

"I'm going to humiliate this bastard for almost ruining this!" Sanjay thought to himself as he came up with a plan. He was going to tie up Manoj and force him to watch his wife; he was going to make the man beg him to fuck his wife.

"What the fuck is that between your legs you call that a cock, how the hell were you satisfied with that my dear Manasi," Sanjay said continuing to laugh at Manoj.

Manoj was stripped and tied to a chair. His hands tied behind. And now Manasi was asked to suck Sanjay's cock right in front of her husband. Sanjay was much happy to show his power over Manasi and watch his senior helplessly looking at his beautiful loving wife being pumped. But Manasi had a mixed feeling. She was enjoying sucking Sanjay's cock at the same time she felt bad for her husband.

Manasi did not bother reply back because she was too busy sucking Sanjay's cock; she knew what Sanjay had planned. She first refused when she heard the plan. But then Sanjay had told her that web cam was on and that it had recorded everything. He threatened to post to everyone along with pictures. So Manasi once again found herself complying to Sanjay's wish's , this time there was no resistance what so ever she wanted to get fucked even if it meant her husband being humiliated.

"He brought this upon himself," she thought sucking the head of Sanjay's cock.

"So Manoj you have two choices, your first choice my friend either is, I fuck your wife and I don't release those dirty ill pictures of her. Your second choice is that I don't fuck your wife, which mean's I release those pictures of your wife for everyone to see. She would never be able to leave the house again, she would forever be shamed. Also I'll give your wife to one of the beggars in town to have their way with her and I doubt she'll refuse because there cocks would be better than yours. The choice is yours my dear friend," Sanjay laid out the options like maniacal villain.

But Manoj was no James Bond; his spirit was shattered by the site of his wife continuing to suck on Sanjay's cock even when he was in the room with her. She was not even trying to hide the fact that she loved Sanjay's cock; she just sat there between his legs worshiping his cock.

"You can fuck her Sanjay, just don't release those pictures for her sake," said Manoj totally defeated.

"I want you to beg me to fuck her you piece of shit, BEG!" commanded Sanjay.

"Please Sanjay I beg you...please fuck my wife... please fuck her!" said Manoj.

He had just given his wife over to another man. He knew that he wouldn't be able to get her back no matter what. It was difficult for him to admit it but he knew that he never truly satisfied Manasi's needs, he could never satisfy her with his twig.

Manasi couldn't dispute anything he had said, she was his now. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help being a slut. She couldn't wait to have Sanjay inside of her; the anticipation was killing her, as Sanjay teased her clit by rubbing his already erect cock.

"Manoj never could get his cock up once he spurted out a load or two, but you're already hard again after cumming so much Sanjay," exclaimed Manasi in awe. She had now accepted her role as his plaything and his role as her master.

Sanjay turned towards Manasi and said, "Now you bed me to fuck you. Come on start."

"Oh yes Sanjay! I beg you to fuck me please." Said Manasi

"Not just this, beg me more. And tell me what your husband is to you. I want to hear more dirty things about him. Come on fast." Saying this Sanjay pulled Manoj's face by his hairs and asked him to listen now.

"Oh yes. My husband is of no use. His penis is a twig. It's just a piece of meat. It does not deserve to be called a dick. In fact he does not deserve to be called a man." Sanjay was laughing with satisfaction.

"You are my real master. And I am your slave. Now please do the honor and bless my pussy with your real massive cock." Every word of Manasi was making Sanjay's cock grow to its maximum.

"I want you to fuck me, I want me to fuck with that huge fucking monster cock of yours, and I want to feel your cock splitting my pussy apart. You can fuck me where ever and whenever you want. Just fuck me!" begged Manasi.

"Say please," quipped Sanjay.

"Please fuck me Sanjay. Please fuck me Master. Please!" Manasi begged once again.

Happy with her pleading, Sanjay pulled her on the bed, right in front of Manoj and stretched her both the legs to reveal her juicy pussy. He made her sleep in such a way that Manoj was able to see her juicy pussy.

"Look Manoj now your wife is all ready to take my real cock in her." Saying this Sanjay mounted on Manasi. He caressed her whole body. Sucked her nipples, her lips ravishingly. Then guided his dick towards her pussy. Manoj was surprised to see Manasi holding his dick properly towards her pussy. And then in one go, Sanjay pushed his dick right inside her pussy. It was hard to accumulate his massive, fleshy thick dick in her pussy. A loud moan escaped from Manasi's mouth.

"Oh!! Oh Sanjay. Be slow. It's very big. Please be slow. OH OHH OH OH." Manasi kept shouting on deaf ears on Sanjay. But now Sanjay was not going to look back. He was pumping his dick with full force in Manasi's pussy.

"Ah ah ah ah Sanjay Sanjay Please please.. go slow.. no no fast fast." Manasi was confused. Her pussy was stretched to her limits. But the pleasure kept governing her pain.

"Oh yes yes yes Sanjay please don't stop now. Fuck Fuck Fuck me more.. oh my god. Fuck me more. Yes more." Manasi kept shouting.

"Speak more dirty you slut. I want to hear more dirty words from you and about your stupid husband. Keep saying or else I will stop." Said Sanjay while pumping her more.

"No no please don't stop. Please don't stop. Yes. I am your slut. You are my master. And my husband is a pervert. He has never satisfied me. This is the first time I am experiencing a real dick." Manasi just kept saying that came to her mind that will please Sanjay. As she didn't want him to stop. Manoj was watching all this with a big question mark on his face. His most loving wife was saying all this right in front of him. This was unbelievable. Just few hours before she was an ideal Indian married woman. Till few hours before his most beloved wife had never thought of any other person in their life other than Manoj. And the same woman was all naked, fucking his close friend in their bedroom right in front of his eyes. This was all unbelievable for Manoj. But he could not stop watching them both.

And then there was one more surprise to come.

"Manasi, look at your pervert husband. Look at his so called dick. It seems that he too is enjoying watching you get fucked by me. Look his penis is rock hard." Sanjay was laughing and showing to Manasi.

Manasi was shocked to see Manoj's dick getting rock hard. "Manoj you stupid ass. You are bloody excited to see me getting fucked ah?" Manasi was on her nerves.

"Manasi, believe me. I really don't know how this dick is hard. I am really not excited. It's just natural." Manoj was trying to save himself.

But his excitement was open for both of them to see. His dick was real hard. It was jumping with excitement. Also there was some precum on the tip of his dick.

Manasi got out of their bed and came near to Manoj. Holding hid hard dick she said, "What on earth have you seen now that this member of yours is so excited? Why is that, your dick is so hard Manoj? Answer me." Saying this she started slapping his dick hard.

To Manoj's surprise it really felt very nice when she spanked his dick. Though there was some pain but still pleasure was dominant.

He kept saying to Manasi, "Manasi believe me I really don't know how my dick is hard." His words fell on deaf ears. Manasi gave a real hard spank on his dick.

"Spit on his dick Manasi. He deserves that." Sanjay added to Manasi's anger.

She did spit not just on his dick but also on his face. That was again much shocking to Manoj as well to Sanjay. Her spit ran from his eyes and down towards his cheeks.

"Vow that's great Manasi. You have just done the right thing that he deserves. Great doing." Saying this Sanjay also added his spit on Manoj's face. That was more humiliating to Manoj now.

He was not able to wipe that spit from his face as his hands were tied behind. He could only wait for the spit to flow at its own pace down his eyes and his nose and to his lips. He was forced to taste that mixed spit of Manasi and Sanjay.

Here Sanjay had again pulled Manasi below him and was pumping her. Now she was enjoying more than before.

"Look Manoj, how good I am fucking your wife on your bed. I know you both must have spent very personal moments on this bed. But now it's not your personal bed. It belongs to me too. Next time whenever you make love to your wife on this bed, you will remember me. And how I fucked your beloved wife right in front of you. Her screams and her moans will make you remember me." Saying this Sanjay increased his rhythm.

"Yes Sanjay. This was our very personal bed till today. But you have really fulfilled my dream of having a real man in my bed. Manoj has never ever made me experience this orgasm before. You are a real man. Fuck me more Sanjay. Don't stop. Please." Manasi added to Sanjay's words.

"Well get a good look you pathetic fuck...this is how you fuck a woman...OH GOD SANJAY...GO FASTER! FASTER! I'm his slut now Manoj, he's my man now...OH YESSS! MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU SANJAY!"Manasi growled through clenched teeth

Manoj was witnessing his wife getting fucked by his friend. Manasi was enjoying like never before. Her screams and moans made him excite more and more.

"YOUR BIG COCK IS MAKING ME CUM." And cum she did. Her pussy tightened and clutched his huge shaft while she came on it. It was the biggest orgasm she had ever had, the fact that her husband was watching her getting fucked made it twice as hard.

Sanjay continued fucking her, he enjoyed seeing Manasi taunt her husband about having a hard on. The plan never involved her taunting Manoj but Sanjay wasn't complaining. He loved the feeling of Manasi's cunt squeezing his cock as soon as she came.

"Fuck me!" Manasi growled at Sanjay not caring what her husband was thinking she was done with him, in fact she didn't even care if the neighbors heard her screams of joy.

"Fuck me with that huge cock, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" she demanded as she felt another huge orgasm building.

"I'm gonna fuck your wife every day...whenever I want...understand...and you can't stop me!" said Sanjay grunting.

"Yes," replied Manoj meekly. He still couldn't believe that he had gotten hard watching his wife fuck another man, and he was getting closer to blowing his load.

"YES! YES! I WANNA FUCK THIS COCK EVERYDAY! EVERYDAY!" Manasi was completely overtake by lust and love for this superior cock that was giving her the fucking of her life.

She no longer cared what her husband thought as she had her second orgasm of the night. She didn't think anything could top the first orgasm but boy was she wrong, as her second one was even more powerful than the first. Sanjay was close to blowing his load when Manasi's pussy once again clenched around his cock but he held on when he saw Manoj blow his load. It was feeble load, calling it a load was an insult.

"No wonder why you're not pregnant yet Manasi, your husband can't even cum properly. Look at that trickle of cum pathetic!" he taunted Manoj.

"YES! YES! HE COULDN'T ME PREGNANT BECAUSE HE SHOOTS BLANKS! I'M 35 AND I STILL DON'T HAVE KIDS YET!" added Manasi with venom; she had always despised her husband.

"FUCK ME MASTER! FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR SEED! I BEG YOU TO CUM INSIDE OF ME!" cooed Manasi, she desperately wanted to feel Sanjay shoot his cum right inside of her womb.

"You hear that Manoj she wants me cum, and you should never deny a woman's request!" growled Sanjay as he edged closer to cumming.

Manasi could feel a third orgasm building up inside of her as Sanjay continued to ram his cock in and out of her faster and harder than before.

"Ah ah ah ah" she moaned.

"Ah ah ah ah fuck me...ah ah ah,"

She knew this one was going to be big, probably bigger than her previous two.

"I LOVE FUCKING YOU! I LOVE BEING YOUR SLUT!" she said as she writhed with pleasure as Sanjay's continued to impale her.

"I love fucking your big cock. I love your big cock. I love you," lust had made her delirious, as she felt the orgasm about to explode.

"Manasi you are a real good fuck. I am cuming now Manasi. I am cuming now." Saying this Sanjay was holding Manasi very tight.

Hearing what Sanjay said, Manasi recollected that she was not on pills. She needs to stop Sanjay from coming inside her womb.

"No No Sanjay don't come inside me. I am not on pills. Please remove your dick out now." Manasi tried fruitless efforts to move away.

But Sanjay's grip was very tight that hardly allowed Manasi to move away.

"No Manasi I won't allow you to get away from this now. You will have my gift right inside your womb. That will always keep you remind that you are mine now." Saying this Sanjay exploded his cum right inside Manasi. Spurt after spurt Sanjay was depositing his cum inside Manasi. And Manasi lay there helplessly watching Manoj's face. He was facing ground now. His dick had already ejaculated before. His few spits of cum were on the chair and some cum was hanging from his dick.

Manasi and Sanjay lay on each other for some time. Both in each other's arms.

They might have been in this position for few mins when Sanjay and Manasi noticed that Manoj had also spits his cum on the chair. There were hardly few drops that had come out of his dick. They both laughed at his cum.

Sanjay took Manoj's dick by his feet. "Is this all he comes?"

Manasi nodded in approval with a smile. Manoj could not meet their eyes.

She got up and pressed her feet on Manoj's dick. "Let's see if we can pull out some more cum from this twig." Saying this she started pressing his dick more with her feet.

"Oh no Manasi. Please don't do that. It hurts. OH OH OH PLEASE MANASI I beg. Please don't press." Manoj was now crying out of pain.

"Good Manasi go ahead. I like to see Manoj beg you. Do it more." Sanjay was more than happy to see pain on Manoj's face.

Manoj tried to move but his hands and legs were tied to the chair. If he tried more, he may fall down and break his head. So he was helplessly crying and Manasi was in no mood to listen him. She was angry to the fact that her husband had climaxed watching his wife getting fucked right in front of him.

Watching the husband and wife act here Sanjay was excited again. He pulled Manasi back on bed and made her in doggy position. Manasi was surprised to see Sanjay's member jumping hard again with pleasure.

"Oh Sanjay you are hard again. It's hardly some time that we had a nice fuck. How come you are so excited again?" She asked with surprise.

"Manasi you are dealing with a real man. Maybe this is the first time you have come across a real man." Saying this Sanjay pulled her ass near his dick.

Just then Manasi understood his plan.

"No Sanjay. Please don't think of that. I have never taken anything from behind till today. Please spare me." She started pleading Sanjay again. She could not imagine his massive big cock entering her from her ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Friend Indeed
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds